EOTTOKE ?

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

-AFTER DINNER-

 

-all of them preparing for sleep . Kwangmin and Meeyeon assigned to wash the dishes ..

Meeyeon: Kwangmin-ssi , how about if I will going to soap the dishes and you the who will rinse this .. ?

Kwangmin: erhh .. so awkward when you are calling me 'Kwangmin-ssi' ?

Meeyeon: eh ? Kwangmin-ssi , didn't answer my question !?

Kwangmin: hmm .. arasso ! yah ! Meeyeon-ah .. how old are you ?

Meeyeon: 15 turning 16 ! wae ?

Kwangmin: ASSA (yehey) ! then , I must be your 'oppa' !

Meeyeon: eh ? it's sound so awkward to me .. *blush*

Kwangmin: BWOH ? what so awkward with that ?

Meeyeon though. *Bcoz I will always think that your you are either MY BOYFRIEND :D or just MY OLDER BROTHER :(  if I call you 'oppa' * (A/N: you can call oppa if the boy is older than you or the boy is your boyfriend, 'oppa' for girls.)

Kwangmin wave his hands infront of Meeyeon's face while Meeyeon holding a plate to soap and start the assigned work but then she snapped out of her thought and blush ...

Kwangmin: YAH ! are you okay ?

Meeyeon *blushes* hehe ^^ OF COURSE I AM ! what if you go clean yourself first and I will just call you if it is your turn ?

Kwangmin: pfft.  IT'S OKAY ! if I will clean myself now and I will wash the dishes I will get dirty again .. hehe ^^ I will going to wait you here .. *sitting in a chair near to Meeyeon*

Meeyeon: then what are you going to do while you are waiting for me , EAT AGAIN ?

Kwangmin; aniyo ~ I'm still hungry but I don't want to eat .. I will just stare at you, maybe my stomach will get full ! hehe ^^

Meeyeon blushed and continue soaping the dishes ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongmin and MinAh go back to their business which is playing video games ..

--while playing--

Jeongmin: BWOH ?! I LOST !   -- Minah: HAhA ^^ LOOSER !

Jeongmin; YAH ! no one defeats me except you .. and I can accept that I defeat by a GIRL ? aisht..

Minah : I told you I am always playing video games with Yumi ! hehe ^^ But yumi is BETTER playing and winning games than me .. :)

Jeongmin: so, you are addicted in video games too ...?

Minah: aniyo ~ I'm just playing video games when i'm bored .. but I'maddicted in reading LOVE STORY BOOKS .. hehe ^^

Jeongmin: wah .. LOVE EXPERT HUH ! -- MinAh just giggle ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathalie is sitting at the sala and watching MinAh and Jeongmin playing Video games ..

Nathalie: hmm .. GUYS ! I SMELL SOMETHING FISHY :D *teasing*

haha :D Jeongmin, you should ask MinAh everytime you are having a love-problem . she is really expert with that !

Jeongmin: how about you noona .. what is your hobby ?

MinAh quickly replied before Nathalie answer: pffft. She really loves teasing other people and when she is the one who teased by .. she willl get mad .. but still unnie is cute ! ^^ hehe

Jeongmin: ahahah :D you're so cute noona ! I should always tease you ..

MinAh: hmmm .. haha :D you should all about Hyunseong-ssi ..

Nathalie: YAH ! why all about Hyunseong-ssi ? shut up .. or else Hyunseong-ssi might hear you ..

-Nathalie didn't know that Hyunseong was listening to their conversation since they start .. he is just at the back of Nathalie.. after that , Hyunseong jump to the couch and sit beside Nathalie .. Nathalie get shocked and blushed.

Hyunseong: wa

Please log in to read the full chapter