X: Seek

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

The other day at Seoul:

 

 

Jandi shove a huge sneeze.

“Yahh! Someone remembers me!”

“Aniyo, it’s just your smell!” tease Hyung Jun as they were walking from the parking to clinic.

“It’s you that I smell… you’re stinky!” Jandi pun back.

“YAhh! I put some fragrance so you will be attracted to me! Haissh!” opening his coat, trying to get near to Jandi’s nose but a cough caught their attention. Hyung Jun move afar when he recognize who it was.

“IS that what you do when I’m not around, Guem Jandi?”

“Don’t spurts out your cockiness to Hyung Jun, he just joking around to make me feel happy, Jun Pyo.”

  “That’s disgusting.”

“Mianhaedda.” Hyung Jun bows.

“You should sorry. You did not know whose girl you’re entertaining.”

“I said stop it. I’m not your girl anymore, if you forgotten.” She says firmly and seriously.

“But someone owes you already.”

“I still have time to flirt with someone else. He’s still not yet around.”

“Geum Jandi!”

“Why are you here?” he asks unnoted.

“Ehem…” he scratch his head. “I’ll be off to find a heart donor at Japan and visits Jihoo after of it. Do you want to come?”

“I’m sorry but I don’t want. We have plenty clients now.”

“But tomorrow is our flight—“

“I don’t waste time… I indulge my time to our client. Call me if you really want to find a donor not a friend for your amendment.” She then goes to clinic.

Hyung Jun bows respects and went inside the clinic following Jandi.

Jun Pyo left alone.

 

 

 

Tomorrow comes, Jun hee and Jun Pyo goes to Japan and will stay for two days for possible heart donor. Her sister warns him not to go to Jihoo until the search has been pass; Junhee is still hoping to see another heart that will match for him.

 

While they were undergo examination at day one, Kyu jong finally close the deal with the most important client and it will finalize by their lawyer. They congratulate him and offers a luncheon with them.

 

“Thank you but I need to meet someone else. I’ll send someone with you to have lunch with. I hope you enjoy staying here and I am very grateful that you become part of our company.” He smiles back.

 

“We do too. We’re looking forward to it.” Then they bow to each other and went on to their own ways.

 

Kyu Jong calls Shinbo.

 

“Shinbo-sama… lunch date with the client… I can’t accept it but  I told them I sent someone, would you mind?”

 

“I’ll be there, sajangnim. Are you going somewhere?” he asks on the phone.

 

“I’ll meet someone. Oh please I’m not at the office tomorrow I still have unfinished business to that young chairman.”

 

“Neh. Annyong.”

 

Kyu Jong gets a cab for himself and went to Yeongseohan Hospital where he stays.

 

He comes inside and inquires at the Information Desk.

 

 

“Yes, may I help you sir?” ask the nurse.

 

“I just want to ask something…uhh…well I was admitted here last time and I just wondering if I could see the patient’s visitors. I want something to confirm, if you may?” he show his apologetic face that makes the girls mesmerize and suddenly agrees with him and tell him to wait.

 

The nurse goes back with a white folder and whisper.

 

“We don’t really allow this but because you were our past patient, you can look at it.” While smiling at him and blinking her eyes more than twice and her two hands under her chin .

 

He smiles not because he was captivated but because she put herself in trouble for a handsome guy like him.

 

“Arigato.” He said and putting some little flirt sound.

 

 He then browse the list where the dates and the room number he stayed. He scroll down his fingertip to the visitors list but there were no name that he expected to be there.

 

“So it was just my delusion that I saw my cousin and Young Saeng-ie.” He thought.

 

He closes the record book and sigh, then he smile at the nurse.

 

 “Sorry to bother you about this, thank you again.”

 

“Did you see who you were looking?” the nurse asks.

 

“It’s not on the list. Again, thank you.” He walks away while smiling at her and when he turn his back, the first person he see is Oh-hani—dressed prettily on her nurse dress.

 

“Why is this girl doesn't need to do anything~ to captivate me…” then he shook his head, 'That don’t count! Stop! You’ll put yourself in the fry pan if you fell in love to an enemy’s disciple.'

