BIG TROUBLE *o*

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

As expected the news spread quickly. Even in the internet and in the newspapers. As the news keep on spreading, Boyfriend members are worrying and especially their manager.Girlfriend members and their manager are willing to help them but since Girlfriend's heart are slicing everytime they are talking about that news they choose to go at the mall and and relax , but still their love-ones are involve in the problem ... so ~ they are still worried about it ~

 

BF manager: WHAT HAVE YOU'VE DONE BOYS ?! now .. we have a big problem .. *scolding at Boyfriend members*

GF manager: hey ~ calm down ! we will not succeed to solve this problem if you will just going to scold the kids ! well, I'm here to help you ~

BF manager:  thank you for your concern, but if we keep our action slow .. the news will spread all over this country or worst all over the world !

GF manager: so ~ what's wrong with that ?

BF manager: GEEZ .. remember ? that's why we make Girlfriend band bcoz lots of their fans protesting that APink members are not suits for them.. yeah ~ their fans HATE APINK ... don't you remember ?

GF mamger: okay ~ calm down ! refresh ~ and think a better solution , I willl help you ! And you BOYS ~ go think also a solution for this .. bcoz your the one who made this !

--Minutes have passed Leader Donghyun got an idea ..

Donghyun : sir ~ how about , searching the person who take those pictures ? I know that will help !

GF manager: hmm .. yeah ~ you have a point ! we have to find that person and ask her/him if someone's command her/him !

Hyunseong: And what if no one commands her/him ?

GF manager: then let ask her/him what is her/his purpose . duh ! Why she/he have to waste her time to take photos of you , if she/he don't have purpose ?!

BF manager: okay ~ so that's our solution ! okay, boys you still can do whatever you want but please if media will ask you about that make an excuse and try not to answer the question, okay ?

the boys just nodded.

BF mangaer: okay , Ms.--(GF manager) and I will search to that person.. boys , please behave this time bcoz you made a BIG TROUBLE.. okay~ we'll leave now !

--They bowed to the two managers and they left. After closing the door , they all let-out a big sigh..

Donghyun: so ~ what are we going to do ? let's help them ..

Youngmin: aish .. If that person found .. I WILL KILL HER/HIM !

Kwangmin: tsk. now, Meeyeon got mad at me.. don't want to talk to me ! aishh .. *messing his hair like crazy* Why I came to that party ? AHHHH ! BABO JO KWANGMIN .. you're such a 'BABO' >.<

Minwoo: you know hyungs ~ I think APink members know this ! hmm. I have a feeling that they are involve in taking those pictures ..

Hyunseong: eh ? what do you mean ? how do you say so ?

Minwoo: look ~ it's Bomi's b-day party, right ? then why they only invite us and Yoseob ? hmm.. They also must invite their manager, the President and staffs of their company and also their partners, B2ST ? right ? they must invite those person not ONLY us ..

Donghyun: hmmm.. you're right ! it seems they plan this ! Are they planning it by partners-by-partners ?

Jeongmin: so ~ what we will going to do ?

Kwangmin: just monitor them ..

Jeongmin; how ?

Kwangmin: how about, hmmm... Ah ! Donghyun-hyung, call Chorong-noona.. ask her where are they, after that .. uhhh ...

Youngmin: after that, call their manager and ask her also where are the APink members. Let see if they are lying or not .. yeah ~ in that case, If they are the one who did that then they feel guilt and try to make excuse ... right ?

Jeongmin: yah ~ twins so smart !

Youngmin and Kwangmin high-fived.

Hyunseong: now hyung , call her !

Donghyun: *sigh* aishh .. arrasso ..

Donghyun dials Chorong's number but she not responding.. Donghyun didn't give up and keeps on dialing Chorong's phone , and finally after 5 dials Chorong answer..

Chorong: yoboseyo ?

Donghyun: Chorong, where are you ?

Chorong: uhmmm.. oppa , ahh.. we- we are here at .. uhh.. our studio ! right ! at our studio .. sorry ~ we are busy .. BYE ~

Chrong quickly end the call..Donghyun tell the other members that they are in their studio .. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other line ~

Hayoung: who is it unnie ?

Chorong got nervous and she put her phone on her chest ..

Chorong: uhmm.  Donghyun -oppa !

Hayoung: hmm . what did he ask ? did he ask about the news ?

Chorong: ani ~ he ask me where are we !

Yookyung: what did you say ?

Chorong: I said we are in the studio !

Yookyung: bwoh ?! why you didn't said that we are about to go on a tennis court ?

Chorong: aishh.. are you

Please log in to read the full chapter