XXVII:ONE STEP TO BRAVERY

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

Here's what I'd promise~ Mianhae if it took so long to finish the 1/4 half part of the end. I hope you enjoy it! Comments are welcome if you want!~ Here goes the story... (as usual, Long update~ ^^)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Afternoon, in a cafeteria at Osaka, Jandi is resting and drinking a matcha tea after strolling around the street alone.

"That Jihoo! How dare he leave me alone here in a foreign City without Oh-Hani or even Hyung Jun." she sighs and remember the last scenario she had with him. "I hope he's getting better... it's more than a week but he didn't showed up. I already called Mr. Wong but Jihoo didn't want to talk to me even over the phone. Haish! What is his problem anyway? I atleast want to hear from him that he is okay.." he puff and huff an air.

 

"Alone?"

 

Jandi look up and expecting that it was Jihoo but her smile faded when she saw who it was.

 

"I think you didn't like my presence here, am I right?"

 

"What do you want?" she said irritably,  she turn her attention  to stir her tea.

 

"May I share a seat with you?"

 

"Whatever you say." She just nod.

 

"You are so absorb of stirring your tea. Why... are you alone?"

 

"Lame question. Yes I am alone. Jihoo... is busy..."she trailed off.

 

"Busy? It seems like that. He'll never send me here if he doesn't." he sit down.

 

"In all of people, why you?" she frown.

 

"Why me? I could actually ask it too to him if there is a chance but to think of it... it is because... I think we both share the same connection wih you?"

 

"Stop crawling back Jun Pyo, it will not work anymore." she glare at him.

 

 

"You have no idea how Jihoo's mind works."

 

"Do you?"

 

"Somehow... yes. Why, you do?"

 

She scoffs and propped her chin to her palm.

 

"You don't want to answer because you don't..."

 

"I won't be childish to beat what is in you. I know what I knew and that's all. Why are you here?"

 

 

"Jihoo told me to be here in Japan to meet him here today and didn't expect I will see you here."

 

"I see."

 

"He set this up."

 

"Want to order for you?" she change the topic.

 

 

"Jasmine tea. Is this nothing to you?"

 

"Maybe there is. Maybe there is none but I told you, this isn't gonna work."

 

 

"I still want you."

 

"Stop it or I will leave you."

 

"No okay... I will stop. Just don't leave."

 

Jandi order a tea for Jun Pyo and spent more time in silence drinking. They decide to walk around the shopping district and having dinner in one of the Curry shop. He send her back to the hotel Jandi stayed and accidentally the same hotel he stayed.

 

"Can you figure now what is next on this fabulous co-accident scenario that I was book to the hotel that is where you stayed?  What if next is I am 'accidentally' booked next to your door?"

 

"Dream on." she walks marching inside.

 

"Wait... what was your room number?" halting him in the middle.

"I won't tell you."

 

"Okay. I will tell you mine then say it if it is not the opposite door with you. Agree?"

 

"Fine! Just... Just I can rid of you. Haish!!! Then what is your room number?"

 

"Don't cheat!"

 

"I think you will be the one."

 

"I don't cheat. I am one-woman lover."

 

"Just say it, you idiot!"

 

"South Wing lounge Room S-501. What?"

 

"I am not belong to South Wing lounge." she crossed her arms in front of her.

 

 

"Liar." he point her out using his index finger.

 

"I'm being fair all out."

 

He just scoff and the two glare at each other.

 

 

"Owww. Are we interupting something?"

 

"We also belong to South Wing Lounge, by the way." another guy said.

 

 

The two look back where the men talks out to them.

 

"W-why are you here?" Jandi blink her eyes.

 

 

YiJung pats her head and smile at her.

 

"You're not dreaming, princess. Jihoo call us here to accompany you as he was so busy and felt really guilty leaving you alone." Woobin answers for him.

 

"So... Jihoo calls you ALL. I see. I'm releive then." Jandi smiles at them.

 

"Wae?"

 

"This guy came first claiming he solely sent by Jihoo alone so I thought he was the only want sent by Jihoo."

"Ohh.. You're afraid princess?" Woobin jokes.

Jandi just glares at him.

"I'm curious, why you often call her princess whenever we talk about her?" Jun pyo asks irritably.

"Jihoo calls her princess." Yi Jung laugh at it and pat her head again.

 

 Jun Pyo stares at her with a little jealousy.

 

"Yaahh! I'm not a puppy to pet." Jandi pouts.

 

"Treat me some food, princess... your muskeeters are so hungry." Woobin playfully asks.

