HyunSeong meets WHO ?

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

--PURPLE ARE THOUGHTS--

Boyfriend's Dorm

Hyunseong: HEY ! it's FRIDAY today .. ! and the 3min is not around bcoz they are in their school .. what are we going to do here ..? I'm so bored >.<

Jeongmin: Let's stare at each other .. ! do you want it ?

Hyunseong: YAHH ! i'm serious .. I'm so bored ! >.< what are we going to do here hyung?

--Donghyun appeared from the kitchen-- Donghyun: uhmm .. how about we work out ? let's go to dance studio later after lunch !?

Hyunseong: WAHH ~ great idea ! I also want to work out, you know .. to build my muscles again ! haha :D

Jeongmin: pfft. arraso ! but  first let's eat .. I'm hungry !

--after they eat they take a bath one by one and wear something comfortable for their work-out .. after that they went to the dance studio , Ajhussi took them there. (their dance studio also have some equipments for work-out).

--but then before they enter to the dance studio Jeongmin go outside again and went to the near store to buy some drinks and foods .. just incase 3 of them will get hungry again .. and Donghyun excuses for a while bcoz their manager is calling to his phone again !

[Hyunseong's POV]

I was really excited, I will work out again along with Jeongmin and Donghyun-hyung ! but then Jeongmin decided to go outside the building and go at the near store to buy some foods and drinks, bcoz we know after our work out we will get hungry again .. but then I told Jeongmin not to buy lots of foods, bcoz are manager told us that avoid eating so much bcoz we are now a litle bit fats .. hehe ^^ while the 3 min needs to eat always bcoz they are thin.. haha :D .. donghyun-hyung excuses first hiself bcoz our manager calling him again .. *what is so important ? Why Donghyun-hyung always having a meeting with our manager ?* I thought.

WHAT ELSE ..? I'm the one who went to the dance studio (alone) while Jeongmin and Donghyun-hyung having their own bussinesses for a while ..

While I'm walking to the hallway towards the door of dance studio .. I heard some musics coming from the dance studio (inside of it) ..

I was a little bit curious and stopped for a while .. I just stopped there standing in front

Please log in to read the full chapter