who is she ?

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

..Kwangmin and Meeyeon shocked when they saw Yookyung standing and staring at both of them .. she is angry !

 

Yookyung: who is that girl ?!
Kwangmin just look at you, he smiled a little bit and hold your wrist as he told you to go just on his back ..

Yookyung: I SAID , Who Is SHE ? *yelled*

Kwangmin: Why ?! why are you angry ?

Yookyung: Because you told me that you like me .. *low voice* and now you hugged a girl ?!

Kwangmin: I don't like you anymore !

Yookyung: HUH ?! but why ? did i do something wrong ?

Kwangmin: YES ! I KNOW THAT ALL OF THIS WAS JUST A LIE ! you told me also that you like me but then .. you have another guy ?

Yookyung: What are you saying ? I don't have any guy .. you are the one that I like ! *lied*

Kwangmin: huh ! DON'T LIE TO ME YOOKYUNG ! I saw you at the back of our school kissing another guy .. don't tell me that I just misunderstood it .. bcoz I heard you saying 'sweetheart' at each other and you told him that you love him more than me ! SO STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU'RE AN INNOCENT GIRL , YOU !

Meeyeon just listening at their conversation while holding the left hand of Kwangmin and shocked bcoz of the bad words that  comes in Kwangmin's mouth. "let's go now !" kwangmin said to Meeyeon. Both of them just leave Yookyung there in froze and have a teary eye. she haven't say anything bcoz Kwangmin knows all now !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when Meeyeon are in the hallway with Kwangmin she suddenly stopped, Kwangmin look at her.

Meeyeon: Kwangmin-ah , why did we just leave her alone there inside the court ?

Kwangmin: why ? do I have something to do with her ? just make friends with her again after she hurt my feelings ?

Meeyeon: N

Please log in to read the full chapter