MEET GIRLFRIENDS...

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

              

 

--Hyemin with her friends were inside the bus they all talking at each other they also eating a Dunkin DOnut while in their way to their own houses.
Yumi is busy on her phone maybe texting someone, Pia lean at the bus window she wants to rest for a while bcoz she got tired of their shopping. Meeyeon was looking at her bought dress and shoes she thank Pia for treating a cute dress and a pair of shoe *Pia is very RICH huh!* while Hyemin sitting beside Meeyeon and was leaned at the bus window, she is really happy staring at the stuuftoy,keychain and a headband that she bought.--all of them was so tired ...

 

*YAH !! I fought a guy bcoz of you (reffering her Minnie)  :D hehe . that guy really look lke Minwoo , OH! maybe he is really Minwoo ?! huh ?! But why he will buy a minnie mouse or mickey mouse ? is he a GAY ?! ahh~ maybe he will give it to his girlfriend, Hayoung ! aisht. I don't remember his face .. bcoz I'm in a hurry and thinking of my Minnie mouse that's why I forgot who is that guy I just want to say sorry, I think I've been a bad girl at him ... hmmp! NEVER MIND HYEMIN-ah ! i don't care who is he, You just did it bcoz you care about your minnie. hehe :D", Hyemin thought.

Yumi leave the bus first and all of them say goodbye then next is Hyemin, she thank her Pia unnie for the Minnie mouse gift , after that , the last was Pia and Meeyeon , they both went to Meeyeon's house to do their homework together ..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MINWOO'S BED]

-Minwoo is alone inside of his bedroom (actually it's Donghyun and Minwoo's bedroom)

He was reviewing his notes and the papers that Jason gave. He is lying down on his bed.

Please log in to read the full chapter