XXIX: UNVEILING HEART

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

author's note:

I am reaaLLy sorry for the slow slow update. and set it in a temporary Hiatus.

Thank youfor continuing supporting it!

Old subbies, READERS and New Subbies!

KANSAHAMNIDDA!

I'm back with one Whole Chapter, Thank You for waiting!

IMMA GONNA STOP BLABBERING NOW

P.S.: AFFS lost the part where Kyu Jong and Jandi were talking about the incident, I just need to put it back

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"What were you thinking?"

"Huh?" Jandi snaps to his daydream and look up to Hyung Jun.

"It's been two or three days since we came back here in Seoul but your mind like left it at Japan. Still can't get over of Sohyeon-ssi's concerned action?"

 

"Am I that obvious?" she asks.

 

"Yes and in your actions answers it. If you are in your real state, you'd probably denied it to death."

 

Then a delivery man arrives.

 

"Much more worries are coming when he starts to sends gift than his presence again." Hyung Jun continues.

 

Jandi accepts the delivered bouqet and a mini  chiffon cheese cake then sign it.

 

"Not really, Jun. I understand... He is more than a busy person now that it blows out to media about the conflicts." she opens the box and offer the second spoons included in the box to Hyung Jun.

 

"It seems Jihoo's stands now where Jun pyo stands once." he slice the side and munch.

"Yeah, more likely." she scoop herself and eats.

"I hope he sends more of this. It's yummy."

 

She nods and continue eating. The phone rings and Hyung Jun answer it.

 

"Can I go to Young Saengie? He ask for my assistance, is it fine to go?"

"Yes. It's already two in the afternoon yet we don't have patients so you may go. I'll close the clinic early, no worries." she shoo.

"Naahh. You just want the cake for yourself." He tease

"At last you seems to knock it off already!" she tease back.

 

 

He just slips out his tongue and get a last mouthful spoon of the cake before he lift up his things and hurriedly went out before he got a smack. The gullies fade away after Hyung Jun leaves the clinic. Jandi pouts and rest her head under her arms staring out to the remaining cake in her table.

 

"I'm alone again, huh."

 

She playfully stabs the slice with her spoon and swirl it here and there. It takes an hour before a patient arrived and flustered a happy face for them. She checks the blood pressure and the weight of the patients then she starts to interview the reason why he visits the clinic and checks him again with stethoscope.

 

"Okay, ahjussi... Take your medicine for your phlegm thrice a day in seven days then return here to check you up again."

"Thank you Dr. Geum." the man bows and bid his good bye.

 

She sighs at the moment the patient takes his leave.

 

 

"Lazy days..." she loudly sighs. "Sohyeon-unnie acted like something happen to Jihoo..." then she grazes her finger to her lips. “Jun Pyo...”

 

 

____________

FLASH BACK:

 

Jun pyo actually caught up and held the reign to halt Jandi’s horse. It takes a couple of minutes before her horse stops dead. Jun Pyo go down to his horse and unbuckle Jandi from the ropes that Jihoo secures for her. Being stun and shock, she unconsciously give her hand to Jun Pyo who is reaching her out. She slides down slowly and even until her feet settled on the ground, her eyes still glaze from what had just happen. Jun Pyo already call her name twice and wave his hand in front of her but she did not budge. She is still thinking why everyone is out of Jihoos sight. She didnt observe it well but the ride with Jihoo seems wary her. She felt his breathing was getting shallow yet he did not show any discomfort along the way. When he slides down his mouth gape a little and his face seems paler than usual—BUT it is usual for a person came from sickness.

 

‘There’s something really happen out there.’ She thought.

 

She walks out that she almost past to Jun Pyo but he clutch her hand that made Jandi realize that she was with him.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry, I didnt... yeah... thank you for halting my horse.” She yank her hand out to him and walk out.

 

Jun Pyo turn around to follow her.

