THE TRUTH ~

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bomi: follow me ! *Boyfriend members follow her*

Boyfriend members along with Bomi went to the back of the tennis court where the GIRLS are fighting. Before they stop the girls, they heard Chorong said "YES,  WE DID THAT ! ANY PROBLEM ? HAHA ", her devil laugh.

- - - ◘ - - - ◘ - - - ◘ - - - ◘ - - - ◘ - - - ◘ - - - ◘ - - - ◘

Before Bomi and Boyfriend members came ..

(flashback)

EunJae: I will never ever give Donghyun to you ! Why would I ? I don't want to give him to a person that is a LI'L DEMON ! LIAR ! *she's shaking , bcoz she didn't expect that those words will come-out to *

NamJoo: YAH ! We are not a LIAR !

Yumi: tsk. We know you planned those pictures-taken !

Hayoung: any evidence ? How could you say that we planned it ?!! W-WE D-DIDN'T DO THAT THING !

Nathalie: DON'T LIE ! simple.. Why you only invite Boyfriend --?

Hayoung: So ~ You're expecting that we will going to invite you too ? huh ! ridiculous ! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS ~

Hyemin: Ani ~ Why you didn't invite your manager ? friends ? or even your label-mates ? YOU'RE ALL OBVIOUS ! TOO OBVIOUS !

Yookyung: YAH ! *Yookyung was about to slap Hyemin's cheeks when Hyemin go backward and Chorong harshly grabbed her wrist*

Yookyung: unnie ..

Chorong:YES,  WE DID THAT ! ANY PROBLEM ? HAHA >:D

(end of flashback)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boyfriend and Bomi enter in the scene.. They all gasp when Chorong admit that they planned everything ~

"BWOH?!", Boyfriend and Girlfriend gasp, and that time APink members notice that Boyfriend members are there.
For Bomi, good thing she quickly go back to her bandmates, so she can't be notice that she's betray them *sorry, guys~* she tought.

APink members , desame as Girlfriend members look at Boyfriend in widened eyes. They didn't expect that Boyfriend would be there..

Chorong: oppa ~ why are you here ?

Donghyun: Your the one who need to explain ! Why are you here ? You said your busy practicing at your dance studio, right ? *mad*

Chorong: uhmm.. oppa ~ don't get mad ..

Donghyun: Bwoh ?..*punch the wall* you told me that your in your studio ... then when I asked Yoseob he told us your here ! YOU ALL LIED !?

*ahhh.. that's why he didn't finish me to talk, bcoz they already know where are we ?! GOOD JOB MY YOSEOB-oppa ♥♥♥* Bomi tought.

Jeongmin: and what ? You're the one who planned everything ? is it true EunJi ? please don't lie !

EunJi: *crying* Mianheyo .. ne ~ we did it ..

Yookyung: YAH ! *mad at EunJi*

Minwoo: see ! I told you ~

--After a while the media found them in the back of tennis court.
APink are about to run but Boyfriend blocked their way ..
The medias start asking them about the 'SHOCKING REVELATION NEWS'

Media: (to APink) Is it true that you are dating with the Boyfriend members ? *but they didn't respond*

Media: (to Boyfriend) Can you tell who are your 'real Girlfriends' ? The Girlfriend band or APink ? *they didn't respond*

Media:(to Girlfriend) Are you mad that APink are dating with Boyfriend ?
   Eunjae: NO ~ We are not the real Girlfriends of Boyfriends .. we are just dance-partners ! so please stop asking us !

--------------------------------------------------------

Media keep on throwing q

Please log in to read the full chapter