She's a Special Girl

I Love You

Your POV:

"I'll see you tomorrow," Kwangmin yelled as I exited his car. 

"Okay.  Bye, my pikachu," I waved to him. 

He nodded his head and waited on the curb until I went inside of my house.  I took off my shoes and walked into the living room.  Then my dad came down from upstairs. 

"Hi appa," I greeted him.

"Hi, sweetie.  Did you just get home?" he said.

"Yeah."

"Where did you go?"

"Just to hang out with a friend of mine."

"Amber?"

"Ani.  A boy."

"Huh?!?!"  His face was shocked.

"Umm..."

"What did he do with you?  Did he hurt you?  Who is he?  Do I know him?"

"We just hung out.  N-no... you don't know him.  I-I just m-met him this year."

"What is he to you?"

"M-my.... b-boyfriend..."

"BOYFRIEND!?!?!"

I slowly nodded my head.  My dad looked extremely shocked.  Then my mom entered the house with bags of groceries.  We both turned towards her and watched her take her shoes off.  I walked over to help her bring the stuff in while my dad still was frozen there. 

"Yeobo?  Are you okay?" my mom asked my dad.

I looked at them, but then continued to put the food away.  Then my mom waved a hand in front of my dad's face.  They both walked into the kitchen and then my mom helped me put the rest of the food away. 

"What's wrong with your father?" my mom asked me.

"I-I don't know..." I replied.

"O-our little girl... h-has a b-boyfriend n-now..." my dad muttered loud enough for us to hear.

"That's it?" my mom looked unimpressed.

"Well, it's true..." I butted in.

"That's fine with me.  But I think I might have to talk to your father..."

I nodded my head and put the last bag of chips away.  Then I headed up to my room.  My phone buzzed.  It was Kwangmin texting me again.  A smile crept onto my face as I read it.

Kwangie: I just got home and I miss you like crazy already...

Kwangie: Help me... I'm soo bored.

Kwangie: Hi ~you~!  It's me Youngmin!  It's been a while!

Kwangie: Sorry about Youngmin... he stole my phone...

Me: haha!  You guys are too cute!  I miss you too my pikachu!  Saranghae <3

I put my phone down and then went to shower.  As I was showering, my ankle started to sting.  When I looked down I saw that I had open cuts.  At first I was curious on how I got them, but then remembered about the glass cup falling and hitting right near my foot.  Then after drying up I put a band-aid on it. 

It was about seven, but I was really tired.  So, I quickly did the rest of the homework that I had and then dragged myself to sleep on my bed.  Before I fell asleep, Kwangmin texted me again.

Kwangie: Hehehe... I LOVE YOU, TOO!!! <3

Me: okay.  I'm tired now.  I'll see you tomorrow.

Kwangie: already?  Are you sick? 

Me: Ani.  I'm just tired today. 

Kwangie: okay then... if you're sick call me and I'll come over right away!

Me: Arraso pikachu.

Kwangie: Goodnight, my love <3

Me: Nighty-night ^_^

After I sent that last text, my eyes drooped a lot and I fell asleep. 

Kwangmin's POV:

After I dropped ~you~ off home, I went home myself.  I walked into my house and found only Youngmin home.  He was in his usual spot, the living room.  I sneaked my way behind him and was about to scare him.

"I know you're there, Kwangmin.  So don't even try," Youngmin said still looking at the t.v.

"How did you know?" I pouted and made my way around to sit next to him.

"I have super powers."

"Tsk.. Whatever."

"Any ways, what did you and ~you~ do today?"

"Nothing.  We just hung out for a while."

"Oh... that's cool."

"Yeah... so where is Hyunmin, omma, and appa?"

"Umm... I think appa said that he was going out with some co-workers, omma is with her friends, and Hyunmin just went out with Soohyun like an hour ago."

"Ahh!  Our Hyunminie is growing up."

"Yeah."

"What about you?"

"Hmm... Maybe..."

"Maybe?  You have a girlfriend now?!?!"

"Y-yeah..."

"Really?  What's her name?"

"Miyoo."

"Maybe we could have a double date sometime."

"Haha yeah.... and you're growing up, too."

"I-I guess so..."

"What?  Are you still breaking girls' hearts?"

"A-ani!  It's just that... I think I should just go back to doing that..."

"Wae?"  Suddenly Youngmin looked at me worriedly.

"You have a great girl with you, though," Youngmin continued.

"I know.  But, she's always getting hurt by Yunhee and all those fan girls.  I-I feel bad for her all the time.  She has to deal with all this ," I said frustrated.

There was a moment of silence, then Youngmin said, "Well, ~you~ is still here though, isn't she?"

"Yeah..."

"Then she must love you enough to stick with you even through all that ."

"Still... she's suffering because of you."

"Again, she must love you so much to know that you're suffering as much or more than she is."

I stayed silent after listening to Youngmin hyung.  I guess he's right... Youngmin hyung always seems to always find a way to help me and boost me up.  I thought for a while longer.

"Thanks, hyung," I said softly.

"No problem.  I just don't want you to go back to your normal things.  In the future it'll become worst if you continue to become a player.  Plus you always look so happy when you're with ~you~.  She's a special girl, so keep her that way," Youngmin said before heading up to his room.

I sat there for a long time and just thought of ~you~.  Then I went up to my room and charged my phone.  Right before I went off to take a quick shower I texted her.  After I was done showering, I walked back to my room and found Youngmin messing with my phone. 

"Yah!" I yelled.

He laughed then said, "I was looking for you.  Oh and by the way I sent a text to ~you~."

"Give it back, hyung!"

I ran over to grab it from him.  But he got up and ran to the other corner of my room.  I really had to tackle him to get my phone back.  After I won our little fight he left.  Then I texted ~you~ again.

Then I heard a car pulling up on our driveway.  I ran down to find my parents just entering the house.  Then Hyunmin a couple of minutes later.  It was around 6:30.  Then my mom called us all to eat dinner.  As soon as I finished I ran to my room and went back to texting ~you~.  It was was a bit strange since she said that she was tired and it was only seven.  Was she sick? I wondered.  When she texted back that she wasn't worried me even more.

After we said goodnight to each other I couldn't stop worrying and wondering about her.  I tried doing my homework, but she kept popping into my mind.  I finally gave up on trying to homework and flopped on my bed. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Hia guys!  another update!  i hope you like it :)

And the character Miyoo is for my unnie, love4music because she loves Youngmin :)

Thanks

~Angelflyer