Halloween Party or Date ?

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

[this chapter is very long :D] happy ?

(fast forward)

It was already afternoon when they start to prepare thierselves for the party. All the girls wear White dressses while boys wear Black clothes. They all piled inside the van.They try to forget what happen earlier and they go there to relax and enjoy.

Ajhussi dragged all of them to the party venue.They all bow to him and EunJae kiss her dad's cheeks.When they went inisde they saw lots of people who are enjoying the party.Some of those wear like them, formal dress and some of the people were waering a Halloween costume.

they wear :

(hehe :D just imagine that Taeyeon,Yoona nad Seohyun are not there. mianhe ~)

(mianhe ~ I have no extra time to edit it and find their pictures that are better than that ! :-/ hope you still like it :D )

They all laugh so loud as they saw their managers were wearing witch outfit.The two managers joined them and accompany them to their seats.As they went to their seats, their managers command to wear a Halloween accesories.Girlfriend wear a Demon headband and the boys wear witch hat.
As the party continues , they just there sitting on their long couch and having a little chitchat. Everytime passed they all get bored at the party.EunJae called by her manager and followed by her bandmates.

GIRLS TALK~

EunJae: what manager-unnie ?
GF manager: okay , I'll let you spend your time with Boyfriend ! you want to g o trick or treat with them ?
Nathalie: manager-unnie , we're not a kids anymore ~
GF manager: haha :D go ~ just have fun ! I already felt you are bored here .. guys behave okay ?
They all nodded and they went to the long couch where the Boyfriend members are..

BOYS TALK while Girls are not around~
Donghyun: yah ~ did the girls already forgive you ?
they all shake their heads as a sign of 'no' ..
Jeongmin: How about you hyung ? *Donghyun shake his head.*
Hyunseong: what are your plans ?
Kwangmin: hmm.. me ? I'm going to ask her out after this party and-- *cut by minwoo*
Minwoo: YAH ! you stole my plan , it's my plan !
Kwangmin: tsk. minwoo, I don't care if we have desame plan .. our plan is desame but the way how we will  going to show it to them is different !
Minwoo: oh ~ arrasso ..
Youngmin: so ~ I think we all have desame plans .. I will also ask her out !
Minwoo & Kwangmin: BWOH ?!
Donghyun: yah ! it's okay ~ just make sure we didn't go in a same place ..
Jeongmin: ohh.. the girls are coming .. quiet !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the party , the boys started the plan ..

--Donghyun called "EunJae!".Eunjae called "Donghyun-oppa!" .They both call each other in the same time."oh~ you go first!",Donghyun said."ani~ you go first!",EunJae said."uhmm.. can I take you out tonight ?",Donghyun said shyly."eh ? o-oh sure ~",EunJae smiled.As they walk to the park and leave the party..

(just imagine it's night )

"so~ what are you going to say earlier ?",Donghyun asked."ahh .. hehe ..actually It's just desame as yours! I just want to offer you to take you out",she answered shyly.They sit on a metal bench."woah ~ the surroundings are really scary !",She said."yeah~ of course it's halloween ! uhmm... EunJae ..",he sigh heavily." uhmm.. will you forgive me now ? I will be honest to you ~ everytime you ignore me , my heart really hurts and when you are being so mean to me, I feel that your not the EunJae that I met before .. and that means I want to know you more ~ will you forgive me now ?",Donghyun pleaded. EunJae looked-away."uhmm..mianhe oppa, for being  so rude sometimes ! I just don't get myself, I did that bcoz I heard that Chorong likes you .. I just don't want to fight with her, that's why I keep on being so cold and stay away from you..mianheyo~",EunJae explained."so now ~ that the problems were already solved , will you forgive me ? please ..",Donghyun said."oh~ ne ! arrasso..oppa..",she answered.Donghyun hug her and she hug him back.Donghyun was very happy that's why he want to kiss EunJae's cheeks, But EunJae turn around to face him .. that's why they kiss on lips.They both shocked as they kissed.They just stay that for a while when EunJae suddenly move-away her head."oh~ mianhe..",Donghyun sorried."ne .. gwanchana !",she awkwardly laugh while blushing.She moved away from Donghyun but Donghyun keep on coming closer to her.Donghyun held her hands .. "EunJae-ah , mianheyo ~ I didn't mean it .. It's just I was trying to kiss just in your cheeks but you turn around..",he explain."I told you it's okay .. let's just forget about it okay ? let's go now?",EunJae and Donghyun walked again and they went to their home while holding hands.

- ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥

-- Hyunseong ask Nathalie to go at the Busan and she agreed.As they were there, both of them sit on the sand..

"do you want icecream ?",Hyunseong offered."ne ~ thanks.. I like strawberry!",Nathalie smile.

(imagine it's night. XD oh ! it's busan ~)

"here",Hyunseong handed her strawberry icecream while he is his choco icecream."You want ?",he offered his icecream."eeeww.. hyunseong , you're so urghh..yayks..",she said."haha :D just kidding",he said and Nathalie's icecream."YAH!",she shouted."wae? I'm the one who bought that !",Hyunseong said.She just tsk-ed and look at the sky.."you enjoy a while ago ?",Hyunseong asked.She is lazy to answer so she just nodded."Nath ~",he call her.Nathalie look to him."waohh ~ that was the first time you call me 'NATH' and not Nathalie!",she laughed."Nathalie, will you forgive me now?",Hyunseong pleaded.She stopped laughing and look on Hyunseong eyes."uhmm....I will forgive you but please don't ever tease me again !",she said and Hyunseong smile."I just did that, bcoz your so cute when your mad ~",he said and laugh."well, I will not forgive you !",nathalie frowned."BWOH ?! ANi~ i'm just joking .. I promise I will not tease you anymore..",he promised while lifting his right hand on the air."arrasso~ I forgive you now..",Hyunseong laugh of happiness."but.. if you tease me again . I will ignore you again ~",she said."Hyunseong nodded and stand."YAH ~ she forgave me !", he shouted."yah ! stop it..",she said while tagging Hyunseong's shirt.Hyunseong dance playfully and Nathalie go away."oh ?! where are you going ?",he noticed Nathalie will go away."home ~ and I will leave you here ! tsk. your such a kido !",Nathalie said."YAH! wait for me ..",he run towards her and put his arms around her shoulder."SARANGHAE ♥♥♥", he whisper to her ear.Nathalie get blushed but she elbowed Hyunseong and run. But then, Hyunseong chase her.

- ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ -

Please log in to read the full chapter