XVII: BOLT FROM THE BLUE

Boys over Flower II: Eternal Love

a/n: Im really sorry for not updating the last time I promised! it's really hard to connect to the internet in the past few days! i hope you like this chapter though... Mianhe for putting a lot of characters... they are just cameos.. and I was suddenly had the urge to put a face for Shinbo. hehehe! for the next chapter, it will really be Jihoo and Jandi's scene. ^__^ But I can't promise the ending will be the end should it be *spoiler* >__<

 

Alright, enjoy reading!

i'll just put an image cover later on

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

On the contrary, Kyu Jong stomp his feet at the lounge and angrily walk out the vicinity and retreat to his office. It was already time but Jihoo did not show up; he did not expected that Jihoo, as a matter of fact the Chairman and the owner of the company, will not show any presence. As he enters his room, he wipes out madly his table that made all the files and objects on it flying out. He clenches his fist and punches the table multiple times and hissed out his anger. He dramatically sits back to his swivel chair and tremendously pulls out his necktie out of his collar.

 

 

 

 

“That, he’s a damn fool head! How can he do this to me?! I regret giving you a little credit in my mind that you are, somehow acting good to me. I REGRET it!!! Yahhhh!” he screams while running his hand through his hair.

 

 

 

 

He somehow sense that Jihoo made way to his heart as he knew that he take care of them after learning the other two had given a chance to change. But, it changed it quickly as he did not even say a word to him that he will not be out there with him. For out of it, he sent Hani a bit late to announce that he’ll not be around.

 

 

 

‘That bastard! That scumbag!’ he curses him in his mind.

 

 

He unconsciously finds it is frightening and scary this well-off party—it’s the biggest and important people of the foundation and the company with him, hell, it's the Corporation pioneer's place where he is serving now. The last two years of celebrating the anniversary at Japan, Jihoo always shows his presence to him even in a far away without the guest seeing him as the party starts and leaves in the middle of the party. He’s always at the top of the veranda or at the side of the curtain where the guests are less staying. He expected to be like that but he sent Hani so it is clear that he will not.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Jung min run hurriedly inside in his office.

 

“S-sir—“

 

“Shut up! I don’t need you! Not at all! Make something about it but I WILL NEVER GO DOWN THERE BY MY OWN! Jihoo will regret this as he abandoned me here! That Jerk, I hope he died early!” he gritted his teeth.

 

“Don’t say that!” Jung Min accidentally raises his voice to him.

 

Kyu’s head snap back at him and gave him a dirty look.

 

“So you got guts to raise a voice because Jihoo wants you back.” He mocks.

 

“I’m sorry about that but I don’t want to hear such cursing words to someone, most especially to the Chairman.”

 

“You just show how lapdog you are to him! Stay away from me! Get out!” Kyu hysterically shout at him.

 

 

Even though Jungmin do not like to leave him alone, he knew better to follow because he do not want to persuade him in this kind of state. He bow for respect and left the room. Because of anger and feeling that all things are getting wrong from what he has assumes it is getting into his favour, he walks a bit then knocks down the vase at the side table of the receiving couch and throws a thick book in the ceiling that smashes the fluorescent. The place instantly fills darkness and only the light from the open door and outside's light illuminates inside.

 

 

"My, my... How dreadful to see this place wreck. You should keep it in place. It's not yet yours." said a man leaning on the door frame.

 

He look up to him hard to see the face of the person as the light was behind him.

 

"What cause you to pay a visit, Mr. Jang? You're always aloof and considered me as leeches, what made it in your sense to go here?" he look away and stares blankly in the darkness.

 

"Katachi-ssi asks a favor and that is why I'm in your doorframe."

 

"Shinbo-ah has a lower status here than yours, why you grant his simple request?"

 

"It's a wish from him and I think, I'm in the right time."

 

"What do you mean? I don't like you and you don't like—" but he was cut by Mr. Jang."I like you now. And I want you to be part of my team."

 

"Tch. What team you're saying?"

 

"It is to purge Jihoo into his place. He never mentions to you that he never attend any anniversary we are celebrating into this company. And in my opinion, HE really intended to do that so you will be humiliated after this. So are YOU in?"

 

“I can handle my own.” He snorts.“You need me.”

 

“In what way, huh? I did this entire thing with my own effort, why do I need like you?”

 

“Well, being the reason why Jihoo is panicking searching who did something to their company a year or two ago. It should be a helpful for you to be part of us?”

 

Kyu jong think for a while.

 

"Well, I'm here to conquer this company."

 

"We'll help you to accomplish that."

 

"I’m waiting for this to come… Now we're talking."

 

He look up to Mr. Jang and a morbid smile crept into his lips. Mr. Jang went to his side and helps him to stand up.

 

"Yo, kiddo... Shinbo-ssi voluntarily do the introduction for the event. He just pays what you did to him earlier."

 

"I... I see. Thank you Mr. Jang."

 

"No. Not at all. Let's be a good colleague. Let's go down now.""Alright."

 

 

 

After the introduction of Shinbo, every guest keeps themselves busy as the highlight of the party did not start yet. The drinks and cocktails flooded them and the food as well. Business men and women were chatting about their company and the achievements of their daughters and sons.

