Chapter twelve

Madame
Please log in to read the full chapter

You guys left me awesome comments last chapter and I really enjoyed reading them! Also, no this story won't suddenly turn into a fantasy story alright lol I can say that right now.

I won't tell you guys anything because I don't want to spoil anything... T_T

Thank you for upvoting as well, I'm surprised how many upvotes this story has already XD

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter (it's boring yes I know) And leave more comments okay?

Love ya~

 

 

Eventually when Tiffany had left my apartment, I started to think if I should just tell her that I liked her. First I would have to make sure that she would like girls too, I mean, the way she acted towards me was far from how Jessica or even Yuri acted with me. Maybe I could hint at her somehow?

I decided not to tell Yuri or Jessica that Tiffany had stayed over. Especially the details of her visit. It was driving me crazy how hard I was falling for her. Realizing that I just got a small taste of how it could be if she was mine — the way she would take care of me, how considerate she was with me. That thought hit me hard. I felt selfish to want her to myself and not let her treat anyone else that way. I wanted to confess but the fear of losing her was the only obstacle in front of me.

The next day I was feeling much better already, the thought of Tiffany right when I had just woken up seemed to brighten up my day like never before. I was feeling so giddy, which was a new thing for me. I had never felt that way before in my life.

I met Jessica by the park since we agreed to hang out the whole day.

''Feeling better?'' she asked.

''Yeah.''

''Taeng have you ever thought about dating me or Yul?''

I widened my eyes. ''Wh- No!''

She raised her brows. ''Why not?''

''Because...you two are like sisters to me....''

''So you never felt attracted to me or Yul?''

''Sica...please,'' I pleaded.

She laughed. ''What? I'm just curious. You like girls and we are girls so?''

''There was never feelings like that involved when it came to you or Yul. It's not like you're ugly or something but I just never viewed you as anything more.''

''So you think I'm pretty? Aww Taengoo~'' Jessica cooed and I rolled my eyes. ''I'm just kidding you pabo. I know what you mean.''

I scoffed. Jessica and her sense of humor never really got to me.

''So anyway what's the plan with Tiffany? I want to meet her again too,'' she said.

''I don't know. I'm trying to figure it out. I can ask her to hang out with us again,'' I answered, hoping she wouldn't mind hanging out with us.

''Yes! Ask her. Let's go watch a movie or have dinner at a restaurant,'' Jessica suggested enthustiastically.

''When?''

''Weekend? I'm sure Yul can make it, she has nothing to do on weekends anyway.''

''I'll ask Tiffany later.''

''Nooo, ask her now! Text or call her.''

I groaned. I didn't want to call her because I was too shy to do so, for some reason. The memories of her touching my face and everything surfaced again.

''I'll text...'' I mumbled and took out my phone. We sat down on the benches and Jessica leaned back and rested her head on the armrests.


 

To: Tiffany

Hey. Jessica asked if you wanted to hang out with us again on weekend? Probably on saturday. We can go watch a movie or have dinner.


 

''There,'' I sent the message. Jessica shoved her feet on my lap.

''Good,'' she said.

''Do you really have to do that?''

''Do what?'' she asked. I pointed at her feet on my lap.

''Oh come on. Yul even rubs my feet sometimes.''

''What?'' I snorted. ''Come on, your shoes are dirty.''

She rolled her eyes.

''Unbelievable.''

''I had a long day, alright?'' she heaved a long sigh.

My phone vibrated and I took my eyes off of Jessica to check the new message.


 

From: Tiffany

I'd like that! Saturday sounds good. :)


 

''Hey Sica,'' I said. ''Tiffany says saturday sounds good.''

''Alright. Saturday it is then. Ask her if she wants to watch a movie.''


 

To: Tiffany

Do you want to watch a movie?


 

From: Tiffany

Yeah. There's that new horror movie that came out...I kind of want to watch it.


 

I raised my brows. There she goes and surprises me again. ''She wants to watch a horror movie.''

''Okay, we're going to have to convince Yul though but leave that up to me,'' Jessica said calmly.


 

 

We were seated in a restaurant after going to the movie theater. The horror movie we decided to watch left Yuri sulking at us since we practically forced her to watch it with us.

Tiffany swallowed the food and pointed her chopsticks at Jessica. ''You know what Jessica, men are so predictable these days.''

''I know,'' Jessica nodded. ''I've experienced so many disasterous dates that I'm losing hope.''

''Please, you're still young! You got time,'' Tiffany sipped her orange soda. ''Besides, not all men are the same, you have to keep that in mind.''

I could see Yuri roll her eyes when Tiffany wasn't looking at her way.

''Whatever you say Tiff,'' Jessica sighed and continued to eat.

Tiff?

''I'm serious. You'll find a good man, trust me. It may not be now but it'll come to you,'' Tiffany said. ''I meant that they have this certain attitude when it comes to certain women. For an example, they think I am a material girl and that I want fancy things but they're wrong. If they would actually get to know me they would see material things come to nothing when it comes to true and unconditional love. And genuine care. I'd rather have that instead.''

''...I still am on the verge of losing hope.''

''Oh my gosh. Taeyeon, Yuri don't listen to her!''

They giggled and I merely smiled. Yuri looked tormented and I knew that was because of talking about men. Or when Jessica was talking about men.

''Tiff, have you ever thought about dating a girl?'' Jessica asked. My eyes bulged out. I desperately squeezed the crap out of my spoon after those words left .

Tiffany laughed. ''Um, not really. I mean I saw that a lot in America but it never really occurred in my mind that I'd just...switch sides, you know?''

I bit the inside of my cheek. I just keep losing.

Taeyeon – 0

''Why not? Women are affectionate and caring, you don't have to worry about getting violated by a man because they're busy thinking with their junk most of their time.''

''Women can be like that too, you know?'' Tiffany stated. ''Let's not be stereotypical.''

''You're right. But they have the emotional side I don't think men have. Ability to understand another woman is a gift.''

Please log in to read the full chapter