XIX: INEVITABLE CHANGE

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

a/n: I want to say sorry about the last a/n I posted... I overlook the story as I forgot that I cut the Bolt from the blue into two parts. as I promise.. this real.. hehehehe

Jandi-Jihoo moment...partial... hahah!

 

Thank you for understanding me... giving my story a time to read...

and Welcome Friends, new subscriber, readers, and viewers.

 

Alright... I will post two chapters today! ^__________^

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"They are my long lost cousin." he announce to the crowd.

 

 

 

 

"It's been a while when I was all alone thinking I am the only grandson of our late Chairman but I was wrong. These two persons standing in front of you are sons of my father's little sister, Yoon YunHee... Yoon Eu Jin, my father and her lost their communication after... the accident." he stops as he remember again the sight of the incident.

Still can't move in shock but Kyu Jong notice the moist in Jihoo's eyes when he mention the accident. Young Saeng also notice it and remain watching him.

 

"It's been a long time since that accident was mentioned to the public..." he sighs.  "I know Yoon Eu Jin-ssi and grandpa will be happy to see that we are reunited. Thank you and good evening." he bows and the two follow him walks down the stage.

 

He calls Jung Min to follow too as the two walks with him silently. On his way out the party, some papparazzi get some photos of them and before they reach the door, Jun Pyo held his hand and forcefully turns him to his side.

 

"That's it? You'll just gonna leave us like this?"

 

"No. I will be back to be with my girl's side." he momentarilly look to Jandi's place.

 

"We'll wait."

 

Jun pyo release his hand and silently walk back to their place and the four proceeds to the door. After the entrance door closed, everyone makes a comment of what had happen and share their opinions to each other. Some of them are really amuse, some of them where still doubting the real identity of the two and few of them knew the real thing.

 

"Omma, you and abujji are one of the closest person to their family before Jihoo born. Do you know about Uncle Eu Jin's sister?"

 

Jun hee ask her mother and her group caught up the question and ready to hear her answer.

 

"I... Don't know what to say. I thought Jihoo will never knew about his father's sister... I am not the right person to tell you about it."she said.

 

"Your mother is right. We have no rights to say something about sensitive case like this." their father said

 

"We understand." Woobin stated and his tone change into worried voice, "Jihoo is still in pain whenever the accident  is subject for talk to the crowd."

 

"It will last a week. Can he handle it?" Yi Jung said.

 

"He have Jandi on his side, right? He managed to control his self that time."  Jun Pyo look up to Jandi who still quiet.

 

"What time?" Jae Kyung asks.

 

"The car race game."

 

"A... A yeah... I am here for him." Jandi snaps out to her own world.

 

Woobin goes to his side and squeeze his shoulder a bit.

 

"Please be patient to him. It's been so long when we encounter that side of him whenever the accident arises to the public."

 

"We didn't want to scare you but it is different this time. You saw him how down he was when grandpa and him met; this time is different... Please handle him with care."

 

Jandi nods quietly.

 

 

 


"What the hell is THAT???" Kyu Jong hisses when they arrive at Jihoo's office.

 

He just raise a brow.

 

"Why you didn't even tell us ahead of time about it? You really ! You sent Hani-ssi to gave the notice that you're not coming then this thing... you're here... then anounce something like this?! IT--IT REALLY !" he slumps into one of the couch.

 

"Young Saeng, it is really weird on how your brother thank a person, really."

 

Young Saeng just observing them seating one of the couch.

 

"He's not good at it, Chairman. Ever since." then he smiles.

 

 

He receives deathglare from his brother but shrug it.

 

"I see. Thank you for telling me. By the way, this will be a long run." he said while sitting.

 

He put his arms on the table and rest his head at the back side of his hand.

 

'It is a rare sight to see him like this, He never looks so trouble before...' Young Saeng thought.

 

"Why are you trembling?" Kyu jong ask straight at Jihoo.

 

He tense a bit but he never move. Young Saeng was just staring at them and expecting something from Jihoo to say.

