Chapter sixteen

Madame
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thank you everyone for the support, I love ya! Hope you enjoy this chapter (even though it's shorter than usual T_T)

P.S. I kept putting this story on members and then subscribers only, on and off. So I decided to just leave it available for everyone. Excuse my randomness. XD

 

 

As days went by, I began to see that Tiffany was nothing like she had let herself to be around other people. She was more relaxed, being her true self around me and that was great. We didn't bring up the confession we shared though, we just went by the flow but the more we spent time together, I could see the tiny differences in our relationship that began surfacing.

Tiffany would take the initiative most of the time and I knew she was expecting me to do the same already. I still didn't know where exactly we were at, or was she open to the fact of turning whatever we had into something more.

Since she said she was skeptical, I didn't want to rush her. It was the first time for me too, to be involved emotionally with another girl, but I figured together with Tiffany we would be able to learn together – if she was willing to.


 

 

I woke up hearing the doorbell and groaned. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was still early, atleast for me.

I dragged myself to the door and opened it, squinting my eyes from the light that shone from the hallway. I lazily gestured Tiffany to come in, still rubbing my eyes as we headed to my kitchen after closing the door.

Tiffany kept smiling at me when we sat down with the breakfast she brought. She seemed so cheerful that it was almost contagious if I wasn't so sleepy.

''You sure came early today,'' I mumbled. ''It's not even ten o'clock.''

Tiffany shrugged. ''I woke up early and didn't have the patience to just sit and wait at home when I could be here.''

''Well excuse my face and clothes then...I woke up to the doorbell.''

''Sorry. And it's okay,'' she said, laughing. ''Let me set up everything so you can change your clothes, if you want.''

She stood up and started going about in my kitchen to prepare everything.

I sat down, rubbing my eyes and stretching my limbs any way I possibly could while seating down. ''I'd rather just be like this, if you dont mind. I feel like being lazy.''

She looked at me over her shoulder and laughed. ''Sure.''

I decided to brush my hair and wash my face though, not wanting to look like a complete hobo in front of Tiffany. When I walked out of my bathroom, I saw Tiffany standing in front of my tv while biting her thumbnail as she watched the morning news. I felt like the oxygen from my lungs got right out at the sight. Weight on her one leg and hand on her hip. That left me swooning over her until I heard her voice.

''Taey-'' she turned around and looked at me bafflingly. ''Oh you're here.''

''What is it?'' I tried to sound as normal as possible, slowly walking up to her.

''I just wanted to ask you if you were taking any longer,'' she placed her hands on my shoulders and smiled. ''Come on, let's go eat.''

She left the tv on, but with a lower volume as we dug into the food she brought.

''It's our last 'training' day,'' Tiffany spoke, laughing. ''But I don't want to play videogames.''

''What do you want to do then?''

''Spend time with you,'' she replied sheepishly. ''We could go out or something. I'll get a strained eye from playing this much. You too. I won't allow that to happen.''

I grinned. ''Yeah. I suppose we have played quite a lot these past days. So where should we go?''

She shrugged. ''I was just throwing an option out there. We can stay inside or go out.''

''Watch a movie? I can just plug in my laptop to my tv so we can watch a movie online,'' I suggested.

''Okay!''

I carelessly laid the dirty dishes in my sink and went to get everything ready. I set up everything until my laptop was plugged in to my tv and the movie ready to be played. I got a blanket from my bedroom and threw it at her way. I pressed the play button and quickly made my way to the couch.

I slipped inside the warm blanket and brought my knees up to my chest.

''Come closer,'' she said, pulling on my arm underneath. I cleared my throat and scooted until our shoulders touched. She leaned her head on my shoulder as the movie began. I picked a scary movie, partly because I remembered she liked scary movies and because I had wanted to see it myself too.

I could feel Tiffany's fingers ghosting on my hand, slowly sliding them through the gaps of my own fingers. I was already smiling, relishing the softness of her hand.

''This is scary...why in the world would he go in that house...'' Tiffany mumbled, clinging onto my arm, her hand still on top of mine.

A jump scare caused both of us to flinch and Tiffany to shout.

''Yah!''

''Oh my God wow...so loud,'' I remarked which earned me a death glare from her.

''Shut up, you nearly jumped up to the ceiling from that scene!'' she said defensively.

I smiled at her reaction. ''Alright, alright. Let's just watch this.''

The movie continued, along with many, many shrieks from us and jump scares that caused both of us to swear in agony. If I was still sleepy, I was definitely awaken after that movie.

The ending credits rolled up and Tiffany heaved a sigh. ''Well that was scary.''

I freed myself from her grip and went to put everything away. ''I know. I wanted to watch it but not by myself. Yul hates scary movies and Sica – well she'd end up having me killed by the end of the movie.''

Tiffany chuckled, fiddling with the hem of the blanket. ''Wanna know something funny?''

''Hm?'' I returned to the couch with my closed laptop in my arms.

''I thought you and Jessica had a thing going on,'' she admitted. I widened my eyes.

''What?!''

''I'm serious!'' she said, truthfully.

''How could you even- That's just crazy,'' I stared at her in disbelief. How could anyone see me and Jessica as a couple? It should be Jessica and Yuri instead. Jessica and I did absolutely nothing that a couple would do, unlike they did.

''Well...she talked about dating girls and then you guys danced together at that party and so,'' Tiffany shrugged. ''I just made an assumption from that. I kind of got the courage to tell you about my feelings after seeing that.''

I caught the pinkish cheeks and remembered when Jessica told me how Tiffany was glaring at us. It suddenly made perfect sense.

''Trust me,'' I spoke, having the urge to assure her. ''There is absolutely nothing between me and her. That's like saying I have feelings for my own sister.''

I grimaced at the thought. But I wondered did Tiffany see how Yuri and Jessica were like together? Was I the only one that noticed it while everyone else were being so dense?

''Okay Taeyeonie, I get it,'' she sighed. ''I understood it later on. I should have known since you guys told me about your bond and friendship. It was just...instinct and fear, maybe.''

''Fear? Why?''

''That I was too late,'' Tiffany pursed her lips, looking away from my gaze. ''I told you this isn't easy for me.''

I nodded, understanding her point. That fear had been inside me as well, though I was willing to ignore it because I thought Tiffany would never return my feelings. I put my hand on top of hers. ''Let's not worry about that.''

I realized that maybe Tiffany was more scared of this than I thought.


 

 

Jessica groaned on the couch, rolling from side to side. ''Why must women suffer like this?!''

Yuri came rushing in with a glass of water and a pill in her hand. ''Okay Sica, here take th

Please log in to read the full chapter