 

He did not notice that Hani saw him shaking his head and walks near to him to ask.

 

“Kyu jong-ssi, Gwenchana?” Oh-hani asks in a worried voice.

 

He stops and slowly held his head up to look at her. But the more he resists the more sparkles he sees at her while looking at her eyes.

 

‘Omo! She’s glowing like a goddess!’ he thought and still staring at her like he’s been spellbind.

 

She snaps her finger in front of his face and Kyu’s like release from witchcraft.

 

 “Yah, Kyu jong-ssi daijeobo?” she asks in Japanese.

 

“Ah… why oh why! Jihoo’s disciple is approaching me like a showoff.” He muse a loud.

 

“I’m approaching you because I am a nurse who is a concern community helper. If you don’t need my help, it’s alright. Bye.” She tend to leave him behind but Kyu stops her.

 

“Actually, I Do. What time is you’re off here?”

 

“About 6pm. Why?”

 

Kyu looks at his wristwatch, “I’ll fetch you. See you.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Tea Time.”

 

“It’s for afternoon not evening.”

 

But he walks away and waves his hand to say good bye.

 

‘What’s with him?’ she ponders.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hani is preparing to go off for six in the evening but the head nurse asks for an extension for they have an emergency operation at ICU.

 

It last until eight in the evening.

 

She’s about to fix her things and saw Kyu jong’s 30 missed call on her phone, she remembers Kyu Jong’s Invitation.

 

'I think he’s already home now that it’s late from the time he settled.' She thought and sighs.

 

 

 

 

Back to Seoul:

 

 

Ga Eul went to Geum’s Clinic. She was surprise by her sudden arrival.

 

“Weiyo? Why this is so sudden?” asks Jandi.

 

No answers heard from Ga Eul.

 

“Are you thinking about us?” talking about the situation she and Jun pyo has.

 

She just nods with a sad face.

 

“You don’t need to cancel it because—“ but Ga Eul halt her.

 

“We decided it. We don’t really cancel it… we’ve just to postpone the wedding for a month or a year.”

 

“But that’s unfair.” Jandi pouts.

 

“Tomorrow, I know there will be good news.”

 

“I hope so, Ga Eul, I hope so.”

 

 

10:45pm, Yeongseohan Hospital Japan:

 

[In Japanese language]

 

Jun Hee asks the doctors when they will know the results.

 

“Until twelve noon. That’s the fastest period we can assume to you to get the entire possible donor, Miss.” The doctor said.

 

“Can we trust her after she heard what we are discussing?” Jun pyo is referring to the doctor’s nurse who stood beside him.

 

“Yes sir, we actually extend her hours of service today because we know her very well that she can keep any private matters along the patient’s identity.” The doctor then look at the nurse, “Am I right, nurse Jung?”

 

“It is just right because we pay here double so we can secure our privacy.” Jun pyo snap.

 

 

“Hai, oisha-san.” She bows her head and look at Gu siblings, “To be even, I will tell my whole name. I am Jung Oh Hani, Nurse Supervisor in Emergency Care Department.”

 

“Isn’t obvious that you call her especially in this kind of cases?” he asks annoyingly.

 

“Sir, we always ask her to extend her time because she is one of the best here in our hospital and very trustworthy. No identification had been spilled out when she’s with us.”

 

“If you still not agree about this, I will write an agreement between us then.” She gets a piece of paper and wrote something. After that, she sign and pull out her family signature marker to seal it after her hand written name in English.

 

She gives it to the doctor to witness the treaty and ask her again about it.

 

 

“Yes oisha-san, I will be responsible for it.” Her stiff words remain.

 

The doctor signs it and passes it to the Gu Jun Hee.

 

Then Jun hee look back to Hani after she read it.

 

“Are you sure of it? You’re getting yourself in danger, nurse Jung.” She warns.