 

“Where are you going?” he held her hand again seeing Jandi is going out.

 

“Where else? To see Jihoo.”

 

“We were dismissed by him yet you still want to go there?”

 

“Jihoo seems not in good shape, I should look after him. Let me go.”

 

“There’s Soyheon-noona already there to check on him.”

 

Struggling to get her hand back but Jun Pyo saw a potential way to keep her more of her and when they are near from the side door of the stable, he out retch his hand giving nothing to Jandi for an escape. Jandi frown when she sees that Jun pyo is trapping him.

 

“Let me go.”

 

“Are you afraid of our closeness right now?”

 

“No. It’s uncomfortable because my guy is back out there and you grabbing this opportunity, trapping me with your hand above me.” She scowls.

 

“Afraid of recurring your feelings? I know this will wor—“

“Grow up, Jun Pyo. We are already adults and know what is wrong and what is right.”

 

“I need you in my life. Please Jandi... I need you.” He slowly close the gap.

 

“Stop! How many times I will tell you that this ain’t working anymo—“

 

She was cut-off by a sudden kiss in her lips. Jun Pyo continue kissing her, asking for a response but they were startled by the bang of the back door in the stable. Jun pyo put down his hand and release Jandi’s lips and look back over his shoulder. Jandi gasps as Nam Gil and others remain standing, looking back at them. Washed over by embarrassment, she push Jun Pyo out of her way and stand there, not saying any words yet her eyes pleading that she can explain the situation. Ga Eul looks at them with confuse and disappointment and Kyu Jong looks like he’ll gonna beat out the to Jun Pyo but remain standing and gritted his teeth.

 

“Well, well, well. That’s a fancy sight out there. Best friend and girlfriend, huh?” he spat with bane.

 

“It’s... confrontation. That... this is meaningless.”

 

“Save it. We don’t need it.”

 

“Yeah, why will Jandi explain herself to you if you don’t concern yourself to your so-called cousin?” Jun Pyo spats.

 

He earn a glare coming to Nam Gil but dismissed by Jun Pyo.

 

“That’s why I stop her explaining herself as it was not my concern. Oh well, keep each other. We don’t bother, we just here to put back the horse.”

 

Ga Eul hurriedly went to Jandi’s side and pull her out the scene.

 __________________

FLASH BACK ENDS_

 

 

 She sighs when she hears the bells hanging in the door signalling that there is another patient coming in and she readied herself to welcome them. Apparently, it’s the other way around; Jandi startled when the visitor's hug her behind. She looks up and smiles when he recognizes him.

 

"You startled me." she pats his arm around her neck.

"You should punch anyone who tries to give you a back hug."

"Are you an exemption?"Jandi tease.

"What if it’s a lunatic?" Jihoo shook his head and tighten his grips whilst his eyes still close.

"Aren't you?" she giggles.

"I'm not wrong of going here... You really make me feel at ease."

"I can close the clinic and goes somewhere more relaxing with you." she beams.

"Are you not going to ask me why I'm here even though it still office hours?" he asks still eyes close.

"People here are somehow already healthy to go today and I know how toxic your days is..." she pouts then grin looking side to him."I totally agree in sneaking out today. Watcha think?"

 

"Aigoo! You're awesome." He loosens his grips and Jandi turn around to face him. "Then, what wonderland could it be, my princess?"

"This princess of yours knows a place where sweets and rainbow shines."

"Ice cream." they both whispers then laughs.

 

Jihoo helps her to pack up her things and went off to the place.

 

 

-----   ----     ----     ----

 

"Are you sure...er..it's a... Food shoppe...? That serves ice cream?"

"Absolutely."

 

Jihoo look up to the signage then glance back with uncertainty in his gaze to Jandi.

 

"Relax." she nudges.

"Er... It's NOT a pet shop? Pets for cats?"

"Absolutely! Maru Wi Cat's cafe serves delicious ice cream with awesome services."

