XXVIII: LOTUS BLOOMS

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

 

 

 

 

Mianhaedda, I didn't get the chance to open and update yesterday.

 

 

Taddaa!!! Here is my LOOOoooonnnnnggggg Chapter UPDATE! hehe! Enjoy and feel free to subscribe, Read and also comment. ^___^ 

 

-------------------- <3   ------------------------------ <3    --------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I said I love you." she repeats herself looking at him seriously.

 

 

 

 

"I know." he curtly reply.

 

 

All of them are in state of shock as what they heard.

 

"That's it?" Jun Pyo frown, gesturing his hand then looking back to Jihoo who just looking back to Jandi with admiration. "That's what can you say? That's it, Jihoo, 'I know'?"

 

"Shut up." all of them said in chorus.

 

A small smile crept on Jihoo's lips. Jandi hastily walk forward, wrap her hands at the back of his head and claim his lips. It took some seconds before she pulls it apart and pouts. And yes, everyone shocks her unfaltering move.

 

"How could you disturb Sohyeon-unnie if I am already here with you?" there’s a hint of jealousy in her voice suddenly.

 

"Why? You are also willing to be the ambassador of our congregation with Japan culture?"

 

"Eh?" Jandi frown and releases her hand behind his neck.

 

"Sohyeon-noona went here for that and not because I ask her presence for a plain excuse." a small giggle heard from him.

 

"Is that all?" she blinks and look up to Sohyeon, "Y-you were here because of business...m-matter?"

 

Sohyeon giggles softly and nod and the heat creep up to her face like a ripe tomato.

 

"Your jealousy flutters my heart." Jihoo tease with stoic face.

 

"It's doesn't look that way." Kyu whispers.

 

"Believe him if he says... He always like that." Jung Min mumbles.

 

"Yeah. Yeah. Cold jerk."

 

 

"You're cute as ever Geum Jandi." she left Jihoo's arm and walk forward to pat Jandi's head. "You're incredibly cute." She sighs and smiles warmly to Jihoo. "You didn't tell me you already got one so I think I don't need to be that so worried anymore. You just need to tell me something because there have lots of your life events to catch on, Haven't I?"

 

"Surely you got ahead on it as that little lotus of mine reveals what she is for me." eyeing sweetly to Jandi.

 

"How cute... you call her lotus! What a sweet couple name." she claps.

 

"L-lotus?" Jandi blush. "C-couple name?"

 

“I knew it. I really knew it!” Sohyeon cheerfully reply.

 

 

Everyone eyed Sohyeon like she was lunatic.

 

"Are you alright, noona?” Junpyo ask.

 

"Now I know why you adore every ounce of art peice that symbolize lotus... as it reveal she was that precious cutesy one." she eyed Jandi with happiness.

 

"How did you manage to link it? But Indeed she is." he truthfully reply.

 

"Y-you mean... the structure of lotus monument at the fountain here in Japan symbolize Jandi?" Kyu shocks that the facts really exist.

 

"Really?" woobin muse.

 

"Yeah... it's been two year since that fountain built... and... At Korean conventions in every country! The theater and the offices inspired with a piece of lotus."

 

"Don't forget the Los Angeles Convention five years ago, sweety." Sohyeon adds."You reveal my deepest secret from a word that just used." Jihoo shooking head lightly.

 

"Lotus... it's been... Eight years... You're obvious yet didn't notice? How could that be?" Kyu folded his hand in front of his chest.

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

"It's because he showed it... indirectly." Jun pyo mutter; quite shock and his eyes lushness with jealousy.

 

"He didn't get over his feelings to Jandi even though she was with Junpyo in those years..." Yijung silently said rather to himself.

 

"To be clear. That five years that we had been apart yet my heart owns him, I'm with Jihoo at Shinhwa University taking Medicine degree and two years with Jun Pyo." Jandi broke chain of thoughts of their words. "And even that two years...he's been too... busy."

 

Silence hover again and this time, Junpyo broke it.

 

"I am away for some years to prove how independent I am." Jun Pyo defense himself.

 

"You don't need to stay away from the love of your life just to say you are well independent. They need you by their side not the wealth that you stand for." Kyu said.

 


Jandi look down to her shoes thanking Kyujong silently to say the right words she wants to deliver to him more than ever.

 

"At last... you said something that I agreed for." Woobin pats Kyu's back with pride.Junpyo frown as it was a sarcastic way of answering back at him.

 

"I can think normal if I want to, Casanova." Kyu smooth in.

 

"Yaah! I take it back."

 

"Done has been done. Credit is mine now." Kyu stick out his tongue towards to Woobin.

 

"Sorry to disturb your friendly bickering but... would you mind if we sit there at the sofa or mind me to lay down back at my bed as it's... kind a...well you know... exhausted?" Jihoo asks.

 

"You've been standing a little..." but kyujong stops as JungMin held his shoulder to notice how Jihoo struggles to breathe properly. "Yeah, cool. I guess we can go to the sofa."

 

"Jihoo, the food is ready and all of us can go there."the middle age man said.

 

"We'll eat if we want to, Ajjushi." Jun Pyo shoo him.

 

"Hey, I don't like your tone." Kyu raise his eye brows.

 

"Thank you, Kim-abbuji. We will be there. Ah... I would like you to meet my childhood friends..." He slowly point each of one. "Sohyeon-noona, Yijung, Woobin and of course, JunPyo."

 

Everyone bows for respect except Junpyo.

 

"Why would I?" scratches his nose.

 

"Guys, meet Kim Nam Gil-ssi. Kim brother's father... and my Auntie's husband."

 

Junpyo's eyes widen in a size of plate yet he bows his head a bit and then shrugs it off immediately.

 

"Yah! Yah! Let's just proceed! Kajja!" Jun pyo said.

 

They merrily sat up all in the dining with happy chattering. Jihoo asks jungmin to get his camcorder and to record the event. Kyujong did not stop Woobin for teasing while Yijung supporting Kyu's side and Jun Pyo's giggle at them. At the dining area,  Jihoo sits between Jandi and Sohyeon who even never stops admiring each other by words and they let them JungMin sit with them. As they start eating, Mr. Wong arrives on time seeing the good ambiance surrounds the area.

