XII: Sorrowful Plea

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

Credit for Picture:

I didn't own the picture above but thanks to the person who posted it ~i had just passed by to look for a trio picture  @google that i fall to that image... it's cute and sort of related to the plot today..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

On the other hand, Jun pyo do the nasty plan in his mind; he really don’t want to do it but Jihoo forcing him to do  that—Kidnap the other guy.

 

Woobin and Yi jung tries really hard to convince him to send the person off and tries calling Jihoo instead but apparently without effect. Even Jandi tries to convince him and almost agreed to it but snap back and sternly go on with his plan. It takes a month of convincing and talking to Jun pyo and lied to them that he already released the person just to stop the nagging. And before that month ends, Mr. Park clarified that Jihoo will be with them on that day~to save the kidnapped person.
 

As happy like a puppy putting some food to his toll, he makes all things clear and prepares everything necessary.

 

 

On that day:

 

 

Nervous arises unto Jandi’s feet up to her heart as she trembles seeing someone coming towards to the living room.
 

“He’s not Jihoo, Jun-ah.” Yi jung mumbles as they saw the person.
 

“What’s this? Is this a joke? Tell him we don’t need a representative.” Jun pyo sarcastically told to him.
 

“I got my own purpose here.” Kyu Jong says coldly as he stops and takes out a document to put down to the glass table.
 

“And what the hell is this?” he asks annoyingly.
 

“I am asking you to be part of our new project for the foundation. Let the three of you to invest it with Jihoo’s asset to build an outstanding project for the company’s anniversary.” Kyu jong explain.“Why should I let my wealth be part on it?”

 

“Well three of you will benefit it and of course most especially the foundation of grandpa—I mean former President Yoon.” He screwed the word grandpa.

 

“Grandpa??” his eyebrow rises.

 

“Mianhae, everyone calls him like that at the company.”
 

“But as I remember, only Jihoo and Jandi are—“ but Woobin was interrupted by someone goes inside the living room.
 

Jihoo finally showed up to Jun pyo’s house.
 

Aigoo! I’m almost caught! Kyu thought and release a deep sigh of relief.

 

“So you’re here. I didn’t expect I will see you here, Kyu Jong-sshi.” He said blankly to Kyu.
 

“Neh, Chairman Yoon.” He bows but his teeth gritted.
 

“You sent him here?” asks Jun Pyo pointing at Kyu.
 

“Aniyo, he had his own mind. I’m not a meddlesome in his style of working.”
 

“You let him what??”
 

“He has his own style that’s why I hire him.”
 

“Are you sure?” asks Yijung warily.
 

“He’s not your relative to let him do whatever he wants. He can be a stone to hit your head when the times come.” Jaekyung says as she eyeing Kyu.
 

“I know what I’m handling. Relative or not, he’s my bet in management. And also, he’s a cub.”
 

“If you were the one who train him, he’s no more a cub.” Woobin says as he inspecting Kyu.
 

“I know that also.” He answers timidly.
 

“Is that so, then why you let—“
 

“If you want to know him more why ask him. Don’t bother me asking.”
 

“Why are you here?” Kyu asks but Jihoo ignore his question.
 

“Where is he? I told you not to get on his way.” He look straight to Jun Pyo.
 

Jun pyo startled a little bit and sits uncomfortably.“Wae? Why just now you’re claiming him?”
 

Him? Who’s him? Kyu thought.
 

The rest are also surprise for being bluntly asking it.
 

“I just can’t. Where is he?” asks in commanded voice.
 

“Yah! You should be the one who asks sweetly to confront me about him.” Jun pyo cooed.
 

“I’m not in the mood to fool around. I can’t afford to lose every days of his study.”
 

“Don’t worry too much. I pampered him here.”
 

“Neh? What are you saying?” asks Junhee and Jandi curiously.
 

Everyone now is looking at him.
 

“You are still intact with your plan? He’s still here??” asks Woobin desperately.

