XXV: SURPRISE

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

As a promise for a New Year a Sweety Candylicious Lovey Dovey moment.

I'll edit some fonts later

Have  blessed New Year to all of us!

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 


 


 


 


 

Jandi's senses awaken with shuffling sounds around the room.


 

"Five more minutes... I'll be up." she mumbles yet her eyes still close.


 

She shift her body to the left and felt something different. She snaps her eyes instantly and thinks what is wrong.


 

'Yeah, I remembered taking a nap in sitting position but why I'm lying down in the couch. Wait... Is Jihoo made me sleep more when he woke up???" he widen her eyes. 'Omo! This is so embarrassing! Haiisshh!'


 

She instantly sit up and look back to say sorry but she was surprise that Jihoo is not around instead Hani is standing beside his desk; browsing the documents. Hani smiles at her when she felt Jandi's presence.


 


 

"Konnichiha, Dr. Geum. Did I wake you by my searching here?"


 

"Aniyo! Aniyo! Not at all. Mianhae... but Where's Jihoo?"


 


 

"He doesn’t want to disturb you as he said that you're just getting the rest you needed. He's out with the two continuing the operation. Oh, by the way, Chairman already analysed the scene and the problems that he come up to cut the operation into one week."


 


 

"I see. I feel bad that we need to cut this up early."


 


 

"We feel that way too. So, wanna have late lunch with me?" she smiles at her.


 

She nods but then Hani's word strikes in, she was shock in horror.


 


 

"W-WHATT?! LATE LUNCH?!" she exclaims in wide eyes.


 


 

"Really, Jandi! You are a princess of aegyo." she giggles.


 


 


 


 


 


 

Outside the quarter, the three continue serving the victims; assisting the medical needs and of course Jihoo always give time to the children.


 


 

"I notice, Jihoo likes to be with children nowadays. " Hyung Jun mentions to Young Saeng.


 


 

Young Saeng stops and look outside where Jihoo approaching bunch of kids with warm smiles.


 


 

"I recall, he's with Jandi noona's med group when they were in college days; it’s paediatric so, it is easy for him to handle them."


 


 

"I see. Then, did he finish it?"


 


 

"Yeah, I think he got his diploma and three college degrees."


 


 

"What?! THREE!?"


 


 

"Omo! You don't know? He dropped first the Performing Arts and started Medicine but at the middle he enrolled himself in Business Management for taking over the company and ended up finishing Mastered in Business. That's why he didn't decide to take the Med Exam for License. After that, he slowly finished the First degree he took before and got the diploma after a while."


 


 

"Wow. I thought he was timid and a sore student in the school but he was actually studying." Hyung Jun nodded to himself.


 


 

"He's a freaking awesome!"


 


 

"You know right. That's why I knew it all along that Kyu-hyung will never beat him on this." he lowered his head after what he said.


 


 

"But why he's playing it off? He can get Kyu, right?"


 


 

"Only he himself knows why..."


 


 

"Are we really just a piece of chess to him?" he anxiously ask but with a hint of hurt.


 


 

"I... don't know either. He still done anything wrong to us so I think to better be played along with him." he sighs.


 

"Is that bothering you?"


 


 

"Huh? I'm not bothered. It's about the problem we faced and hyung..."


 


 

"So that's why you look bothered, waeyo?" fixing the tray of medical things they need.


 


 

"Huh? Ah... nothing. I... I'm worried about Kyu-hyung." stops on what he was doing and look down on it lost in thought.


 


 

Hyung Jun walks towards to him and pat his head brotherly. He gave him a solemn look.


 


 

"Kyu Jong is a fighter and fills with grudges toward to Chairman but when it comes to using others to get him down; he didn't consider it as an option."


 


 

"Yeah... I'm worried because they will pull him down with them the first thing my hyung link to them."


 


 

"He'll find a way. He'll do the right thing, I'm sure of it."


 


 

"Thanks, hyung." he smile back at him.


 

"I need a favor."


 


 

Jihoo said while entering the tent; interrupting their conversation. The two just look up at him. The three passed to the vacant lot were the two girls staying. They saw them approaching the kids and gathering up into a group. The kids cheered after Young Saeng said indistinct words to them. They pile themselves into three and followed in each of the guys.