 

"I see... old times. Old times had been rose from this place to lighten up my old place and to settle your troubled heart, Master Yoon." Mr. Wong remarks as he walks towards the chair for him.

 

"Thank you for bringing them all at once here, Uncle Wong."

 

"Document had been passed. We'll proceed for the taping of commercial for the couple of days for Lady Sohyeon."

 

"Uncle Wong, please I am still the old Sohyeon you took care with Jihoo."

 

"You're a fine lady now Miss."

 

"Just to reminiscent of our old days, call me by means of friend tonight Uncle Wong.""As you wish, my lady."

 

"Well, you want to be more nostalgic... I know something more than this dinner get together." Woobin smirks.

 

After seems entire night eating dinner, Mr. Wong finally turn on the 72 inches wide screen television settled at the sala area and play a disc to watch. Everyone nestled to their own comfortable spots. Sohyeon settled beside Jihoo and he drags Jandi with him.

 

"Please be by my side." he whispers and Jandi nods propping herself at the back of him, resting her chins at his shoulder blade.

 

 Kyu jong settled with his father in a two seated couch to have a family time while watching with them. Sohyeon drags Woobin to her side so the four of them sits at long couch and the two, Yijung and Jun Pyo sits in a beanie bag resides in the floor. JungMin, who continuously recording the event asks by Jihoo to settle now with them and rest. There is a moment when Jun Pyo laid eyes on the couple who cuddle a bit; hugging by the precious hand he is dying to want it back. He was distracted by the sight and mostly stare at them with blank face yet his heart tighten every single touch made by Jandi until Jihoo; whispers, pats, tender hugs, squeezes and sweet kiss in head nor shoulders. He is dying inside no matter what his hearts beat. He truthfully feels the warmth radiating the gathering but a part of his heart pinch a bit of ache seeing Jandi blooming like a flower to Jihoo and not to him anymore

 

'Is this how Jihoo felt before when he sees us cuddle?' he thought to himself.

 

He dismisses it to his mind and prompting to do to make him hers again. He was too entrance with his thought not knowing that Yijung is budging him more persistently.

 

 

"Uh-oh... wae?" he whisper."Stop staring at them."

 

"D-did I? I...was glancing to everyone..."

 

"But you stop dead to them and gotten struck that's why I nudge you before they all notice how distracted you are." Yijung said.

 

"M-Mian..."

 

"Doesn't matter anymore. Rest if you like."

 

Yijung pats his pillow lying at his lap for Jun Pyo and he drag his self down on it and stare on the television before the tiredness caught him on and started to drift off.

 

 

 

 

Something was off.

 

 

 

That was the feeling when Junpyo tries to stifle to where he lays yet there still a persistence coming to his nose. He scratch it off bit the itchiness coming on and until he lazily flutters his eyes to see face to face Jaekyung who held above his nose a withered wheat stalks waving on and off to his.

 

"What the hell! Stop stuffing those gruesome stalks to my nose, you despicable girly whim!" he slaps her hand off to finally let go the wheat stalk.

 

"Yah! Not fair, you having big hands to slap mine!" he slump her body down to the floor in a childish way. "You were a lazy needed to smack out in your slumber as everyone were heading out to eat breakfast and you, snoring out your like sleeping in his king bed size should be kick in the ."

 

"I'm sure I do." propping his elbow to lift his body. "Where were they?"

 

"Eating breakfast." she replied curtly.

 

He looked shocked and stretched out his hand to point at her.

 

"The hell you doing here in the very least, morning in JAPAN?! Shouldn't you be in Macau with your dad?"

 

"Wow... Now you are really awake. You really are very scheduled person. You knew where should I be or what business I will be, huh?" she folded her arms in front of her. "Shouldn't you at least get a TOTAL REST, you punk? You shouldn't waste energy!"

 

"I... I am." he flinched.

 

"Yes you don't stop snooping over your documents and rest with us. Jihoo gives us another day to enjoy. Let's have fun."

 

"We already had it." Jun Pyo scoffs.

 

"Yah! I knew that already that's why I'm asking him to make it two for us. With me that is."

 

"Dream on."

 

"It’s a wish granted."she grinned.

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"That's why WE ARE ALL HERE. LIKE BEFORE. AT JEJU!" she cheerfully exclaim.

 

"J-Jeju?" then he scoff and stand up. "That will never be repeated."

 

Jaekyung follows him with her eyes, frowning as for not understanding his remarks.

 

"She's not mine anymore." he whispers to himself yet Jaekyung heard it all and sigh.

 

"Want me to do something reckless for you?"

 

Junpyo stops his stride.

 

"Want something to make Jandi troubled?"

 

"Don't. Woobin will not be pleased."

 

"We're not dating."

 

"Not because of that. He warned me not to interrupt their relationship."

 

"Since when Junpyo DID ever listen to anyone?" she bitterly smiles at herself.

 

"I don't know and it doesn't matter anymore." he look down to his toes.

 

"Then be mine." Jaekyung said darkly.

 

"What?" he snap back looking at already looking Jaekyung at him.

 

"Think of it like I'm saving your as a loser wanting her more back, watcha think?"

 

"That's bull, Jaekyung. After saving Woobin's to that Baebi, now you want mine as well? You're insane." he shook his head in disbelief.

 

"Since when I had a clear mind? I always do what I want. I think... I think I'm done with Woobin as... as Baebi-ssi... I think she   already realize now what... what Woobin for her."

 

"You're falling for him that is why you want me to be your escape goat. You're scared like me, Jae---"

 

"Shut up! You don't know me! How could you say something reckless like that? I can't...no... I will never ever falling in love in that kind of guy." she spats back.

 

 

 

"That's a to hear coming from your mouth."

 

 

Jaekyung and Junpyo surprise to see Woobin standing at the door frame of the sala and the hallway to the kitchen.

 

 

"Woobin."

 

"Thanks for my to chase that dream of mine. That's a good way to be apart with me. Cool." he sighs deeply. "Now I can have my reason to tell anyone who will ask why our relationship ended."

 

"Y-you hear it all?" jaekyung asks.

 

"Uhuh. All. Even the words..."quoting it using his hands. "Be mine."

 

"She's a crazy monkey, Woobin. Don't let her words poison you."

