Boyfriends meet their Girlfriends

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                                           

                                        

 

--After their hectic schedules , Boyfriend have free time now . They actually planning to have a fan meeting with 'bestfriends' but their manager said ..

 

Donghyun: oh ! i have a call again .. *running near at the TV and get his phone that is charging*

Donghyun: yoboseyo ~

Manager: oh ~ do you have all free time ?

Donghyun: hmmm .. yes ~ wae ?

Manager: okay ! hurry up ! you will gonna meet your new dance partners .. go and wear your gorgeous clothes , okay ? I already tell the driver to send you here .. he will be there after 1 hr. so ~ HURRY UP !

Donghyun: ne ~ arasso ! arasso ! *suddenly panicking*

Kwangmin: wae ? why you look so happy or --- ?

Donghyun: *smiling by hiself ONLY* haha ~ we will gonna meet our new dance partners now ! PALI (hurry up !) , GO AND TAKE A BATH AND WEAR YOUR GORGEOUS CLOTHES ! YAY !

--Boyfriend were all busy fixing their things , and of course theirselves .. they are look exciting , nervous and a little bit still panicking !

--after an hour 'ajhussi' suddenly bell the doorbell.. Boyfriend stand up and go towards the door and Youngmin open it , they saw ajhussi again with his smiling face :) they all bow desame as ajhussi . Donghyun locked the door and put the keys on his pocket and they all go inside the van.

--there is a silence inside the car , they all put their headsets on their ears feel relaxing ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyemin, Meeyeon, Yumi and Nathalie are in the studio, they are practicing some dances. But after a minute a lady appeared and said that they have something to meet with. so they quickly grabbed their bags and wipe their sweats .. The 4 are in the meeting room [?] then suddenly they saw 2 girls who dressed really nice and also they are really pretty . The 4 girls bowed to them and greet them 'annyeonghaseyo' as formal. The 2 girls smile and do desame. The lady appeared again and tell the 4 girls that they have to dress-up again bcoz they are going to meet another persons. The 4 girls walk towards in a 'fitting room' they went inside one-by-one and change , while the 2 girls are just sitting in chairs and waiting to the 4 girls and also to the 'persons' that the lady talked about. while the 6 girls are waiting the lady go towards them and sit in a chair.

Lady: Annyeong girls ..

"annyeong" the girls said in unison and they bow.

Lady: hmm .. I know all of you are thinking about today .. ? hmm ! well I guess this is the right time to say that the 6 of you are the chosen girls who will debut soon ..

--the girls are all shocked *o* and listen carefully on what the lady means ..

Lady: I will be your manager and you are now called 'GIRLFRIENDs'

Meeyeon: but -- oh ! do you mean.. ?--

Lady: You are RIGHT ! hehe ^^ you will be the new dance partners of 'BOYFRIENDs'

--after that all of them look at each other with a 'confused face' and a minute passed the 'BOYFRIENDs' arrived.

Girlfriends are looking at each other then suddenly someone open the door. it was the manager of 'BOYFRIEND' after that, the boyfriend members also appeared. the girlfriend members shocked and stand up . As they saw the manager and boyfriend members , they all bow again and agai

Please log in to read the full chapter