 

But the appearance and the decors of the said shop were screaming at him that it is not the one they were looking for; It’s an old fashion house were blue paints already faded and to the glass windows of the second floor, he see few strolling felines every corner and two or three people sitting down on the floor grooming some of them. By force, Jihoo awkwardly gets in with Jandi and a crew entertains them.

 

"Hello! Welcome to our wonderland... Maru Wi Cat's Cafe. I hope you enjoy staying here."

 

They bow to each other and send them to the most comfortable area inside the cafe after getting their order. As they are walking, three Persian cats follow their feet and purr around them when they stop.

 

 

"Aren't they cute!"She stoops down to caress cat's chin.

"You are more adorable than them." Jihoo stare down to the cat.

"Wae? Are you not a cat person?" she stands up carrying it and put on his lap when Jihoo already settled to one of the seats. "Only Rui you're petting?"

"Matic." gaze still lock to the cat now scratching its ear.

"Another pony again?" she asks while sitting as she gets another cat for her own.

"Nope. Matic is Woobin father's dog." he starts petting the cat's head. "So, weird style of services, huh?"

"They're warm and quiet," she looks back to Jihoo. "They also like sleeping anywhere they feel comfortable to"

"You are saying I’m a cat."

"They are fierce when they get mad."

"..." he just stares at her.

"Much like you." she grins.

 

Their order arrives and starts eating.

 

"What do you want to talk?"

"Of course not the how our work is! That won't give us relaxation."

"How's your ice cream?"

 

They stare to each other and then laugh to his absurd question.

 

"Omo! Such a dork!" she giggles and then answers it. "Sweet and yummy."

"What's your... Dream wedding...?" his word trailed off while scratching the cat's ear.

 

"Let see..." she scoop some of ice cream and let the spoon left for a while in ."The guests’ wears white...  my parents wears the silkiest Hanbok. I wear the most beautiful wedding dress and the best man and bride's maid wears silver colours. In the middle of the isle stands my groom waiting for my arrival and when he hold my hand, I want him and I walks side by side going up to the altar. Is it nice to dream like that?"

 

"Y-eah... Jandi."His smile fades a bit.

"Yes?"

"Since did you dream a wedding like that?"

"...Before admitted to Shinhwa University."

 

The cats starting to mewl and four of it went to the cashier's counter. They both look up to where the cats went.

 

"You and him dream the same..." he murmurs.

"Did you say something, Jihoo?"

 

He look back to Jandi and point out to the shelves where few books rested.

"Read me some poem."

"Alright."

 

She stood up, scan the various books and get one of it and flip it to any random page. When she saw seems like suitable for the moment, Jandi sit back and look up to Jihoo who closed his eyes ready to listen. She smile and starts to read the poem. Hours later of reading three poems, Jandi suddenly stop to a certain verse and somehow she recall to one of her dream with Jihoo.

 

 Him and her sitting at the backyard of Hanok house after washing the car. Jihoo was in his book reading something. She was so exhausted that she unconsciously slips to nap while sitting and remember the dream where Jihoo confessed his feelings. Her heart skipped a beat and flutters her eyes and looked back to Jihoo who seems never open his mouth and eyes still glued in the book he was reading. She dismissed it and closes her eyes again.

 

 She blinks a while and sighs, then continue to reading it.

[얼마 뒤, 같은 날 오후.

 

나는 당산에게 말하고 싶었지요.

당신을 사랑한다고.

그렇게 외치고 싶었지요.

그게 다예요.]

 

"Soon after, the same afternoon.

I wanted to tell you.

That I. I Love you.

That's what I want to shout.

 

This is what I recall from my dream.’ Jandi thought and continue reading.

 

 

“Yet your eyes and your heart

Belong to someone more dear than me.

If you just turn around and look back,

 I am there...waiting.

Even its eternity."