 

"Yeah, you bet." Jaekyung smile darkly at him. "I'm done saving your . So I can crawl up again to Jun Pyo." standing up and made a stride coming behind Jun Pyo.

 

"The hell is that,Jae?!" Junpyo gasps when he felt Jaekyung's hands wrap around his waist.Woobin just stare at them deeply like thinking something.

 

"Just. The idea is good Jae. Don't... Just let her try to love you. I mean... Try to let Jaekyung make it in your heart Jun. She's a worth of every care and feelings, if... if you just try."

 

Jun pyo felt Jaekyung's arm loose a bit of what she heard from him.

 

"J-just like that? You're going to let her go? You... you are going back to that stupid Baebi?" he asks but Woobin just shrug his shoulder not wanting to say a word and turn his heels to walk to the hallway.

 

"I thought you... you like her..."

 

"Breakfast is ready. Don't let the food waits you." Woobin waltz out to go to the kitchen.

 

 

Silence.

 

 

"See I told you. I am done with him."

 

Junpyo look down at her. He did not see her feature yet he felt Jaekyung doesn't want to end like that. He felt that they develop a mutual understanding and both not wanting to admit or admitted already yet not wanting to further as they feel they are just going to hurt each other.

 

"You two frustrate me further! It doesn't help, really."

 

"Just for the kill, Jun. Just for the kill."

 

--  --  --

 

 

Jun pyo did not know if he will be happy or worried to what he received from Jaekyung's cuddling. Yes she succeeded getting Jandi's attention but not only that, the whole community notice it and eyeing them like somewhat insane. Junpyo wipe his face in frustration before he sighs out loud.

 

"Jae." he whispers to the young lady who back hugs him.

 

"Yes?" enjoying the warmth he receiving from Jun Pyo.

 

"I think we over do this just for the kill."

 

"Huh?"she blinks.

 

 

He prop his elbow down to his lap and rest his head in his palm that cause Jaekyung  and him made a gap. She now has the opportunity to look around and confirms what Jun pyo's saying. Ga Eul's eyes stuck on them even though Yijung convincing her not to look at them. Woobin's and Jandi's eyes shone uneasiness. And the lady who she just saw today is eyeing her with interest and walk up to a quiet Jihoo sitting on the bench opposite of them. Jihoo breaks the awkward silence hovering over them.

 

"Why everyone wants a déjà vu?" he said in monotone.

 

 

Now, everyone is in his attention.

 

"Why it is always me who broke the silence of awkwardness beaming on us every time we have this kind of situation?"

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

"Because, you are a quiet person?" Kyu jong muse to humor them.

 

"Nonetheless. Nonetheless."

 

And everyone laughs at it. It brings back the giggles and splashing after Kyujong broke that humor. Jandi help Gaeul and Yijung to distribute the cupcakes that they bake earlier. Woobin get two cupscakes but stop to get the other as he recall Jaekyung saying she was done to him. He munch the whole cupcake and walk pass to them. The two glance at each other but they just ignore and continue distributing.

 

"Woobin is being humane now, Jihoo." SeoHyun comments while waiting to get their cupcakes at the side of the pool.

 

"We all do. When Jandi and her friends connects with us."

 

"He's the last who seems getting the feeling of true love."

 

"I bet he is. He's being..." eyeing Woobin passing to them to go to the kitchen. "Freekin' cunfusing the hell out of his self."

 

"That's why I told you. He's having an emotion. Just like all of you, Jihoo. Just like you." she rest her head to his shoulder and felt the other shaking. "That's new. You're giggling."

 

"Is it? I always do this kind of gesture when I'm around her." his smile not fading thinking how happy he is just with Jandi knowing she is around with him.

 

"Do I still have the right to feel jealous?" she asks suddenly.

 

He look down the resting head to his shoulder, not seeing her face. He hesitate to answer it yet he still.

 

"You still do."

 

She tilt her head to look up to Jihoo who looks out to the busy Jandi.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Did I kissed you right away the birthday celebration of your birthday, isn't?"

 

"And?"

 

"You're still my noona who stole my heart for the first time. You knew that. Jandi knew that at all too." he look down to met her eyes. "But after the chasing game, I realize how my interest caught her simplicity. I never ever see myself falling in love again after what I discovered about your wedding yet Jandi shows the other side of it."

 

"It makes me wonder why Jandi and you end up in the most complicated strings of love."she fix her head gazing at Jandi who is laughing with Yijung and Jae Kyung.

 

"I. I was... Late at that moment. She... She fell inlove to Junpyo when the days I had been off to chase my love. She was yhe one who taught me to fight for it. That's why I got the courage to confessed to you at Paris yet I was rejected. I tried to get her attention when I came back at Seoul. To be fully mine but. But for the second time, I need to free the love of my life for their own happiness."

 

"Love quarrel with your most best of friends, huh?"

 

He giggles a bit.

 

"I heard it was been eight years... With Junpyo. But how the two of you get together and seeing she's fangirling you right now?"

 

 

He laugh out loud that all the remaining people staying at the pool look at them.

 

 

"That is the most terrible and confusing moment of my entire life yet the most memorable and most awaiting moment."

 

"You  don't need to laugh like that."

 

"Let's continue next time. I'll find a crazy way for Woobin."

 

"You didn't finish what you started, Jihoo." she pout then look back to Jandi who froze to her own feet looking back to them. "Now she's panicking." then she saw how Jihoo smirk. "Omo! You just used your laugh for an excuse, did you?!"

 

And there goes Jandi approaching them in full phase.

 

 

"Yaahh!" she look down to Jihoo.

 

They both look up to her.

 

"You need to take your medicine."

 

"Lame excuse to get my presence, Jandi-ah~"

 

Jandi becomes red yet he tug along him to go with her. They excuse theirselves to Sohyeon and waltz inside the mansion. Junpyo sits beside her and ask if he can lay down to her lap. Sohyeon gets one of the dry towel and props into like pillow and pat it; gesturing Jun pyo to do what he asks.

 

"Noona?" he asks as he already settled his head.

 

She hum to respond to him.

 

"How's your husband at Paris?"

 

"He's been busy. Actually, we are both busy." combing Junpyo's hair.

 

"You two look happy lately. I mean you and Jihoo."

 

"I'm happy because I got a chance to be with all of you and of course with our Jihoo. You know that how close I am with him."

