YOUR INVITED !

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: yeah ! finally, exams are over and we don't have class this whole week :D bcoz it's semestral break ! wahhahaha :D SO HAPPY !

-and bcoz of that ~ MAYBE I can update everyday XD sounds good right ?

sorry hyemin and minwoo POVs only are here . :( I made this becoz Hayoung is here .. so yeah .. I will make her jealous at this scene ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hyemin's POV]

I am the first who have  to go outside bcoz I'm the one who is near at the car's door.I was about to go outside the car when suddenly Minwoo grabbed my hand ,I feel it was a little bit tight. I look at him in confusion, he is not looking at me instead looking in the front window of the car. When I saw him I also look at his eye's direction .. "Hyung~"he mumbled. The first-hyung that caught his attention was his Donghyun-hyung who is on the back of us. "Ommo~ is that APink girls ?" Donghyun said but it seems more questionable. Then the other members desame as Girlfriends members look at the front window of the car, seeing 4 girls outside our house .. "Why they are here ?"Kwangmin asked annoyingly. "I don't know~" their clueless leader answered.I feel Minwoo's hand on mine was now 'not so tight' so I quickly pulled my hands onto him and slid the door, I went outside.."KAJA~", I said with a bit loud voice.But those girls seems they didn't notice us ..(bcoz we stopped just near at our house and not exactly infront of our house .. so we also have to step/walk more blocks to get in our house).

They all went ouside , seems partner by partner.. Minwoo hide on my back letting me to go first , but I know what's his thinking/feeling.. so I grabbed his hands and pull him beside me..just then, he smile a little bit *I know your a bit nervous right now* I thought."Why did you hide on my back? you can't hide bcoz your taller than me ! hehe :D so 'PABO'" I said and tip-toed to ruffle his hair.He quickly fix his hair, I look to the other members they are still on the position when they finally went ouside the car. "Hey~ no one wants to go inside the house ?"I asked bcoz they are not walking and we are still infront of the car."Why don't both of you go first and we will going to follow you ?"Youngmin suggest.I don't know but .. I supposed to be nervous too bcoz some of APink 'our rivals' are here.But I don't know~ I feel so brave or whatever. So I took a step and Minwoo hold my hands more tight.I look at him who is ..I know looking to 'HaYoung' from a far. I'm a little bit jealous but I continue to walk Minwoo just follow me.I pulled out my hands on his and try to walk alone , he just follow me.

..And an accident came, I didn't notice that there's a bit humps on my half-walking, so I was a bit slipped but before I slpped fully Minwoo hold my waist."I told you you're going to slipped , just be here in my side"he said."HEY~you are not talking earlier.. so what are you saying 'that you told ME I was going to slipped'?" I was embarassed.I stood straight, both of us giggled , Minwoo's hand are still on my waist*kinda blushing right now*.When we stop laughing .. I look at 4 Apink girls, *ommo~ did they saw us ?*now I can fell a nervous in my body.When I look at them I saw them staring to both of us, angry or envy .. IDK ? Right when I saw them I quickly push away Minwoo's hands on my waist. Minwoo saw them, so he smile nervously.

[END OF POV]

[Minwoo's POV]

*OH ! did they saw us?*.I saw Hayoung staring at us desame as the other 3 APink members. I just look at them and I feel my body is frozen , I snapped-out when Hyemin pushed away my hands.*yah ! CRAP ! they saw us* I stood up straight and give those APink girls a bit smile.*OMYGAWD~why I'm shaking.. I'm so nervous*.It seems my 'killer-smile' is not working bcoz they are still on their 'mad/envy/annoyed face' IDK~...*Hyung , I need help* ,I try to search the other members .. All girls are there..helping Hyemin. My hyungs go back to the car and the Jotwins just beshind me. *what ?! no hyung will protect their maknaes..aish..*

"HI ! MINWOO-oopa, I miss you ~"Hayoung popped-out.I was shocked when I saw her infront of me.*so fast*She hugged me with her great smile."H-h-hi~" I greet nervously. She round her hands on my arm and pull me on where the other Apink members are.I greet the others and I look behind .. there I saw GF members are standing with the Jotwins just watching what I was doing. I quickly give them a sign that they have to help me out of this and they have to go inside the house now. At that time they follow me, *phhheww* The GF members seems so shy..Jotwins are just smiling.."HEY~ want to go inside?" I offered. We all went inside our house except 'hyungs'. I call Kwangmin and I told him to tell our hyung that APink have somethin to tell .. Gir

Please log in to read the full chapter