 

"What are they doing?" Jandi asks.


 


 

"I think the three were eaten by their boredom and decided to play with the kids. Childish."


 


 

"That's cute... but where are they going?" she asks seeing them heading to the nearest building.


 


 

"Just leave them. There's no harm done, right?" she push off the topic.


 


 

"I guess so." she smile but still got her hunch that does not it what she felt.


 

"You promise to help me later, right?"


 

"Yes, I will. Pinkie swears."


 


 


 

They successfully finished helping around six in the evening and went to the cafeteria to get something to pull away the thirst they had for the whole hard working day. Jihoo enters the canteen quietly, follows by the others chatting to each other.


 


 

"The kids enjoy earlier at the second floor, isn't?" Hyung Jun cheered at Young Saeng.


 


 

"I think you're the one enjoyed the day not the children." He teases.


 


 

"What? Sheesh! You embarrassed yourself to them, can't you remember?"


 


 

"Stop pulling out some sleeves. Let's just get something to eat." he grabs Hyung Jun towards to the counter and greeted Jandi while passing by.

They accidentally bump to Jihoo and tense up when he throws an intimidated look at them. A little second of staring, the two immediately run out forgetting the need to buy something for themselves. Jandi and Oh-Hani witness the weird scenario and look back to Hani when she pokes her shoulder. Hani whispers to Jandi while drinking bottled water.


 


 

"Go. Approach him before he made some ordered up."


 


 

She nods to her, grabs another bottle for him and quickly approached Jihoo who look so troubled thinking what to order.


 


 

"Hey." She greets while nudging his arm.


 


 

"Hm. Hey." still looking at the choices of food.


 


 

"Water."


 


 

He slowly stares at her blankly when she put up the bottle in front of him to cover on what he is looking at.


 


 

"Uh... Thanks." He grab the bottle and look back to the food.


 


 

Being irritated, she slaps his back with her hand.


 


 

"What?"


 

"What? You are so mean!" she crossed her arms in front of her chest and pout.


 

"You act like a kid. You're adorable." he said in a monotone voice.


 


 

"You can't get me like that for the second time." she grumpily replied.


 


 

"Who’s meaner. I think you should be the one to make up with me. You didn't even say thank you for giving you a rest." wearing a blank facial expression.


 


 

"You can't be mad at me with that, are you?" She joke but Jihoo remain his adamant face.


 


 

Jandi was surprise that he did not even smile to her.


 


 

'What's wrong with him? Eventually he'll change his mood for me... but now...' she thought to herself while staring at him.


 


 

"Are you... really that mad that's why you didn't talk to me in good mood?" she asks worriedly.


 


 

Jihoo blinks twice to her then he felt something different. He ignore her question and cups his chest and his Lab coat's pocket to realized that he accidentally left the stethoscope at the building where the kids and them stayed a while ago.


 


 

"I will forgive you if you will get the stethoscope at the next building where we stayed earlier." he dare.


 


 

"B-but it was dark... out there." she lowered her head and fidgetted her fingers.


 


 

"Then forget it. See you."


 


 

"What? Jihoo... for real?" he stops him holding his sleeves.


 


 

"Do I look like I'm joking?" he stares at her blankly and then walks out the door.


 


 

"What should I do?" she whispery ask herself.


 


 

"J-Jandi?" Oh-Hani carefully calls out.


 


 

She sighs deeply and then looked up with determination to where Jihoo went out just to make it up with him even though she knew that it was a simple things to argue. Walking out the canteen to go mindlessly at the abandon building, she just cannot believe herself doing things like this for him when she finally arrived at the front door of the building.


 


 

"I really lost my sanity, right?" then she smile at herself. "He really did move my heart..." referring to her being out the snow just to find the necklace given by Jun Pyo.


 


 

Jandi enters the building with a creak sound of the broken door and duds her foot when she stood on a broken wooden floor. She grimace to see using the moonlight as a source of light of the abandon area where a lot of dishelves things in line in the way.


