HYUNG and NOONA LINES ~

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

[A LONG UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU, BUT IT'S JUST HYUNG and NOONA LINES as in no 3MIN and 3MIE]

When the 3MIN and 3MIE went at their school , the house suddenly field of QUIETNESS ..

 

-Donghyun is busy fixing his clothes at his cabinets.

-EunJae lyed on her bad again and thinking if she will going to sleep again or not .. actually she is also waiting Donghyun to call her or something ..

-Hyunseong who is really diligent, he wash the dishes and cllean a little bit in their house.

-Nathalie enjoys her ceaning at their garden/terrace and cleaning the water in the swimming pool.

-Jeongmin stay at the dining area just sitting in a chair and stared somewhere or just thinking something sense/ non-sense thought.

-MinAh is busy taking a bath bcoz she will going to her aunt's store again just to help her aunt .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[JEONGMIN and MINAH]

[MINAH'S POV]

"ANNYEONG~ i'm going to leave now !" I said but it seems I was just talking or saying goodbye to air, bcoz nobody replied.

So I tilt the doorknod and was a about to open the door ewhen Jeongmin-ssi call me.

Jeongmin: WAIT ~ JAMKKAMAN ! MinAh, can I come with you ? --Minah: eh ? wae ?

Jeongmin: uhmm .. bcoz I'm quite bored here ! are you going to the store again ?

MinAh: *nodded* okay ~ but do you think there will no badthing/s will happen to you ?

Jeongmin: BWOH ?! what are you trying to say ?

MinAH:  I mean , if a fangirl saw you .. you know .. maybe they try to come to you and made fangirling or something .. uhmm ...maybe, take a picture with you or asked you signed some autographs .. eh ?? you think ?

Jeongmin: hahaaha :D JUST DON'T MIND THEM ! promise I will behave there .. erhh ? you don't like it ? you will have more costumers if I will be at your store ?

MinAH: but Jeongmin-ssi, what if media will saw you there ?

Jeongmin: SO ~ I DON'T CARE ! I'm not doing anything bad there .. heeh :D YAH ! just wait for me , okay ?

I just nodded and say " JEONGMIN-SSI , JUST HURRY ! MAYBE MY AUNT IS WAITING FOR ME RIGHT NOW !", she shouted bcoz Jeongmin is running to his room ..

*ommo ~ Jeongmin-ssi will come with me at the store ! but I can keep it .. I am always blushing everytime his near to me.. but now how can I keep this blushing thing ? hmmm..* I thought.

[END OF MINAH'S POV]

--Jeongmin run-straight to his room and open his cabinet finding a polo and a jeans to wear.. After that he go to the bathroom and do a qiuck-bath and wear his polo and the jeans desame as he wear his rubber shoes .. AFTER 20 MINUTES ..

Jeongmin: HEY ~ FINISHED ! KAJA (let's go) ~

Minah just nodded and give him a small smile. Both of them went first to Hyunseong,Donghyun,Nathalie and Eunjae to say goodbye ..

the 4 has the same expression (o.O) and all of them questioned the two "hmm .. going to the store to help MinAh's aunt? or you're just going to date ?"

but the two denied that it was not .. that they will really going to help MinAh's aunt to the store .. and the two of them went to the store directly ..

STORE

-as expected, many girls went to the store just to take a look for Jeongmin , Minah was a little bit annoyed in those girls bcoz they are taking pictures of Jeongmin who is looking around the store , the girls are taking pictures, following Jeongmin in where Jeongmin is and if Jeongmin will smile at them they will giggle ... MinAh was a little bit annoyed now bcoz all of the attention was at Jeongmin. Girls are just going inside and take a piture of Jeongmin and after that they will leave. *aisht ! I'm so annoyed now huh ! SEE ~ that's the result MinAh ! no costumers just visitors .. pfft >.<*

--MinAH is just sitting there waiting some costumers .. She is just looking where Jeongmin is, following the spot of the boy .. and everytime a girl approach Jeongmin something like sign autograph, take pictures her face will like this ..

poor MinAh :((

- when somebody go to the cashier which she is there .. A guy bought a 'chocolate chips'..

MinAh: HI SIR !*bow**but  MinAH never looked up to the guy*she took the thing that the guy bought after that she told the guy the amount of that thing , the guy  paid her and she packed it on a plastic ..

MinAH:*looked-up to the guy now* HERE SIR ! KAMSAHAM--* her smile went to this O.O*

??GUY??: ANNYEONG MINAH ! *smile widely*

Minah: TAECYEON OPPA ~ *grinned* -- *the guy just smile*

Taecyeon: miss me ? -- MinAh; ahaha :D of course YES ~ so muchhh ....

Tae

Please log in to read the full chapter