Chapter twenty

Madame
Please log in to read the full chapter

I can see some of my readers are very observant. There's a plot and like the foreword says, there are some things that the eye can't see. So keep observing lol.

I honestly like to write angst and super duper, finger curling and cringy fluff isn't something I can pull off that well. Or can I? I don't know XD only you guys can answer that probably.

But this story won't be super angsty. Just mild angst. I didn't want this story to be very stereotypical and super cute and fluffy from the very start. I want it to be mature and I hope I'm doing a good job making it mature but yet still have those moments of sweet stuff. Like ya know?

I'm not a pro writer and I accept that my stories aren't for everyone but I do this for fun. So like I said previously, I accept constructive criticism. Some people can be harsh and I'll probably be salty about it but I can take it. So I really don't mind if you guys want to point out some things, it's only for me to deliver the best stuff I possibly can. And to learn.

I have amazing readers and I love you guys!

Enjoy~

My birthday was nearing and I trusted Yuri to go on with whatever plan she had in mind. So I automatically trusted her to also include Tiffany in it. Best thing was to wait and see what my crazy bestfriend had come up.

Good luck was not favoring me when I suddenly dropped my ID into the depths of a freaking drain outside. My week had been super boring and that only being the highlight. I was standing in line to get a new copy of my student ID when my phone beeped in my bag. I fished it out and opened the text with a grin on my face.

From: Yuri

They are bonding!


Below the text was a picture of Jessica holding Hani in her arms with a nervous expression on her face. I started typing out the reply when the line moved and someone bumped into me.

''Sorry,'' a guy mumbled behind me, bowing his head slightly. I nodded and quickly typed the response.

Once I had the new ID with me, I sauntered over to the cafeteria to get something to eat. Since I had been by myself all day, I just wanted to go home quickly. Those two idiots had a day off and I was stuck finishing up some group project I was assigned to do with some lazy bum from my class.

I looked out the windows and thought of Tiffany. I wanted to see her already.

Days turned into a blur and one saturday I was sitting in the backseat of Tiffany's car since Jessica called shotgun before I could even open my mouth. Tiffany and Jessica always had something to talk about in their native tongue and all I could really do was to listen and pick up the familiar words here and there. We were coming back from the market with bags full of snacks and drinks for our usualy saturday gathering. Only this time we decided to have it at Tiffany's.

''Mhmmm, that's why Taeng never goes to the clubs,'' Jessica said. I perked up my head in curiosity. They had switched back to korean.

''What?''

''Tiffany told me about some girl getting drugged at a club.''

Tiffany nodded and glanced back at me briefly from the rearview mirror. ''It's horrible.''

''What are you guys even talking about?''

''Stuff,'' Jessica said. I rolled my eyes. I hated not being included in their conversation. I let out a small huff.

''Sorry Taeyeon, it's just stuff,'' Tiffany replied with a small smile.

They laughed and I ran a hand through my hair in slight frustration.

We arrived at Tiffany's apartment shortly after that and we began setting up the table with snacks and drinks. Yuri would come later with her puppy – Tiffany approving the little furry animal to come with her since Yuri didn't want to leave it alone at home.

Jessica went to the bathroom and I felt Tiffany's hand on my shoulder. I looked at her and she smiled.

''I miss you.''

I laughed. ''We just saw each other...''

''You know that's not the same thing. I wish I had you all to myself tonight.''

My face flared up and she giggled. ''I'm glad you included me to spend a saturday together with your bestfriends. It means a lot.''

She pecked my cheek before Jessica came back. I cleared my throat and finished arranging the plates and bowls on Tiffany's dinner table. She brought the drinks next and I wondered how drunk we would be getting.

At last Yuri arrived, along with the barking pup and went to set up a small corner for Hani with all the necessities.

Jessica had just stuffed a handful of chips in when she started wailing her arms around.

''Let's do bottle spin!'' she managed to say in midst of her chews. I rolled my eyes.

''That's so ancient,'' I stated. Yuri grinned.

''Stop being a party pooper. Tiffany, you up for it?''

Tiffany shrugged, looking at me as if she wanted me to answer for her.

''We can change the rules. Let's do simple bottlespin.''

''Define, simple.'' I said.

''Just questions! No dares. How about it?''

