She's Back !

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

Many days have passed Boyfriend and Girlfriend were all so happy that they finally get well with their partners ..
They always hang-out together or sometimes just alone with their partners. The public keep on gossiping about the two groups. But they will just smile and give sometimes a hint that they have fun everyday.

 

A bright morning comes to them and all of them went to pool and swim and play. They all have fun there and keep on splashing water on each other. After that they went to their rooms and quickly change their clothes into dry.
All of them participated in the kitchen. The 6 young-line did the ingredients while the 6 old-line[mianhe ~ if i call them 'old-line' :/ ] did the cook.
As they all finish the cook thingy. They went to the dining area and eat.

As they do a little chitchat inside the dining area while eating the doorbell ring.

DING~DONG~DING~DONG

-As a father-like in the house, Donghyun take the responsibilty to open the door...

As his surprise a masculine man and a pretty girl were infront of their house.. he didn't know that it is MinAh's guy bestfriend, Taeckyeon.

Taeckyeon: oh ~ annyeonghaseyo ! is MinAh there ?
Donghyun: ne ~ waeyo ?
Taeckyeon: I'm Taeckyeon. Her bestfriend ~  I'm here to visit her ! *he smiled*
Donghyun smile and set aside to make a way for the two visitors.The two followed Donghyun inside the house.

"MinAh , you have visitors!", Donghyun shouted. All of them in the dining area got shocked and curious who it was."ne~ oppa ! wait ~", she said and finish her food and drink her water. Donghyun go back to the dining area and quickly finish his food."who is it ?", Jeongmin asked in curiousity."uhmm.. Taeckyeon ? I don't know ~",Donghyun answered. Jeongmin quickly finish his food and follow MinAh to the living area. "Taeckyeon-oppa!", she shouted as she hug her bestfriend tightly. Jeongmin saw it and got jealous.He walk towards the scene. "MinAh ~", he mumbled. Minah notice him and went to him. The others finish their food and went to the living area as well. As they all gathered in the living area, MinAh introduce her bestfriend."Guys, this is Taeckyeon-oppa, he is my bestfriend since we were kids.", Minah introduced and smile. They all bow to the two visitors and the 2 did desame. "and who is she ?", Youngmin asked. "oh ~ she is my girlfriend, Choi Sophia !", Taeckyeon answered. The girl keeps on looking just in the floor and she bowed. Choi Sophia ? The young-line/maknaes start looking at each other. "c'mon ~ don't be shy !", Hyunseong said. The girl giggled and face them. As the maknaes surprise, it was her ! She's back ! 'CHOI SOPHIA' the 3MIE's bestfriend and the 3MIN called 'nerd' in their school. Pia notice the 3MIE and just smile. While the 3MIE get nervous as they remember what Pia said "I will make the 3 fall inlove with me ! and I will ruin the girls who are with them!", that was Pia said when she is still a nerd and the 3MIE know that Pia has a really huge crush on the 3MIN.

THE NEW CHOI SOPHIA :D

The others start chatting at somewhere in the house. But still the 3MIE were staying in one place. The 3MIN start to worried..
"Yumi ~ is there something bothering you ?", Youngmin asked worriedly as he saw Yumi seems weak.
"Meeyeon-ah , are you okay ?", Kwangmin asked Meeyeon. she just nodded and Kwangmin hugged her.
"what is your problem?",MinWoo asked Hyemin who is looking at Pia from far away."nothing!', she said and give him an awk smile.

 

--Time had passed so fast bcoz it was already sunset.  It seems Taeckyeon and Jeongmin chat well and no more jealousness fee

Please log in to read the full chapter