 


 

How the hell the kids gotten here with them without hurting themselves?’ he thought, raise her eyebrow and scream out loud.


 

"Yaah! You, Jihoo! If I really didn't care about you and wanted to making up things with you I won't be here at night, Haissh!"


 


 

She continued her fuming rants inside her mind while walking carefully at the path where she felt safe to walk until she reached the next floor. She cringe a bit to see the area that she sought of is darker than the first floor.


 


 

"My goodness! What do they done here and needed to be played around at the second floor?!" she shout out loud as no one hears her.


 


 


 

Click.


 


 


 


 

She stops travelling the hallway as she heard a faint flick sound at the right side of her and finally noticed when she illuminate the light coming from her phone that there was a large door beside her. She decided to take a look inside of it as she was really lost to where Jihoo left the stethoscope. Pushing forward with all her might the stubborn door due to the earthquakes attack; it is hard for her to pull than to push it—she manage to get herself in in a little opening she made from the door. Unlucky for her, it was totally black out there and stumble a bit, slipping out the phone out of her hand. Jandi gasps and did not try to move an inch when the door instantly closed itself from whatever reason. She finally calm a bit; she slowly pick her phone  up from the floor with her trembling hand to used it as a little light for herself and walks slowly. She breathes in deeply and tries to scroll her phone to call someone for help; again, against her luck the network has no signal around the area.


 


 

"My, pretty me. I'll die scaring myself out here or humiliate myself passing out here and found by Jihoo." she curse herself.


 

Wandering around failed seeing anything aside from endless darkness; she even try waiting her eyes to adjust to the darkness but it is really pitch black. Jandi sighs and when she felt losing her hope, she suddenly noticed a light showered on one spot—at the stethoscope. She frowns at the weird scene.


 

'Why that thing has a light on it only?' she thought while walking briskly towards on it.


 


 

When she was about to reach out her hand to get the stethoscope, her body tense up and look back over her shoulder when she heard another flick of something that sounded like a lighter at her back. Her eyes now wide as a plate when she heard another unnecessary sound:  a lower key note of an organ echoed inside the room. She never dares herself coming to a place like now that no one is with her. Jandi is on the edge of her frightening feelings that she suddenly sniffs, trying to fight the urge to cry. She embrace herself while holding the newly found stethoscope of Jihoo when she heard something shuffling and rustling sounds near in front of her.


 


 

"Mianhae... Jandi-ah." a sweet ghostly but worried voice called out.


 

She stops sniffing and recalling the familiar voice.


 


 

"It was so nice of you to smile…♪♪”


 


 

Someone is singing a song and accompanied by a sweet melody coming from an organ and a guitar strumming joining in to harmonizing it. Jandi stand still seeing in front of her were illuminating with dim light, showing Jihoo with a microphone with stands. Singing with sincerity of his lyrics, he made sure to make eye contact with her even though they far apart.


 


 

“♪♪ Those warm look in your eyes

I was exhausted and sick

Did you embrace the tears silently?”


 


 

She blinks twice and deeply breathes in and out to her relief that she is not really alone in the area anymore. She can see Hyung Jun playing the piano and Young Saeng as well with the guitar. She was also surprise to see Kyu Jong with them beating the tambourine in his hand.


 


 

"♪♪ I have to tell you I love you

I’m sick of your tears, I’ll go with you

Close your eyes, lean on me

Because I, I’ll keep you "


 


 

She found herself smiling back forgetting the horror she felt earlier while listening to the sweet voice of Jihoo accompanied with their musical instruments. Every word of the lyrics is very comforting and the rhythm are very soothing to the mind and body that makes her feel safe and secure.


 


 

"♪♪  Now your pain and your joy

Let me share them with you

Let’s share the happiness of this moment

I’ll stay forever"


 


 

Jihoo slowly walks towards to her with the microphone on his hand continuing his song. He held her hands and rest it on his chest; a shock Jandi's face look up to him as she felt his heart beat crazily on his ribcage. She was answered by a nervous smile giving to her by him.


 


 

"J-Jihoo..." but she was cut up by Jihoo's loving squeeze on her hand.