 

 “Why are you so concern about it?” He then snatch the paper to his sister and read it aloud to them,” I, Miss Oh Hani Jung, Nurse Supervisor in Emergency Care Department is solemnly take responsible to whatever information spills out and even it was a rumor, I will receive a suit filed in court and file guilty as it be and paid back what the damage had done … sounds interesting… then let it be,” he then signs as he said it aloud, “attested by Mr. Jun Pyo Gu. You may go now.”

“Arigato, sir.” She packed up her things and went off.

 

Way out to Hospital lounge and walks across an empty pathway, she felt that someone following her behind. She stops for the mean time and quickly gazes at her back but to her disbelief, no one is there.

 

“But I know, someone’s really following me? I better hurry to fetch a cab.” she thought and when she continue to walk back to her pacing, a man standstills too near that she didn’t see his face because of light coming from street light. She trembles and panic when this man held his hand onto her shoulder liking to be close to each other.

 

She’s totally freak when that man hugged her tight and lean her down to the left, shifting her to the other side. Hani yelps as she heard a smash of bottle at the back of the guy. She looks on the other side where a crazy maniac who hit them with a bottle of wine.

 

In seconds, the man who saves her is now chasing the maniac and luckily, two policemen were approaching ahead when they saw him chasing the drank man.

 

 

 

 

 

At the Police Station:

 

 

The two gave thanks to the policewoman before they went off.

 

“Miss, you’re so lucky to have a brave boyfriend like him!”  she smiles and wave at them.

 

“See, I’m brave.” He teases and shove his shoulder but a bit pain he felt, “aahh!” he held his shoulder.

 

“Yeah, brave enough to get killed. Let me see.” acting to pulling off his jacket.

 

“Hey, that’s ual harassment. Making me without my consent and most of all, you’re doing it in front of a police station!”

 

“Stop muzzling and show it to me.”

 

 

They sat on a bench after Kyu put off his jacket and his polo.

 

“This is really awkward, you know.” He blushed but of course Hani take it as a joke and did not notice him.

 

“Can you feel some pain here?” She a bit where he was hit.

 

“Argg… hey you do that intentionally!!”

“I’m just checking if this bruise really hurts. Let’s go back to the hospital for treatment.” She then gets her phone to call but Kyujong stops her hand.

 

Silence pass as their eyes met each other.

 

Kyu jong move off his hand first.

 

 

“Aniyo… I don’t want to stay again to the hospital.”

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“I’m bored staying there. I want to drink some tea but you didn’t show up.”

 

Hani smiles, “Because you save me to that guy and you want to drink some tea… alright then I’ll treat you. Let’s go to our house, my mom makes great tea and I know you’ll love it. It's jasmine tea.”

 

He just stares at her.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay? We can go to—“

 

But Kyu jong stands up and hold her hand, “Is that a real treat? You didn’t even spend some penny on that. Let’s go before I change my mind.”

 

They went off to board to the first bus stops.

 

Hani halts him, “Are we going to use a bus?”

 

“Why? You didn’t do such thing like this?”

 

She just nod.

 

“Well then, it’s one way to pay the owe you have. Hop in.”

 

Hani nervously sit down beside Kyu Jong when they climb on the bus.

 

“Not bad for first timer like you.”

“But we’re going to walk after this ride...”

"Y-you told me you didn't--"

"Of course I know because I am using a cab."

Kyu Jong just smirk.

 

ten minute pass, Kyu starts to talk to her.

 

“In our province, I won the grand prize of walkathon!”

“A walking marathon?”

“Yep… but the last tournament, I lose.”

“Waeyo?”

“It should be a partner race but Young Saeng is not an athletic type so we lose the race.”

“Better to look for a good partner.” She flashes a smile at him.

“You can be the one.” He whispers.

“Did you say something?”

“Ani, I mean we’re almost there.”

“Ah okay.”

 

 

They off board and continue walking.

 

Hani phones her mom to get ready for her green tea and to inform that she have a visitor.

 

After the call, Kyu jong says, “You have a supportive parent.”

“Nah. It’s because of one person why we reconcile.”

“It means, they don’t support you at all?”

“Well, I can say that they are always there to down my spirit. But now… they understand me and promise to that person to take good care of me.”