 

"Is he not going to..."

 

"You know Jun. I can see in Jihoo's face how happy he is right now."

 

"Why are you saying this right now?" he grumble.

 

"Because noona noticed the changes to Jihoo."

 

"We all do. Since. She and her friends invades our comfort yet restricted zone."

 

"I knew that the two of you started to change that time."

 

"Really?"

 

"I hate to say this but I love how Jihoo right now."

 

"Yes because you did not see how happy I am with her too." he scowl.

 

"Why don't you want to give this one up to Jihoo. He don't have anything but you... You have it all."

 

"I can't... she's my life."

 

"Jun pyo. You have a mother, a relived father, a sister, relatives and yes she WAS there too. BUT. Didn't you consider how lost Jihoo was even he had us? In his early age, he knew how to be contented. He settled his heart to anyone became close yet everyone chase him off?"

 

"He have his relatives now." Junpyo scoffs.

 

"Yes we are talking the present and yes he have them but part of him is still dying because he always anxious to where Jandi's heart will rest."

 

"I am lost too without her!"

 

"Ask your heart if you really want this complicated life, Jun."

 

"I know what I want and I want HER!"

 

"You're acting like a child now Jun. I think the two have their own world now revolving each other arms."

 

"No. They are just  both blind."

 

"Blind of what?"

 

"See! He didn't mention that a year ago, I asked him to take Jandi from me. To be his girlfriend. It's just been a month when they settled each other. I realize how important she is that is why I claiming her back to me."

 

 

"What?!" She stood up instantly that cause Junpyo to topple down to the cement.

 

"Noona! Don't you just stand up there… You should at least warn me." he wipes his dirtied arms and scowls at her.

 

 

Sohyeon's face can't register a proper facial expression about of what she had heard; the treaty that the two had with Jandi. She walks slowly and walks inside the house leaving behind a dumbfounded Junpyo.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, inside Jihoo's room:

 

 

"Drink this. Do not slip a day without taking your medicine, Jihoo."

 

He held out his hand to get the pills from her and bring it to his lips.

 

"You don't have to pretend that you're getting jealous over Sohyeon-noona. I could care less." he hears her scoffs and become quiet.

 

Jihoo takes a look to Jandi when he heard she lock the door and then slowly approach him. As she continue to waltz in more in the room, he walks backward while looking at her questioningly yet no words utter. Jandi almost lost their gap until the back of Jihoo's knee bumps to the end of his bed. She settle her two hands to his shoulder and force him to sit down. Jihoo just look at him in a poker face now and showing a cold side of him waiting of what the other's intention but deep inside, his heart beating faster. Jandi stare at him intensely yet there is a glint of contemplation and Jihoo broke their gaze. Because of lost  eye contact she imediately lean over inch by inch, losing their gap, lowering her body and her lips almost brush to him when he spoke.

 

"You don't have to." not daring to look to his eyes.

 

"I want to." she quietly reply.

 

"You doubt your move. That's not a voluntary action." he replied whispery.

 

"Jihoo..."

 

This time, Jihoo found the courage to meet her glimmering eyes.

 

"I... I want to forget." There is an uneasy feeling behind her orbs.

 

 

He did not understand her words yet his anger rise up to his nerves and forcefully pull her then push Jandi down to his bed and hover over her. There is a glint of fury in his eyes meeting the troubled orbs of Jandi.

 

"Despite everything... You still have it, have you?" he hisses and settled an angry kiss and her jaw twice.

 

Jandi whimpered and grip the blanket tightly. Even trembling in fear of what Jihoo is showing right now, she cannot find the courage to refuse nor stops what he is doing. She feels that the angry affections she is receiving from him seem accepting without a doubt. That is what she thinks yet deep in her heart little by little, she feel the warm against this angry emotion. Jihoo continue kissing her entrancing jaw, to her bottom lips then lift his hand to turn her head to kiss down to her neck and hastily tug the button shirt of Jandi just to be expose her silky collarbone. He stopped and suddenly, his anger tone down and touch her expose skin with modest and planted a soft sweet kisses. He look up to Jandi's face that hey eyes close.

 

'Why... I can't figure out your emotion?' he ask in his thought and sighs.

 

Jandi felt that Jihoo stops being angry and soften. She open her eyes slowly looking to Jihoo's sad eyes.

 

'I know my old feelings towards to you woke up already and deeply carving down to my heart yet Junpyo confusing it after what I saw. Mianhae, Jihoo. Even I do not have the answer right now...'

 

Jihoo broke first their gaze again and then a bit more while leaving a wet kiss under her collarbone. After that, he lift up his self propping his arm beside Jandi and move up to have face to face with her.

 

"This isn't a game anymore to me, Jandi." he said seriously.

 

She did not reply but still staring out to his eyes.

 

"Even at first day we acknowledge that we are dating, that isn't a game." he continue.

 

"I know." she silently reply and loosen her grips in the blanket.

 

"Yet, I still can't figure out your feeling towards to me." he slowly sits up leaving Jandi still lying in his bed.

 

"D-don't... Leave me. I..." she tries to reach out the rested hand of Jihoo in the bed yet she contemplate again and let down her hand.

 

"I can set you free and be with him if your heart rest on him after all this time."

 

"Jihoo... D-don't say that." her eyes b with tears now.

 

 

He look back to Jandi and travel down to her expose skin. He reach it out while admiring the red wet angry marks he left.

 

"I mark it yet looks like I am not the owner of your heart."

 

Jandi lift up her hand and this time she really held his hand tightly and their eyes lock to each other. She tried to sit up and Jihoo supports him by putting his other hand to her waist. Their hands still gripping each other infront of her chest and Jihoo felt her heart beats faster than the normal. He look up to Jandi in confusion.

 

"L-lets try..." she immediately parted her lips and sealed his lip with her.

 

They let themselves swayed by what their heart desires. Jihoo's arm glide up and down in a slow phase to her back and Jandi grips his arms tenderly and reach up to the back of his head to deapen their kiss. A minute or three, they parted  and rest their forehead to theirs as each of one gasping for air. Jandi smiles cheekily feeling warmth to the radiance she receiving from him while Jihoo closed eyes yet small smile crept in his lips. She lean back again and playfully nibble the lower part of his lips whilst the other simply smiling back. They did not notice that Sohyeon and Junpyo witness their little make out and back out slowly and unfortunately Junpyo's phone slip off to his hand that cause a thud and the two startle looking in their ways. Jandi widen her eyes and tries to hide herself and automatically Jihoo hug him closely to his body.

