Time to say Goodbye ?!

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

~SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS HIGH SCHOOL~

 

    3Mins are walking at the hallway going to their room as they saw Namjooo, Naeun and Yookyung ! the 3Mins run quickly towards the 3Girls ..

they greeted each other  "GOOD MORNING !" , since the bell doesn't ring yet , they talk for a while .. they are talking about the announcement/ news that their managers told them. They were all sad about it, they are no longer dance partners bt still they can be friends, then suddenly ... a boy call Minwoo .

    "MINWOO !", the boy said and minwoo look to the boy. "wae Jason?!", minwoo asked shoutedly bcoz Jason is a bit far from him. "hurry.. I have something to give!", jason said while smiling.. Minwoo excuse hiself in chatting jotwins with the 3Apink girls. "what's that?!, minwoo asked. "oh~this is the lecture of our past lessons, we will going to have a long test next week, our teacher assigned and told me that give this to you! and oh .. give this to jo twins too ..", jason said while giving the papers to minwoo. "well, thank you ! it was a big help to pass the test! thanks bro", minwoo thanked. "sure !", jason smile and walk away from minwoo ... minwoo put the papers to his bagpack and walk towards jo twins.. 

  - SUDDENLY while minwoo is walking-

"OUCH !", a nerd girl bumped to minwoo. "oh~ sorry miss", minwoo apologized. He help the girl to get the girl's book bcoz it falls to the floor. "thank you !", the nerd girl said shyly."

Please log in to read the full chapter