III: An End to Begin with

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

 

         They start their lunch with smile in their faces and laughing around. Woo Bin starts a game called charades and when they got tired of it, they change it into paper scissor stones where actually Ji hoo always loses. They noticed a bunch of young ones who is walking towards them and they recognize one –the man Woo Bin hates.

“Oh I think it is really fate-- that man and Woo Bin found themselves again.” Yi Jung joked.

The group is mocking each other while continuing walks toward to their place.

“There they go again—The Trouble makers.”  Ji hoo heard it in one of the bystander whispering to himself while walking away. He then called the crew to come near for a favor and spoke softly to the servant then Jihoo sent him inside the hotel. The group of young ones notices it and one of them tried to follow the servant but Ji hoo halt him.

 

“Jung So, I bet he wants something.” called the guy to the other guy near Jihoo.

 

“Oh I see. My friend Hyung Jun says something interesting and I am here in front of you asking for clarification.” Says Jung So.

 

“Aiishh…what a good breakfast! You do really have a taste of choosing a GOOD time to meddle with people.” Jihoo mumbles then drinks up his glass.

“Neh?” asks Jung So.

 

Woo Bin is really losing his patient and stands up to go but Jun pyo stop him.

 Ji hoo stays calm as always in front of them, “I said… There’s nothing to clarify.”

 

 Jung So laughs and then looks to his group, “Hahahaha! This guy really need a lesson to learn!” and when he look at Ji hoo again, his fist now airing into the midst to punch him in face but Ji hoo hold it directly to stop it.

 

“You can mock me anytime you want. I’ll just catch what will you throw BUT never—ever try to engage any of my friends right now or I’ll go along with you.”

Then he asks Jun pyo without looking, “Hold Woo Bin for me, they cannot handle him if Woo Bin got mad.”

 

“Why you’re still worrying them, they are the one who seize our peace here.” Woo Bin alleged.

 

“Young ones are still young ones Woo bin and we are not teenagers like them.”Ji hoo answered.

 

Jun pyo and Yi Jung understand him and hold Woo Bin’s hand firmly so that he cannot resist.

The three girls at the back of Yi Jung are terrified when the gang started kicking and hitting Ji hoo. There are times that he did not catch their blow and sometimes he is knocks down on the sand but then again, he stand up to face them without a word. The other guy and the one who hates Woo Bin are just looking at them; they did not join their pal hitting Ji hoo.

 

“Are you JUST watching him assaulting like that ha Jun pyo? Yi Jung? weiyo?” Woo Bin shouting with rage.

 “Trust him.” That’s the only word Jun pyo answered and Woo Bin stops his wagging. He looks up to Ji hoo with uneasiness, he has blood on his face and now two guys are beating him and say, “But it’s not good if he really pissed. They cannot handle him even they are four. I just want to lessen the anger he have.”

 

“Wow! You are really good catchers. Hey Jong-ie, just like you hard-headed.” Hyung Jun says.

 

Jihoo looks at him and repeat his name, “Jong-ie? K-Kim Kyu Jong?”

 

“Neh. Why you know him?” asks Hyung Jun.

 

Jihoo just sneer at Kyu Jong.

 

“Are you still happy beating? Gosh! This is the first time I met a guy who likes to beat!”

 

“Look at yourself...” the man who hates Woo Bin finally talk, “You told us that you can handle us—but you had that blood on your pretty face and dust on your expensive dress.”

 

He tried to stand up normally but he cling his hand near on a mounted wall. He also looked to the other guy at the back of Kyu jong who remain silence while watching him.

“Now I finally understand why you’re moving this way, kid.” Ji hoo finally mention after latching one of the kick.

“KID? Yah! We are not kids anymore and stops pretending you still can fight with us.”

He just lean his back on the wall and gasp for an air.

“You said you know why we act like this, then why?” asks the man who’s at the back of Kyu Jong.

“Don’t ask li—“ but Jihoo interfere.

“Envious.”

Kyu Jong hastily run towards him and grab his polo.

“Babo, you don’t know me! How can you say that word, you weak!” he then knocks him off with his fist that make Jihoo fall down on the ground.

Ji hoo cough as he receives the punch from him and stood up again then spit some blood.

“That’s make my word true.” he said as he wipe his blood in his lips.

“What are you waiting for, Kyu jong-ie? Hit him!” Jung So orders to the man who knocks Jihoo last. He punches Ji hoo again and again as he landed on ground in pain.

For the last hit, Jae Kyung surprisingly went on their side recklessly to halt Kyu jong “Don’t do anything more worse than this kid! Stop right now.” She asks.

“Out you little Rotten!” he pushes Jae Kyung to the corner that made her slip off.

“Ah!” she said but Yi jung manages to catches her before she landed on the ground.

Woo Bin attempts to help Jihoo to fight the group, but froze up when he sees Jihoo’s blank face.

“Oh no.”

The three girls wonder why Woobins states that word then they look to Jihoo who tried to stand up once more.

As Ji hoo stands up, his face is covered with blood but his eyes look odd.