 

"Haven't you know how to knock?" he clear his throat.

 

Junpyo stumble a bit while backing up but immediately dashing out into  the scene.

 

"We were." Sohyeon said calmly. "Mianhae for not taking the silent answers means important not to go." she bows respectfully and close the door with them.

 

 

 

Silence pass before Jihoo felt Jandi's body trembling then followed by a soft laughter. He pull her back to look up at her and saw a blushing yet glowing Jandi in her arms.

 

"It seems you are always caught on time when you do a little naughty things." he giggles remembering how Nam Gil saw them before.

 

"Like a deer caught in headlights?" he muse.

 

Jandi nodded playfully and lean back to snuggle down to his neck. Jihoo's heart flutter to see this kind of her action.

 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I felt uneasy towards Jun pyo and Jaekyung's skinship. And I am very sorry for acting weird towards Sohyeon's closeness to you." she mumbles.

 

He patted her head and play her hair down to latch some of it before he sighs hugging her tenderly.

 

"I am too. Sorry for being harsh earlier. I... I got jealous when I saw you being affected by the two. It is understandable because it is just a month of moving on. That is not enough to kill or settle your troubled heart." he then kiss her hair above her head. "I will be more understable from now on."

 

"You are already. It is me who make you feel like that. I am sorry for that. I will do my best to figure it out. Please be patient." she slowly drag her hands creeping out to his back to hug him more and inhale his scents.

 

'Why... When my heart troubled... Your presence makes it at peace. Are you really my soulmate who destine to be with me?' she thought while inhaling more of his musk yet sweet scents.

 

"I will. I promise."She just nod against his warmth chest.

 

"Ahhh... Warm..." she murmurs.

 

"Tomorrow. Horse backride?" he suggest suddenly when he heard her.

 

"Great idea. I love to."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junpyo breathes in and out heavily at the porch out to the main door. His eyes widen like it will pop out to him.

'How...' he flinch as flashing the images of Jandi kissing back and deepening their kiss with her hands crawling up to Jihoo's head.

 

"A..ni...yo. That can't be!" his body tremble and he slump his back then slide down slowly to the floor. "She is mine. Her heart belongs... It belongs to me."

 

He felt that there is somethng blocking the air passageway that he cannot breath easily and there are also some pinches needle like in the part of his chest numerous times and found his self panic frantically.

 

'Am I having a heart attack now?' he thought.

 

He tries to stand up but it made it more hard for him to take in some air. He loudly gasps and lifelessly stumble down the floor. Two persons approach him in his side and drag him to the receiving area to give him a first aid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 He groggily open his eyes and felt soft behind his back.

 

'Bed... So, somebody save my again.' he thought while traveling his gaze up from his arm clipping with an injection up to his IV drop.

'Why seems I am not surprise to see some instruments here like these.' he mumble this yet no one comprehends.Young Saeng pops out to his view from nowhere and check his pulse to his arms. He saw more than two people around the room.

 

"K-kansahabnidda, Saengie." he tiredly said

 

"Are you feeling good now? You seems mumbling some incoherent words and the complete sentence we understand is thanking us." he smile warmly at him.

 

He nod slowly.

 

"Once again. You found me in the most embarrasing stunt I threw up on."

 

"Again? Ahhh... The Yoon party? You seems not drunk today so it was plain attack that is why I am not mad at you." he nods again. "And I'm not."

 

"Pardon?"

 

" This is the first time we caught you collapse and lead you here. No one notice you as I know you will ask us again to keep it as a secret."

 

"I wasn't with you that time." Kyujong scoffs simply sitting at the couch beside the bed.

 

"Then who?"

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"Who saved me last time?" he frown.

 

Hyung Jun and Young Saeng glance at each other like deciding whether they are going to say or not.

 

"Come on say it." he demand.

 

"Its... J-JungMin-hyung." Young Saeng stutter.

 

"What? Until now still lying in front of me! Come on, say something that you will not stutter."

 

"Okay fine." Young Saeng roll his eyes.

 

Jun pyo sighs and stare at him intently.

 

"J-Jihoo-hyung asked us to look up for you a-after he settled you in the couch." Young saeng continues his word.

 

"Jihoo-sunbae gave us access to his room and every gadgets we used to revive you." Hyung Jun adds. "He seems so worried over you that time even though he hid it in his stoic feature.""Wow... You were good actors that time." he sighs again wiping his face in frustration.

 

"We don't act fakely. You... Just didn't ask specifically that time." they defence.

 

"Tch. Two fat Liars." he scoffs.

 

"Fine. We lied. So today is isn't a lie though." Hyung Jun flods his arms in front of him.

 

T-today... D-did he save me?" he awkwardpy asks.

 

"Aniyo. I am the one who saw you jerking in the floor that I immediately call them to help you as I don't have knowledge in medicine." Kyujong said without haste.

 

"Did... Did my heart stop...again?" he look up to Young Saeng.

 

"No. Luckily no. Kyu-hyung saw you in the middle of your body was immensely jerking and we aid you immediately that's why we controlled it. We took your medicine too." he look down to his wristwatch. "You were resting around ten minutes unlike the last time... You were quite rested around twenty or less if I remember it correctly."

 

Silence surrounds them again and Jun pyo broke it.

 

"Can I rest more?" Jun pyo asks covering his eyes with his arms.

 

"Sure. Speed dial 1 and we will be with you any seconds." Young Saeng reminded him placing the phone at the side table and he just hum as an answer.

 

 

After minutes of shuffling and click of doors locked, he sighs loudly and tears that frightening to drone made it way to fell off to his face.

 

"He... Always put me in the most complicated situation." he murmurs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is it fine to leave him behind?" Kyu asks finding himself kicking the floor lightly.

 

Young Saeng nods.

 

"He somehow making the scene "dejavu"." Hyung Jun compliments while walking far to the door and the two follows.

 

"Why is that?" Kyu asks.

 

"Whatever trigger his attacks today seems the same at the Yoon party why he drunk so much. Jandi-noona."

