it's starting ..?

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

kyahh ~ what do you think in my edited picture .. pfft >.< it's kinda simple !
-mianhe bcoz I don't know how to do this , i'm just a beginner . ahehe :D
-well, thank you for waiting in my new update ! and sorry for not updating last days .. bcoz I'M SICK .. ahehehe

HERE IT IS !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ 3MIN with 3MIE ]

(3MIE ~> yuMI, MEEyeon and hyeMIn XD ahehehe ) (3MIN~> MINwoo, youngMIN, kwangMIN )

 

--the 3MIN are preparing their things bcoz they will going to attend classes .. the 3 went outside their rooms in their cute uniforms .. so they go downstairs to eat breakfast and especially, to wait their 'crushes??' ..  :")

*hmm .. I'm going to wait Meeyeon, I want to go to school with her ! ayiie ~ but eat first Kwangmin .. u're hungry , right ? YAH ~ hungry >.< * Kwangmin thought.

*ahaha :D what a beautiful morning for me ! I want to walk to school with Yumi .. maybe she is in the dinning area, eating ..? ahehe .. perfect timing ! I will goingt o eat too.. I'm hungry >.< i'm going to wait her !* Youngmin thought.

*PPYONG MINWOO ~ you can do it ! wait for Hyemin and walk to school with her .. ayiee ~ i'm blushing ! paegopayo ! >.< i have to eat first .. maybe she is also in the dinning area ! ahehe :D ppyong ~ ppyong ~ ppyong ! but still I can't recover last night , I saw her just wearing towel on her hair and body ! >.< maybe she will going to avoid me bcoz of that ! eh .. I HOPE NOT PLEASE !*Minwoo thought

--The 3MIN went downstairs and go to the dinning area .. They saw  Hyunseong, Nathalie, Jeongmin, MinAh, Donghyun and EunJAE were eating while talking .. (ahehehehe)  but they don't see the 3 girls ... so Youngmin asked ..

Yougnmin: Hyungs , where are the 3 girls ?

Hyunseong: who ? *smiling bcoz he already knew what youngmin trying to say*

Kwangmin: of course ! Meeyeon, Hyemin and Yumi ?!

Jeongmin: errhh ! of course , they go to their school together .. duh !

Minwoo,Youngmin and Kwangmin shocked "BWOH ?!" . All of them nodded .

Donghyun: How about, you aren't you go to your school now ? I think 3 of you are now getting late !

3MIN look at their watches ..

Minwoo: ANIYO ~  it's too early ! yah .. what time did the 3girls went to school ?

Eunjae: hey ~ why don't you try to eat first !

3MIN shouted "BUT WE DON'T HAVE TIME !"

Donghyun: hmm ... just now ! after you went here .. they run and they said that maybe they will be LATE , but they told us that they are going to walk only ?? yah .. kinda wierd !

3MIN "BWOH?!" . The 3Min pick breads , drink water (not milk >.<) and run , going outside .. they still want to catch those 3girls in order just to walk in school with them ! Finally, while they are running (finding the 3girls) Kwangmin saw the 3girls walking at the side of the street , they all wear their uniforms and look like they are having fun with each other .. the 3MIN running towards the 3girls ..

[Hyemin's POV]

--we are now walking at the side of the street. We are going to school, our manager told us to ride on a car, but we decided to walk bcoz Meeyeon-unnie told that it is also an exercise. We go to school so early , bcoz maybe the 3MIN will invite us to go to school with them , which is REALLY SHY .. I know we have to know each other but .. NO ~ I want to avoid them, especially MINWOO ... bcoz maybe someday I will fall inlove with one of them .. NO ~ I CAN'T ...

--We are teasing at each other, It was really fun when I'm with my unnies they are so very NAUGHTY-IN-A-CUTE-WAY something ! While we are having fun. A boy called our names .. We all look back to see who is it and we all saw the 3MIN running towards us .. *oh men ~*

Kwangmin: MEEYEON-ah, Hyemin , Yumi ! JAMKKAN MAN(wait)!

We stopped walking and wait for them .. all of them were catching their breaths difficulty when they stopped running bcoz they are already near to us ..

First I saw was Minwoo . ahehe . He look so cute , he sweat alot ! I just smile and he smiled back !

[END of POV]

--WHILE WALKING TO SCHOOL--

Kwangmin: YAH ! why you didn't wait for us ? you girls ~

Meeyeon: SORRY ~ we just want to go to school early !

Youngmin: hey ~ but it's SOOO early ! ehhem .. maybe you just don't want to walk with us , right ?

Meeyeon: ANIYO ~ it's not like that ! we really just want to go school SOOO early !

Minwoo:  hmmm .. and why all of you are walking ? we do have service or car !

Hyemin: hmm , just a little bit exercise too :D hehe

Yumi: yah ~ and why all(3MIN) of you were running earlier ? you already said that we have service/car ! so , why are you here and not in a car ?

Youngmin: YAH ! you didn't appreciate it ? I WANT to walk with YOU ! PABO ~ ^^

Kwangmin: ehhe mm.. (clearing his throat) yah . you ! 3girls ~ wait for us after school , okay ? *smiling bcoz he feels something about his hyung and Yumi--*

*all of them nodded*

--Youngmin and Yumi blushed but they don't want to show it , Minwoo and Hyemin just look at each other shocked on Youngmin's said and they smile , knowing something -- All of them have been quiet until they arrived at their school ..

--SCHOOL--

--While walking at the hallway, lots of students were shocked and start whispering at each other something about the 3MIN and 3MIE.

3MIN and 3MIE feel so awkward now in their atmosphere but someone familiar voice called the 3MIN , they all look back including the 3MIE and saw Namjoo, Yookyung and Naeun !

Namjoo: HEY ~ Kwangmin-ah, Youngmin-ah, Minwoo-ah ! *smile and walk towards them*

When Namjoo, Naeun, and Yookyung saw the 3MIE , they shocked bcoz they are prettier than them and they are having fun with the 3MIN. Kwangmin snobbed Yookyung and Yookyung felt sad, Naeun just worrying bcoz of seeing Youngmin with another girls, Namjoo doesn't want the feel of their atmosphere .. she felt something 'insecurity' . but then the 3Apink girls still show their smiles ..

Namjoo: so ~ who's these girls ?

Minwoo: ah ! this is Meeyeon, Yumi and Hyemin.. *holding HyeMin's arm and pull nearer to him , Hyemin was a little bit shock but then smile*

Namjoo: ahhh ~ annyeong ! *aisht. these girls ..* YAH ! minwoo, HaYoung invited you to our dorm tomorrow , SHE REALLY MISS YOU ! ahehehehe :D Youngmin and Kwangmin you are also invited .. erhmm ? but the girls ..? SORRY ~ they are NOT !

Minwoo: we are not sure if we can come, but we will try ! *smile*

Naeun: KAJA ! we are just waiting our time here !

Namjoo: OKAY ~ then,  ANNYEONG ~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUNGMIN = YUMI vs. NAEUN

Youngmin talk to Yumi while Minwoo and Namjoo are talking ..

Youngmin: yah ~ Yumi-ah , it's quite boring here bcoz Minwoo and Namjoo are only talking ! ahehehe :D

Yumi: errhh ? yah ! but we are also talking , PAB

Please log in to read the full chapter