NOTICE TO MY AFFS FRIENDS, READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

hellowwww....

 i know it's been a month or more that I did not update my story... A Promise is always a promise even it take a long shot to finish... I will put an Ending to my story BUt there are some things to deal with... the reality. It's been a rocky and unsteady this year after receiving my best day ever. I did not regret it though because it is him I really want to be there in my side forever. And there are things or I must say, situation, testing our strength. I'll Just give a 'sidedish' of my over all course meal of my life this year. ^__~

Last April. I was diagnosed having a Benign Brain Tumor , showed in my MRI Scan, and suffer almost three months of taking  expensive medication but just made me weaker and my migraine became chronic, I mean not the usual headache I'm experiencing. I took 2nd opinion, and Apparently, there is BUt it may be a non-growing cyst or an undevelop ventricles. Just to be sure, they recommend me to take another MRI Scan for the next four or six month if it is growing or not. SO that's how I was hang dangling around like that.

Now that I'm rethinking the next chapter Like continuing my life, here it is, another rock throw us. But not to my newly family, but My family... my grandma becomes weak and sends to a public hospital at E.R. Heavy clouds floating around and my Aunties, Uncle and my mom are helping each other for assisting our Grandma. I can't assist them the way they (my cousin's sleepless night) assist her so I did a little things where I can help even it is not directly to her but to her siblings. I or We do hope that she'll live more but to think that she's in a state of coma where a pumpbag supports her oxygen. I'm not really asking but whoever wants, please pray for my family's heart to be ready for any situation we are facing and we WILL be facing to the next day.

 

 

Thank you for understanding of putting it in Hiatus.