Chapter eighteen

Madame
Please log in to read the full chapter

I experienced the worst thing that could happen to ANYONE and lost all my files when my laptop crashed. I lost this story file as well and what was so sad and upsetting was that I had written this story for over 300 pages, which is a lot when I wasn't even anywhere near the end. So I have to write everything again T_T

I have the whole story in my head and I remember everything but writing it down again is the thing I don't feel like doing lol. Yes I'm such a lazy . I think it's gonna take a while too because I'm still bitter about losing all of it.

Anyway, enjoy this chapter, though it's quite short, and thank you everyone for the upvotes, comments and the support <3

 

''What did your mom say?''

I pursed my lips together. ''She was upset, of course. But I convinced her that Hayeon was completely fine and that we would take good care of her. That I would take good care of her. ''

Tiffany frowned slighty. ''I'm sorry. I don't know how to ever approach your mom after this.''

''I told you to stop saying sorry,'' I poked her arm. She had been saying sorry whenever she sought the timing was good. I peeked around the wall and saw my friends and Hayeon sitting snugly on the couch while watching TV. ''Besides, you weren't at fault. So stop thinking of such things Tiffany.''

''...sorry?'' she looked at me innocently and smiled.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

''She seems to be alright though.''

''She is,'' I said and turned around to her. ''Please stop worrying about it already.''

She let out a sigh and began helping me prepare the bowls. We had decided to come back to my place for the ice cream to end the day sort of in happier terms. I also figured if Tiffany saw Hayeon wasn't too bothered about her hand being wrapped up, she would stop blaming herself about what happened.

''And about what you said back there, I don't think you'd be a bad mother. I think you will be an amazing mother some day.''

I noticed her shyness and smiled.

''I wasn't ignoring you, by the way,'' she suddenly said. I looked at her questioningly. ''Jessica told me you thought I had been ignoring you earlier this week. You know that's not the case, right?''

I tensed.

Damn you, Yuri!

''Uh,'' I cleared my throat.

Tiffany tilted her head as she put the ice cream into the bowl. ''I barely had time to even check my phone you know, I was that busy with work. I had to bring work home too so I would be able to get everything done.''

I said nothing, knowing I had been jumping ahead into silly conclusions before knowing the truth.

''I'm sorry,'' she looked at me. ''I'll let you know next time I have these busy days so you will know beforehand.''

Before I could say anything back, Yuri yelled us to hurry up with the ice cream. Once we got to the table, I pinched Yuri's arm.

''I know what you did,'' I hissed in her ear. ''You traitor.''

''What?'' she said defensively. ''That freaking hurt, Taeng.'' She rubbed the spot I had pinched.

''You told Sica about when I thought Tiffany was ignoring me! And Sica told her!''

Yuri rolled her eyes. ''Really? You should have just told her about it yourself.''

I sighed and saw Jessica raising her brows at me. I gave her a glare as well before digging into the ice cream.

''Sorry Tiff, Taeng is being a little kid right now glaring at us like that.''

Tiffany looked up and at me with a puzzled look.

''You know, because of the whole thing about assuming you ignored her?''

I had a massive cough attack and nearly choked. Tiffany widened her eyes and quickly patted my back furiously. ''Are you okay?!''

I nodded my head vigorously with tears running down my cheeks. ''I'm...okay...'' I ended the sentence with another cough.

Jessica stifled a laugh and used a napkin to cover .

''Unnie, you even coughed ice cream on the table!'' Hayeon looked at me worriedly. I burned bright red and hid my face from Tiffany though her hand was still on my back, rubbing circles to calm me down.

''I got it,'' Yuri stood up and snickered on her way to the kitchen to get more paper towels. ''HAHAHAHAAAAA!''

I heard Yuri's laughter and groaned as I buried my face in my hands.

After the episode of me making myself look like an idiot, Tiffany left because she had to go home to do some work. I decided to give Hayeon my laptop to use while I put Jessica and Yuri in the kitchen to face my wrath.

''I don't want you guys humiliating me in front of Tiffany again. That was horrible! I nearly died because of you guys.''

Yuri faked a yawn. ''You mean, helping you out? You need to stop being an Taeng. Tiffany had a good reason and there you were acting like a lost puppy over her. Don't make assumptions.''

They totally ignored the part where I said I nearly died.

''Yul's right. Tiffany was surprised and she was worried when I told her. She was like, oh my God Taeyeonie thinks that?! But that's not true!''

I sighed. ''I don't want to be clingy. I don't want to chase her away.''

''You won't. Trust me. Tiffany is clearly seri

Please log in to read the full chapter