 

Jihoo is amuse as what the others incline. He laughs silently.

“Yah! Stop that! You’re annoying me,Jihoo!”
 

“You’re still the same; the almighty Jun pyo-sshi makes his way in his own.”
 

He sits down at the nearest chair with a side table and then combs his hair slightly. He then flashes another killer smile.
 

“What is he referring Jun pyo???” Jun hee hisses.
 

“Should…. I tell them?” he still flashing those perpetual smile.

 

“Alright! Alright! He’s still here! Happy?”
 

Junhee paddle his back with his hand three times!
 

“Aigoo! Aigoo! Aishh! Stop it!” defensing himself to his sister’s attack.
 

“Aiish! How many times I tell you to behave properly??? To hend him off?!”
 

“Yah! That’s the last thing I thought of to see him so I keep him.”
 

“Wow… you two really are a lover.” Kyu interrupt. “Doing odd things to each other.”
 

He sits on the other side of chair looking at them.
 

“Don’t pestering me if you want me to sign to your proposal.” Jun pyo retorts.
 

“Don’t bother him for now Jun pyo-ah… he’ll definitely kill you if he saw who you hide.”
 

Another blissful smile he flashes.
 

Kyu raise his eyebrow, “What do you mean?”

 

“Don’t pretend that you’re happy because it isn’t.” Jandi says to him.
 

They all look at Jandi who’s her head down.

“Not wasting time”? Paboo! Who’s youre talking at? Kids at Shinwa’s med care? We’re all adults here.”
 

Jihoo’s smiles fade away and become firm face.
 

“Then act like one.”
 

“You never do too. What exactly you want to show?”
 

He tilt his head and flashes a cute smile and brows rise like saying ‘What do you mean’ gesture.
 

“In a normal way, you’ll definitely call cops but you didn’t. And it took you a month before you completely show yourself in exactly when this guy shows up.”

 

“His missing in month so I agree in your perception.”Kyu says agreeing to Jandi.
 

“So even in the company, he’s not around?” Jaekyung ponders.
 

Jihoo claps. “Bravo! I caught up in the middle.” He deep breathes before talking, “Well then, I half-heartedly playing along with Jun pyo but let’s stop here and act like an adult as you say, Miss.”

 

Silence pass.
 

 

No one attempt to talk or to say something.
 

“We cannot settle this if no one will open our mouth.” Jihoo says boldly.
 

“Neh” Yi jung agreed.
 

 

Another deathly silence.
 

 

 

Jun pyo already decided to say something because he is the one who do a nasty thing to Jihoo but Jun was space out and nothing to say.‘Damn! Why it is so hard to say something now he is here!’ Jun Pyo screams into his mind.


“Why bother searching me for the pass one and a half a year?” Jihoo asks softly to start with.
 

“…because I need you.” Short answers he got.He turns his head to look at Jun pyo.

 

“Why all of the people that surrounds you paying their time seeking me just for you...Jun hee noona, Auntie and even mister Kim. Waeyo?”
 

“I want you to do me a favor…" he froze a bit like choked but clear his throat.
 

“You know, I have lots of demand, can you satisfy it?” Jihoo said in a blank face.
 

“I’m the one who needs a demand. Have you forgotten, I got an ace in my hands?” He said irritably.
 

“Then spill it out now.”
 

His face softens and there is doubt that he cannot state what in his mind.
 

‘Come on… gather any courage on those crows’ guts you had before.’ He said sarcastically to himself.Jun Pyo cleared his throat again, “S-save Jan di… from me. Take her away from me.”


Those words strike too much to Jihoo. His eyes wide and tries to hide his disbelief.
 

 

He looks around.
 

 

‘Do I hear it wrong’ he asks his self ‘he wants me to take away Jan di? Am I hallucinating?’


“Don’t juggle too many bottles; it may break all in an instance.” Jihoo says in a concern voice.
 