 

"How did you know?"

 

"You can see it to his eyes that he is trying to held up his teary eyes. Like before." Young Saeng commends.

 

"Tch. What a loser Heart broken." he hide his hands inside his side pocket in his pants.

 

"That isn't healthy for him, hyung." Young Saeng frown.

 

"I know. I know. Come on. This time, feed mee... You two owe me a lot!"

 

"You really are the ice breaker." Hyung Jun compliments.

 

"Oh... You will really like me after you see what I pull in my sleeve this time."

 

"I'm doubting you now." Young Saeng teases.

 

Hyung Jun rest his arms to his neck and continue walking out.

 

 

Jandi take good care Jihoo the whole night and Mr. Wong delivers his message that he wanted them to take a stroll out and to have a horse back ride after breakfast. Everyone agreed and settled for tonight and went to their own room. Kyu jong were so giddy that the situation gets into what he plan and stayed at the couch with his family and Hyung Jun. They talk and chat for a while before they called it for a night that they took the area as their slumber area.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone woke up late and Jae Kyung lazy stroll out to her room where she stayed with Jandi in a couple of hours as the las spent so much time with Jihoo. She rubs her eyes and smirk as she saw the expose skin of Jandi where red marks laid sweetly.

 

"How can Junpyo make her fall in love to him when the attraction of two are getting deeper?" she asks her self softly.

 

She stride her feet to the hallway to get some water when she spotted a well groom Kyu jong sitting at the dining area.

 

 

" 'Sup? Being high and mighty in early morning, Jong-ie?" she proceeds to open the fridge to get a bottle of cold water.

 

 

When she turn around to open the bottle, the water bottle slip out to her hand and spill all the content on the floor as she saw two persons opposite of Kyu in the table, dress in formal too.

 

 

"Good morning, lady Ha yet it is surprisingly to see you...hmn... Plain and common?" greets Mr. Jung.

 

"I... I didn't expect that you'll be here in this early morning I assume?" she asks back still high from shock that she look to the two visitors and then slowly to Kyu Jong.

 

"It seems not. All of you are just... Late to woke up?" Baebi said while glancing down to her silver watch. "Kyu jong-ssi invited us here to discuss some important matters since we are already here in Japan. I just came along with my father when he invited him to have breakfast here."

 

 

"I- I see then. I will leave you alon—"

 

"Why don't you sit with us and eat along? You're already here, might you want to join?" Baebi asks in taunt.

 

"I am in no position to eat with you like this outfit and it’s strictly business. It is informal to be join with you like these, so will you excuse me." she bow to them and proceed to the hallway when a sleepy married couple enters.

 

"Good morning, Jae." they both yawn and greet but then stops when they notice what Jae kyung notice lately.

 

Yijung frown to them and raise a question to Kyujong.

 

"We don't expect any visitors, Kyu Jong-ssi."

 

"Well, surprise! We have them now." Kyu mocks, waving his hand up graciously.

 

"You certainly do not know well the word privacy and family bonding." he tattles back.

 

 

"I think we aren't welcome here." Mr. Jung wipe his face with the table napkin and attempt to stand up when Jihoo arrives.

 

"Suit yourself, Mr. Jung. It is pleasure to have you here in this morning. Mind us to join the business matter even some of us are not wearing any formal attire? We just didn't expect you to be so early for that matter."

 

 

"Well, somebody knew at all." Yijung sizzles as he saw Kyujong wearing a coat and tie in front of them.

 

 

"Sooo sissy... So sissy." he shook his head slowly while eyeing Yijung with a sly smirk.

 

"I really appreciate your kindness, Kyu Jong-ssi. You welcome them even we are still sleeping. Thank you." he bow and sit slowly beside Kyu Jong.

 

"Well, I intend to have commotion here yet you suffice a good allibi to slip this to on control." he slowly pick up his food with his chopstick.

 

"I should have known better... This is the worst, hyung." Young Saeng snap at him while sitting next to Jihoo.

 

"No, Saeng-ie... He made the thing easy for me." Jihoo replies.

 

"I don't know that the future head Doctor of the Hospital charity had the power to say like that to the future CEO?" Mr. Jung muse.

 

 

"Everyone has it. You will just know where and when you use your power." Jihoo nonchalantly reply.

 

"Is it he is too young to be the CEO?" he replied annoyingly.

 

"Why? Are you expecting me to appoint you instead of him?" starting to pick his food also without looking at Mr. Jung.

 

"You two are getting along, huh?" he muse again.

 

"What are you saying? That guy can't be consider a blood related." Kyujong scoffs.

 

"Of course. Of course. So is it fine that We will lay our plan here in front of our victim?"

 

Kyujong tense up as Young Saeng stops eating and slowly frowning at him. The others steps out the dining area and decided to eat at the upper deck in the swimming pool area.

 

 

"How naive. You are taking evey words are true. Don't be like that." Mr. Jung look up at him.

 

 

"I wish my guts says wrong." Young Saeng stand up,  bows and attempt to leave. "Excuse me."

 

"Can I come with you? I hate business matter. I just came here for the invitation not for the business talk."

 

Young Saeng wait Baebi to follow her and leave the room with worried eyes as the three left behind.

 

 

 

"I want the company to be in my name as chairman." Mr. Jung said to break the ice.

 

"What is this? Another tacky word, Mr. Jung?" Kyujong asks desperate to loosen up a bit.

 

"Seems you are in a hurry. Why in such a haste?" Jihoo munching slowly the piece of pork.

 

"I am. I am also desperate to make a commotion and the two of you will wipe out to the company."

 

"So you intend to leave him behind. How sad." he said nonchalantly looking straight to Mr. Jung.

 

"W-what? H-how? Did he--" he fakely surprise.

 

"No. I figure it out by my self."he sarcstically say.

 

"No. He just want to blurt it out in your mouth. You were just sweep out of his good tongue." kyu explain.

 

"No. He really intended to act that you two connives." slowly seperating the green peas from his food.

 

"That habit... That's disgusting." Mr. Jung scowls.

 

"I always intend to separated the things that I don't like even though peas is one of the source of nutrition. If I don't like them, I make my way to dissapear them."

 

"I will make sure that before you sweep me away, you two are out of it too."