 

She sighs again, close the book and lean on the glass window. She look up to see Jihoo that has been already lean at the other of the window and one of the cats became his pillow.

 

"Was it dream?" she murmurs before closing her eyes to relax. “Then why it felt so real when remembering it?”

 

They stay for a while like that that the owner notices them and decided to snap a shot of beautiful scene that portrays the two. The two suddenly hear the sounds of a shutter and Jandi look first.

 

“Mianhaedda if I took a photo of you two. It’s so irresistible.” She bows.

“If you don’t mind if we can have the first copy? You can have one more shot if you want.” Jihoo asks still his eye close.

 

The lady gives the first copy to them and asks her to do the position again. Jandi awkwardly go back of how she lean to the window and close her eyes. After they hear another sound of the shutter and saying thank you by the owner to them, they stay leaning but their eyes looking to each other.

 

“I’m sorry.”

“For what, princess?”

“For not telling that... Jun Pyo and I... had a confrontation...back at Japan.”

“You already saying it now so no worries.”

“But I let him...” she worried and question herself to say it to him.

“You know...”

“Hmn?” Jandi hum.

 

“The last poem you read... the last verse you read... it’s my favourite.”

 

Silence.

 

“I... see. I keep it to my mind.”

“It’s already dark outside, I’ll send you home.”

“You seem not wanting to go now.” She giggles as Jihoo still sprawl into his chair.

“It’s a nice place to take a nap.” The cat slowly woke up.

“Hahaha! For napping only?”

 

“And dream with you here.” He pats the head. “You know, there’s a thousand butterflies flutter around here.”

 

She throws a face showing how crazy he is and jive with him later on.

 

“Cats definitely catch it with their paws.”

“It’s trapped into your hand now.”

“I’ll take care of it, I promise.”

“Don’t make any promises if meant to be broken.”

“I’m determining to mean it.”

“Then, let’s go. Before the butterfly flies away.”

 

 

They leave their bill and went out the cafe and along the way Jandi say something.

 

“I’m not being fair you know... You didn’t let me finish my word.”

“I can’t let you finish it.” He looks up to her eyes. “I might get hurt.”

“It’s meaningless, Jihoo.”

“It’s still hurt. He’s your Ex. And... A close friend of mine.” His voice sounded with sadness.

“I’m sorry for letting him done that. I should be alert and that shouldn’t be happen at all. I’m so sorry.”

“What matter most is you are here with me not saying about breaking up. Or are you?”

“I told you a million time that it’s nothing now. I loved him but I am in love with you. Is it hard to tell what my feeling is?”

 

Jihoo slowly wrap his arms around Jandi and pulling her closer to him.

 

“Thank you Jandi for being honest with me tonight.” He whisper to her ears and Jandi hugs back.

 

They walk about an hour and left saying goodbye to each other when they at Jandi’s house. When Jihoo see that she’s already inside her room, he hails a cab to go home now. The other day, Jihoo sneak out again and stays at the clinic, sometimes assisting their patients, there are times that he spend the whole day there. They went through this in two weeks of on and off to work and that Friday night, Jandi confronted him.

 

“You don’t need to spend your whole time with me. I am fine with the calls and dates after work or on your day offs’.” She said grabbing all her things and went out the clinic.

“Chairman position doesn’t have a day off.” He defences following her behind then grab the keys to her then locking and securing the door. He faced her and put a beanie in her head. “Cute. Well... you don’t want me around? You should have said... I’d been pestering your clinic around two or more weeks already.”

“Because you didn’t, I actually love it. Having you here with me, spending time together but they need you too, Jihoo. And you also need them to solve your problems. I know you still working while you’re at clinic but you still need their presence, it will lessen the burden, dear.”

 

He sighs and hugs her lightly. He then looks down to her two brown orbs.

 

“But I have Kyu Jong under my sleeves now. He’ll not betray the company.”

“We have already been there, Jihoo. They need your presence even they don’t demand it.”

