Boyfriend with Apink 4

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

~they go back inside the restaurant and face the Boyfriend and Apink members with a smile *just a small smile*~

.. APink service van was already there , then they say goodbye to Boyfriend and hugged them (just a hug of a friend) . Boyfriend also say goodbye and wave their hands .. while waiting their van ..

-after 10 mns. their service van arrived ! they all went inside the van and greeted "ANNYEONGHASEYO" to Ajhussi :) Ajhussi just smile and bow .

 

~BOYFRIEND'S DORM~

They were so tired that's why they took a nap inside the van.  And when they arrived in their dorm they all went inside and just sit down in the sala..

"wah~ i'm really glad today because I'm with EunJi this whole day .. hehe ^^", jeongmin shared while blushing. Boyfriend are chatting happily while their manager just staring at them. "aisht. it's very hard, and now I see them enjoying and having fun with the girls, how am I supposed to say this. I know they will get SAD ", he thought . And then his thoughts became true , when he announced it Boyfriend faces gets really SAD :( they all look so poor child .

"I'ts okay guys ! Our company will make a new girlgroup for you & to be partners with U ! just think that this is all for APink .. Apink really have to seperate bcoz they will have a show with B2ST and they will become dance partners , so just support them .. I know you are all sad :( but you still can be friends with them ! .."

Please log in to read the full chapter