 

"I..." he sigh deeply and talk while his head still down to his hand. "L..leave my room. I need to be alone. Jung min, please stay."

 

The two immediately stood even though they were still confuse of going with him then dismiss them immediately and walks out and Jung min follow them to close the door. While walking down the hallway, Kyu Jong remebered that he pull out his hanky at the side table.

 

 

"Wait, I need to go back to get my hanky." he turn his back but Young Saeng hold his wrist.

 


"No. Just leave it and take it tomorrow."

 

"But we are here already.. It's just few feet away." he tries to struggle from his hand but didn't budge.

 


"I said let's go." he demands.

 

"What's the deal, huh? It's just a hanky. I just want to get back my hanky and You are acting weird." he foorowed his brow.

 

"He said that we must leave the room then what you want me to tell you that Okay go there and have a talk fight with him again. Enough of that... I'm getting tired seeing, hearing the two of you having a cat fight! Can the two of you stop that."

 

"It's just a hanky why will he got mad?"


"Because after that you just want to taunt him more."

 

"I just want a payback!"

 

"Not is the right time!"

 

"Then When??"

 

"See you're into your madness now. Stop throwing spitfire each other!"

 

"He do that first!" Kyu jong defensed his self.

 

"But mostly, you start the talk."

 

"Are you having his side now???"

 

"See! Those doubting side of yours really make you bad to the eyes of other. Hyung!!! I never put my self to any side of you! I just want to have a peaceful night with the two of you... just tonight!" he stops and sigh, "Come on, let's go down."

 

Young Saeng push the button for the elevator when they get nears to it and enter as the door open. They went down to the ground floor and as the elevator open, they spot Shinbo and Mr. Jang talking to each other. Shinbo notice them and wave his hand gesturing to come over.

 

"You go with them I'll just go to the bathroom for a while."

 

He nod and walks towards Shinbo. After a while, he notice Young Saeng  climbing the stairway after his bathroom session. Young Saeng thought that Kyu jong did not notice him as he still talking to Shinbo and walk briskly up stairs to go back at Jihoo's room as he received a message coming from Jung min that he needed help Jihoo to calm down. He finally reach the floor and scurriedly ran to the front door and knock. A minute after it, Jung min opens the door and Young Saeng was surprise to see his swollen eyes with dark bruise beneath it.

 

"W-what happen hyung???"

 

"No time to explain. Come inside." he let him in and pop his head out to look if there is someone beside Young Saeng.

 

"I sneakly go up here."

 

Then a crash heard at Jihoo's room. The two look at each other and ran towards to Jihoo and Jung min accidentally left the door slightly open.

 

"Hoejangnim!" calls Young Saeng as he saw Jihoo resting his back at the lower part of his table.

 

"He's having an attack." he quietly whisper. "So I already know on how you got that bruise." pointing at his swollen eyes.

 

All the things were savagely thrown anywhere and the furnitures were run down, it was not like the clean place a minute before they went out. Young Saeng look back to Jihoo's trembling body.

 

"Ms. Jang told me to give him sedative if his nerves not calming down and but he insists not to drink the pills. She can't be here to help us, now that she is assign as Kyu Jong's secretary."

 

The two went to Jihoo's side and tries to hold him but he stubbornly resist their hold that the glass knocks down to the table and the water spills at the top of the table , travelling to the edge of it and trickling down to Jihoo's hair.

 

"Chairman, you must take the medicine. You are crying nonstop now, you should take this." Jungmin held out his hand with pills.

"I told you that I won't! Just leave me alone!" he shook his head and body brutally that made Young Saeng slump back to the tiles.

 

"Come on... How many times I will tell you that when you didn't take your medicine properly, you'll lose control to yourself. That's the last time I said that to you and you listen well. Why now?"

"W-when was that?" Jung min asks in surprise.

 

"It was a long ago, I think when we arrived at Los Angeles and stayed a week as his depression hit him again."

 

"Saeng-ah..."

 

They are interrupted by  Jihoo's voice. He look at his eyes while trickling down some tears and water on his face.