 


 

"♪♪  I have to tell you I love you

I’m sick of your tears, I’ll go with you

Close your eyes, lean on me

Because I, I’ll keep you


 

Because I, I’ll keep you~"


 


 

While singing some lyrics, the entire room pours out yellow lights down the floor. It was not really that dark; the black curtain slowly pulls up and appears a lighted candle on the floor showing words with her name written in English intently for her only.


 


 


 

I LOVE

YOU

JANDI


 


 

At the last letter of her name was seated a sweated-long sleeve Jung Min besides it; smiling back at her. she got teary eyes and touch by the effort of ever sweet Jung Min who she claimed as a friend also. Another surprise pulled by Jihoo when the children's voices heard inside the room.


 


 

"Because I, I’ll keep you..." chanting of every children showing off themselves from the shadows of darkness slowly. This was it; she cries continuously because of the overwhelm happiness she felt for one of a kind performance just for her. Hyung Jun plays swiftly pushes the last key notes for the music to end.


 


 

"Saranghae, Geum Jandi." He whispers sweetly to her ears when he gives her a hug returning hers.


 

Jihoo did not receive a word from her but a tearful eyes answers more than what he wanted to hear. He knew that she captivates her heart more evenly than he expected but he knew more he cannot hear those words from her with sincerity now as she is struggling to what seems wrong from moving on quite fast.


 


 

"J-Jihoo..." she sniffs in between her words while hugging him.


 


 

"Hush... I'm not expecting to hear it back from you this instantly... I still can wait... I can wait forever. I just want to say it now and there on what am I feeling." he rubs her back.


 


 

He felt her head nodding against his chest, still covering herself as she was embarrassed to see him her crying again.  The children cheers and run towards to the couple to give them a comforting hug. Jandi gladly accept it while wiping her tears from her cheeks. One of them stops the rest to make sounds as she wants to ask her. The children become quiet and look up at Jandi with expectation.


 

"Dr. Geum, Ar... yu... ha... pi... we... shing...a... song... widu... arr... pirinssu... Yoon-sama?" one of the children struggling to talk to her in English as they knew Jandi did not understand pure Japanese Language.


 

"Pirinsu Yoon-sama? You mean Dr. Yoon referring a prince?" pointing at Jihoo.


 


 

The girl nodded.


 


 

 "You're asking if I'm happy about your performance?" she said it in their language.


 


 

The girl nodded again. She smiled at her and pats her head.


 


 

"You don't know how happy I am!"


 


 

The little girl frowns at her when she did not understand what she said in Hangeul. Jihoo translated it for her to the girl and after receiving the answers, all of the children cheers again. Jandi was amaze to receive a cheerful shout from the children


 


 

"Why are they so happy?"


 


 

This time, Jihoo giggles and blush a bit scratching the back of his head.


 


 

"Well, I kind a promise to them that when they asked you in English and got a good response, We will have a Chicken Hen Train where you the Hen our mother, they were be chicks and..." suppressing his laughter. "And me... hehehe... the father rooster." scratching his head again.


 


 

"Ahhh." then she look back to the children. "You want to play?"


 


 

"Hai!!!" The children cheers.


 


 

"Yaah! We are included in that game! I group myself to Young Saeng-ie!" shouts Hyung Jun.


 


 

"Do you wanna die early? I can't give you my partner. You're my group, are you?" Kyu jong claims asking Young Saeng.


 


 

"Yes, sir!" Young Saeng salutes at him and goes besides him.


 


 

"Wae? How about me?" pointing himself.


 


 

"You have no choice to be partner up with Jung Min-ssi." Kyu Jong declares.


 


 

Hyung Jun throws a disgusted look at Jung Min and scoffs as he do not have a choice. Young Saeng raises up high his hand and shouts.


 


 

"First game: kill the candle light and whoever wins has a free stuff toy!" Young Saeng declares.