 He suddenly grabs Kyu jong and then gives a hard punch that made him fall to the ground. He soon faces the other guys who acts to help Kyu jong and whacks them inaccurately. When everybody is on their knees after the blow, he went to Kyu jong again to beat him more. Jandi, Jae Kyung and Ga Eul are shock of Ji hoo’s action. These scenes caught them by the policemen when they arrive and arrested them including Ji hoo. The two policemen are trying to stop him but they cannot stop him and there are times the he beat Kyu jong once more. The chief commanded to add more three of his men to help the two who hold Ji hoo. They carry Ji hoo along the group into mobile car separately.

 “Wait,sir, He’s not the trouble maker.”Jandi pleads.

“Are you blind lady?” says the policeman sarcastically.

“But si-“Jandi stop when Ji hoo say something.

“Get my phone in my pocket and call Mr. Wong. Tell him that I engaged myself here.” says Ji hoo without looking at her.

“W-wait—“Jandi is confused but proceeds to get his phone and dial.

“We’ll follow you there.” Jun pyo says.

“I’ll come with him, Mister.” Jae Kyung says as she holds Ji hoo’s handcuffs’ hand.

“Be my guest, Madame.” Then they proceed to mobile to go the station.

After some conversation to the manager of the hotel the chief follow the mobile.

“Sir, may I speak to you for a moment?” asks the servant.

“What is it?” Jun pyo answered and everybody pay him attention.

“I think the young master knew what will happen.” starts Ling Mo Wein, the servant.

“Why did you come into that conclusion? Ask Woo Bin.

“Before the fight, young master whisper unto me to call some police officer and when I came back, it is true that there would be a muddle.” Ling Mo Win explains

“So he knew it all. Why didn’t I notice that before? Thank you for informing us.” Woo Bin says.

Jandi got back after the call, “I already inform Mr. Wong. He’ll be there in a few minutes.”

“Let’s go?” ask Yi Jung.

When Jandi holds Ga Eul’s hand, she felt it is shaking. She comfort and assert him that it will be alright now but Ga Eul looks startle and then look back to Jun pyo, Yi Jung and Woo Bin.

“This is the first time I see F4’s glary eyes and Jihoo’s perilous actions. Yi Jung does not comfort me this time because he is really mad. I see his hand—closely tight---holding his patients that much” says Ga Eul.

The only thing Jandi gives to her is a hug. She knows that Ga Eul is right.

 No one is talking too much when they are on their way to the station and it shows to their expressions in their face the anger that their holding back.

They got off the car without looking at them; they just went on to the station without a word. Jandi and Ga Eul look at each other and follow them.

 

At the police station, Mr. Wong arrives first about fifteen minutes then followed by Jun pyo and others who came rushing down the office.

“Mr. Wong, don’t make them go near here. Find them a place far from me.” Ji hoo commands as he see them entering in the door.

“Yes, sir.” Mr. Wong says as he proceeds. He faces them and stops them by his hand trying to halt their anger.

“I’m sorry but Master Ji hoo doesn’t want you here. He don’t want seen him like these, please cooperate.” Mr. Wong pleads.

“Get off.”  Says Jun pyo with anger.

“Just---let us go near him.” Convinces Yi Jung.

“But Master said he don’t want any of you to be involve here. I’m just following orders, young Masters.”

“We’ll go anywhere you say but be sure that we can see them.” Jun pyo commanded.

One of the policeman approach Mr. Wong and whisper something then he talk to them, “We can’t promise you loud and clear but you can see them while doing the investigation.”

“Agree.” Jandi answered and holds Jun pyo’s hand. His hand is still tightly close and shaking in anger. She tries hard to open it to hold his hand to make him better.

“This is the only thing I know I can help Ji hoo, to calm them down.” Jandi thought.

Ga Eul copy Jandi and holds Yi Jung hands to calm him down too and she feels the same as Jandi holds Jun pyo’s hand--- shaking in anger.

Jae Kyung holds Woobin’s arm to convince them to follow and then proceed to the room. The waiting room has two long benches and one big one-sided mirror window and the other room, a table with two chairs and one for the investigator. Fifteen minutes staying inside there really burden them—Jun pyo walks wearily back and forth; Yi Jung looks at the other room in anguish and; Woobin’s eyes firmly close, thinking something. Finally the investigations starts as Ji hoo and others came inside the room with Mr. Wong. They cannot hear what they are conversing but they can see what is happening inside the room. There are times that they see Kyu jong shouting out at them and at Ji hoo; laughing sarcastically; struggling when he tries to snatch Jihoo and sometimes not talking to the officer.

 Ji hoo’s action is limited than the other guy: looking at them while listening, looking at Kyu Jong, giving a short statements while seating at the chair calmly--- like he’s back in normal again. They can also see the inspector’s expressions: there are times that he’s irritated to them (loud action of Kyu Jong and Ji hoo’s silent act), listening carefully and sometimes bored in his face. Like Ji Hoo, Mr. Wong is just observing them without a word and quick answers when he is asking.