Kwangmin meets WHO ?

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

      

 

[BACK TO THE SCHOOL]

-- the class ended quickly .. so Youngmin and Minwoo went to their dorm without Kwangmin as Kwangmin said that he has something to do after their class ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meeyeon: Pia, tell Hyemin and Yumi wait for me ! I have something to get at the basketball court..

Pia: what is it ?

Meeyeon: I think I've lost my USB , I will find it inside the court ?

Pia: BWOH ?! you will find your Usb inside the court ?

Meeyeon: YES ~ i think I left there inside the CR of the court ..

Pia: Huh ?! what did you do there ?

Meeyeon: Oh ! nothing ! I only watch the guys who are playing basketball a while ago during lunch time .. I'm with my other friends when I watch !

Pia: Ahh~ okay ! but what is the important of the USB ? you can buy another one ..

Meeyeon: aniyo ~ my projects and files are there .. hey ! i'll just explain it to you later .. okay ?! BYE~

--meeyeon hurridly went in the basketball court , and LUCKY ! she found it under the washing area .. and then she go back .. but then she heard something .. like a "BOOM!" it's like a ball that hits the wall very loudly. She shocked and being curious .. so, she went inside the basket ball court again and look around it .. in a side she saw a guy who it sitting there down head. He came near the guy..

 

Meeyeon: are you okay, sir ?

--the guy look at Meeyeon, and Meeyeon shocked because it was Kwangmin . She saw Kwangmin has a teary eyes and sniffing. Kwangmin just headdown again . Meeyeon try to comfort Kwangmin but then they are not close . Meeyeon sit beside Kwangmin. Kwangmin continued sniffing and a little cry now...

Meeyeon: Why are you crying ?

Kwangmin: nothing ~ Just leave me alone ! *still crying*

Meeyeon: can we be friends ? ahh ~ I know ! you're heartbroken , right ?

Kwangmin look at Meeyeon..

Kwangmin: I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE ! *yelled*

Meeyeon got shocked. Meeyeon: Okay ! i will leave you ! HMMP , I'm just trying to be friendly to you, I know something that about LOVE is your problem and I just want to help you with it ... If you want to be alone here .. then FINE ! huh ! oh ~ I forgot .. I'm just an ordinary girl to you and i'm not even your friend .. now I know your bad attitude behind your like-innocent face ! AISHT...

--Meeyeon looked at Kwangmin , standing infront of Kwangmin..she bit his bottom lip and got a little bit mad *this boy is such a SCARY PERSON ! and in our first met he yelled at me ..? I didn't do anything, I just want to comfort him ! aisht ...* she thought. Meeyeon was about to go outside the court but in a s

Please log in to read the full chapter