“Who’s that person you always mentioning? Is it your brother?”

“Well, it can be… I call him Deongsaeng even he’s one year older.”

 

They arrive infront of their house and she pushes the doorbell to ring it.

'Who is it?' ask the other person over the intercom

"Ajjuma, it's me Oh Hani"

 

After a short buzz, the gate opens.

 

“This is not your first time to go here, right?”

 

“…But first time to invite by the owner.”

 

“Such a cute excuse! Let’s go.”

 

His face reddens.

 

 

 

 

Inside the house:

 

 

Kyu jong is staring at the young lad who is sitting in the couch like he was a member of the family.

He is wearing an off-white wool sleeve and reading a magazine.

 

Jihoo gaze him in surprise but pretend that he is expected it too.

 

“I see. He’s the visitor of what had Auntie mentioned earlier.” He acclaim.

 

“Are you glad that you see each other again?” She smiles.

“What else I can do, that’s what Hani said and must be obeyed.”

 

He then looks at Kyu, “I’m glad we see each other herein our non-relative’s house.”

 

“Yah! You’re just punning those word... you are so dense, you know.” Hani mocks.

Kyu jong sits as he crossed his legs.

 

“Are you happy that I gave you an answers to your search, Kyu-sama?” she smiles and leave them behind.

 

 

Silence passes again before Kyu talks to Jihoo.

 

“I never expected to see you… here.”

 

“There is still a percent you presume that I am here.”

 

“You are well at ease here. I conclude that you stayed here in a month or more, am I correct?” he asks in an irritated voice.

 

“Ani, it’s just three days.” He’s talking while reading the magazine.

 

“You have your own suite, why are you staying in other house?”

“Why, are you envy?” turning pages of what he is reading.

Kyu jong wants to knock his face off but he composed his self.

He smiles… a bitter smile.

“You can stay here if you want. Am I right, Uncle.”, still reading the magazine.

“I’m not a homeless person.” Kyu jong answers.

You can hear his voice that he is really pissed.

“So do I.”  Jihoo continued.

 

Kyu  stands up and said, “I think I’m not welcome here. I better go.”

He starts walking and when he is near to the door…

 “Why can’t you just sit down together and keep that devil’s tongue went off now.” Hani interrupts.

Mrs. Jung serves the green tea in front of them.

She then says, “Well Kyu-sama. You should stay now, the rains falls heavily and there’s no taxi available.”

“Yes. You can sleep over here for one night, if you don’t mind.” Says Mr. Jung as he enters the living room.

“Sir…” he bowed.

“Sit down, Kyu jong-sama.” He asks.

He still stands thinking what he should do.

“I’m inviting you to sit down.” He says again.

 Kyu jong forgo and sit back without saying any words.

“The last time I see you both here was Christmas eve. It’s quite long ago, isn’t?”

“Neh.” Jihoo answers but still reading the magazine.

“What are you reading that you can’t remove your eyes on that magazine?” Mr. Jung asks.

Jihoo finally look up before he talks.

“It’s about the merging of our company to your company. I’m just checking the information and grammar if it’s correct.” He says dumbly.

“What magazine is that?” Oh-Hani asks.

“Forbes Asia—.” Jihoo answers.

 Hani snatches it and read it aloud the paragraph that catches her attention,

 “The grand opening of Korea’s Musical Arts Convention and Theater in the Cultural Center made a huge appearance in business era. Top 2 Youngest business tycoons Yoon Jihoo dealt with a failure then merging company between Tvn Broadcasting Network and their company. To be more fascinated and complicated, the said young tycoon assigned a young businessman, who is younger than him as his representative for holding the grand banquet. Well, I can say that young ones really playful and likes risky things for what their ancestors’ effort—

What a word!  It is too harsh. Did he not know that the young ones are the next generation?”

“They don’t want a stranger.” Her dad answers.

“Weiyo?”

“…because he’s not well known man and they already dig his background—that he’s nothing but his self.” Mr. Jung stares at Kyu jong respectfully.