 


 


 

In that instant, the children flew themselves in every candle on the floor and hurriedly blowing the lights off to be the first group to win. Jihoo tugs Jandi's hand gesturing to join the kids and she agreed on lowering their knees to the nearest candle to blow the lights off. After a while, they continue the next game by group; the mother hen is assign to secure every chicks they have at their back while the father rooster as to be the 'It' to get the chicks from the other group. When Jihoo tries to get the chick from Jung Min's group where Hyung Jun is the It, it is either they tense up by Jihoo's blank face that is why they can get their chicks easily or the kids voluntarily made their way to be on their Prince Yoon side. Every time it happens, Young Saeng boosted in laughter as the loser will be crawling under the winner pants; crossing all under their feet even with children. As the two do so, everyone giggles and the room fills with children's laughter. At the last part of the line and being tired Hyung Jun collapse to his back and tickles the last kid in the line.


 


 

"Yaah! That's unfair! Dr. Yoon got a lot of kids on our group!" he playfully pouts at them when he sit back, crossing his legs.


 


 

"You're not keeping them well. Well, we had a good fight with Young Saeng's group." Jandi said while playing Jihoo's hand with her.


 


 


 

Hyung Jun pulls Jung Min and whacks his back.


 


 

"Hey, what's that for?!" rubbing the sore back of his.


 


 

"For losing the game!"


 


 

"Haish! It's just a game Jun-ie. Let him be." Kyu Jong defence at him.


 


 

Jung Min bows for thanking him saving his skin and he face Hyung Jun to slip his tongue out on him. He instantly raise his hand to slap him more back when he was cut off by Kyu Jong 's hiss; he dramatically wail and made a sad face for not getting back to what Jung Min done to him. Everyone giggles at his gestures.  After a little rest, they give the promised toys to the children who win the games and they let them go down to eat.


 


 

"How did you manage to go here, Kyu Jong?" Jandi asks while climbing off the stairs following the children in front of them.


 

"I was just bore as hell that's why I went here. It didn't disappoint me as I join activities like this—getting yourself to be a kid again for some time is refreshing."


 


 

"You just missed your cousin." Hyun Jun teased.


 


 

"Shut up." Kyu glares at him.


 


 

Hyung Jun just raise his both hands up. Jandi stops in the middle of hallway to canteen while holding Jihoo's wrist. He give her a confuse look at her as he did not understand that kind of act and all of them stop to look back at the two.


 

"I... I want to go somewhere else, Jihoo."


 


 

"Where? I thought you were hungry?"


 


 

"Neh. B-but... I want... can we go out for a while? I want to show you something." she looks up shyly while blushing madly.


 


 

"Oohhh... Look whose getting cheesy." Hyung Jun teases but only receives a nudge to his side. "Aww! That's hurt Kyu!"


 


 

"We'll just get something from the canteen and we'll follow the two of you later." Young Saeng butts in.


 


 

He place his arms around to Hyung Jun's and Kyu Jong's shoulder dragging them to enter the canteen. Jung Min bows before following the three.


 


 

"They're getting used to be like that with us, huh?" Jihoo muse.


 


 

"You don't like that? It's always in favour with us don't you think?" dragging him out the hallway to the exit door.


 


 

"Geuss so? What was this again." he secretly smirks.


 


 

"A surprise." she giggles.


 


 

They went to the side of the wreck park and climbs off the stepping stone stairs to go up near the remaining tree that stand still at the area. Jihoo saw Oh-Hani standing near the tree, waiting them to arrive.


 


 


 

"She's here all along?" He inquires.


 


 

"She helped me done things here." she said then walks briskly leaving his hand and hug Hani for thanking for her help.


 


 

Jihoo bows to acknowledge her presence and Oh-Hani too.


 


 

"I'll let you alone with Chairman." she simply bow and walk.


 


 

This simple cold expression towards to each other made Jandi worried.


 


 

"Are you two had something?"


 


 

The two shook their heads.


 


 

"Then why both of you giving a cold treatment?" asking directly to Jihoo who she did not get a response from him.


 


 

Oh-Hani stare at Jihoo and back to Jandi before she breathes in.


 


 

"Alright. I got my issue. He pull me out to his wing and set me to be Kyu Jong's secretary when the times he needed someone most. That is the reason behind my cold treatment."


