The ENDING ~

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Weeks have passed and all of them went so well with their partners. But still they can't avoid teasing each other or some jealous feelings that will make them fight.
Every Saturday , Pia along with Taeckyeon will visit their house.And every Sunday they will go on a 'bonding' with their partners.Not yet called a 'date'.

Many weeks have passed but still Boyfriend didn't propose to Girlfriend.(Not amarriage proposal but BF&GF proposal :))
They were very nervous that they might get rejected by the girls.Since the girls were always snobbed them everytime they will express their love.Many events happened on that past weeks.

One, Apink left their careers for a while in Korea and went to abroad . They did that bcoz they want to avoid the issue that they are the one who plan to take those pictures kissing with Boyfriend members.

Two, Before APink leave Boyfriend members already forgave them ...

Three, Pia already debuted as a member of 'Barbie Dolls' (just an imagination XD) in JYP Ent. along with her boyfriend Taeckyeon who is a member of 2PM.

Fourth, Girlfriend and Boyfriend members are still in a gossip issue about their 'real' relationship as some persons saw them with their partners revealing it as a 'date'.But they can't respond in the questions ..

-----------------------------------------------------------

NOW it's Sunday ..
Boyfriend plan to take their partners 'again' in a 'real date' and not a 'bonding' anymore.
"yay ! I'm so nervous ..",Donghyun said while rubbing his both hands. "me too..", Jeongmin said. All of them wait Girlfriends in the sofa as the girls were preparing theirselves.

(that's their dresses ! just imagine 'again' Taeyeon,SeoHyun and Yoona are not there !)

-They walk downstairs and saw Boyfriends dropped jaws. After Boyfriends back to the reality they all separate when they walk-out the house.

 

LETS START THE DATE(S) :D

"oppa ~ where are we ?", EunJae asked as they enter in a cave-like place. "haha :D why is it look like cave here ?", she added."yah ~ just wait ! inside this dark cave is ..",Donghyun and EunJae enter in the cave-like place. In EunJae surprise it was a place that is so romantic !

(imagine the table and the setiings are inside of a cave-like)

"wahh~", EunJae amazed."like it ?",Donghyun asked as he look at EunJAe."of course I like it !!",she said. "let's sit",Donghyun offered and guided EunJae to sit and next he sit. "wahh ~ oppa! what are these for ?",EunJae said and eat her meal."Just wait!",Donghyun said and eat too.

After they eat Donghyun stand up from his seat and walk towards EunJae.He handle his hands to EunJae. "what ?",EunJae asked clueless. "dance !",he smile. EunJae blushed and take Donghyun's hands. "oppa~ we don't have music ",she pouted. "haha :D yeah ~ let's just hum..",Donghyun said.
EunJae put her hands to Donghyun's shoulders and Donghyun put his hands on EunJae's waist. They start to hum and smile looking at each others' eyes.

Donghyun stop dancing. "wae ?", EunJae asked. "EunJae , do..uhmm.. *sigh heavily* do you love me ?",Donghyun asked. "eh ? why did you ask ?",EunJae smile. "I'll be straight ! EUNJAE ~ would you be my girlfriend ?",Donghyun asked. A silence came to them as he is waiting her answer. "nice sound ~",EunJae said as she laugh. Donghyun awkwardly laugh as he didn't get EunJae mean. "YAH ! OF COURsE I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND !",EunJae finally anwer.

Donghyun grinned and laugh. He dances all by himself like a crazy person.After he dance he went back to EunJae and kiss her on cheeks. "I LOVE YOU !",Donghyun said. "I LOVE YOU TOO.",EunJae reply.And that make Donghyun dance again and she just giggle at one place. After he dance he went back to EunJae again and kiss EunJae's lips.EunJae shocked at what he did but it's normal to BF&GF that's why she kiss him back.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Where are we going", Nathalie asked as they went inside a car. "hmm.. blue !", Hyunseong answered. Nathalie narrowed her eyebrows.."BWOH ?! your answer was comepletely FAR from my question !",Nathalie laugh. Hyunseong laugh. "well, guess where are we going, most of the color of that place was blue !", Hyunseong said. "blue ?",Nathalie think. "uhmm...aish .. I really don't know ! just tell me ~ jebal",she aegyood.Hyunseong pinch her cheeks. "so cute ! but NO ! I will not going to tell you .. just wait there!",Hyunseong laugh. Nathalie dropped her aegyoos and just wait..

