Chapter twenty-seven

Madame
Please log in to read the full chapter

I hate repeating myself but I'm truly, deeply and genuinely sorry for not updating. AGAIN. I just kind of went on hiatus without notice and I feel bad about not telling you guys. So please forgive me. You've all been so supporting and I couldn't ask for anything else <3

 

 

I felt cold and I groaned unhappily. I heard a quiet laugh from behind.

''I'm sorry.''

A kiss was placed on my shoulder and I felt a finger running up the length of my arm.

''I'm going to go make something to eat.''

''Mmm, hungry. Very hungry.'' I mumbled. I turned around and squinted my eyes as I saw Tiffany sitting on the bed next to me. She had a shirt on and a goofy smile adorning her face.

''You wanna take a shower?''

I nodded, bringing my arms above me and letting out a yawn. ''What about you?''

''I'll be making breakfast. I'll shower after you.''

''I want us to eat together. So, let's shower together. It'll be fast, right?''

Tiffany nodded. ''Okay.''

I finally mustered up the courage to get out from the bed and scurried to the bathroom . Tiffany followed me while laughing and I frowned at her.

''It was cold.''

I started the water and stepped in first. I sighed and watched Tiffany step in. We took turns to get washed, all the while looking at each other shyly. The tension followed us all the way into the simple breakfast we had.

We ate in dead silence but knowing Tiffany, she would start talking about anything just to break it.

''So…''

I laughed, taking a bite from my toast. ''Can you drive me home later?''

''Of course.''

''I have to start getting ready to go to school again.'' I said sadly.

Tiffany nodded. ''In two weeks, right?''

''Yeah.'' I pursed my lips.

''It won't be that bad. It's your last year after all.''

''Mmmyeah. Just one year.'' I grumbled in a sarcastic manner. ''I don't think I'm ready to start working after though. I just want endless amount of free time.''

''It'll be fine, Taeyeon!'' Tiffany cheered. ''You'll feel good when you start getting paid. I remember when I first received my paycheck. I was over the moon. I felt like a millionaire.''

She chuckled and I smiled.

''Did you make a lot from modeling?'' I asked carefully.

''I did. In fact, I still have some left.''

''Oh. That's good.''

''I'd spend it on you but knowing how you would react-'' she laughed when I stopped drinking my water to glare at her. ''Exactly. So I just save it up for other occasions.''

''Why would you even spend it on me?''

''Because you're my girlfriend? And I like getting you stuff?''

''What am I going to do with you?'' I asked with a sigh.

''Oh shut up. You're in love with the soda maker I have. I'd give it to you but then I'm not sure you'd ever come see me then.''

''Can't you include yourself in the deal?''

Tiffany rolled her eyes. ''Only if you let me buy you stuff.''

''I don't like this.''

She placed her crossed hands under her chin and gave me a look.

''Okay stop. It's not like I'd go out and about buying you really expensive stuff.''

I just nodded.

Tiffany decided to go and grab her laptop. I sat there watching her do whatever she was doing. I thought about last night and tried to figure out how I was feeling. I didn't really allow myself to get into that mainly because of Tiffany and how she was treating me. She treated me gently and that was something I appreciated. But I had given her something I could never get back. The thought started to become too overwhelming and I just had to have a minute by myself.

''Excuse me.'' I mumbled before quickly going to the bathroom. I locked the door and supported myself on the counter with my hands. I could just stare at myself – a very afraid me.

Tiffany drove me back home and we shared a kiss before I finally stepped out the car to go inside. I couldn't stop feeling surreal and confused.

 


I was playing with Hani while Yuri cleaned up the mess the puppy had made in her bathroom.

''Hani! How does such a small doggie make a mess like this?!'' I heard the yell.

I giggled and the dogs fur. I heard Yuri gag and I raised my brows.

''Are you okay?''

''It just...smells so awful.''

She came out and shot a glare at Hani.

''What a morning.''

''What are you up to today?'' I asked.

''I have yoga class.''

''Nice.''

''What were you up to the other day?'' she wiggled her brows. ''A little bird told me you were having a date with Tiffany.''

I covered my face with my hand and sighed.

''Yeah. We had a date.''

''Why so grumpy?''

''I'm not.''

''Then what's wrong?''

''I slept with her.'' I mumbled behind my hands.

Yuri stared at me blankly before the words registered in her brain.

''You what?''

''I had with Tiffany. And while it was pretty amazing I don't know what to feel now.''

''Oh my god!'' she gasped. ''You- Wha- Wait! You're not kidding.''

''Yup. That's what happened.''

''Taeng...That's pretty serious. How can you just blurt it out like that?''

''What else am I supposed to say? It's what had happened so there's no reason for me to try to hide it.'' I mumbled shyly.

''Wow...That's pretty insane.''

''I know.'' I said. ''That's why I'm here. Is it normal to feel so overwhelmed? Or just really confused?''

''I mean...I guess?'' Yuri shrugged. ''You're allowed to feel whatever it is that you're feeling.''

''That's what the problem is. I feel a bit of everything. I enjoyed it, trust me I did. I just feel a bit weird. We kind of had that awkward silence thing in the morning.''

''I guess that's normal. I mean you both just had your first time.''

''...I did. I doubt she did though.''

''I meant with each other, dumbo.''

I rolled my eyes.

''Just talk to her about it then. I'm sure she will listen to whatever you have to say.''

 


I kept looking at Tiffany. Her head laying on my chest. Breathing in her sweet scent. We had gone out after my classes and came back to her place and ended up in bed. This time it was purely spontaneous and while I loved it, a part of me kept wondering if this was real life. Had I somehow entered a vortex that me up and then spat me out into a different reality?

Tiffany's long fingers traced my skin and I flinched every now and then whenever she would touch a spot where I was ticklish. And everytime I would hear her small chuckle. I think she loved doing this to me. I think she loved seeing me squirm sometimes.

Months ago I was a mess and though I still was a mess, I was a lot better than I was back then. The stupid mannequin and the whole whirlwind of despair and confusion I was stuck in. I think it was starting to fade away in to the back of my head, gone and forgotten.

Tiffany and I eventually got up and she offered to cook us something to eat.

''You've been doing that a lot now.''

''Hm?''

Tiffany craned her neck to look at me.

''Spacing out. Staring at the wall. Not really talking.''

''Oh. Sorry.''

''What's on your mind?''

I slumped my shoulders and sighed.

''I just feel a certain way. It's my problem.''

''Uh huh.'' Tiffany nodded. ''Is it school?''

''Kinda.'' I said. ''You know that feeling where everything seems to surreal?''

Tiffany nodded.

''Yeah. That's how I feel. A little bit.''

''You gotta stop worrying.'' She turned around and walked over to me. She cupped my face and smiled. ''I'm here for you babe.''

 


''Ooohhh! That's why she's been acting that way!'' Jessica suddenly exclaimed, shaking her head. ''She feels jealous because we spend a lot of time together Taeyeon. That party, that dance we shared. So that's why she's trying to leave me out and spend time with you.''

My jaw fell to the ground. ''W-what?''

''That idiot.''

I stared at her in disbelief. What was she talking about?

''Taeyeon. We need to talk to

Please log in to read the full chapter