MISUNDERSTANDING

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

There's a GOOD MORNING on Girlfriend-Boyfriend house. All of them wake-up on the same time.

Minwoo and Hyemin are assigned to prepare the breakfast.Hyunseong and Nathalie are assigned to clean the pool.Donghyun and EunJae are assigned to mop the floor.Kwangmin and Meeyeon are assigned to clean the garden with Youngmin and Yumi who are assigned to water the plants.And lastly, Jeongmin and MinAh are assigned to help Minwoo and Hyemin in preparing the breakfast.

"MOGJA !"the two Maknae(Hyemin and Minwoo) shouted and they both laugh at each other.The other members went quickly at the dining area and proceed to their seats."Yummm~',Hyunseong said and eat the egg roll."wahhh~ our maknaes are really good at cooking now ..hehehe:D",Hyunseong compliment. The two just laugh.After eating breakfast they all scattered at the house, but most of them went to the sala and watch TV some just go to their rooms and face the monitor.

 

Nathalie,EunJae,Yumi,Jeongmin and Kwangmin are in the sala.While the others are in their rooms doing varied stuffs.Hyemin and Minwoo are also assigned at washing dishes.

"OMMO ! APink and Boyfriend members are dating ?", it was in the headline.They watch the news, Kwangmin and Jeongmin look at each other."BWOH ?!"they gasped."Boyfriend members went to APink dorms and visit they 'real' Girlfriends ? WOW ! that was great ~ a unknown person took some pictures of Boyfriend and APink in the party.OH ~ It was APink Bomi's birthday, and also B2st Yoseob is there. Let's take a look at the picture.",the reporter said.

The 3 girls glared at Jeongmin and Kwangmin and look again at the TV. "YAH ! PALI !",before the pictures shows Yumi call all the members. "WAE ?",innocent-Donghyun and the other members popped-out and they watch the news.

PICTURE SHOWN:

-Chorong kissed Donghyun's cheeks.

-Hyunseong kissed Namjoo's forehead.

-Yoseob kissed Bomi's lips.

-EunJi kissed Jeongmin's cheeks

-Youngmin linked arms with Naeun

-Yookyung back-hugging Kwangmin , and

-Hayoung kissed Minwoo on nose.. but in their angle/in the picture shown they look like kissing on the lips.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EunJae who was holding the remote control turn-off the TV. They become so silent in minutes, No one moves and No one talks.

Girlfriend members keep their jealousness inside their hearts while the Boyfriend feel guilty for what happened.. But still they are innocent.

First who walked out was Leader-EunJae, but Donghyun grabbed her wrist,"what ?", she tried to control her temper."SORRY~",Donghyun bowed his head. "what are you saying ?",EunJae pretend that nothing happened."Hey ~ we forgot ! Girlfriend members will going to the mall later.. so you guys are only here.",EunJae said and give all a forced-smile, Girlfriend members look at her and she glared everyone .. a sign that they have to ride her decision ."can we come along ?",Youngmin asked pleadingly."NO ~",Yumi said and walked out.Youngmin followed her."stop following Youngmin ! just follow YOUR Naeun ! tsk.",Youngmin stop following her and he feel that his heart scratch..*YOU MISUNDERSTOOD YUMI !*

--

Hyunseong w

Please log in to read the full chapter