“But I need yours too.”

 

Jandi blinks and when she understands what she mean, she smiles at him warmly.

 

“I need yours also, that’s why I didn’t take the blame on you.”

“Well... I have another request if you don’t mind?”

“What is it?”

“I know this is a big favour...”

“And...”

“Can you... visit me tomorrow? If you want me to stay there at least make some lunch for me. That then I won’t sneak around.”

“Yaahh! I’m not a maid to prepare your lunch!” she pretends to be mad about it.

“Oh. I thought, you’ll be mad because you have patients tomorrow.”

“I can settle it. If you want, I’ll spend some time here at your office and go back to clinic if there are some appointments. What can you say?”

“That’s too big to ask for you. I’m just asking for tomorrow and you are offering now your days.” He said with the hint of concern.

“IT’s not every day outine as you know that the clinic is busy but I still can manage it.” She smiles at him.

 

“That’s my point. Just don’t overdo. I want you to spend your time with Ga Eul and others too.”

“Fine. I’ll contact you whenever I’m free to go there, can that be a problem?” she said with a pout.

 

He hugs her a bit tighter and kisses her forehead.

 

“How can I resist if it’s my princess who’s dealing with me right now?”

“I got a charm.”

“And you’re using it too much on me.”

“It’s always working, heh.”

 

He releases her and walks off the road hand in hand.

 

-----      ------       -----    

 

Morning come she got a very early guest that she did not expect she will be visiting her.

 

“G-Good morning. I didn’t expect you to be so early... Ga Eul.” She kisses her cheeks and lay her to the chair next to her. “What brings you here so early?”

“I want to clarify things about you.”

 

“Me?” pointing herself and Ga Eul nods. “What about me?”

“You didn’t explain further about the confrontation you had with Jun Pyo.”

 

Jandi sit up straight and glared at Ga Eul. She cross her arms in front of her and scowl at her.

 

“It’s nothing and that’s the end of it. No more re-living and no hearts flutter. That kiss says the final touchdown to what a future relationship for Jun Pyo and I. In what sense of what I didn’t clarify things?”

“Because you’re restless after that.”

“Who can’t be? The one kissing me was my guy’s closes friend and caught us doing that of Oh-so-cool-of-his relative? And not only have that, Jihoo making me felt guiltier as he stayed beside Soyheon’s side which would be me there taking care of him!”

“Slow down, dear. You’re ranting so much words that you talk like a rat needs a cheese.”

 

Jandi pulls her up close to her and hug her.

 

“I am really restless. It’s tolling in on me and was relieved as Jihoo take it calmly and you, you are here for the comfort.”

“Yeah, that one too, it’s my reason for paying you a visit. I know you need me too.”

“Thank you and I’m sorry for giving you a sick that day.”

“Don’t worry, it’s just nausea and I puke a bit but nonetheless I’m fine... Well,” she flails out her arms and wave in front of her. “I think I gain so much weight and I got these fluffy upper arms. Do I need to go to a gym?”

They both laugh but Ga Eul stop mid air.

“I want something. Can you ask Hyung Jun to drop by to one of the coffee shop along the way?”

“Yeah, I’ll pay him a call now. What do you want?”

“Pineapple.” She cheekily grin.

“Alright.” She pulls out her phone and dialled Hyung Jun’s number.

“Cantaloupe.” She excitedly says.

“Anything else?” asks Jandi as Hyung Jun still not answering his phone. "Wait you said, he should drop by to a Coffee shop what are asking?"

Ga Eul cheekily grin and Jandi just shook her head call Hyung Jun.

 

Ga Eul spent an hour or so with them and entertaining kids if ever they have patients before she left. Around eleven, Jandi excuse herself to go at Jihoo’s office for the promise. Entering the building, two familiar employees huddle her and interrogate.

 

“My, my, what are you doing in this kind of place?” one of the girl said.