 

"Saeng-ah..." he repeats

 

"What is it?" he soothely ask, patting Jihoo's back as he felt his body shaking voluntarilly.

 

"I don't need that... medicines at all... I... I Need is to see Yoon Eu Jin and Yoon Yuna... That's what I need..." he lifelessly slung his hand to Young Saeng's shoulders.

 

"You will see them tomorrow or in some way... Please drink these and rest for a while... hyung..."

Jihoo lean forward and rest his head at Young Saeng's chest and let his hand fall off the ground. His breath is the only sound that can hear in the room and then Young Saeng slowly move his hand on his back to comfort him. A minute later, Jihoo raise head near to his ear and whisper something to him. He just nod and look up to Jung Min.

 

"Min-hyung... Please give me the two pink pills."


"Which of them, Saeng-ah?"

He move forward and open his hand to show the pills with him; there are four pink pills in all six medicines he have.

 

"Thanks. These two."

 

He grab the two slick pink pills on his hand and put it in Jihoo's mouth and Jung min gives them another glass of water to drink. They help  Jihoo to stand but sway a bit as his body getting heavier as the medicines strucks him that way easily. They lay him down to the sofa and properly set his feet up to the arm rest.

 

"I didn't know that I will witnessed this kind of his side. I saw him already cry, be sad, smile a bit but never like this. The Chairman is really in pain."

 

"This isn't his regulare depression attacks... It's with agony... When he thinks, hears, or say about the accident it cause mental torture to him. "

 

"I'll call sunbae about him and what can I do about this."

 

"Take good care of him. He's vulnerable in any emotion because it seems that we open an old wound after what had happened earlier." he collect his coat and leave the place.

 

Jungmin nods before he close the door and dials Mr. Wong's number but cannot be reached. He sighs and sits back to the chair he is sitting, quietly watching the Chairman resting. An hour later, he notice that Jihoo's eyes fluttery opens but remain lying down the couch. He tend to get up to ask Jihoo anything he wants but he held his hand up slowly to stopped him standing.

 

"Just stay there. Don't say anything nor move." he says softly while looking straight at the ceiling.

 

He just nod and sit back watching him again.They remain silence to the next minute and so.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the party, Kyu went back to join Hyung Jun as he claimed he was all alone after having a dull conversation with elites; that Young Saeng and him were not around. He received a pouting face of him when he got near.

 

"You. Are.So.mean." he crosses his arm in front of him.

 

"Whose mean-ier now?" He squeeze his nose.


"You're not bother... i can see." Yi Jung says glaring, sitting opposite of him.

 

"What to be bothered? I knew it from the very start that I have Yoon's bloodline."

 


"Tch. Pesky."

 

"Thank you."

 

"Why did you leave him behind?" Jun Hee asks.

 

"Hmn? My brother didn't leave him. He came back for him. Why?"

 

"Didn't you notice the change of him after that announcement?"

 

"Why? Do I need to see something that I didn't see?"

 

"You're dense if you didn't see." Woobin interrupts.

 

"Thank you Mr. Casanova."

 

"You are very welcome Pesky Cousin."

 

"We are happy knowing this but it made it impossible to like you as his cousin." Jun Pyo said.

 

"And such a late in time to be discovered... he's all alone 20 years." Yi Jung and Woobin silently said.


"Well... Young Saeng is more acceptable than you." Jae Kyung answers boldly.

 

"Thank you Ms. Nice-pretty-girl. So Young Saeng already poisons your truly mind, huh?" he smirk.


"I didn't brainwash them. That's me, that’s what I am."


They look back and saw Young Saeng walking towards to them.


"And this is me that I'm showing, Saeng-ie."


Young Saeng had two sparkling drinks and walks near to Jun Pyo and gave it to him. Jun Pyo silently thanked him and reaches the glass to receive.


"Hey, he got drinks, but us we don't? That's hurt." Kyu pout.

 

"What's with you? You're all goofy?" Hyung Jun whisper it to his ear.

 

"Wae? I can be who I am now that it was revealed who really I am."

