Chapter nineteen

Madame
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yes. I know.

I've been taking my sweet time writing this chapter. Lol like 3 months. And this chapter is short. I apologize. I will slowly get back to my usual 3000-5000 words per chapter routine...

Since I lost the file of this story, the prev chap was not originally going to be like it is now. And that makes me very sad. If one day I manage to get the original file of this story from my corrupted hard drive (praying to God that I will), I think I'm gonna edit the chapters starting from the last one. But now I'll just rewrite it all. Takes some time, trust me guys but I will do it because I really like writing this story. I'm grateful for the positive feedback, and of course the constructive criticism. Note, CONSTRUCTIVE. I appreciate it lol.

Now I know Yuri's dating and Jessica's not in the group anymore and blablabla but I don't caAAaaAAAAAAreeeeeeeeee. I'm not going to change my story line because of that.

Love you guys <3

 

 

We couldn't take our eyes off of each other for a good while, perhaps because how amazing the kiss felt and how deep to the soul it struck. I wondered if she felt it too. I mean, she had to.

My limbs tingled and goosebumps were all over my body, it was unbelievable.

She leaned in for the second time and I inhaled sharply through my nose as our lips touched again. I closed my eyes and Tiffany started chuckling against my lips.

''What?'' I opened my eyes again and saw her grin at me.

''Nothing,'' she pulled back only a tiny bit. ''That was just kind of...amazing.''

''It was.'' Her hands rested on my thighs and I nearly shuddered at the touch.

''I don't know if it's because you're a girl, or because it's you,'' but she then shook her head while smiling. ''But I don't even care.''

I grinned. ''Yeah, it doesn't matter.''

''So you felt it too?''

I nodded shyly.

She moved closer again and pecked my lips soflty before she sprawled on the bed with a dreamy smile on her face.

''I definitely didn't think something like this would happen when I left America.'' She mumbled.

''Well I didn't think I'd meet someone who looked like the mannequin I had been stalking for some time.''

Tiffany's lips stretched into a smile. ''What a coincidence.''

We spent more time talking and after Tiffany dropped me off at home, I was still shaking. The evening had turned out to be more than nice.

I realized how much I had been smiling when my cheeks were already hurting so badly I couldn't smile anymore.

One thought of her made me cringe in pain when my lips twitched up into a big grin again.

''Ow!'' I held onto my cheeks tightly. ''Damnit Tiffany...this is what you do to me!''


 

I had to bury the urge to google Tiffany – or her other name although I really wanted to. A part of me wanted to look at her photoshoots again, admire how beautiful she was and think how lucky I was to actually have her interested in me in any way. Tiffany was a freaking goddess. Seeing men, or even women in some cases, stare at her whenever we were out was enough for me to feel lucky. And then there was that kiss. I could feel myself levitate to heaven at the mere thought of her lips.

That had been the happiest day of my life. So far, atleast.

We progressed slowly but nicely. Tiffany had the habit of texting me when I was in class, telling me how bored she was and how much she wanted to leave work. I often got called out on using my phone by my professors and therefore making me that one student they kept an eye on.

And then the random selfies she sent me. It was borderline lethal.

She knew how to press all the right buttons to drive me insane.

''So, I guess that's that for now.''

I slowly looked up at Sooyoung and grunted. I carelessly pushed my study books further away on the table.

''I can see you can't focus. So let's just continue this another day this week,'' she leaned back and stretched her arms upwards.

I glanced over at my phone and bit my lip. Sometime during the hour I had received a text and though I could already suspect who sent it, I wanted to check it so bad. And that was one of the reasons my concentration had started to falter.

''Yeah that would be good. I'm just tired and hungry.''

''Well hungry is right!'' Sooyoung exclaimed and took out her purse from her bag. ''Join me?''

I shook my head. ''I gotta go meet Yuri at lobby, I promised her to go to the pet shop with her today. She's planning on buying a puppy.''

Sooyoung raised a brow. ''Really? Is she getting lonely or what?''

I snorted in laughter. ''She has always wished for a dog, so now she's making it happen.''

''Interesting. Well tell Yuri I wanna see the pup soon!''

I nodded and waved goodbye to her.

I hurriedly took my phone to see the text I received.

From: Yuri

''Hurry up! I've been waiting in the lobby for half an hour already.''

I closed my eyes and sighed. False alarm.

---

''Stop texting your wifey and look at these cute things!'' Yuri landed her fist on my arm and I shot a glare at her, pocketing my phone away.

''She's not my wifey,'' I muttered. Not yet, atleast. I sighed at the thought. Tiffany and I never discussed that part. ''And I'm not texting her.''

I really wasn't. But I was waiting for a text from her.

''Right. I'm gonna pretend I never saw those random selfies she has sent you during class. I think she sent you atleast six selfies during math class yesterday.''

''Shut up.''

Please log in to read the full chapter