“Come on Sunny... Caramel... we’re adult enough to torment each other.” She sighs as it was like high school days where the trio pester her always.

 

The two chuckle and throws a disgusting look at what she had in her hands.

 

“Are you just a delivery girl now? I thought you’d finished medicine?” Caramel asks.

 

She looks down to what they presume she will deliver—actually she is but not as an occupation and snap to the other side looking at an overexciting girl beside Caramel.

 

“Oh I know! I know!” Sunny said raising her hand while jumping up and down like in a contest to snatch the answer. “She didn’t finish it due to financial problem and becomes a delivery girl.”

“Stop this now.” But the two continue belittle her when Kyu Jong shows up to the lounge and accidentally landed his eyes to the small group.

 

“Poor you. I pity you the most.” She pats her shoulder to show her fake sympathy.

 

Kyu Jong went up and bow to her and that made the two baffles. The two instantly tense up and hug Jandi.

 

“CEO Kim! Annyeong! She asked for direction and we... a bit had a, a conversation as... we... we attended the same school. She’s here to deliver something.”

 

He then looked to Jandi.

 

“Why are you here, milady?” he asks.

 

Now it is her turn to blush as she is not comfortable calling her especially in public place and mostly the two devious girls in front.

 

“Why are you calling her... she’s just a delivery girl?” Sunny said.

 

Jandi scoffs at them and look back to Kyu Jong.

 

“So courteous. Jandi is enough to call me.” She bows to him as well.

“My, Chairman will get mad if I didn’t.”

“What are you saying CEO Kim? We didn’t understand?” Sunny asks again.

 

He ignores them and look down to what Jandi’s holding.

 

“Is Junnie made something for me?”

“Yes, indeed.” She wiggles the smaller bento box in her left hand.

Then he looks up to the two addressing them. “Ms. Caramel, Ms. Sunny, shouldn’t be your break time was already finished around... ten minutes ago?”

“b-but... but...”

 

He throws a death glare to them and they hurriedly go back to their office.

 

“Are they bullying you?”

“Not that much. I’m used to them.”

 

He snatches up the box at her right arm and carry up against his chest. Jandi says thank you for helping him and guiding her to Chairman’s office.

 

“Thanks. This is first; going to his main office. I mean at the Korean Cultural Centre Building.” she said while stepping inside to ride the elevator.

“Really? This is really his office. At the theatre, it was originally to grandpa’s office. How’d you find this anyway?” he frowns.

“Jihoo gave me the direction. We always meet up at the Theatre where he has office too, Remember? We always see each other there.”

“Oh... yeah. The contract we had signed.”

“Uhm.. Kyu Jong-ssi.” She he almost considered not telling this but she insisted to her thought that needed it.

“Yes?”

“I need to apologize about the Japan confrontation.”

“No. I rather not to talk about it.”

“I still stand on that ground.”

“You don’t need to explain it. I knew that that bastard took the advantage.”

 

The ding bells but the floor they should be is not that. The employees who expect to ride gives way to them and bow respectively to Kyu Jong. As the rides going up, Jandi smiles at him.

“You seem strict and respectable.”

“Why, I didn’t posses that before?”

“You’re hot-headed and always look pissed every time you are with Jihoo.”

“Don’t forget I have true feelings for him and that is hatred. I’m strictly savvy business when it comes to work.”

“I can see that.”

“Well it’s just half of the people here are just like that for me but go ask the Chairman to ride with them, they almost kiss his feet. Tsk.”

“Want that attention?”

“Who says? Stupidity is harmful and contagious; I don’t like it because they backstab you in moment you lose your footings.”

“Jihoo’s right about you.” She smiles warmly.

“What did he said about me? That I’m crude and an over confident person?”

“That, you can be trusted.”

 

He stun after hearing that word because he did not expected to be like that. The elevator stops and they went out to proceed to the main office where Jung Min goes out in a black door briskly with documents in hand. He bows a bit to them and proceeds to entering the elevator. They continue travelling down the hall to enter the almost huge office with less furniture.