I nodded, realizing there was no out of this. ''Okay. Fine.''

We spun the bottle, asking random questions when Jessica spun the bottle and it pointed at Yuri. I smirked at them. This was going to be good.

''Yuri...'' Jessica rubbed her chin thoughtfully. ''What's your cup size?''

Tiffany snorted and her drink sprayed on the table. She quickly covered and I started laughing uncontrollably.

''What?!'' Yuri exclaimed in shock.

''What? We're all girls,'' Jessica said calmly. ''No biggie.''

I continued to laugh while attempting to help Tiffany clean up the mess with paper towels. Tiffany looked at me, clearly shocked about my best friends antics.

''Okay fine, since you wanna be like that I'll tell you mine first. My size is-''

''NO!'' Yuri shouted. ''Fine! I have a B cup.''

She sat back and crossed her arms angrily. I looked at Yuri oddly with a contorted face.

''Okay, really? We don't need to know each others cup sizes! Damn,'' I muttered.

She scoffed. ''You and Tiff-''

Jessica put her hand over Yuri's mouth before she could proceed with her sentence. I shot a glare at her.

Oh God.

We stayed in awkward silence for a while until Tiffany burst into laughter. We all looked at her as if she was crazy.

She wiped her eyes and cleared . ''You guys are killing me.''

Jessica smiled. ''Sorry, Tiff. This is how we are on a regular basis. But I think Taeyeon is the most rational one out of us three. Honestly.''

''Oh thanks,'' I mumbled sarcastically.

''Stop sulking Yul.'' Jessica said sternly.

''You made me say what my cup size is! That's so embarrassing,'' Yuri huffed, turning her head away from us.

''I have a B cup too. B plus actually,'' Tiffany nonchalantly said. I whipped my head and stared at her with my eyes wide open.

Jessica clapped and laughed. ''Ooohhh! Way to go!''

I couldn't stop staring at Tiffany. She looked at me shyly and brought the glass to her lips to take a sip.

''Oh great now we all know each others cup sizes,'' Yuri stated. ''That's marvelous.''

''I have the biggest cup, I may say,'' Jessica said confidently. ''I think we all know Taeng doesn't have a big rack.''

I flared a deep color of red. I covered my face with my hands.

This can't be happening.

''Can we just not talk about our cup sizes?'' I argued.

''Taeng, we're all girls! It's okay. I think you make up for it with that jawline you have. And you have a nice too.''

I groaned outloud. ''Stop!''

''Am I right, Tiff?'' Jessica continued, completely ignoring my remark.

''Taeyeon is really beautiful. I admit her jawline is pretty strong and defined,'' Tiffany agreed. Yuri seemed to return to her old self as she grinned mischievously.

I took my hands off of my face and switched my gaze towards Tiffany. ''Thanks, I guess.'' I mumbled quietly.

Yuri spun the bottle again and it pointed at Tiffany. I truly hoped she wouldn't ask her anything crazy.

---

Thankfully, Yuri didn't drink herself into a coma and left just before midnight with Hani. That left me and Jessica staying over and her ending up passing out on the couch.

''I'm really sorry for her,'' I apologized to Tiffany. ''I'll kick her in the morning.''

She grinned. ''It's fine, actually. I wouldn't have let her go back home in that state anyway.''

I nodded slowly. Would she let me stay over too? But where was I going to sleep?

''You can stay too,'' she continued. ''I definitely won't let you go home by yourself.''

''Thanks,'' I smiled. ''Just give me a blanket and a pillow and I'll settle down next to Sica if she lets me.''

She furrowed her brows. ''Actually I was going to invite you to my bed...''

''W-what?''

Tiffany gave me a look and smiled. ''You can go wash up and I'll give you a t-shirt to sleep in. Is that okay?''

''Sure.'' I replied unsurely.

I closed the bathroom door and put the t-shirt on the sink counter. I took a deep breath and looked at myself from the mirror. My eyes were getting droopy and even washing my face felt like a chore at that moment. I changed into the t-shirt and heard a knock on the door.

''It's me, Tiffany. Can I come in?''

''Yeah,'' I replied and the door opened. She walked in wearing a tank top and shorts, coming to the sink after me.

''You look awfully tire

Please log in to read the full chapter