 

"Silly." he smile back at him.

 

"Where's Hani-noona?" Young Saeng asks.

 

"She went to the comfort room. She'll be back soon."


He sits between Kyu jong and Hyung Jun and talk to him to cheer him up. As he tried to convince him that he'll make it up about it, he put the sparkling drinks at the table and squeezes Hyung Jun's cheeks. Kyu jong got his way to sneakily drink Young Saeng's glass as he was too busy mingling with Hyung Jun. It was then he noticed when Kyu cough roughly.


"Omo! What happen to you?" he turn back to see him and pat his back with pressure to relieve from cough.

 

"It's your brother's fault that is why he choked himself." Woobin said.

 

Young Saeng gave them a quizzical look and Yi Jung pointed the half empty glass of his drink. Then he look back to his brother who continuously coughing.

 

"What's with your drink? It didn't taste champagne or any liquor?!" he said in between his cough.

 

"That should be a lesson to a person who's been cocky and trying to steal my drink."

 

"Yeah.Yeah. Did it serves it here? It should be banned. The taste gross." he put out his tongue gesturing he did not like the taste.

 

"I requested it."

 

They look at Jun Pyo's sparkling drink then to Young Saeng’s and he noticed their curious eyes.

 

"My cousin doesn't want me to drink any liquor tonight that is why he asked me to request at the counter to make a non-alcoholic cocktail for myself."

 

"How about his glass?" Jae Kyung inquires, pointing at Jun Pyo's glass.

 

"I remember so well that he is not in good condition that is why I ask for two cocktail. Am I wrong with that? It's up to him if he will drink it or not."

 

“What’s wrong of giving and accepting it?” Jun Pyo asks defensively.

 

“That’s wrong to our eyes as you didn’t receive or accepts drinks except if it is Noble oldies there and us. It’s new to us you accepts from a youngster.” Yi Jung explains.

 

"Change can't hurtt a bit, isn't?"

 

“How is he? How’s Jihoo?” Woobin asks interrupting the conversation they had..

 

He looked to him for a while and smile.


“He’s fine. Why did you ask?”

 

“Well… did his mood change? Is his breathing alright? Did he do something not particular he done before?” Woobin wearily asks.

 

“Woah! Slow down dude. He’s still the same old Jihoo. What’s with that exaggerated concern?” Kyu mocks.

 

“Hey, Pesky cousin! If you don’t know something about your truly cousin, might you should Daum Naver it for your own good.” Yi Jung spat back to him with the hint of irritation.

 

“Stop arguing. He’s fine. He did handle his self well… and please don’t attack my brother about it. He really doesn’t have any idea about Chairman’s history.”

 

“And Do you?” Jun Pyo asks suspiciously.

 

“No. I realized it just now.” he lied.

 

“Every time the accident story opens to the public, he’s having a nervous breakdown.” Woobin sighs.

 

Kyu Jon stares at him after he heard what Woobin said.


“I know you’re hiding something, young Saeng-ssi.” Jun Pyo spat back.

 

“Stop putting us in hot sit just to entertain your selves. There’s other topic than these...” Young Saeng said.


“You two are the split personality of Jihoo… the two of you are the combine attitude of him.” Woobin remarks at them.

 

“Is that a compliment or sarcasm?” kyu ask.

 

“Either.” Yi Jung said.


“I’ll take both,” he replied back.


“It did really entertain your selves by arguing huh?”

 

“Jihoo!” they said together when they up at him.


“Nah… we’re enjoying gossiping your life. Congratulation! You’re the talk of the town, Chairman slash cousin.” Kyu mocks.


“Why, Thank you.”

 

He is now standing at the back of Jandi and his hands were rested on her shoulder. Jandi reach up her hand to squeeze it for comfort. She looks up and smiles at him.

 

“Gwenchana?” She asks softly.


Jihoo stares at her and give her a frail smile.“A little bit better.”

 

He noticed that she still wear her black coat covering her dress.


“Are you cold?” he slowly glides his hand to her arm.

