LET"S TALK ABOUT LOVE !

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Pia along with her friends are sitting on their chairs as they waited the announcement .. [who will be going to accept ?] Yumi , brought some foods and drinks so they can eat outside while waitng :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The audition was finally ended and all the auditionees are just waiting outside for the announcement !

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[BOYFRIEND's DORM]

3min are reviewing their past lessons and preparing for their long test . Youngmin, really can't focus to his study .. hehehe :d bcoz he is a little bored now !

Youngmin: YAH !! what do you think of that GIRLFRIEND new girlband ?

-kwangmin and minwoo look at him and the 2 look at each other and look again at youngmin ..

Minwoo: hmmm . I don't know ! you know I'm not that kind of a boy that is really interested at that ! I will meet them soon , just wait hyung .. AND YAH !! YOU"RE NOT FOCUSING ! aisht .

Youngmin: hehe :d SORRy ! but i'm really get excited bcoz we will meet them soon , I hope my partner will be comfortable with me ..

Kwangmin: Yeah ~ i hope that too ~ but I already have a crush . ahahaha *blushes*

Minwoo: who ?

Kwangmin: Uhmm .. I don't know her name ! but I met her on the court , you know ~ at the school ! she keeps on sharing pieces of advice to me ! and she also comfort me .. *blushing*

Minwoo : HUH ?! did a girl comfort you ? :D but Why ? why did she comfort you ? are you sad or lonely or crying that time , that's why she comfort you ?

Kwangmin: uhmm.. uhmm.. it's nothing ! maybe she just saw me, alone at the court :)

Youngmin: YAH ! you don't love yookyung now ?

Kwangmin: hehe :D IDK ? I just felt that the girl who comfort me is better than yookyung ! YAH ! and I never said that I like yookyung !

Minwoo: Kwangmin, you're obvious ! you like yookyung since you met her ! pfftt. -always blushing when you are with her-

Youngmin: YEAH ~ I also heard you say "I LIKE YOU YOOKYUNG" to her inside the karaoke when we went to the mall .. haha :D I HEARD THAT , SO NO NEED TO DENY JO KWANGMIN :P

-Minwoo and Youngmin tease Kwangmin, and suddenly Minwoo asked Kwangmin who is that girl ..

Kwangmin: IDK her name as I said ! but I call her ' SECRET GIRL ' . hehe :D

Youngmin: SECRET GIRL ? what a name ? JO KWANGMIN ! you must introduce her to me on monday , okay ? I just want to meet her.

minwoo: yeah ~ me too .. I want to meet her :)

Kwnagmin: haha . I think NO Need ! bcoz you already met her . She is one of the girl who helped the 'nerd?' the first who scolded at the bad girls ..

[flashback]

(A/N:good girl 1 is meeyeon :) )

 

Good girl 1: HEY YOU ! (pointing the bad girls) how dare you treat our friend like that ? *said it angrily*

Good girl 2: Yeah ~ how dare you ? you're the one who bumped her so it's your fault !

Bad girl 1: BWOH ?! that nerd girl is your friend ?! haha ^^ funny ..

[end]

Minwoo : ahh .. ME ! ME ! i also had a crush on one of the girls who helped the 'nerd'.. but I also don't know her name .. hehe :)

she is the one who helped the 'nerd' to stand up and I think she is a shy-type girl ! hehe :D yah ! HYUNG , HOW ABOUT YOU ? :P

Youngmin: hmmm .. of course I have too :) yah ! minwoo, you dont love Hayoung anymore .. ?

Minwoo: yah ! as I said I didn't like Hayoung , we are just bestfriend ! bcoz I'm actually searching for a girl that is almost perfect but simple .. like the girl I met at Disney store .. *day-dreaming*

Kwangmin: pfft. Minwoo your such a CHOOSY GUY ! hyung, who is it ? who is your crush ?

Youngmin; Of course, still desame .. MY NAEUN :)

Kwangmin: yah ~ Youngmin-hyung .. I think you have to move on an

Please log in to read the full chapter