PIA's AUDITION 2

BOYFRIEND meets GIRLFRIEND
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Pia's Friend: YOU CAN DO IT ! FIGHTING ~

Pia just laugh but nervous ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*OkAY ! YOU CAN DO IT PIA ! WITH YOUR STRONG PERFORMANCE LATER ... OH ! I hope I can see Boyfriend .. so they can also watch my audition ..* Pia thought.

 

[It is almost 30 mns. that they are just sitting at the chairs , Pia practicing her dance moves .. while her friends are just looking at her in amazed and cheer her up !

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ON THE OTHER SIDE~

 

-- Boyfriend are still sleeping at their rooms , It is almost 'quarter to 10' in the morning ! Kwangmin is the first who wake up , bcoz the sunlight impact to his pretty face ... he rolled and rolled to his bed and put a pikachu stufftoy to his head to cover it. But he almost awake , and now he can't sleep now ( A/N:it's like .. his body is already ready for activities today) so, He  stand up and clean his bed and go to his Hyungs and Minwoo to wake them all .

As usual, Hyunseong prepare their breakfast with his Donghyun-hyung , while the 4 min always went first to the sala and sleep again ! (A/N: yeah ! they always did that !..) as they eat at their breakfast Donghyun said something...

 

Donghyun: HEY ! dongsaengs .. we are about to meet Girlfriend (new Kpop girlband) next week ... Our company already picked 6 girls from the trainees .. but actually most of them are new trainee but our company saw their potential so they picked those girls ..

Hyunseong: hyung ! did you already met them ? are they pretty like APink also ?

Donghyun: NOPE ~ *drink his milk*

Jeongmin: BWOH ?! they are not pretty ? :"((

Donghyun: ahh ~ ANIYO ! i'm not finish yet , I mean .. I Don't Know ! I haven't met them . Maybe ! Maybe they are pretty ,  our company really great in picking girls .. hehe :D don't worry !

-other boyfriend members just nodded.-

Minwoo: Hyung ! aren't we g

Please log in to read the full chapter