 

“No. Not at all.” she shook her head.


“Mind to uncover your beauty behind that coat?” he smiles at her.

 

She blush a bit but nod. Jan Di stands up to unfasten the coat’s button and Jihoo helps her remove it to her body. He gave it to Jung Min to put it aside and he gesture to sit again.

 

“Thank you.” Jandi said.

 

“Most welcome, my lady.”

 

Someone shout his name and hugs him from behind. He tensed a bit but when he saw who it was, he’s face back to poker.

 

“Jihoo-ssi… Are you hiding to me? It’s been a week?” Bae Bi pouts.

 

“Thursday night.”

 

“Really?!” Bae bi smiles widely.

 

“Are you dating two at a time?” Jun pyo asks.


“Your father and I already talk about it and reconsider it that’s why we came up to schedule it tomorrow.” he didn't tend to listen to Jun Pyo.

 


Baebi abruptly look to Woobin to see what his reaction is as he heard that she will have a lunch date with one of his closest friend. Suddenly, Shinee came back on the stage to perform a romantic song titled Sleeples Night and then some couple dance in the rhythm.

 

“I think, let’s do it tonight and continue tomorrow.” she tugs his sleeve.

 

“I'm sorry, Bae-ssi. I have my own date tonight.”

 

“W-Who?” she blinks her eyes thrice. He looks to Jandi and offer his hand to assist her to stand up for a dance.


"May I?"Jandi reach out her hand to his and stand up.


"It's my honor to have the first dance of Yoon Foundation's Chairman." she smile and follow him at the center.

 

Jandi regrets in seconds as the eyes of the entire guests are looking at them and in their twirled hands. Her heart pounds like banging a big drum.


"Don't think about them."

 

"H-huh?" Jandi looks up at him as he tucks her hair behind her ears. Her face flushes with pink tint as he put his hand slowly on her waist and pulled her body towards to him. Jihoo's other arm held her hand up to put it on his neck.

 

"It is romantic if we do this, right?" he smiles at her.


"Y-yeah... b-but this is too much for a p-public scene." she whispers as she was afraid to be heard.He lean more a bit to her face.

 

"This isn't that much for a public scandal. I'm a bachelor if you forgotten."

 

"So anyone can kill me after this. Hehehe.” she release a panic laugh.

 

“Try to live.”


Her eyes widen on what she heard and look up at him. Their nose were close together and they can feel their own’s breathing.

 

“You're my girl now… are you not going to live to fight for your rightful place, my lady?”

 

"A-are you sure  you're alright?"

 

"Why shouldn't I? I'm with the most perfect girl dancing with, hm?"

 

Jandi let him do and and follow what he say if that will help him to soothe the pain he had in himself. She was also in daze that she feels she was like a princess having a dance with the most georgeous prince of all kingdoms and this prince expresses how madly inlove he is to her even the world against on it.

 

“Since when are we close like this, Jihoo?” She asks absorbed on how close they are now.

 

“Let me think…” he didn’t look away to her eyes. “I think since the night before your graduation?”

 

“Ahh… I see.”

 

“But…”


“Hmn?”

 

“I saw your sparkling eyes for me since the first dance we had before... Seo-hyun-noona's party”

 

Jandi remains gazing at his eyes as she felt her heart beats uncontrollably not like the nervous beats she felt on the eyes of curious guests or an intimidating eye’s of the single ladies in the party. Now that Shinee’s performance end, the Orchestra plays a sweet music titled A Thousand Years.


‘Is it wrong to look up at you right now, Jihoo? You make me feel warm in my heart again.’ she thought.

 

“I hope this will not be our last dance, Jandi…”

 

“Why do you think of that?”

 

“All of these… I will never forget. Never. This memory with you tonight is the best memory I have because... I felt warmth inside.”

 

‘I do too.’ Jandi replies in her mind.

 

 

He then closes his eyes and his forehead rested on hers. They continue dancing like no one else around them; lights twinkling; the ambiances are concealing as they sway around and enjoying their company.