 

"Paboo. Let's have a little chat inside the dinner hall."

 

"Yeah! That sounds great."

 

"You're not poor to let the girl treat you a food." Jun Pyo gruff.

 

"I just want to be sweet with Jandi." He wraps her arms around her shoulder.

 

"Pull out your..." he stops as he realize how he acted and clear his throat.

 

--   --

 

"Why Yijung and I only eating here?" Woobin asks when the food serves.

 

"We already ate that's why we are just taking a dessert." Jandi explains.

 

 

"Jandi... Mianhae we are late." Yijung sounds serious.

 

Jandi look up at him and saw he is seriously eyeing Jun Pyo.

 

 

"Don't worry, I understand that all of you have different things to do and I apologize that Jihoo asked you for looking out on me." she bow a bit to say sorry.

 

"We saw So Hyeon-noona here at the airport." Woobin said while munching the food.

Jandi tense a bit that cause her to stop eating. The three notice the changes and Yijung tries to divert the topic.

 

"There are plenty historical temples and palace here. Have you seen it already, Jandi?"

"Ani...not yet..." she softly reply as her mind take off after hearing So Hyeon is there.

"Jandi... She said that Mr. Wong calls her six days ago for an important matters. I think its...business...matter..." Yijung's words trailed off as Jandi stand up instantly and look up at her.

"Jandi?" Woobin stops eating and look up at her too.

"Let me go." she said darkly.

The two did not notice that Jun Pyo is holding her wrist already preventing her to run away.

"How can you ran away now you have already companion?"

"I said, Let Me Go!" this time firm and more louder while glaring at him.

Jun Pyo momentarilly loosen his grip to her and she take this opportunity to run. They were surprise to her action but follows her immideately. They saw her hailing a cab but Jun Pyo held her wrist again but her hand immideately find a harsh action towards his face. Jandi slaps his cheeks hard enough to print out a red mark on it. The two froze seeing this kind of her actions.

"What the hell is that for??!" he said angrily."You don't know how his mind work!!!"

"I assume I should do it in the first place, Jun Pyo."

 

"Let him go now! Sheesh! he is just playing you." he growl lowering his voice.

 

She  stomps her foot at the floor while glaring at Jun Pyo.

 

"You two doesn't have any similarity! He never treated me as a toy."

 

"I didn't treat you--"

 

"Think twice before you speak!" she mutters breathlessly.

 

 

"Guys!!! We really don't understand what is happening right now. Stop fighting." Woobin said walking slowly.

He tries to calm the scene but it did not work as the two still throws a glare at each other.

"He warned you already but you really don't stick it up in what you are up to in the first place. I stopped you because this isn't right anymore and don't you dare point at us that it falls to wrong side!" she furiously shakes her hand out of him and hurriedly climbs to the first taxi cab arrives.

They look up at Jun Pyo whose left  immersing in anger and then suddenly felt the eyes at him that made him look back to them.

 

"What?" he angrily spat.

 

The passerby who look at him immideately take their own business and walk away. The two jogs towards to him.

 

"You answer what is happening." Yijung points out.

 

 

"What is this all about, Jun Pyo?" Woobin asks hoping to understand every bit of it.

 

"..." He remain silent.

"Give us a damn here! We're being idiot around not understanding every bit here!" Yijung raises his voice for being fed up.

"I... I..." he can't find a right word to explain their actions towards each other.

 

"What?"Yi jung persintently asks him.

 

"I... I want Jandi to be back... to me again." he stated while lowering his head.

 

 

Woobin and Yi Jung astounded by his words then lower their faces too now that they understand their unexplainable actions.  Silence have past before Yijung speaks.

 

"You know, Jun Pyo... I am thankful that you are one of my closest friends because I can't be here with you concerning ourselves with this ruckus you run with your life. But hell, are you not done bullying, my friend??? Student's life is already done for seven years so stop ruining anyone's life!" his voice squeaks trying not to burst his anger and glares at him.

 

"I didn't intend to be like this!" he whisper.

 

"Because you are so damn hard headed!" Yijung squabble.

 

"I.WANT.HER.BACK.NOW!" Jun Pyo insist.

 

Woobin finally move slowly then starting to move fast while swinging his arm backward and then stretch it forward to him; it hit Jun pyo's jaw straight on it. Jun Pyo reach up to hold his aching jaw and look back to the silent Woobin.

"Did your head hit on something that's why you’re reclaiming your love unto her? Did my jab make you back to a sane Jun Pyo??? Or rather Did I turn your thinking back again?"

“Woobin…” holding his face as it hit twice: A slap and a punch.

 

“Jihoo already made his way... to give... to give you a chance to overthink all over this and what did you answer? 'I will never regret my decision' Damn that regret-ion of yours! " he mimicking on how he said that words. “All this time Jun Pyo, I always try to understand everything about you do and think, Hell I supported you about this Jihoo-Jandi set-up even it’s ridiculous to every friends of us eyes! Don’t change your decision one to another because you didn’t notice that you already stepping someone’s life.”

 

"Realization really at the last, isn't." he said rather to himself.

Woobin offer his hand to pull him up.

"I'm sorry but I can't tolerate you this time." Woobin said.

 

"I know..."

 

"Let's follow her. We promise to Jihoo to look for her not to let her loose." Yi jungs said while hailing a cab.

The two nods and climbs in to follow Jandi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Earlier before So Hyeon arrives, Kyu jong ask him to come over to tell something and when he was at Mr. Wong's house he cannot beleive that his father was sitting at the couch besides Jihoo.

 

"A-appa?" his emotion from confuse to happiness to anger as his thinking about jihoo hiding his father proves it in front of him.

 

"You two can go back to Korea after talking to Miss So Hyeon. She will be our Charity ambassador and deal with her the schedule we have for her." Jihoo talks like there is nothing to discuss why his father is on his side.

He notice how silent Kyu Jong is and look back to Nam Gil who still silent sitting looking up to his son.

 

"Are you gratefull that I found your father? he is my early christmas present for you."

"Found?! or rather hide!"

 

"Accusation... are you not tired accusing me Kyu Jong-ssi? Because I was tired listening to you."

 

"How dare you..."

 

"My son... he never hides me. Mr. Wong keep me here at Japan and I found out that Jihoo was searching me also."

 

"What??? But. But. There is someone sent there to rummage our house at Jeju."

 

"Think whatever you think. You have business here so it will be strictly business matter and don't distracted by a family members! Do what I said as this is your roles here!" his voice sound cold again.

Jihoo walks slowly and felt his world spinning. he wobble and almost hit the floor but Kyu jong hold him still.

"C-Chairman!"

 

Jihoo tries to free himself and want to stand up by his own but his body feels likes mushy; his vision is distorted and shows defracted lines for about minute and continue suffering even he tries to shut his eyes.

 

"I... I can't see all well." his breathelessly said.

Kyu jong guide him at the couch to let him calm but the more minutes past the more Jihoo feels head breaking like someone hit his head with a hammer. He release another shriek that he cannot handle the pain and found Kyu jong head to grasp athim like his lefe depending on it. He breathes in out abnormally that Kyu jong momentarilly panic at the sight.

"Abujji! What are we going to do?!"

""Call Mr. Wong!"

"He got So Hyeon-ssi at th airport." he then remembers Jung Min and calls him through phone. "Jung Min-ah!!! I need you! Chairman needs you!"

After the call, they heard the door swinging open loudly and saw a wotried Jung Min checking Jihoo. After that, he made a mad dash out to the hall  to his bedroom and went out with a pack of medicine bottles; shuffling it all and found what he needed and took out in the box. He also asks Kyu jong to get a water to drink. Jung Min lean down to him , forcely putting the pink pills to his mouth and push the water near his lips to drink. Jihoo hugs his self and form a human ball at the couch to suppress the pain he is experiencing after the medication. Minute later, Jung Min huffs and drag his self putting all things back to his room when Kyu jong held out his arms to grab the box.

 

"Why? What is that?" he stare down on it confuse.

 

"All of it are his. Subscriptions to maintanance to emergency medicine like this." he said sadly.

"Since... when?"

"After he found out that he still have relatives, his depressions arises and took medication. His health were on and off until he was diagnosed that his situation is severe and needed neither to rehab him or take the medication at home. He chose the second but did not take the pills regularly as he always sneak out and cannot find him around two months that is why he have pills for emergency like this."

"I don't have any idea that he have... he suffer like that..." Nam gil said and shows how sorrow he is to his situation.

"It's been two years... Severe?" kyu frowns as only now the word sink in.

 

Jung Min looks at him solemnly.

 

"How...severe...it is?"

It took a minute before Jung Min says a word.

"He's suffering now..."Jihoo cut their conversation.

"Enough! I told you to get out in my business! I am not gratefull talking about me!" glares at them.

"Stop pretending that you are okay!" Kyu exclaims.

"I don't need your concern! Don't intervene and put your mind ahead of the business you will deal." Jihoo spats while standing up as he already regain his strength.

 

“HOW? How can you manage to change your emotions one to another? Why can’t you just show that you are in pain too? Why can’t you tell us that you are hurting when the things getting rough? Why can’t you show you are sad when something bad happens? How can you stay calm even you are inrage inside? Why can't you tell us that you are suffering from illness and not dealing by your own!!!" he exclaimed then suddenly he sniffs.

Jihoo remain stoic face at him.

 

"Don’t put your cold façade everytime you’re with people! I hate that! I hate your guts! I hate your cold treatment! AND I HATE THE WARM side of yours because it waves my hatred feeling. I’m good hating at you and didn’t like torn in two in my emotion!”

 

Jihoo froze. He look back to Kyu who is crying non-stop, sniffing and gritted teeth showing how he didn't manage to hide. Even the sight is worst state to see, Jihoo's heart felt happy that he change him already but in some matter he don't want to show it.

“Don't entertain that feeling lingers in your heart and stay what you feel for me—Hatred. Then, that I know, how you show your feelings for my existence.” then he left.

He slump his self down to the ground and continue sobbing while Jihoo slowly dragging his body to his room to get some rest. Jung min went to Kyu's side and pat his back for comfort.

 

"Paboo... I know you want the opposite." then he covers his face with his palm.

 

 

An hour later, Soehyun and Mr. Wong arrived and they discussed the business they are offering to her. Mr. Wong dismisses himself from their business talk to get the documents they need at the office.

 

 

"i am here because Jihoo ask this favor. Before this, I want to talk to him." So Hyeon demand.

 

"I'm afraid his absence will affect this deal, isn't?" Kyu asks confirming it.

"I'm afraid it will as I accept it in a friendly matters so I need a day with him."

 

"I'm sorry but he is not so well even to spend a day with you."

 

 

"Why is that? Where is he? That can't be. He promise me before this..." she frown.

 

 

"When?" he abruptly asks.

 

"Pardon?"

"May I know when he promised to spend time with you?"

 

 

"About a month ago, why?"

 

 

"He's ill--"

 

"What ill?! He's stress? Depress? What? How is he? where is he?"

 

"Why every woman loves that evil chairman... he's inside his room having a rest. You can't..."

 

Kyu jong cannot finish his words as So Hyeon stands up and look over the room she assume Jihoo stays.

 

"Why was this room broken?" she manage to look up to Jihoo's room where he stayed once.

 

"Jihoo!" she exclaim when she opens at  the right room.

 

 

Jihoo flutter his eyes and slowly getting up to welcome him by a speedy hug from So Hyeon.

 

"Noona... you're here already... Right, I was just waiting for you." he tiredly reply.

 

she release herself from their hug and look deeply at him."You need a girl to look for you or to take care of you. You look like a dump, darling."

 

 

"Nice to see you too,  Soehyun-noona."

 

"What happen? Your employee said you're not feeling well?"

 

"Excuse me... but we are not just ordinary employee here." Kyu brags while standing at the door way.

 

Soehyun stood up to let Jihoo move out to the bed.

 

"He's my cousin, noona." he said as he stand up shakily and Soe Hyun automatically held her back to support him.

 

 

It takes a minute before he regain his full energy to stand up straight and stable his mind as he daze momentarilly.

 

"You're getting weaker..." Jung Min mumbles to himself gazing Jihoo in pain.

 

"I am happy that you find one though." Sohyeon remarks.

 

"They are three." he force to smile at her.

 

 

"That's the worst thing you done, Jihoo."

 

"For having us to found?" Kyu jong butts in again.

 

"Don't be silly sweety. I'm talking about his smile not what he said." then she look back to Jihoo. "He's opposite of your character but same hard headed."

 

"Many already confirmed it. Let's have some tea shall we?"

 

As they proceed to go out the room, Jandi shows herself in the doorway heaving for breathing. Sohyeon look at her with amusement.

 

"Finished dating with others?" she smile at her.

 

"N-neh?" Jandi blinks, her hands still at her chest.

 

 

"Yi Jung and Woobin told me that they will spend their time with you here, isn't?"

 

"Ahh...yeah. I..."She instantly recall what she's up to."Jihoo." She look dead straight to his eyes.

 

He remain silent and Sohyeon just observing them. Yi Jung, Woobin and even Jun Pyo rush inside the house. They stand there catching breathe to greet them but they stood froze as what they heard from her.

 

"Annyeo--"

 

 

 

 

"I love you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like Jandi having bravery in her to say those words? ^^