CONFESSING one-by-one

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

HI GUYS ! I'm BACK .. yeah ~ but it's just tfor the mean time .. hehe :D I just update bcoz it's saturday ..

I still have to study but I'm so tired reviewing all day , and I know that reading fanfics and write a new update makes me happy again .. so yeah ~ I DID !

[But sorry guys this new update is more on 'OLD LINE' i mean hyung lines .. (Donghyun, Hyunseong and Jeongmin) and for a mean time MAKNAEs are just extras .. MIANHE ~ I hope you enjoy ! sorry for wrong grammars ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--another day came and they all practice again at the studio--

"OKAY , enough!", Boyfriend's manager said. All of the members take their break.Wipe their sweats, fixing their hair, eat some foods that Kwangmin and Youngmin bought and after doing all of that , they went to Girlfriend members who are still practicing .. Boyfriend members watched Girlfriend dance-practice, they are all amaze with Girlfriend's flexible bodies. 30 minutes passed and Girlfriend had finally stopped practicing , as usual their 'partners' quickly went towards them.

Donghyun: tired ? -- EunJae: of course !

Donghyun: hehe ^^ want me to help you ? -- EunJae: kamsahamnida !

--both of them wipe their sweats each other-- (it's like wiping each other sweats is a kind of their routine now ~ so sweet :"> )

HyunSeong: hey ~ NATHALIE .. I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU ! *he yelled but it mixed like a confession and a joke*

.. as expectedly all of the person inside the studio stared at Hyunseong, Hyunseong just smile but has an uncomfortable smile ..

.. a silence filled in the studio when suddenly Minwoo clapped , and a second all of them followed minwoo and clapped also with their wide-smiles (except Nathalie) , Hyunseong smile a sign of a relief that everyone agree on his confession to Nathalie but still he is nervous on what Nathalie's reply , Jeongmin patted his shoulder and smile and he turn his head to Nathalie who has a what-are-you-saying face.After that noisiness (clapping and saying"WOHOO ~" to congratulate Hyunsoeng and Nathalie), all of them back to their doings ..

Nathalie : YAH ~ is that another joke ? well, it's not funny*kinda annoyed* -- Hyunseong: aniyo ~ I really had ..*blushing*

Nathalie: YAH ! stop joking around like that ! *whisper* bcoz our managers & choreographers and others are here .. *slapped Hyunseong's arm*

Hyunseong: hmm .. I don't care ! at least .. I'd already said all the things that I'm keeping on my heart for a long time .. look .. I'm not joking this time !

Nathalie: STOP IT ! I DON'T WANT-- *cut by Boyfriend's manager*

BF's manager: so .. we have a FIRST COUPLE HERE , now.. who's the next ? *laughing*

Jeongmin raised his hands and said "ME!".All of them look at Jeongmin who is beside Hyunseong.

Jeongmin: I have a crush on MinAh ~ *looked at MinAh who is drinking a glass of water, seems no idea what is going on her world*

GF's manager: MINAH ~ did you hear it ? *said happily*

MinAh: *stop drinking* Bwoh ? what is it ? sorry ~ I didn't hear it ..

Gf's mnager: oh ~ now ! JEONGMIN REPEAT IT .. PALI!

Jeongmin: erh ? do I really have to repeat it ? hmm.. why don't you reapeat it ajhumma(GF's manager) for her to hear what I said .. hehe ^^

GF'S: hey ~ It is more romantic if your the one who will going to say that infront of her .. rather 'SHOUT' it !

Jeongmin: well , I like her ~ *MinAh heard that but she has no reaction*

Jeongmin: uhmm .. I have to go outside for a while ... wait ~ *blushing*

BF's manager: hahaha :D Jeongmin is blushing so hard .. MinAh comfort him !

MinAh: huh ?! *acting like so innocent that she doesn't know what was going on*

That time Jeongmin exit at the studio while everyone was still clapping and have a wide-smiles on their face ...

GF's manager: HEY ~ that's enough ! you guys have your own cute-love-stories , huh !

Minwoo: hey ~ why don't we go to the mall ? hmm .. -- Meeyeon: and for what Minwoo ?

Minwoo: hmm , nothing ... AH ! ani ~ just to celebrate , bcoz we have new couples . haha :D

Meeyeon: YOU ! when you will going to confess at Hyemin ? *joking*

Minwoo: *smirk* YOU ! when you will going to confess at Kwangmin ?

Meeyeon: duh ! sorry ~ never ! *Kwangmin heard it and just pouted but Meeyeon just snobbed him*

--After that sweet happenings, they all prepared to go in the mall with their managers, but still Nathalie showing 'annoyed-face' to Hyunseong and MinAh show her 'innocent-face' to Jeongmin, pretending that she didn't know anything.--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MALL

--All of them eat first in a restaurant , after that their managers recieved a call from their company .. so their manager left them there , after eating some of them seperate at the group .. Youngmin wants to date Yumi so they seperate to the group, Minwoo and Hyemin will going to buy another Minnie and Mickey stuffed-toy so they also seperate to the group, Kwangmin and Meeyeon wants to have fun in the 'game zone' so they seperate to the group. In

Please log in to read the full chapter