The End

I Love You

Your POV:

We only have about a month left before school ends and me and Kwangmin are still, I guess just friends.  We don't talk that much though.  And he still has that new girlfriend and I found out that her name was Haerin. 

Now that's it's the end of the day, we have a long period to do whatever we want in the class.  Well, actually the teacher that came in to watch us had to go to a meeting and we were mixed in with the gym teacher's class.  Which was the class that Haerin was in. 

Once we got there, Haerin ran over to Kwangmin right away.  I sat next to a friend that I met and talked to her for the rest of the time.  But the whole class' head turned to the direction of Kwangmin, where he was bragging loudly about his girlfriend.  Although I seemed like I didn't mind, my heart was hurting so badly that I wanted to cry, but I held it in and tried looking away.  My eyes wouldn't look away though.  And then I saw Kwangmin kiss Haerin on the lips.  Right then my heart broke into a million pieces and I stood up from I was sitting and walked out of the school. 

I was sick and tired of Kwangmin showing off his girlfriend all the time.  And I always seemed to be there to witness it.  As I was walking out, I wanted to cry so badly, but I heard footsteps following me.  So, I ran around the corner hoping that the person had stopped.  I thought no one was following me now since there were no footsteps to be heard, but then I heard a familiar voice.  And I already knew who it was. 

"Hey, ~you~!" the familiar voice called out.  "What's wrong?  Why'd you leave the gym?"

With my back turned to him, I replied holding back tears, "Nothing.  I just needed fresh air."

"No, that's not it.  Tell me, now."

"I'm serious.  It's nothing you need to worry about, Kwangmin."

Kwangmin's POV:

I was talking about Haerin with my friends in the class, then ~you~ popped into my head.  And for some reason I turned and kissed Haerin with the thought of ~you~.  When I realized that it was Haerin that I kissed and not ~you~ that I was thinking about, I mentally killed myself because she was there watching the whole scene.  Immediately I felt terrible and guilty. 

Haerin was as surprised as I was, but she didn't seem to mind and wanted more of the kiss.  Then I saw ~you~ walk out.  When Haerin leaned in for more of the kiss, I pushed her away and ran after ~you~.  I finally caught up to her and followed her.  She stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and just stared into space.  When I spoke to her, she answered softly, but in a shaky voice.  And I worried about her, I didn't want to hurt her once again.

"Stop lying to me.  Just tell me what's wrong," I said.

"Kwangmin, I'm not lying.  So, just go back to that sweet girlfriend of yours that you love so much!" she shouted.

I could tell that she was pissed at the scene that just happened.  And I understood why she was, I would be, too, if I were her, but I think I would be raging instead of just pissed off.

Your POV:

I yelled to Kwangmin even though I didn't really mean to.  I was just frustrated.  I didn't know what to do or say.  It was all just really confusing right then. 

"Are you jealous?" he asked calmly.

"No," I said sternly.

"Come on... You keep lying."

"... Why would I be jealous of a girl who has you?!?"

"That's nothing to be jealous about... I mean-"

"Oh really?" I cut him off.  "Because they way you showed her off to everyone won't make me jealous.  Having to hear you talk about her all the time, won't make me jealous.  Watching you two kiss and hug every day totally won't make me jealous!"  

I just couldn't take it anymore and bursted out sarcastically to him while finally facing him on the verge of tears.  He just kept looking at me with his big eyes that I loved so much.

"We broke up already.  Why is it such a big deal?!?" he shouted.  It was the first time he actually shouted out at me in anger. 

Author's POV:

Kwangmin shouted out at ~you~ even though he really didn't mean it.  After he yelled at you, he immediately felt bad.  And he wanted to apologize to you, but you yelled back at him before a word could come out of his mouth.

"Because, Kwangmin... Because... I still LOVE YOU!!  That's why!" you shouted and started to break down and cry. 

