Jeongmin meets WHO ?

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[BOYFRIEND'S Dorm-Afternoon]

When Jeongmin bored in playing video games with Hyunseong and he think to do something (The 3min went to their school again and Donghyun visit his own house that's why Jeongmin and Hyunseong are only in their dorm)..

Jeongmin:Hyung ! I'm bored now ! I don't want to play anymore

Hyunseong: wae ?? bcoz you are always a looser ! hehehe . It's okay !

Jeongmin: Hyung ! What if I'll buy something delicious, let's watch movie !

Hyunseong: errhh ? what movie ? Love story ? YUCK ! I don't want ! couples only do that thing ..

Jeongmin: YAHH ! do you think I like watching love story with you ? duh ! I am a man .. I want to watch some action movie !

Hyunseong: well, Okay ! good .... I'll just search here some action movies ..

Jeongmin: Okay , OH ! I'll just buy something to eat while we are watching .. okay ?

Hyunseong just nodded and Jeongmin went outside their dorm and went in a store ..

 

--He open the door of the store and search some delicious foods there .. but then he don't want the foods that are available there so he pick some junk foods such as Piatos, Nova and 2 Coca-Cola in can. After that he went to the counter and pay the bills .. The cashier there is very beautiful .. she is not wearing uniform but just a stripe(orange and white) longsleeved shirt and a pants and she has a curly hair with bangs ..

When Jeongmin s

Please log in to read the full chapter