THE RESULT IS ..?

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

a man suddenly exited the studio and went to the auditionees .. holding a mic .. ( 20 auditionees finally selected)

"OKAY , ACCPETED .. KIM TAEYEON, OK TAEKYEON .............................................

......................................................................................................, KIM HYUN JUNG, HAN JASON (a/n: kyah ~ jason selected!) , KIM SO HYUN and CHOI....

...... CHOI SI WON ! Sorry for the others.. maybe you can audition again ! the 20 selected auditionees , follow me ! ", the man finish talking. the 20 selected auditionees follow the man and the others walk away from the studio ..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the girls shocked bcoz they didn't hear the name 'CHOI SOPHIA' ..

Pia: no .. Choi SOPHIA ? just CHOI SI WON ?

the girls look at her worrying .

Hyemin: UNNIE~ it's O---

Hyemin put her hands on Pia's shoulder but Pia removed her hands and stand up with her teary eyes , she's angry !

Pia: NO ~~~~ NO WAY ! *crying*

--she run away leaving her friends , her friends are worrying about her .. and they are lonely bcoz of what happened , Pia went to her van and slide the door strongly .. she didn't invite her friends to go inside the car .. but her friends understand it , so her friends ride at a bus and they go to their homes ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Pia POV]

*I can't believe it ! I didn't pass ? but why ? many people told me that I look pretty today ! but why I didn't pass ?

I was well prepared for this audition, I didn't sleep too bcoz I'm so excited of it.. I get a dance tutor to do my dance perfectly .. and I bought lots of clothes just to wear something that make me pretty .. WHY ?! WHY?! WHY? !*, her thought when she go to her room and lyed on her bed ..

 

suddenly her mom, go inside her room ..

MOM: what is the problem my dear ?

Pia: umma ~ *she hugged her mother tightly and cry loudly*

MOM:  why my dear ?

Pia: umma ~I didn't pass the audition. I'm shy to face my school since most of the students know that I will audition at the Starship ent. and now that I didn't pass .. WHAT SHOULD I DO ? I know they will just going to laugh at me !

MOM: Shhhh.. it's okay dear ! your bestfriends are always there for you right ?

Pia: yeah ~ I know ! but I'm also shy to face them ..

MOM: why ?

Pia: bcoz they will think that i'm just a DREAMER .. a dreamer that can't ever get her dreams !

MOM: I think your bestfriends are not like that ! dear , you better sleep now .. don't think about it okay ? If you really don't want to attend your school anymore , maybe I'll just transfer you to another school , okay ?

--pia nodded.-

-- she lyed back to her bed , (w/o changing her clothes, brushing her teeth or even wash her face).

Please log in to read the full chapter