“Why? Do they know that Kyu-sama was son of—“

Jihoo snaps, “It’s messy but controllable, other people hate us; other love us; but the dangerous one is, they were jealous to us and want the wealth and power.”

“Are you talking to yourself? Who’s gonna be jealous to you? ” Asks Hani.

“Well, maybe you, maybe your father, maybe them. Or it might be ME who jealous to the top person.”

“Hey stop boggling our mind. Can I have my tea if you really want me to have that thing?” says Kyu jong to Hani.

“Oh Yeah I almost forgot. Here.” She gets one cup of tea and serve to him.

 Jihoo and her father attempt to get some tea but she held up to cover from them.

“This tea is served for Kyu only. No one can drink it except him.”

“Wow…that’s harsh.” Her father said.

“Don’t worry Honey, I’ll make one for you.” Then she kisses her husband.

“Thanks, Honey!” he kissed back.

“Now I know how they get your name, O-H-o-N-e-y.” Jihoo tease and then stand up to go to the kitchen. “I’ll prepare something for snack.”

“Good joke! Are you sure? What is it?” Hani asks.

“Pancake.” Then he proceeds.

“Wow! He even prepares a chore here. How did you do it? I mean… How can he follow you that easily?” saying in a sarcastic voice.

Mr. Jung just smiled back.

Hani answers his query. “He didn’t do anything at all… except right now.”

She pours again another cup of tea to Kyu Jong.

“I’ll let you drink one of your mom’s green tea.” He smiles at her.

She felt her cheeks blush while looking at his sparkling eyes.

“Kansahamnnida, Kyu jong-ssi.”

“I think we have a special visitor, that’s why he volunteered his self to do some chores for the first time.” Mrs. Jung predicts.

They both look at Mrs. Jung.

They continue chitchatting near at window and suddenly Kyu asks in curiosity.

 “How far do you know about me?”

“Neh?”

He stares at her eyes, “I said, How far do you know about me?”

She smiles, “Quite a bit. Jihoo seldom tells something about you.”

“Like what?”

“You don’t like him so much that you can push him to the cliff hanger.”

“He said that?”

“Nope, he just said that you and him are not in good condition. I can feel it that you hate him so much.”

“I see. A-about earlier… the one Jihoo halt you saying a word about ‘I am son of’, how far do you know?”

“Neh… I met your—“

Jihoo peek at the door of the dining area. “Table is ready.”

“Let’s go.” Mr. Jung calls.

“Why this guy really on time to stop our conversation.” He thought while standing up.

 They went to table were the electric stove set at right side of it.

The pancake mixture is in a serving carafe and beside it is the maple syrup. They all went on to their own chair and because Kyu Jong is another guest of them, he sits beside Jihoo.

 Hani tends to pour some mixture in the stove but Jihoo halts him and wanted to serves them all by himself.

“What’s with you?” Hani says amusingly.

While he settled three pancakes in a row, he says “My gratitude towards to your family.”

“I think you should do this late night. You know, dishes for dinner… ” Kyu suggests.

“You have no idea what you are suggesting.” Jihoo said blankly.

“This is so plain to offer for gratitude, Hyungnim… pancake.” Forking up the pancake served to his plate.

Then Jihoo filled Mr. Jung’s pancake with maple syrup in a matter of full respect and then to his wife.  He went to Hani’s side wordlessly to fill her pancake too and stop for a while to gaze down to Kyu who is still simpering.

“Weiyo? It’s alright with me, I can pour mine.” He tend to get the carafe but Jihoo pour down the syrup  to his plate the way he serve Mr. Jung and other.

Hani smile to him as Jihoo sat down.

Jihoo clears his throat and starts to talk, “Jung Family, I am grateful for helping me recover in three days. I really don’t know how to repay it properly and this is the only thing I know I can… serving you in the table.” He stood up again and bows respectfully—in more than ninety degree bow!

“Kansahamnnida.” He says.

They are all surprise and awe by his gesture.

 “We are the one who need to say that to you Yoon-sama. We are grateful that you chose our family for staying even in a short while.”

 Jung Jae Shin stands up and gives him also a respectful bow.

“Let’s eat.” Kyu calls to them.