 

Kyujong slam his hand to the table in fury.

 

"What is happening? Am I used here?"

 

"You were just a little pawn to the game of minds we have." they both say.

 

"Y-you mean? A-approaching me was just a mere plan of grabbing his attention? You knew it already that he was the culprit? And you knew too that he was already ahead of you?" He frown, looking back and forth to each of them.

 

"I didn't admit any crime yet I may say... I want to use you if he really knew who it was but I think he really don't trust you that well that he intend to send you without information." he sit up resting his back at the chair and play his fingers to his other fingers as well.

 

"I...It was all true. All your words saying we were just mere piece of Chess Game... Then..." slumping his bottom to the chair.

 

"Sending you without information is also a task to know how suitable you are in my position. You show more than what I want to see and that made him desperate to act hastily. That is why he is laying his plan on us knowing how will I waltz around when the problem arise. He knew better than you that I can't be against to you no matter hatred you felt to me. He's allibi and scapegoat is you."

 

"What? If that... I am plead for guilty in the court."

 

"You can't." Mr. Jung said."And why?"

 

"Just like me... He intend to scare me off, laying his plan ahead of me. Even you file yourself guilty, the testament says that you were just used by the Chairman to get hook in the real culprit."

 

"Y-you two are CRAZY!!!" He shriek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you know about this?" asks Young Saeng while walking up to where their friends stayed.

 

"That my father and Chairman Jihoo-ssi are lunatic? That I'm too to sit around listening their bickering? Well, I intend to listen to Jihoo-ssi's logic than my father stench idea and what else..." looking up like the answers is in  above her head while walking with him."Ahh yeah... Kyujong let his self be played by the two insane business tycoon?

 

 

"W-what do you mean played?" he suddenly stop and face her.

 

"No matter what Jihoo-ssi walks around and sets, it is always something meaning behind of it. My father used that opportunity to lure Jihoo out. All of us are just a Chess piece in their huge mind boggle game." she walks pass to a confuse Young Saeng.

 

"If the time comes..." Young Saeng hung his head down, looking at his toes.

 

Baebi stop walking when she heard him talk and peered over her shoulder.

 

 

"If the situations came out... that you shoulder the most difficult decision in your entire life, w-what should you do? Are you're father's or Chairman Yoon's chess piece?"

 

 

She look back in front of her and continue walking without saying anything. Young Saeng just follow her behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The rest of the gals are in the edge knowing how important the matter they left behind. The tense immediately shoot up when Jihoo started to talk mysteriously. No one tries to open up some chat to loosen up. They were startled when a loud bang of two doors open widely and a lady sighs loudly entering the area.

 

 

 

"Aaisshh! I came here without a stress yet those two obnoxious career men got me crazy a bit!" she shouted but then blush and rest down her arms at the back of her back when she notice how awkward she done. "Oops."

 

Woobin blush a bit remembering how Jaekyung releases her tension; shouting or talking out loud without concerning other's mind about her.  At the same time, Jaekyung notice how Woobin sparks his eyes when Baebi enters the pool area and felt churning inside her stomach. She thought that Woobin feels a bit excited that Baebi is already with them today.

 

"You seems excited." she murmurs then patted his back. "You two really are destine to meet isn't?"

 

Woobin look back to her seeing and feeling how jealous Jaekyung is.

 

"Are you serious? Your actions is contrast to what you say, darling. Are you somehow... Feeling jealous?" he tease.

 

"Well who talks well, Mr. Casanova. You feel that earlier when I snuggle a bit to Jun pyo." she tease back with poker face.

 

 

"You call that a bit?! As you say... As you say..." he grumpily reply.

 

 

"Are you not going to welcome me, dear Jun Pyo?" Baebi mockly says while walking forward to them.

 

 

"What happen to the Oh-So-Dramatic-Queen Baebi-ssi. You seems being y now a days." Jun pyo screech back.

 

"Well. It still there. Choosing who she wants to show how feminine she is."

 

"Since Woobin realize how you are." he spat back.

 

"Somebody is crazy over his friendzy love life." she hisses but then geniunely bow for respect to Sohyeon when she notice her and talk with etiquete. "It is an honored to see you here, Miss."

 

"You're crazy, are you? Only her and Jihoo receives that hospitality coming from you?!" Yijung snickers.

 

"The third one was Woobin." She seriously reply then glance up to where Woobin stood whose busy teasing another girl.

 

 

"Just like you..." Woobin whisper to Jaekyung and earns a frown. "she chose who she wants to like it."

 

"I'm not like her. I befriend everyone." she huffs.

 

"Really? Well, I somehow manage to see the other side of legendary Ha Jae Kyung." he grin but he earn a pinch in his left side.

 

"Well, I am invited here so take good care of me."

 

"You invited yourself." the two scowls at her.

 

"Boys, stop it. Is that how you treat ladies?" Sohyeon asks.

 

"Somehow yes." Baebi reply.

 

"How dare you..." the two growl but Sohyeon held her hand up to stop them.

 

"She was invited by Jihoo. She will stay here with us as long as Jihoo wants it."

 

"What?!" Yijung exclaim.

 

"Yijung-dongsaengie." she said firmly.

 

The two doors open along with a grumpy Kyu Jong, apologetic Jung Min and Jihoo's poker face. As Jihoo notice Baebi is still there, he walks forward to her side and bow a bit that replies with a good gesture coming from her.

 

"Shall we have a morning ride at ? If you may, I would like to invite you there Baebi-ssi."

 

Everyone are in shock faces and some where scrunge their faces like showing how crazy decision Jihoo made. Baebi who exactly the same as them, looking surprise yet she look past through what Jihoo's intention of inviting her.

 

"Is this.... A business matter why you'd invite me?"

 

"A plain acquiatance request."

 

Silence hover while the two eyeing each other.

 

"Well then... My pleasure to be invited by the Chairman." she bows.

 

"She really intended to go even without a formal ask." Yijung hisses underneath his breath but a soft tap and brush of a hand that made him stop rattling and look up to Sohyeon's peaceful face.

 

"We knew that Jihoo always have intentions for inviting someone right?  Trust him." she gave an encouraging smile.

 

"Why it reminds me that you are the female version of our Jihoo?"