The almost white room adorn with black and platinum slick designs table with jet black swivel chair and sofa set for receiving guest and the file cabinets are attach to the wall for what is seems nothing at all.  Lights illuminate in the box type windows that give radiance inside the room and accentuate with black matted floor; a manly design fits for a bachelor like him. They see Jihoo face down that his bangs cover his face and his right hand holding a pen while reading files behind his glass table, neatly doing his work as it still organized stacks of files in between him. Kyu Jong got his attention by tapping his table with his golden chip and hide it again inside his pocket.

 

“Yes?” he looks up showing that he wears a reading glass.

 

Kyu Jong point out in his left side. Following the trail, he straightens up when he recognize Jandi.

 

“I’m sorry. Is it noon already?”

 

The two shook their head and Jihoo raise his sleeve to look at his wrist watch.

 

“Can you give me a minute more, Jandi-ah?”

“Please lead her to the chair, Kyu Jong-ah.”

 

He bows then leads her to the couch and when they already seated, Kyu Jong whispers to her.

 

“That minutes he ask were not really a minute, it hours! Do you really want to waste your time here?”

“It’s better to be like that than escaping here, isn’t?”

 

He contemplates a while then nods his head.

 

“Kyu Jong-ssi.” Jihoo calls.

 

When he looked back, Jihoo is still working in a file. He then stand up, excuse himself to Jandi and walks towards Jihoo’s desk.

 

“Neh, Chairman?”

“Ask the Finance Department for the original copy of statements of account that we had been used start from the...” he scan more the file he is holding before continuing what he is saying, “I want the accounts in Japan Expedition that we used when we volunteer in my desk now and a follow up files by tomorrow of the accounts in Japan and Los Angeles Branch.”

“That’s all?”

“Make a copy for yourself.” He looks up to him.

 

He then bows to leave the room. Jandi thought that after Kyu Jong left, Jihoo will shift his attention to him but he still proceeds of reading the file. She stares at him wondering what is in his mind right now then she smiles as she dreaming to see another side of Jihoo—being head of the company.

 

He is so absorbed to his work that he forgot his surroundings. Another Jihoos face that I didnt see whenever hes around with me. He always gives his attention to me. She thought still assessing his feature afar.

 

Jandi felt daze while watching him and convince herself to just shut her eyes to relax and lean back to the couch to make a comfortable to her head slightly arching in Jihoo’s area. Jihoo still working on a file decide to lean back to his chair as he felt dizzy and  look at the windows and then notice Jandi resting her head at the couch, eyes close. He slowly stand up as he felt his world  spinning and after regaining his momentum he walks slowly to the resting girl and lean down to kisses her forehead that cause her eyes flutter and blush a bit for the close gap of their faces to each other.

 

“Mianhae, I wasted time not giving much attention to you these past few minutes. Mianhae.” He kisses her forehead again.

 

“Well... I did see something interesting back there.” She smiles warmly, still leaning at the back seat. Jihoo quirk his brow to listen on what will she says that caught her interest. “It’s fascinating to see you working and all of seriousness in your face. You look...” then she blush a bit. “...amazing.”

 

“Amazing? Rather... y?” he teases.

“Come on, don’t make me blush!”

 

He move back ward and walk around to seat beside Jandi and open one of the bento.

 

“For whom the third bento is?”

“Mine.” Kyu Jong claims after he enters the office.

 

He placed the collected files in his table and joined them at the opposite couch. He started to open his box when Jungmin came with dark face. He look up to him and back to Jihoo.

 

“Sir... I regret that he don’t want me around. He won’t settle anything with me.”

“Don’t bother. I’ll take care of it.”

“Join us.” Kyu Jong asks gesturing to share his.

“You sure?”

 

Nodded and he sit with them.