Rescuing Girlfriend

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

SHARE : I had fun playing HIDE AND SEEK with my cousins yesterday in the cemetery :D ahaha :D
it's okay ~ it's not that scary in there .. actually it is more like a park than a cemetery ! hehe :D I JUST WANT TO SHARE !

BEFORE I START ~ please vote BOYFRIEND in MAMA ! please ..
here is the link : http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp ..vote BOYFRIEND :D JEBAL ... just vote using your facebook/twitter account or sing-up first before you vote :D KAMSAHAMNIDA !

-I decided to do it all but I made the 'Rescuing Girlfriends'  first :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

-Rescuing Girlfriend-

It was a great morning when they all prepared theirselves to go to the mall to buy their clothes or dresses ..
Ajhussi brought them to the mall and they all scattered along with their partners...

(Boyfriend decided to buy a black clothes while Girlfriend decided to buy White clothes)

---

"is it okay ?" Donghyun asked EunJae."wahh ~ (claping) you really look like a MONSTER !",she joked. Donghyun pouted."hey ~ your so mean!",he said. After that he leave the laughing-EunJae and go to change his clothes."your turn!",he smiled.EunJae stop laughing and went towards the fitting area.."hehe :D I'm just joking ! your cute in that outfit!", EunJae said to Donghyun before leaving. Donghyun blushed and grinned."TADA ~",EunJae suddenly appear after she change her clothes.Donghyun look at her head-to-toe and clap."you look like..uhmm.. a WHITE LADY!", he joked."YAH !", EunJae yelled and Donghyun covered .."don't shout ! haha :D ani ~ just kidding ! you look pretty in that dress ~", he let go out of EunJae mouth and hold her hand. He dragged EunJae to the counter and pay their clothes.

---

Nathalie spotted Hyunseong talking to some salesladies."YAH ! WE ARE HERE SHIM HYUNSEONG TO BUY OUR CLOTHES FOR THE PARTY AND NOT TO FLIRT WITH THIS GIRLS",Nathalie half-yelled.She look at the girls, the girls notice her that she is NATHALIE which is one of the members of Girlfriend Girlband.The girls bowed to both of them and left."wae ? you're jealous?", Hyunseong teased."ANI ~ YOU ARE WAISTING OUR TIME ! KAJA ~",She held Hyunseong's ear and dragged it to the fitting area."fit yours now !",Nathalie command."ouch ! how about you ? ouch ..",he asked while rubbing his ear."I'm finish to fit mine ~",she answered."huh ? fit it again ! I didn't saw it !",he said."Hyunseong , you will also see my dress later !", she answered and Hyunseong went inside the fitting area.After minutes, Hyunseong open the door but seems he didn't change."oh ? you didn't fit it ?",she asked."I'M FINISH !",he answered."eh ? why you didn't show it to me ?", she asked."tsk. you didn't show yours .. so I didn't show mine ! haha >:D you will see it later ! don't get excited ~ mehrong !", Hyunseong said and mix it some tease.Nathalie rolled her eyes and went to the counter , Hyunseong follow her and pay it.

---

"tsk. Taeckyeon-oppa said that he will go to the mall with me ! aishh ..",MinAh stomp her feet."wae ? you don't want to be with me ?",Jeongmin asked in a mad tone."ani ~ I'm just more comfortable with him",MinAh said.(But actually she is just acting that she liked Taeckyeon to tease Jeongmin)."BWOH ?! I'm beter than him !",Jeongmin frowned and MinAh silently giggle."NOW GO ! GO TO YOUR OPPA ! JUST LEAVE ME HERE ALONE !", Jeongmin fake-cried."haha :D ANI ~ I'm just kidding ! KAJA ~", MinAh said sweetly but Jeongmin frowned."KAJA ~",MinAh try to convince Jeongmin."you don't want ? it's okay ! tsk.",MinAh smirk and left Jeongmin."WAIT ! WAIT FOR ME ~", Jeongmin run towards MinAh , MinAh just laugh at his action and they buy thier clothes.

---

Youngmin try to hold Yumi's hand.Yumi notice it .."YAH ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?", Yumi asked him. "no-nothing !",Youngmin looked-away."stop holdong my hands~",Yumi warned and left Youngmin.Youngmin frowned and follow her."YAH ~ why you don't want ?",he asked."duh ! we are not BF&GF to do that and we are not dating ! PLUS .. I still didn't forgive you ! remember ?",Yumi said."wae ?so ~ forgive me now ! so I can hold your hands !",Youngmin do some aegyoos."STOP IT !",Yumi went away."YAH ! WAIT FOR ME ~"Youngmin yelled.

"try this ?",Youngmin held a white dress for Yumi.Yumi get it and fit to the fitting room."wahh ~ MY GIRLFRIEND IS A PERFECTLY CUTE !",Youngmin hugged her."YAH

Please log in to read the full chapter