Kwangmin was still registering what you had just said.  He just kept staring at you cry.  And you were about to walk away, but then saw him run towards you.  In a flash you felt his soft lips crash into yours.  You struggled and pushed him away to try to get free.  You probably would've enjoyed the kiss, but right now you were mad and confused and didn't want to be near him right then.  When he finally let go, the bell rang, he just stared at you once again.  His face was emotionless so you couldn't tell what he was feeling, but you didn't care and took your chance and ran away.

Although your house was quite far from the school, you ran home any ways.  At this point you just wanted to go home and didn't care about anything else in the world.  But on Kwangmin's hand, he was still standing where you left him.  He was shocked that you just left him there hanging.  'Your so stupid!  You should've took your chance then and told her how you feel, !' Kwangmin yelled to himself. 

He leaned his back against the wall and slid down until he was sitting on the ground.  Kwangmin was just thinking of how the situation could've gone if he would've said something instead of just stare at you.  He regretted everything that happened between you two.  Every single little detail, to just seeing each other to having a long romantic kiss.  He wished that from the moment he talked to you in the basement of his house when you two were practicing that he didn't fall for you at all; that at the river he didn't confess and kiss you; and the nights you two spent with each other were just dreams; and the dates you guys went on would just disappear.  He just didn't want to see you suffer, because he knew now clearly that he was the one who caused you all of that pain. 

After a while, Youngmin couldn't find his younger twin and started to panic a little bit.  He went in search for him and found him on the side of the school crying.  He carefully walked over to his dongsaeng and knelt down beside him.  Kwangmin looked up and saw Youngmin staring down at him. 

"I messed it up...I'm such a ," Kwangmin mumbled.

Youngmin didn't know what else to do except for put his arm around his twin brother and try to comfort him.  It took a long time before he convinced Kwangmin to get up and climb into their car. 

Your POV:

As soon as I got home, only Aron was home.  I came in crying my heart out and Aron was shocked.  He came over and hugged me.  And that's what I really needed, I needed someone to be there for me.

"Shh... shh... What's wrong?" Aron asked softly.

He led me over to the couch and sat me down.  Then took my backpack away and threw it on the ground and continued to comfort me.  After crying, I told him everything that happened.  He grew angry and hugged me tighter. 

Later when my parents came back home, they said that we were moving to States for the time being because we had relatives living there and they weren't doing so well.  They said I could stay with my aunt and uncle if I wanted to, but I declined and started to pack up to go to America. 

It only took us a few days to get done packing and left.  I told Amber and the rest of them already and of course they were sad, but I told them that I'd come back.  But I left with out a word to Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Miyoo.  I felt like telling Youngmin and Miyoo at least, but I couldn't face Youngmin without thinking about Kwangmin.  So, I just left.  I left to start something new; a new life.

Kwangmin's POV:

It's been a while since I've seen ~you~.  I started to get worried.  'What happened after she ran away from me?  Is she okay?' I wondered.  Everyday I come to class and look forward to seeing her, to explain, to try to make things better, but she's never at school. 

Now that it's the end of the year, I'm really worried now and can't get her off my mind.  While I was walking in the halls one day, I accidently bumped into Sehun, one of ~you~'s dancing buddies. 

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"It's okay..." I wasn't going to say anything else, but I had a sudden urge to ask him if he knew where ~you~ was.  "Uh... umm.. do you know where ~you~ is?"

"~you~?  You don't know?  She left for the States.  We don't know when she's coming back though," he replied.

"O-oh... thanks..."

He nodded his head and left.  I stood there in shock.  I didn't think she'd leave so fast.  There was so much I wanted to say to her.  But now that she's gone, I can't.  'I'm too late aren't I?  ...F*uck...' I thought.  I banged my hand on the lockers and walked out of the school.  I walked right down to the Han River.  It was nice out and I sat on the bench where I confessed to her and kissed her for the first time.  Just thinking about those memories made me crouch forward and cry.  I just wanted to turn back time and change it, or make it all disappear.

 

 

THE END

---------------------------------------------------

Wahh!!  it's the end!! i really hope you guys liked it!! and i was thinking of making a sequel?  maybe if you guys want it :P  but thank you soo much if you guys read all the way to the end!! i really really appreciate it. :D

 

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!

~Angelflyer