All the faces surrounds him a bit became dim.

 

“You hear me right, do you? Cheobal, m-make her happy.” He stands up and walks near to Jan di and pats her shoulder.
 

‘If I am still in dreamland, Wake me up because if these really to continue like this, I will never ever want to wake up!’
 

 

“What am I thinking…” he mumbles softly and a silent tears rolls into his cheek. 

They all feel weary and unease.

He quickly wipe it away and massages his forehead. “Am I eating my own nightmares? I'm having a massive headache now...”
 

“Aniyo, all things are really happening right in front of you.” Woobin said like he had figured what Jihoo’s thinking.

 

Silence.

 

Jihoo stands up.

 

He walks up to Jun pyo then  pulls his sleeves out to beat him.

 

Their mouths hang open and Woobin finally starts to halts Jihoo beating Jun pyo who’s his face dodge with blood stain.
 

“That’s enough! You can kill him by now! Stop now!” Woobin says in pleading voice.

 

“The hell he is! You don’t have the right to set fire again to Jandi’s heart! You over burden him already and now—you little bastard!!!” he shrieks and tend to punch him again but Jandi made her way to cover her body to him.
 

“Move. So you can be at peace. He’s not worth it saving his face, MOVE!!!”

 

“A-aniyo!! I can’t! I’m glad you’re still saving me for the last minute but the beating will end right now… he’s not used to it now… cheobal. Stop it now.”
 

He just cannot loosen his anger, one way another he needed to punch to release his tension.Then run on Jihoo’s thought of what Jandi’s word, “He’s not used to it now”
 

waeyo?
 

He releases a massive blow to Jan Di’s direction then lower it to the table. 

Glasses split into peaces.

Some landed at Jihoo’s face and the blood tumble out to his fist. He broke the glass table that made all gasps in shock!
 

“I need him now.” Jihoo says emotionless.
 

“ahg…T-that’s a deal then.”still coughing.
 

“I’m not playing anymore! Let him out!” Jihoo shouts back.
 

“Paboo! Don’t dare to ask me like that!” he shouts back.
 

“What is really happening right now? I’m confused.” Ga Eul exclaim.
 

Yijung hugged her to give comfort.
 

“No harm done. Bring him out. I want him right now.” Jihoo demands.
 

“Yah Butler Lee! Let him out now!” Jun pyo shots to Butler Lee.
 

“Sire, is it necessary to rope him?”
 

Jihoo’s face turn into concern gesture then became stern again.
 

“No. pulled it out.” Jihoo says.

 

“Aniyo let it be like that.” He’s still irritated that he does not want to listen anymore.
 

“I warn you already Jun. this is not the time for joking.”
 

But Jun did not understand the situation and insisted.
 

 

Kyu jong shudders.“What in the world—!!” he stands up immediately. 

 

The glass that he is holding is already broken after gripping it too much. Kyu jong face is flaring red and tried to jerk out Jun pyo in his chair.
 

He is really pisses of what he sees!His younger brother, Young Saeng, tied with a glowing nylon. His head down so he did not see the whole thing, he just know that he was kidnap for the sake of Jihoo. He finally raises his head as he heard his brother’s voice.

 

“H-hyungnim!” Young Saeng exclaim.Everyone is shocks—another bombshell of Jihoo.
 

Jun pyo did dot expect this scenario.
 

Kyu hurriedly went to his brother side and untie him.
 

“! What the hell! If you want to play don’t tend to include us!” loosening the knot.
 

“Kwenchana, Hyung. This one is just a show. They never tied me before.”
 

“Paboo! You’re the one framing here for that bastard and still you’re at his side!” he hissed to Young Saeng.
 

“Ani...”
 

“Just shut the up and I’ll untie you!”
 

 

Jihoo is just staring at them wile loosening the rope around Young Saeng.
 

Jandi scan all of them particularly Jihoo’s expression.
 

He stands black and stern.
 

He is back, his poker face is back.
 

