Talking

I Love You

Your POV:

We got home and Kwangmin started to pack his stuff up.  I was sad that he had to go, but I stll could see him.  As he packed I prepared some food for when Youngmin comes to pick him up.  Kwangmin carried his stuff to the living room.  He sat at the dining room table and stared at me. 

"What?" I asked.

"You just look so beautiful and I can't take my eyes off of you," he replied. 

His comment made me blush.  I continued to cook trying not to pay attention to him.  I placed the food on the table and went to change my clothes.  The doorbell rang once I got downstairs.  I opened it and it revealed another Kwangmin. 

"Hi, ~you~-ah," he greeted me.

"Youngmin oppa!  Come in," I said.

He walked in and I led him to the dinning table.  We all sat down and started eating.  Kwangmin finished first and went to wash his dish.  He came back and silently waited for us to finish our meal.  Once we both finished it was 6 o'clock.  Youngmin helped Kwangmin put his stuff into the car and sat in the driver's seat.  Kwangmin came over to me and placed his lips on mine and then ran back to the car.  I waved good-bye to them until they were out of sight.  Then I went back into my house.  Now it's really lonely.

Kwangmin's POV:

When hyung and I got home, only Hyunmin's light was on.  I grabbed my stuff and went inside.  Youngmin disappeared into the kitchen with the leftovers from ~you~'s house.  I ran upstairs with my stuff and put it into my room.  I was going to head to the bathroom until I passed by Hyunmin's room and heard some noies coming from there.  I though it wasn't anything so I just continued on my way.  But then when I was passing by again to go back to my room the giggles got louder. 

I knocked on his door and suddenly it got all quiet.  I tried opening the door but it was locked.  I shook the doorknob.  Then Hyunmin came to the door.  He only opened the door enough to show himself. 

"Do you need something, hyung?" he asked.

"Uh... who's with you?" I asked.

"Just a friend and me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup.  Now if you don't need anything..."

"Can I come in for a bit?"

"Uh..." he looked back and then turned to me and said, "Well, n-"

"Let your brother in," a girl's voice said.

"Sure.  Come in," he said and opened the door all the way. 

I walked in to find everything normal and a girl Hyunmin's age sitting in his bean bag chair.  I bowed to her as I walked in.  Then Youngmin came running up and came in, too.  Hyunmin awkwardly walked to his bed and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Soohyun.  It's nice to meet you two," she stood up and bowed to us.

"Nice to meet you, too," both me and Youngmin said at the same time.

"I'm Youngmin and this is Kwangmin," hyung introduced us. 

"So, are you Hyunmin's girlfriend?" I asked.

They both looked at each other and then she answered, "Y-yeah.  I am."

"Awe!  Hyung look at that!  Our cute dongsaeng, Hyunmin, has a girlfriend now," I looked at Youngmin.

"I know!  Aren't they soo cute!" he said.

Both of their faces went red.  Youngmin and I left the room and went to our own bedrooms.  I took out my phone and texted my girlfriend.  She replied in no time.  She must be really bored.  I wish I didn't have to leave her, but I have to go to a family reunion tomorrow. 

Your POV:

I was in the living room watching t.v.  It was getting late and I was really bored.  I walked around the whole house twice and tried cleaning the rooms.  Then I ended up on this couch.  As I watched t.v. I heard the front door being unlocked.  I got a little scared because no one would be coming home today.  I went into the kitchen just in case I had to grab a knife or something. 

"Hey, ~you~!  Are you here?" a familiar voice called out. 

I walked over to the enterence.  There was Aron and his friends taking their shoes off. 

"Oh, you guys scared me!" I said.

"Mianhae," Ren laughed.

"What are you doing home already?" I looked at Aron.

"We came to visit for a while.  Omma and appa are gone right?  And you're here all by yourself," he replied.

The walked in.  They all gathered in the living room.  I sat next to Minhyun. 

"When are you guys leaving?" I asked.

"Sunday," JR replied.

"Oh, okay."

Around midnight I went upstairs and got ready for bed.  When I was just laying on my bed texting Kwangmin meningless things, Ren came up to my room.  He plopped on the corner of my bed and faced me.  I laughed at the text that Kwangmin just sent me and Ren stared at me mysteriously. 

"Who are you talking to, huh?" he asked.

"Nobody," I replied.

"Suurree.  Then why were you laughing?"

"Because I can!"

"Come on now.  Who is it?  I won't tell."

I could never say no to Ren oppa. 

"Fine.  I'm talking to my boyfriend." 

I showed him a picture of Kwangmin and I that we took while we were laying on my bed.  And I told Ren about everything that's happened and how I wasn't alone the whole week and had Kwangmin with me.  His eyes widened.  I knew what he was thinking of.  And I replied "No, we did not do it."  He looked relieved and then said, "I should really go find a girlfriend, soon."  I laughed and we just kept talking about random things.  I guess we got really tired and fell asleep as we were talking because in the morning Ren was sleeping at the foot of my bed, while I was at the head.  I moved him so that he could sleep a bit more comfortably and placed a blanket on him and left to wash up. 

Downstairs Aron was in the kitchen cooking along with Baekho.  They had their backs turned, so they didn't see me.  I snuck in and hugged them both from behind. 

"Morning oppas!" I yelled.

They both jumped.  "Aish!  Why did you have to scare us?" Aron asked.

I just laughed.

"Omo.  You're up?" Baekho said.

"Yeah.  Why are you making breakfast?  I'll do it," I insited.

"Ani!  I'll do it, it's fine ~you~-ah."

I pouted.  But he didn't fall for it.  I just walked away to the living room.  JR was watching t.v.  I sat next to him.

"Good morning, Jonghyun," I greeted him.

"Oh, hey, ~you~-ah.  Morning.  Did you sleep well?" he said.

"Yeah.  Did you?"

"Uh huh." He nodded his head. 

We continued to watch t.v. until Aron called us to eat.  When we all sat down and were about to eat, Ren came walking into the room looking really tired.  We all watched as he grabbed a seat at the end and started eating.  We all looked confused, but ate anyways. 

"Oh, ~you~, I heard about the car crashing into the cafe a few nights ago," Aron started a conversation.

"Yeah.  It was scary and cold," I said.

"Huh?  You were in that accident?!?!" Aron stopped eating and looked at me and so did everyone else.

"Uh.. yeah, but I didn't get seriously hurt like the two other people."

They slowly continued to eat but kept staring at me.

"Are you okay though?" JR asked.

"Yeah.  I'm fine.  Just a little scratched up, but perfectly fine."

"As long as your not hurt," Minhyun said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Aron asked.

"Because it wasn't much."

"We're still worried about you though," Baekho said.

"I know." 

"Okay, then.  As long as your safe now," Aron concluded that conversation.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

Hia!  another chapter!  i think i'll be getting to the real drama now! ;) or at least soon! so look forward for it

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer