XXXI: LIBERATION

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

 

 

A/N:

HI guyz! well, I know... i know it been so long before I update. Kinda busy but well...

iT'S COMPLETE NOW.. I MEAN, this chapter~ teehee. [Excuse my grammar~]

TERRIBLY SORRY FOR the last- last part of the chapter XXX

Enjoy fellow Crazy AFFS!

Again. Kansahamnida for the supports~

~feel Free to comment~

 

                                          

  ------------              ---------                  ---------------  

 

 

 

“Where are we going?” Jandi asks while inside the car where Jungmin is driving them.

 

“To meet Woobin and Matic; He said we can still meet him at his house.”

 

“Matic?”
 

“I thought you’d like to see Matic?”

 

Jungmin halt their car in front of a huge porch and climb out to assist them. Jihoo climb out and offer hand to Jandi.

 

“Eh? Who’s Matic?”

 

“Just wait and you’ll see Matic.” He sheepishly smile at her. “We’re here.”

 

Woobin opens the door and gladly accepts his guest.

 

“Yo!” the two fist bump and then he gives Jandi a bearhug.

 

“I’m suffocating!” she jokes.

 

They all giggle and Jung Min bows politely to Woobin. He acknowledges it and gesture them to go inside. In the middle of the hallway was his mother approaching him leering with wine in her hand.

 

“Honey, dear. I will be out for a while.” She kisses her son and bid her goodbye to Jihoo when he look back to Jung Min and shriek.

 

“How dare you set your foot here Romeo?!” the madame screech pointing out his finger cussing around to the person she named Romeo.

 

“Eommonie, what are you saying? Romeo never exists! Stop it! He’s Jihoo’s personal assistant.” Woobin said while prying his mother out to Jung Min.

 

“I will never forget his face like even he grown up! I know he’s Romeo—your father’s bastard child!”

 

“That’s enough!” his father orders in brute voice while walking in the scene.

 

Mrs. Song is surprised and back off but raised her eyebrows to him.

 

“Why doesn’t surprise me that you are still here?” she scoffs.

 

“…Because you are the one who always not here.” Mr. Song replies coldly but Mrs. Song just hisses at him.

 

“Why are you even here, you filthy bastard?!” she throws deathglare to Jung Min but Jung Min just remain silent and head low.

 

“Jihoo, my son…” Mr. Song said.

 

“Don’t act like that you all calling them son! That didn’t work on me.” Mrs. Song accuses to his husband.

 

“Mianhaedda…” Jung Min bows again but Jihoo halt him.

 

“Eomma, what’s gotten to you? Have you forgotten? He always addresses people who are close to him as son like what he calls to Jihoo and f4.”

 

“It’s just his way to be save his .” She said with nastiness.

 

 

“I’m sorry Woobin that I didn’t mention this before; Jung Min isn’t a stranger to him. I’m sorry uncle.” He bow and continue talking. “I went here with him but it can’t be help, he’s my personal secretary.”

 

Before Mr. Song replies, Oh-Hani move out to where she confide herself and greet them.

 

“Annyeong, Hani-ah. Oh, what are you doing here?” Woobin ask.

 

She just smile and look back to Mr. Song whose giving them a query look.

 

“Sir, I would like to meet my client, who almost late to our dealing time: Chairman Yoon.”

 

 

 

-- ---   ---

 

 

“Why do you suddenly asking me about what your grandfather asked me before?” Mr. Song asks as the two get some alone time while Jandi, Oh-Hani, Jungmin and Woobin took to spend time at Matic’s pad. “And who gave you that vital information? Was when your grandfather still alive?”

 

Jihoo take the time to sip his red wine and look up again to Mr. Song in a serious manner.

 

“While looking in old files of his in his bedroom, I encounter a secret vault and saw a very suspicious paper with a stamp that is so familiar to me.” He pulls out a folded paper inside his pocket and slide down on the table to give it to Mr. Song. “It’s been a years since I posses that paper and nothing in particular that can solve the mystery of why my grandfather had a sealed of agreement with an underground mob leader when he was still reigning as president.”

 

Mr. Song stare intently to the paper and look up to Jihoo.

 

“So you intend to know about it that’s why you are here and you held me up with a sneaky plan? You want to know if your grandpa done some nasty job while in the government?” he laugh sarcastically.

 

“No.”

 

“Eh?” he choke a bit. “Pardon?”

 

“I want exactly my grandpa done before.”

 

“Then I assume you already knew about it. It’s too much to ask and why do you need it? It implied after we’d deal it and took almost a year but the result is futile… we didn’t got the culprit in your paren—.”

 

“The company and my life are at stake on this. I’m just preparing for a fall out backplan. Two months of waiting and five months of effectivity, that’s what I want to ask for it.”

 

“Don’t play too much fire, Jihoo. I am one of the closest people who look after you; this is why I care about you like a son.”

 

“You just did what any father instincts do. You know grandpa can’t be with me to console after laying that agreement. This agreement is just a bit adjusted to what I needed it to be because I have proofs but it takes a little more time to settle. Well, maybe… my…” his eyes glistening in the dimlight. “…just maybe, Yoon Yu Jin-ssi and Kim Haera-ssi may find their peace at all.”

 

He slams his hand to the table and screeching the chair while standing up.“After all this time, even I can’t help to resolve the case of your parents! How come…” 

 

“I just know it. It’s a hunch, Uncle…” he smiles too sweetly and rest his head to his hand propped against the table. “A hunch that may lead to who knows what really happened that time.”

 

 

 

 

 

--   -----     ---- 

 

 

 

“Mr. Song… and Jihoo… Are they serious?” Jandi asks while patting Matic’s head.

 

“Yeah I think.” Oh-Hani answers.

 

“He’s a huge dog.”

 

“A fluffy dog~ Matic’s had a thick fur.”

 

“Kiddo.” Woobins did not take off his eyes to Jungmin after the incident.

 

“Yes, Young Master Woobin?”

 

“What were his words that you are not stranger to my father? Is it true that you are Romeo and not Jungmin that my mom claiming? Don’t lie.”

 

“I am Park Jungmin.”

 

Woobin is still looking at him like he done a crime.

 

“Others call me Romeo… in a shady part of Busan.”

 

 The two girls look at him.

 

“Interested, huh?” he smirk. “I was an orphan at the age of ten when your father saw me beating some s who bullied me. He saw some potential on me and picked me out to the dirty streets to be one of the mobsters. He tried to get your mom’s attention and yes he got it but in an angry manner. She mistook me as his bastard’s child and thought I was his woman’s child that’s why I’m there. He calls me Romeo in front of her and I had forgotten my real identity after that. I did so many dirty jobs in an early age. Boss always gave me to his business partners whenever they asked my assistance and a year or two but Im always at your father’s side; being one of his trusted men. My loyal is always to him and when he ask to give my loyalty to one of his dearest person, I solely vow of what task your father will give to me will be taken wholeheartedly. I thought I will be by your side three years ago but then he gave me to Jihoo to be his loyaled assistant. I will never betray him after what he had said to me…”

 

The trio are intently listening to him.

 

“I asked Chairman Yoon why he chose a person younger than him to serve him but he just shrugged it and walked a bit and then stopped when he realized I didn’t budge. I was at that time was so pissed that I will snap at him and walk of but then he said… I can see through your eyes that you want a change but being the saviour-model you have with Uncle Song you cant do anything about it. Youre a badass smart kid and Uncle cant free you from this awful life you chose before. I decided to take you out in the dark and serve me the way you serve Uncle Song.’” he giggle a bit after remiscing the time they talked each other. “I always see him in this house and Jihoo-ssi did not talk too much. That’s why I was mesmerized back then that he really talked to me~ in a very long sentences.”

 

“You’re creepy, Jungmin.” Jandi said and Ha-ni just nods.

 

“That’s not all. He said that I need to show my face to Mr. Wong and then I got transformation, heh.”

 

“Wow... Cinderella in man’s shoes huh?” Woobin muse.

 

“He let me have a tutor-study and got a degree from it. That’s why I’m honoured to meet him.” His face becomes serious. “Before we went to Japan… I finally receive my identity; real identity... that my real name is Jungmin. Park Jungmin. Your father finally freed me and he let me be with Chairman Yoon.”

 

“Well, ah… cool, that’s good for you.” Woobin sit back again and and heave a relieved sighs. "And good for me to not to worry anymore."

 

“And I am still forever in grateful with your father.” He bows.

 

“Tch. Grateful your , punk! Why did you put me in a hot pot with this sly monster beside me?” Mr. Song scoffs while going inside the pad with Jihoo.

 

“I did not!” his eyes are widen in surprise.

 

“Manners! Is that how Jihoo let you to be?”

 

“Mianhaedda but I didn’t do anything.” He bows a gain.

 

“He’s manipulating you to tell something about it.” Jihoo counters.

 

“Eh?”

 

“Omo~ how could you read me like that!?” Mr. Song comically scowls.

 

“We need to go now, Jandi.”

 

“It’s nice to see you Miss Jandi.”

 

He asks her hand and when she place it out, he bows and kiss it gently.

 

“Would you mind to have dinner here?” Mr. Song asks.

 

“Maybe next time, I’m sorry but we need to go.” Jihoo replies.

 

“Please. Please. Please, son. This is the first time you bring a girl.” He looks back to Jandi. “Is he wooing you? Courting?” he excitedly exclaim.

 

“Ah…” Jandi is still blushing.

 

Jihoo move to her side and place his arm to her shoulder and pull closely to him then smile. Mr. Song just look at them blankly.

 

“We’re dating.” He finally said. “And we should go ahead before we got late in our appointment.”

 

“What appointment?” Jandi whispers.

 

“It’s a secret.”

-->Continuation<--

 

"You two are so adorable." Mr. Song chimes in." And look you two wear a casual jacket, how cute!!!"

 

"You're creepy, appa!" Woobin chided.

 

"She's too affectionate be a leader of a gangster, don't you think?" Jandi whispers to Jihoo and then he chuckles. "Wae?"

 

"Don't be deceived by his kindness, he had bruteness inside... Woobin knows that more than we do." he counters.

 

"Hey, you two adorable couples, what were you mumbling out there."

Jandi froze and Jihoo chuckles.

 

"I'm happy that you often laugh now, Jihoo." he admires.

 

“Thank you, Uncle. By the way, can I have a last favour, if it’s alright uncle?” Jihoo asks

 

“How can I insist? You are so stubborn and very demanding son more than my real son Haiisshhh! It’s really good that I didn’t legally adopt you.”

 

“We are all your son, uncle. And. I never ask you before.”

 

 

“Yeah because your smartass mind before were so advance and you know that you can use the ‘asking favor’ that now.” Mr. Song scoffs like a child.

 

They all laugh and Mr. Song gestures Jihoo to continue.

 

“Please let Ms. Jung stay until dinner. I can’t let see my spectators that I leave this place with her since I came here with my girlfriend and assistant. Seeing me with another person related to my work, the chance of my plan will be back to zero.”

 

“What plan?” Woobin asks.

 

“We’re playing hide and seek.”

 

“”Come on Jihoo, you’re being vague again. Do you know what his up to, Jandi?”

 

“Mianhae… he didn’t say anything. He just drag me here to play with Matic—but actually he did not.” she pouts a bit.

 

Woobin and Jandi look at Oh-Hani.

 

“Don’t give me that look. It’s my duty to be here but the details why I am here was also unclear.”

 

“Let’s go, sir.” Jungmin said before the two set theirs eyes to him.

 

They all laugh at him. Mr. Song let them be for now with a promise to have a time with him. After the three left, Woobin asks by his father to accompy Oh-Hani as he needs to do something and the two settle in lounge watching a drama series.

 

“Why are you not questioning any motives of Jihoo when he ask you to do something?” Woobin asks after a minute of comfort.

 

“He’s the boss, why will I defy him?”

 

“Even… it was out of your duty?”

 

“He always asks me to do something beyond my responsibilities, Woobin-ssi. Personal or business, I’m on it but of course with my superior’s consent—KyuJong-ssi consent that is.” She giggles.

 

“What a loyal employee.”

 

“And a friend as well.”

 

“It’s all worth that he went to Japan after all.”

 

“Huh? Why? Are you against him leaving Seoul?”

 

“Sort of. But I guess leaving us made him more… independent, I think.” He giggle a bit. “And more eccentric than ever.”

 

“I agree with you.”

 

They both laugh when Jae Kyung arrive at the mansion.

 

“Did I interrupt your blissful time?” she asks.

 

They both surprise and stand up; Oh-hani bows at her for greeting and Woobin just scratch the back of his head.

 

“Well, I was assigned to look over this Jihoo’s angel until dinner and my father asks me to send her home after that. How’s your work? Something came up?”

 

“Not really… Some higher politician pestering my family and one of the manager of Jihoo’s company insisting to date his obnoxious son.”

 

“Great day, huh?” Woobin bemuse.

 

“It , really. They didn’t overthink that I am exclusive to you?” she suddenly blurt out without thinking.

 

Woobin blush.

 

“I-I mean… we publicize that, right? That we are dating, but aren't, right?” She look back to Oh-Hani. “Want to do something better than watching sappy drama in TV?”

 

“Uh..yeah?” Oh-Hani replies awkwardly as Jae Kyung diverts the topic.

 

“Let’s hit the bar.” He cheekily reply.

 

“B-but.”

 

“Yeah. That’s better than the drama. The pub she is saying is just down the mansion. You know the pub VIPerz?”

 

“Yeah an underground Elite Pub; very rare can access that pub.” Oh-Hani says.

 

“It is true.” He boast. “Its my dad’s, now it’s mine. Let’s go!”

 

 

 

 

---- ----

 

 

 

“It’s our 100th day of being together. We should do something.” Jihoo whispers while his hand on her waist.

 

Jandi blushes and got a mini-panick attack in herself while they where walking out the street in Seoul. They let Jungmin go off as they want some moments for themselves. They stop and Jihoo turn her around to face him and lean closer to her that made the blushes madden her white cheeks.

 

“Ah... Huh? W-what are you saying? I... ah...” her eyes look out to everywhere besides Jihoo.

 

“Let’s go.” He purrs as he plays some strands of her hair.

 

“A-are y-you s...sure? Y-you know... ah...can we wait a bit… you know…” she trembles.

 

“Of course... I never been sure like this before.” He seductively voice out.

 

Her eyes widen and stand still like she was struck by a lightning.

 

“What were you thinking princess?” his lips place a sly smirk.

 

She releases a nervous smile and look up to Jihoo as his eyes gesturing to look to their side. She follows his gazes and finally release her held up breathe. She felt a rumble laugh on Jihoo’s chest. She look up as Jihoo lean more to give a whispery breathe to her ears that sent jolts in her body.

 

“I don’t mind doing the things you’re thinking, princess.”

She gasps and playfully punches his chest as Jihoo still chuckling wholeheartedly.

 

“Yaahh!!! Stop playing with me, you fool!” the madness of her redden still not toning down.

 

“Aigoo, I didn’t do anything and say any word to give a hint like that.” And look at him knowingly, “My, my princess getting y.”

 

“Yaah!! I said stop teasing me now! Haissh! I’m embarrassed!” she covers her eyes with her two hands.

 

“Come on, don’t be shy.” Jihoo soothes her while laughing lowly.

 

Omo! Is it him or it was just me who found his voices very alluring tonight? Oooww! Im going to die in shame! Im gonna die! Im gonna die! Ahhh—” her thought stops abruptly.

 

“Stop tormenting your inner side.” He kisses atop of her head and led the way.

 

“Uhm... what are we doing in a salon?” she asks while entering the two-storey building.

 

“Good evening, Young Master? The usual?” the owner of the salon greets them.

 

“No. I let my girlfriend decide what we will do.”

 

“I see that’s why you got two slots for the appointment.” He said to Jihoo and look back to Jandi. “Hello, I’m the owner of the salon. Nice to meet you.” He bows to her. “Follow me then.”

 

 

As they were browsing the catalog for hairstyles, they are having a foot spa and massage. She stared suddenly to Jihoo’s feature: his blond hair is growing messily but it gives apealing look but his body seems deteriorating as he was getting bony. Jihoo felt her gaze and look up to meet her eyes and genuinely smile.

 

‘His eyes... His’ shines brightly that you wouldn’t notice he’s carrying a lot a problem.’ He thought.

 

“I’m gonna melt if you continue looking me like that.” He sweetly says and they heard a little squealing from their   masseur.

 

“Being cheesy again.” She huffs. “You want to dyed it back again in black?”

 

“Well...” he latches some of his hair in his finger while looking at it. “Yeah if that’s what you want... it’s been so long since i saw myself in my real hair color.”

 

“I’m curious...”

 

“Hmn...” Jihoo look to her way as sign that he is listening.

 

“Since Shinhwa days, your hair’s already blond and we were too young that time... when did you start dye you hair?”

 

He laugh a little and thought about the question. Their stylist came and prepare them for the hair treatment and Jandi just stare at him quietly.

 

“Let see... I think around mid Junior High since So Hyeon-noona forced me here to have a makeover.”

 

“I see. She really have the biggest part in your life.” She then examines herself as she look to the mirror in front of her.

 

“She helps me to cope up with my lost, Jandi… if it’s not her, I don’t know what I am anymore or where I am.”

 

Jandi lean her head a bit that cause her stylist to asks her to stay still. Embarrassed, she said sorry and do what she was ask while her eyes shut close. After three hours of treatment and t hairs, Jihoo was waiting Jandi at the loaf as she has longer hair to manage than him. A soft cough made him distract to what he is reading and look up to Jandi who is now sporting a wavy dark brown hair. Jandi became uncomforatable as his face was blank.

 

“Yaahh!!! I told you, this is a bad idea. It didn’t suit—“

 

He stood up rather quickly and stride  up to her side and pat her head very lightly.

 

“It really belongs the title… to you, my princess.” He mumbles.

 

She froze and her eyes went wide as Jihoo suddenly lean more near her face and made a chaste kiss in her nose.

 

“Beautiful.” He said as he saw how red Jandi’s face is.

 

“Stop teasing me.” She mumbles cowering down her head because of embarrassment.

 

“I’m not.” He stood up properly and claim her hands to his. “You are— inside and out beautiful." he sigh contently and continue. "So, we’re done—”

 

“You too.”

                                        

“Eh?”

 

“It’s nice that I see your natural hair color. It suits you.”

 

“I thought, I am also beautiful.”

 

They both laugh while walking out the salon. They stray a bit and they decide to eat in a low profile restaurant to eat dinner.

 

“You wait here for a while.” Jandi said to him while they settle to  their chairs.

 

‘It’s look like she settled this night here as it was already reserved, huh?’ he thought while nodding in agreement to Jandi.

 

He browse the menu as she thought that Jandi went to the comfortroom and as he raise his vision, he saw two people standing near the table. He stood up and bow gently as he recognize them.

 

“Annyeong haseyo.” They all bows to greet each other and Jandi arrive on time behind them.

 

She pass them and held Jihoo’s hand in front of them; even Jihoo did not know what is happening.

 

“Jihoo-ah…she’s my mother and he is Kang-San, my little brother.” she motion her hand to them.

 

Jihoo bows again.

 

“Eomma.” She then look back to Jihoo then to her family. “ He is Yoon Jihoo… my…” she clear a bit. “My Boyfriend.”

 

"M-mwo?" Kang-San and her mother exclaims.