 

Sohyeon playfully thinks, looking up like getting her answer above her.

 

"Well... I think Jihoo manage to absorb some of my attitude, I think."

 

"Yeah. Yeah. I almost forgot that you two really cannot separate before."

 

 

They arrive at the stable to choose for their ridings. Gaeul know nothing about riding a horse that is why Yijung will ride with her and of course, Jihoo will accompany Jandi even the envious Jun pyo tries to be against yet he remembers he do not have rights to be. Everyone pull them self up to their respective horses and slowly travel down the snowy path. They enjoy the serenity of the place and matches the white sheet covers the view with sparks when lights glistening through light rays in the shaded part of the trees. In a few hours of traveling in a slow phase, Baebi advances her horse to meet the phase of Jihoo's stallion in front of the group to ask.

 

 

"Chairman." she calls out when she steadied the phase of her horse with Jihoo's.

 

"Neh..."He quietly replies looking at her side.

 

"What is this really about?" she inquires.

 

He just look at her blankly.

 

"This tranquility kills me. It creeping in my spine."

 

"Oh...So you don't want this peaceful?"

 

"We all do want this especially a busy person like you. But. My point is, what are you waiting?"

 

"You really down on business, Baebi-ssi." he smirk.

 

He halt the horse and slowly tucking Jandi with a rope in her waist and ask her to double the reign she is holding. She nod and follow what he said. Everyone halts.

 

"Wae?" she peer over her shoulder to look up to Jihoo

 

"Trust me. This is the right time."

 

"Time for what?" she frown.

 

"You are so cute when naivity strikes you." he kiss her forehead and slowly slide his self down the horse and walks towards Baebi's horse.

 

"You ask this, Baebi-ssi. It is not my fault of pushing me to arrive in my plan this instanly." Jihoo look up to Baebi.

 

He massage the side of her horse like admiring the unique fur of it. She continue observing his move and suddenly her eyes widen when her horse jump a bit in the rear and roar while speeding herr travel in a fast phase.

 

"I will kill you one time!!! I will if I have my opportunity! YAAAAHHH!" Baebi shriek while her horse advancincing more faster.

 

"Way too cute to diminish her existence, Jihoo." Yijung comments;amuse of how he dispatch Baebi.

 

"That is a rude one, Jihoo. You don't need to that. You can ask her to leave." Woobin espiel Jihoo.

 

He look up straight to Woobin who still up in his horse.

 

"Then follow her. Settle it for once so we can know whose who will be hurt."

 

Woobin tries to figure out what his intention and then smirk.

 

"You plan this, do you?"

 

"Think of it as a gift." he smile slyly.

 

"You're a real bro. Thanks." he loose one of his hand in gripping his reign to have a high five with him and stride down in a fast phase to follow Baebi.

 

Jaekyung did not heard what they discussing yet she felt down seeing Woobin following Baebi behind.

 

 

"So whose next?" Kyu jong ask.

 

"Next? Ahh... Yijung, why try to show Gaeul how beautiful Japan is? Kyujong and NamGil-ssi will accompany you here. Go with them for a while Jae, I'll talk to you later. I personally roam around with Sohyeon-noona here."

 

"You seems in a hurry, Jihoo." Jaekyung observes.

 

"Nothing so important." he smile weakly.

 

The five proceeds travelling and continue striding in the white snow.

 

"H-how about me?"Jandi hesitantly asks.

 

"Oh yeah. You..." he looks like he really forgot about Jandi.

 

"Oh... No. No. No. NOOoo!!!" Jandi tries to move down but the rope in her waist resist her movements.

 

"Hold tight." then Jihoo spank her horse to advance more in a brisk phase.

 

"What the hell?" Junpyo frown at him but he just gesture to follow her. "You really are insane." he shook his head in dissapointment and follow Jandi.

 

Jandi passes to the five in a briskly phase, crying out loud to spare her lives following a pissed Junpyo to save her.

 

"That hyung is really really crazy. Very unpredictable." Kyu Jong shaking his head while covering his face with his hand.

 

"Sohyeon-noona said we should trust him." Yijung said.

 

"Oh that two are crazy elders. You should doubt it."

 

"Is it?" Yi jung blink twice.

 

 

"If you want a privacy with me you should ask the two to leave us." Sohyeon said while eyeing the duo left with them and then look down to Jihoo.

 

"You... Want...r-reality..."Jihoo pants trying to gain his strength supporting himself at Sohyeon's horse.

 

"Ji...Jihoo, gwenchanayo?"

 

Jihoo look at him smiling but his face is paler than the white sheets surrounded the place and his lips trembling and shaded in purplish.

 

"JIHOO!" Sohyeon squeeks and instantly slide down to approach Jihoo.

 

Young Saeng and Jungmin were alarm by Sohyeon's voice and stride near with them.

 

"Noona... Heh. T-this... This... is reality..." he softly mumble before his knees give way and stumble down the snowy sidewalks but he propped his two arms to supports his body.

 

Sohyeon tries to soothe him by patting his back. He breathed heavily like he cannot get the normal phase of breathing. He slowly lay his body in fetal position, getting chilled and then hold tight to his chest, still panting heavily. Young Saeng approach him immediately after sliding off to the horse and gently massage his two trembling hands.

 

"Relax... Just breathe properly... Just relax, hyung." he ease yet the other still trembling and breathing abnornally.

 

He drag his body to rest to the nearest trunk of a tree while his slunking down whooshing around while finding his self to breathe normally.

 

"W-hat is happening to him?" Sohyeon asks.

 

"His fits arise again... This time, without notifying his body.Or should I say... He already feels it and tries to dismiss all before his strength give way." Jung Min explain.

 

"Fits? The last time I saw him was... He... We were children..."

 

"I can't... Saeng-ie... I need the medicine... Now..."

 

"Just don't depend on your emergency pill! Breathe properly!"

 

"T-try...ing... DAMNIT!!! FACE...HA..HANDS..." he trembling point at his lower body. "NUM...NUMBBIINNGG!" he exhales too much of air and close his eyes tightly.

 

"JungMin... Get it now!" Young Saeng commands.

 

"J-Jihoo..." Sohyeon said knowing nothing to comfort him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------     --------------     ---- 

Was it eventful for this Chapteer? ^____^ feel free to say something! Amuah