 


 

"And you, young man?"


 


 

"She started it, I just follow her."


 

"Lame excuse." she scoffs.


 


 

Jihoo just blink at her.


 


 

"Mianhaedda for being stubborn, Jihoo-ssi; My bad." Hani bowed at him.


 


 

"I had wronged you too. I shouldn't treat you that way. I'm sorry." he slightly bows and accepts her apology.


 


 

"That was quick. Heh. Now I got my happy back!"


 


 

The two just raises their brows at her but she just shrugs it off.


 


 

"I'll let you two have time to each other." Hani said.


 


 

She led Jihoo to the picnic blanket under the tree. There lying a basket of food, two bottles of water and also a rectangular box of gift.


 


 

"Come on, Jihoo...sit." dragging him down to sit.


 


 

"You sure you made these all?"


 


 

"I personally made the food. Hani-ah think for me where the good place to have a decent date around here."


 


 

"I thought you forgot this day." he smile warmly at her and tag her hands to sit along.


 


 

"Mianhaedda for treating you badly earlier."


 

"You're a good actor. You fooled me well that you were mad and lost your stethoscope."


 


 

"To tell you the truth, I was bothered that I don't know how I would make you go there without noticing that I have a surprise to you. It is real, I accidentally left it there and the two congratulate me for the idea to leave the stethoscope to be one of the reasons for you to go there. I didn't actually. Hey! What's behind that goofy smile?"


 


 

"Because you really are good! That is why you called to be the youngest Father of Art." she gracefully exclaim.


 


 

"Father of Music Industry, darling."


 


 

"Oops!" she grin widely.


 


 

"Thanks."


 


 

"For what?" opening some box of food inside the basket.


 


 

"These; for giving me a date under the tree."


 


 

"Nah... Don't mention it. I recall you want to experience a date of a normal couple." giving him a bento box.


 


 

"Your gift for me cannot be compared to what I have for you tonight. It was simple but it is worth to have you here with me. Kansahamnidda for spending a month with me."


 


 


 

"And we will continue to do so. So stop thanking me spending a month. I know for sure, more than a month we can spend for us." she smiles at him.


 


 

"It is yours was special. You surprise me with those children and with your cousins. It's one of a kind, really.  Playing games like that was so refreshing, I may be sound old but it is. Thanks for the surprise."


 


 

"And I'll continue surprising you.".... 'With my love.' Jihoo thought.


 


 

"How thoughtful. Alright, let's eat."


 


 


 


 


 


 

"What is the reason why you're here, hyung?" Young Saeng asks while walking out to follow Jandi.


 


 

"I just missed you. Is that wrong?"


 


 

"I know there's something. Spill it."


 


 

"Alright." He stops walking and look at him. "Jihoo told me that he will let me fix this mess by my own."


 

"Giving the idea of handing it over to you, is it just too obvious he wants you to experience all? That he gives way for you?" Hyung Jun raise his opinion.


 


 

"That's none sense. He just wanted to punish me for my misbehaviour." Kyujong retaliate.


 

"If he want that... he didn't need to talk to any of Head here and asked to report every details to you." Young Saeng butts in.


 


 

Kyu jong look back to Young Saeng whose looking straight where Jihoo and Jandi sitting at.


 


 

"Jihoo might act cold towards to us but those treatments were natural for him because he knows nothing for being warm. There's a hint that he actually warming up to us because Jandi already melting his cold heart."


 


 

"Yeah... when he's with her, nothing but smiling Jihoo I see not the cold Jihoo I know." Hyung Jun said.


 


 

"Are you fascinated by Jihoo's life?" Kyu asks with jealousy.


 


 

"I think so. I almost understand why he like that. He acted different in his past from his action we are seeing today. They told me that no one stand as a parent for him; even our grandfather. That's why he developed affection towards to the person named So Eun-noona who took care of him. " Young Saeng said.


 

"Who told you about his life? Uncle Wong?" Kyu inquires.


 


 

"Now to think of it, it was odd that Uncle Wong didn't talk too much about Jihoo's life actually. Jun hee-noona and Jae kyung-noona told me about it."