“These pancakes are best while it’s hot!” Hani concede.

They enjoy the simple feast prepared by Jihoo.

Before the gathering ends, Hani excuse herself to say something.

“What is it, Hani-ya?” Mr. Jung asks.

She looks to Jihoo first before she talks back.

“Okasan, Otosan, you knew already that Jihoo-sama hired me as his personal nurse.”

“Yes, that’s why I and your papa agree that Yoon-sama can stay here. And then?” Mrs. Jung says.

“I’ll be with him wherever he goes and stay.”

“Straight to the point, Hani-ya.” Her father said.

She gulp, “He’ll be leaving this house soon and go to Canada. I’ll be with them right then.”

“Is this why you serve us with these?” Mr. Jung in furious words to Jihoo.

He wipes his lips with his tablecloth “I already cast out my intention about serving you Jaeshin-sama. It is true that I’ll be leaving your house tomorrow but I may not be responsible of her actions right now.”  Jihoo goes back to addressing them formally.

“It’s a lame excuse.” Kyu includes.

“I’ll be around with him for a months and I will be back here in Japan to participate the National Medical Mission.” Hani continues.

“Jung Oh-Hani!!” Jaeshin’s spoon slams hard on the table. “We’re just mending our family but you’re putting it in the wrong turn!”

“Hani-ya, I think you’re overreacting because he’ll be leaving. Now, sweetie calm down and let’s talk about it tomorrow. Ha?” patting her hand and holding Jaeshin’s hand to halt him.

“I already bought my ticket—same time; same day but different airlines.”

“He’s hooking you and he separated you to them? ohh! How cruel to the ladies you are!” Kyu Jong mocks Jihoo.

“Kyu-sama! Don’t talk back, you’re not helping!” Hani smacks out to him.

“Aww, that’s rude. You’re adapting of his cold side.”

“I didn’t mention, Kyu-sama… the “them” are the two of us.” Jihoo reclaims.

He stares at him trying to figure it as a joke or not.

“W—what?!” he rapidly stood up.

Jihoo just look at him blankly.

“What the hell is going on?Why will we go there? You train us to learn everything in Japan already…How to deal with them and the culture they have and even handling the biggest contractor. And you promise me that when—“ But Jihoo cuts his word.

“This is just a training ground.”

Jihoo’s short answer made Kyu bolt down to snatch his collar up.

 “Don’t joke around, I’m not used to it!”

“All words ARE meant, I never joke around.” He jostles out Kyu’s hand on his shirt and amends his collar.

“Ahh! This is ! This is all damn , Jihoo!” he tosses his self to the chair.”Paboo!”

“Enough of it!!!” Hani screeches.

“Yes, this is enough Oh-Hani! Stop messing around and omit what you spill out.” His father said firmly.

“I will not, father. “

The tension between the father and the daughter become intense and Jihoo think that he need to make a move not to go any further.

“Would you mind to hear my entreaty for Oh-Hani, sire?” Jihoo ask.

Jaeshin pause for a while to look at him.

He sit back and says, “Make neither it worth nor this will be the last time we’ll see as a comrade.”

He sighs.

A little silence made through before he continues.

“You already agreed that she’ll be with me at Seoul.”

He stares at jihoo quizzically and then Mr. Jung then recalls the last night’s scenario.

He just poured down his face to his two hands.

“Have you forgotten or you didn’t take it seriously?” jihoo asks

“Gomenasai.” He just said.

On the other hand, kyu jong who is frantically wanted to spunk jihoo is become tame and mumbles some words to his self, “He’s already caught up but nevertheless he can still swept away to the trap. Damn it, why this person can trick us every time?”

Morning came and the suns bright radiantly,  Kyu jong did not sleep as well as all of them are wide awake after the incident and no one attempt to talk. And even the time for lunch, no one speaks to each other just a nod and a simple answer is said.

You can hear the clinking of spoons and flowing of drinks to the dining area.

Jae shins take a deep breath to release a long sigh—everyone stops and looks at him.

“Can… we accompany you and my daughter at the airport?” Jaeshin Asks.