Hyunseong dragged Nathalie in a beach."what's this place ? wahh ~ so refresing",Nathalie said while walking on the hallway.. they went inside..

 

"Nathalie ~ you want to eat ?",Hyunseong offered. "wow! Hyunseong-ah, when did you became such a sweet guy",she teased. "YAH ! hehe .. I'd been a sweet guy since I MET YOU",he smile."so this is what you called 'blue', ahh .. I finally knew it !", Nathalie laugh. They eat and chitchat together. Nathalie was so happy everytime Hyunseong cracked some jokes. "yahh ~ I hope I can see those laughs everyday !",Hyunseong suddenly emote. "what is your drama ?",Nathalie teased. "hmm.. I just want to say to you how happy I am now ! I finally make you laugh at this whole time ! and YEAH ~ I didn't tease you ~", he laughed. "hehe :D yeah ~ you didn't tease me this whole day ! so congratulation !",Nathalie clapped. "well, where is my gift ?",Hyunseong asked. "eh ? gift ?",Nathalie asked."I didn't tease you this whole time ! so I have to recieve a gift ~ thak me !", he said. "thank you !", that's all she can say. "gift !", he pouted. "okay ! what do you want ?", Nathalie crossed her arms. Hyunseong smile ear to ear. "BE MINE !", he said. Nathalie shocked. "BWOYAH ?!", she yelled. "I'm serious ~ would you be my girlfriend", Hyunseong pouted. "In one condition!", she said. "what ?", he asked. "hmm.... be ... MINE ALSO !", she smile. Hyunseong smile as he get what Nathalie means.. He ran towards Nathalie and hugged her tightly. "I can't breathe ~", Nathalie said. "haha :D mianhe!",he said and kiss Nathalie's lips.She did it back. When they seperate. "saranghae ~",Hyunseong said and wait for a reply. "SARANGHAE !", Nathalie kiss Hyunseong lips.. After they kissed they jump to the water and play their for a while. (yeah ~ Hyunseong already prepared their extra dry clothes) :D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"where do you want to go ?", Jeongmin asked. "uhmm.. let's go to my antie's store !", Minah said. "BWOH ?! we are going on a date not a work again", he pouted. "oppa~ kaja !", MinAh dragged him on the store. "AUNTIE  !", she shouted. "oh ~ MinAh ! I miss you ", her auntie said and hugged her. "auntie, I miss you too.", she said and smile. Her aunt notice Jeongmin. Jeongmin bow to MinAh's aunt and smile. "Jeongmin-ssi ?", aunt asked. He just nod. "auntie , is there any work we can help ?", MinAh asked. "oh ~ ani ! I'm fine here..", aunt said. Jeongmin smile as he can take MinAh on a romantic place. "..but you can go to my house and babysit first ChunJi . haha :D",her aunt said. (just imagine ChunJi is around 4-5 yrs. old XD) "haha :D arrasso auntie, I miss ChunJi also ~", MinAh said. "who is ChunJi ?", Jeongmin whisper to MinAh's ear. "hehe :D kaja !", that's all she said. "auntie, we will go now ! annyeong", they left and bow.

"where are we ?"Jeongmin said. "ChunJi!", MinAh said as they enter on the house. They saw baby-ChunJi ran towards them and followed by their neighborhood(let's just say her name is MiMi) who always take good care of ChunJi ."oh ~ Minah , why are you here ?", Mimi asked. "oh ~ Mimi unnie , you're all free today ! we are going to take good care of ChunJi today ..",MinAh smile. "BWOH ?!", Jeongmin asked half-yelled. "oppa ~ we will enjoy here !", she covinced.Jeongmin pouted as they go to the living room. "noona ~", ChunJi call her as he play his toy car. "wae ?", MinAh asked while preparing foods for them. "noona ~ my toy broke. ",ChunJi cried. Jeongmin just stared at crying-ChunJi. "oh ~ wait baby!",MinAh said from the kitchen. ChunJi went to Jeongmin and held his toy. "wae ?", Jeongmin asked the baby-boy."fix ! fix ! fix !", ChunJi cried. "oh ~ arrasso..don't cry now !", he said and patted ChunJi's head.Jeongmin fixed his toy and ChunJi kiss his cheeks.Jeongmin just smile and pinch his cheeks. "MOGJA !", MinAh held a tray full of foods and Jeongmin help her. "ChunJi, what is your problem ?", she asked. "oh ~

Please log in to read the full chapter