 


 

"We never ask so he didn't tell."


 


 

"I guess so." Young Saeng saw Hani and wave at her.


 


 

Oh-Hani welcomes them and invited to sit but she froze when she saw Kyu Jong.


 


 

"Like you saw a ghost." he scoffs. "Stop that, it's annoying."


 


 

"I- I didn't expect y-you here a..around.. CEO Kim." she hesitantly bows.


 


 

"Wae? Am I not allowed to be here?" he folded his arm in front of his chest.


 


 

"My, our little Kyu is missing someone and it's not us Saengie." Hyun Jun teases.


 


 

Young Saeng giggles with Hyung Jun but they just receive death glares from Kyu.


 


 

"Tch. Childish."


 


 

"It fireback to you hyung."


 


 


 

Hyung Jun continue to laugh madly that result of hitting his head from a lower branch of tree beside them.


 


 

"Karma back easily to you. Meryeong!"


 


 

"Just admit it."


 


 

"Stop arguing. We can start to eat the food Jandi prepare for us."


 


 

"But we got for ourselves at the canteen." Young Saeng pouts.


 


 

"It's alright Saengie... it's kimbap."


 

"Yeepey, eating mode!" Hyung Jun charge at the food and continue stuffing his mouth with kimbap.


 


 

 A little while, Jihoo and Jandi walk by hand in hand to their place.


 


 

"Oh! You were all here! Did you enjoy my kimbap?"


 


 

The four raise their hands showing thumbs up for the food while chewing. Jandi giggles seeing they enjoy it. Kyu stare at Jihoo who is busy staring at Jandi's face but when he notices it he pays his attention to Kyu. Startled, he looked down and continues stuffing his mouth and accidentally chokes.


 


 

"Hey, you're the one who remind us to be careful and see what happen to you?" Hyung Jun smack his back lightly.


 

He just nods and continues coughing. Hani unscrew the bottled water and give it to him to drink it.


 

"Ahhh! I thought I'm gonna die choking!" he exasperate.


 

“What’s with the hurry?” Jihoo asks.


 

“Tch. Hurry? I just love Jandi’s kimbap and I know Hyung Jun will not leave any for me.” He said justifying his action.


 

“By the way, you three are awesome! Are you somewhat a singer or a band?” she innocently smiled at them.


 

Hyung Jun throws ‘Are-you-serious’ look on what she refers to them and the two look confuse to Jihoo and then to Hyung Jun.


 

“A-are you serious???”  He made say it out loud at last but Jandi just blink her eyes.


 

He grimace and slaps his forehead with his own hand and shows ‘Oh my God’ look before he whacks her shoulder with a little force that made Jandi slightly stumble out. All of them look at Hyung Jun with wide eyes but Jandi just brush it off and playfully glare back at Hyung Jun.


 

“Yah! And what was that for?” she clung her both hands to the side of her hips.


 

“Are you suffering in an illness called Amnesia and you forgot about my life before?!” he glare back at her.


 

She’s about to snap at him but eventually remember what he said before and sheepishly smile back at Hyung Jun while scratching the back of her head.


 

“Oh! Really! Mianhae… I forgot that they were what you said before!”


 

Kyu Jong and Young Saeng hit his head at the same time and earn scowls from a miffed Hyung Jun.


 

“Yaah! What’s that for?!” He shouts at them.


 

“Have you forgotten that she’s our noona?!”  Kyu Jong tiffs.


 


 

“It’s not you that I smack so don’t be a hurt.”


 

“Jeez! He’s our Chairman’s person, have you forgotten.” Young Saeng said crossing his arm in front of his chest.


 

Hyung Jun felt his world stops turning and look up at Jihoo in wide eyes. He releases a nervous laugh and awkwardly scratched his head then suddenly pleaded to Jihoo below his knee asking to spare his life.


 

“Please! Spare my life!”


 

“Jung Min-ssi.”


 

Hyung Jun’s body jerk up when he heard Jihoo’s voice calling out his secretary.


 

“It’s up to you how you handle him.”


 

Then an evil smile spread at Jung Min’s face.


 

“NOOOO!!!”