Hani look at Jihoo.

After he heard the question, he then slice and eat the meat that they are eating.

“It’s alright if you don’t want.” He also continues to eat.

Jihoo put down his spoon and wipe his mouth. He then stands up and excuses himself.

“Where are you going?” Hani asks.

“I will pay a visit to the company before I leave Japan. We’ll just meet to the Narita International Airport.” He then leans to bid farewell.

After closing the door, Kyu stammers out loud.

“That bastard, he didn’t even care to response to Jung-sama’s plead.”

“He already conveyed his answer.” Hani says as she continues eating.

“Neh?”

Hani just smiled back.

He stares at her quizzically.

 

 

 

On the other hand, Jun pyo and his sister go to the hospital. As Junpyo receives the document where the results shown, he throws it and run out of the room, fled to the hallway out to the hospital. He rushes toward to their car, starts the engine and drives to go to Yoon Jihoo as fast as he could.

 

 

Tears overflowing as his heart broken into pieces again as he recalls what he saw in result:

 

 

 

 

No match for Heart Donor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aaiisshhhh! Why do I hope for it! …Now it doesn’t matter anymore!” saying it in gritted teeth.

 

 

 

In front of TVn Broadcasting Network:

Mr. Wong respectively bows to say goodbye to his young Chairman.

“Kansahammnida, Mr. Wong. I am grateful that I went here before I go to Narita Airport. Thank you for the information.”

“Sir, Be careful. I don’t want you to be in danger but I know that you need it to know it right away.”

“I can handle it. There still time to change it; I have to do it that does matter right now. Alright then, I will leave now. Take good care the Jung family and the business that we built here.”

“Be safe sir. If you need my assistance, I will be with you as soon as I can no matter where will you be sir.”

“Don’t worry, Jung Min-ssi will look for me right then.” He rides on the taxi.

 Mr. Wong closed his door but knocks in his window.

Jihoo open it.

He reminds him, “He’s too young to upkeep you so you cannot erase my worries Chairman.”

“I know him well, Mr. Wong. He has this kind of boldness to be my assistant—he’s worthy, I know it. Good bye, Mr. Wong.”

He bid last bow for his master and goes in to the building.

As Mr. Wongs walking inside the lobby he suddenly see this young man rushes to the reception area and ask them of where their Chairman is. Because of the language barrier, they do not understand Jun Pyo who is speaking now loudly in Korean language.

“Damn it! It is a Korean corporation but you can’t even understand what I am saying!” he punch the desk.

Mr. Wong went to his side and said. “Sir please calm down. We are an company and English is our way of understanding if we cannot speak in nihonggo or Hanggul. “

“That DOESN’T matter RIGHT NOW! Where’s Yoon Jihoo, I need to talk to him right now!” he demands.

“I’m sorry sir but Chairman-Presents already left a minute ago to go to Canada.”

“What?! Yaahhh! Is he avoiding me, Uncle Wong??? Why when I’m always near to him, he’s always busy and can’t reach him neither in any form of communication???”

“Mianhaedda, Jun Pyo-ssi…”      

Jun yo’s phone rings.

“Yoboseyo?”

The lady in the other line shouted at him hysterically, “WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SHORTEN YOUR LIFE! Where are you? Yah! I will pull a leg on you, you moron!”

“Aniyo, let’s meet up at the airport. We still have time.” Then he hangs up the phone.

He sighs and talks to Mr. Wong, “Why can’t you be my help now Uncle… Haish!”

He marches out to the office when he felt sharp tweak in his heart.

“Ahhhgg…” he ache in a soft voice.

“Gwenchanaeyo, Gu Jun Pyo-ssi?” asks Mr. Wong as he see him achy.

“N..eh. I am just…” but he felt more dizzy as the tweak in his heart have been painful than ever.

He unconsciously massages his chest, trying to ease the pain.

“Are you sure you’re okay, young master?” he asks to confirm it again.

“Can I have a favor, Uncle…” his breathing is not normal now.

“What is it?”