“Are you happy playing?” Yi jung snaps oozing at Jihoo.
 

“Yah, I’m the one whose playi—“

 

“Yep, I’m pleased.” Jihoo answers back and sit casually. He gestured his hand on Kyu jong’s place, “All are just a show and intended to be like this.”
 

“The !”

Kyu stands up after releasing his brother and snap back to Jihoo to strike his face.Young Saeng holds him firmly not to get his hand to Jihoo.

“You really lost your mind, Yoon Ji hoo.” Yi jung declared.
 

“As a matter of fact, not just my mind but my heart—I mean my life.” He smiles bitterly trying to compose his self.“Alright then, please this—sign it.” He throw a brown envelope.

“Jihoo-ah, what’s this all about? You sent another one? How many favor you’ll gonna ask?”
 

“A lot… until I am satisfied.”
 

“You’re insane… this is ridiculous! And how will I sign a contract without knowing the content?”
 

“So I think you didn’t trust me, don’t you?” jihoo asks cynically.
 

“No, not that we’re not… we’re just asking what kind of a deal we are taking into... you know… we are running some business like you do.” Jun Hee added.
 

“You’re like you want to ruin our business, Jihoo.” Jun pyo added.“So you think Jandi’s life is a business?”
 

“No it’s not... aaaiisshhh! This is not right.”
 

“Yes it is. Who said you’re doing the right thing? Did you ask her?”
 

“Yes and she agreed on it.”
 

“How?”
 

“What do you mean HOW?”
 

Jihoo just stared at Jun pyo.
 

“No… h-he did not.” Jandi answers. “I… I voluntarily agreed on what he wants and I trust him.” She added.
 

“Do you trust me?” Jihoo asks.
 

 

 

“Yes I do sunbae. But…”

 

“Now it’s done… sign the contract and everybody will be in your accordance, my majesty. Don’t call me sunbae anymore, Jandi.” Jihoo mocks at Jun pyo.
 

“What if I fail to do so?”
 

“Let everything be simple. Enough of this joke.”
 

“But my brother doesn’t know how to joke around right now.” Junhee answers.
 

“Do I look like joking around too?”
 

Jun pyo is still hesitating to sign the contract and everybody is unease to their situation. Jihoo is still seating in his chair watching them carefully while Kyu jong is confused but he can say that this things blown up in front of them. Jihoo break the silence.

“And one more thing~” He gets his bag and brought out a plain paper.
 

“Yi Jung and I are included!?” Woobin shook his head while looking at the blank contract.

“Alright, after signing that contract you should~ I mean you must sign this one too and give your ID—both of you .” pertaining to Jun Pyo and Jan di.
 

“What the heck is this? What’s the use of this?”
 

“That everything you said is true and you will never change your decision no matter what happens. They will be hmn… witness. That’s all.”
 

 

“Enough! I—I don’t like this kind of mess! I should go… this… is really insane! You change a lot, sunbae.” She walks away but Jihoo hold her hand to restrain her to go.
 

 

“No I didn’t. And please, don’t call me sunbae because I am not practicing medicine anymore.” Jandi’s tear pours down to her cheek and she looks at him with teary eyes.
 

“I am still the one before I went out in Seoul. I went back three months after I decided not to go back here, remember.” Jihoo conclude as he cut off his gaze to her.
 

“You’re a total different that time. You never show yourself the rest of us because you only needed that time was Jun pyo.” Jandi reply.
 

“I don’t want to recall everything to you.” Jihoo says sarcastically.
 

“What should we recall?” Jun Pyo interrupts.
 

“I’m just doing my part. I am just a part of a lovey dovey story of yours with Geum Jandi. The chapter that I’m involved was already finished; don’t include me to your Happy-Ending scenario.” He says to Jun Pyo.Jandi’s hand landed on his cheek to slap him.
 

“Do you think I’m enjoying what’s happening right now?” the tears are flowing down unto his cheeks more.