He then slid his hand from his chest to his waist and breathes deeply before saying, “Can you drive for me up to the Narita airport?”

“But—“

“Just this one Mr. Wong—just this one and I will never be sardonic to you.”

“You can ask me whatever you need sir; you don’t need to promise anything.”

“Aiyee! Uncle, you are really exceptional. That is why Jihoo always grateful to your service.”

“You are a friend of my young master and I treat them well as well. Shall we?”

“N—ehh, kadda.Kah.”

They go to the car and proceeds to the highway.

They arrive at the airport around fifteen minutes and park immediately when Mr. Wong sees Ms. Jun Hee waiting for them.

As Jun pyo made out to the car, Jun Hee hugs him tight.

“Don’t do any reckless AGAIN! You make me worry you so badly!” She sniffs while hugging him.

Mr. Wong goes out to the car and told them that he need to go back to the company.

“Neh, you can go back, Uncle Wong. I’m sorry that you were disturbed by my brother.”

“Kwenchanaeyo, I’m pleased to serve him.” Then he calls a cab to proceed.

“Deongsaengie, Kwenchannaeyo?”

“There’s no time to be dramatic. Have you seen Jihoo? Mr. Wong told me that he’s here a minute ago to go to California.”

 

And the flight announcement echoed from the airport

 

“The gate to flight 372A to California has been closed and will depart in approximately two minutes time. Again, the gate to flight 372A to California has been closed and will depart in approximately two minutes time.  Thank you.”

 

Jun Pyo's eyes Widen.

“Aniyo!”

Jun Pyo rushes toward the door, he did not care whether he bump to anyone—he just want to reach the gate before it is too late.

 

 He tries to jump over the fences but some guards caught him in his trousers and pull back. He resists and punches them but one of them catch his blow and put his hand in his back to control him. He tried his might to pull away but the men hold him very well.

 

“Let me go! Let me go! I need to stop the flight! I need to talk to one of your passenger there!”

 

“I am sorry but you cannot disturb our flight schedule.” The manager said to him.

 

“You don’t know WHO I AM? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO ME?”

 

“I am sorry again but the rules apply to all. You are all clients to our prestigious airport; even you are elite or commoner you are in good hands with us. So then, we are not wasting our time to halt any activities just to one person inside the aircraft prior to your wants.”

 

“Even if there is a criminal inside your plane?” he was annoyed.

 

“Yes sir. If there is, we need the cops to give information and we will hold him right after the flight has been arrived to their respective destination.”

 

“Aisshhh! Let mee go!” that’s the only word he can say because the manager has a point.

 

Her sister runs towards them and asks what happen and they explain it.

 

“My apology, sir. I’ll take the responsiblity now, you may free him.”

 

“Are you sure ma’am? He’s a little uncontrollable—“one of them said.

 

“Thank you BUT he’s my brother and I know how to tame him.”

 

“Alright then.” they free Jun Pyo and help him to stand up.

 

“Just tell us whatever happen, ma’am.”

 

 Then they leave.

 

 

“Paboo!” Jun hee smash his head with her purse.

“Aigoo, noona! You know I’m sick why you’re hurting me?”

 

“Aiishhh! It will be worse if you’re not sick!” her eyes shows worries, “Let’s go home. I’ll just hire someone to send to California to find him.”

He just stares at the gate blankly.

“Please don’t be hard headed, right now you need a rest.”

“Noona, can you grant my wish?”

She patted his back, “What is it?”

“Buy a ticket to Seoul.”

“But the private plane is already ready for us and…” she looks at her wrist watch, “It will be hassle to wait—the normal flight will depart around thirty minutes.”

“I want to feel what Jandi felt when she’s inside the aircraft with lots of passengers− I want to try it before I lose a chance to do it.”

 

silence.

 

“Alright, I will buy a ticket.”

 

In the entire flight hours, Jun pyo just stares the cloud and no word comes out to his mouth.

Jun Hee just sighs and gives him a chance to relax because he knows that this is another burden for him—going home without match.

 

 

 

==============================================================================

Im sorry for wrong grammar and wrong spellings! Mianhae!

==============================================================================