“You’re the one who make yourself miserable!”
 

His heart aching as she saw Jandi’s tear flowing in her pale chicks.
 

He is too emotion and cannot handle anymore—he gave in.
 

“I… just can’t get the logic why the Jandi I know is gone because of that pity love you’re showing! You’re playing dumb right now because of that man, who’s always leaves you behind!”

 

“You don’t know what Junpyo’s life into so don’t you dare judge him like that!”
 

“Give me a VALID reason why should I~~ Why I MUST UNDERSTAND HIS SITUATION? Waeyo?”
No one speaks.

 

“Waeyo!???” he hisses.

 

“You’re freaking open to them.”Kyu mutters. 
 

“This is the first time I saw you got mad. You maintain you’re posture and never lose your control but now, you’re totally emotional.”
 

“Not everybody knows how much pain this is for him...” Jae kyung answers to Kyu Jong.
 

“This will be pretty hard for me after this.”
 

“Neh?”asks Young Saeng still hugging by his hyungnim.
 

 

The conversation is still uptight.

“I... I think I’m the one who’ll leave and forget what we’re dealing right now. Tell Auntie that our deal was void now that I can’t accept what is happening.” Jihoo gets his bag and coat and walks away but Junpyo interrupts him.
 

 

 

“You’re the only person, a perfect one I know for my girl to look after.”Jihoo stops.
 

 

Jun pyo continue, “I have a heart disease and must take a heart transplant but we failed to find a match for me… that’s another reason why we went to Japan, not because I’m looking for you but a heart.”
 

“Since… when you got that?”“Since you got the supports of Japanese tycoon… we’re trying to find a match but we failed and any minute this thing… might get me in no time. So I decided to find someone to look after my girl when that time comes.”Silence passes again.
 

Jihoo sighs and turn again to them.
 

“Why can’t you hold on that much?”
 

“I’m wasted.”
 

“Why don’t you try?”
 

“For what?? Time passes too fas—“
 

“Every minute is very important. How can you assure that you’ll be dead after five days? Five months?  Five years?”
 

“He had a point.” Jun hee mumbles.“I should do it even I regret it. I don’t want her to suffer.”
 

“Doing these stuff that’s really a sting you pabo!”
 

“What if I’m taken already? Are you prying her to Woobin? To other worthy?”
 

“It is you who is worthy?”
 

“Are you insane? A-are you thinking right now?”
 

“Hundred percent.”
 

“You…”
 

Jihoo looks around and he thinks Jun pyo already decided with their concent.
 

“We are all crazy dunces.” He breathes heavily.
 

 

Another touching silence pass.
 

 

 

“We really are.” He mumbles and fix his self before continuing talking to them.

 

“To be fair, the third one is to accept Kyu Jong-sshi at Shinhwa to finish his study… and to let you feel more remorse, I will do my best to find a match of your heart and on that day, I will marry her right away.” He bows and turns his back to go.
 

 

“Jihoo-ah, gomawo.”

 

“You shouldn’t thank me, Jun pyo-ssi. I’ll make your life miserable after I found a match. By the way… I was dead two years ago and relive because of your stubborn request… that’s miracle can do, so do you.”Then Jihoo walks away not waiting to sign it or not by Jun pyo.

 

“Now he’s back as cruel one. Tsk. Tsk. Well… Are you going to sign it or what? I have my own business so we have different needs.”
 

Jun pyo accepted Kyu jong to Shinwa University and signs the two contracts that Jihoo’s given to him.
 

“I hope you made a right decision, bro.” YiJung pat his shoulder.
 

“We’ll be here always, bro.” Woobin added and hugs them.
 

Kyu Jong move while still hugging his brother like protecting him to them and then he lean towards to get all the documents  and says, “Try to include us to your roller coaster life you have with Mr. Yoon, you will definitely suffer from my wrath.”
 

 

 

 

Then they left them silently.