 

"This is silly. Why did he invite us when he clearly not going here?" Jun Pyo asks irritably to their friends.

 

"We knew this already, Jun pyo. He never attends any of this. If it just important for him, that is when we can see him in a party like this." Woobin explains drinking a Malibu cocktail.

 

"He's right. Can we go now? Or better yet it should be start the highlights because every guest congratulating me on something that I don't know the reason gives me a creep." he said holding Gaeul's hand.

 

As Gaeul nod, another set of wealthy family holding a magazine walks forward to them greets each of them and congratulate the two.

 

"Chukkahaeyo, Yi Jung. Finally, you will really be a fine man now." they shook Yi Jung and Gaeul's hand.

 

"We need to talk to someone; we just pass here to congratulate the two of you." The man said and left.

 

They stare at them with confuse while the family greeted them walks away.

 

"Yeah... That's creepy." Jun pyo muse.

 

"All of you look like you had seen a ghost." Yi Jung's father went to their side.

 

“There are creepy guests congratulating your son here, uncle.” Woobin said.

 

“What’s the fuss? You settled it and you’re wondering why they are doing that? Com’on son, just celebrate it with this anniversary. I’ll talk for Mr. Ha for a while. Woobin, say ‘Hi’ to your father for me.” He pats YiJung’s back, smile at Ga Eul and leaves.

 

Their mouths open a gap while their eyes following his father and turn back to him with suspicious eyes.

 

“W-what?? I really don’t know.” He held up his hand high.

 

“Hey, where’s Jihoo-ssi?” a girl ask them.

 

When they turn their head to look who she was, Woobin stuns and looks away but the others gives her a sardonic smile and ignores her.

 

“Yaah! I’m talking to any of you! Why don’t you try to answer my question?” the girl said.

 

“We’re busy talking to each other; can’t you see Bae Bi-ssi?” Jun Pyo spats.

 

Ga Eul wonders why everyone treats the girl rudely but eventually gives her an answer.

 

“He’s not around. We don’t know if he’ll come.” She responds politely.

 

“Ga Eul, do not talk to someone like her.” He hangs his hand to her arm again.

 

“W-why?” she whispery asks.

“You’ll know any seconds.” He also whispers back.

 

As he said that, Bae Bi spokes while looking at Ga Eul irritated.

 

“You’re not included to the person I’m asking at so don’t answer." she snaps at her and walks away.

 

Ga Eul just stand there wide eyes and look back to Yi Jung.

 

"I told you, she’s no good to talk to." he smiles at her.

 

She just nod as an answer and Bae Bi comes back. She eyed Ga Eul from head to toe and look back to Yi Jung.

 

"Is she?"

 

"What do you mean?" he looks at her with annoyance.

 

"Well, I don't know you really had a bad taste when it comes to your last girl. Hmn, your Ex's really felt intimidating to see her. She's no good to see here like this in a party. Tell me, girl... Is this your first time to attend a grand party like this?" she mocks.

 

"As far as I remember, I already attended Jun Pyo's birthday and every time I am there I didn't saw you around. Why is that?" Ga Eul furrowed her eyebrows and act like thinking.

 

Yi Jung smirks at her wise throwback question.

 

"Because I didn't like her around Woobin’s every time I'm celebrating my birthday." Jun pyo said.

 

"Yaaahh! Don't spat at me like that. Is it my fault that your friend there is drooling over me? I bet he don't have a partner here because he knew that I am here and he will try to convi—" she was cut off suddenly of another person.

 

"I am happy that you are over to her, Woobin-ah." she came from Woobin's back and cling her hand to him.

 

Woobin and the rest were surprised of what Jae Kyung's action. To fuel up more, she leans forward to kiss his cheek and pat his face after that. Jun Pyo tries to say something and pointing out to her but no words came out to his mouth. Yi Jung got the hint as she wink at them.

 

“Well… I think you’re the one who assumes he got no one.” Yi Jung taunts.

 

Woobin and Ga Eul stares at the two with wonder.

 

“Is that so? But why Woobin-ssi looks like he doesn’t know?” Bae Bi eyed him, observing his reaction.

 

Woobin did not how to response to her questioning; he rarely got into this kind of situation and the rarity that you call is now. He stands still; look back and forth to Bae Bi and to Jae Kyung with blank face.

 

“Call it as a surprise.” Jun Hee retorts.

 

“They dated once and Woobin didn’t like Jae Kyung to disturb as she was busy to their company but we call her to be with her father as this party are intended to elite’s stockholder of this foundation.”

 

“Yes. Well, I intended to have another date with him if that’s alright with you, Bae Bi-ssi?” Jae Kyung asks

 

"He shouldn’t… I mean all of you shouldn’t be here because you're not even a stockholder here--" she said.

 

"We are one of the elites." Yi Jung mocks.

 

Because she was irritated, she goes back to their first topic."Tch. Don't change the topic Mr. ."

 

“Who did?”

 

“Is this true Woobin?”

 

Bae Bi is still waiting for Woobin’s answer as he eyeing him and Jae Kyung.

 

“It doesn’t matter either who is with me or why I am here so… what’s the deal?” he look away to Bae bi.

 

“Finally, you say something coherent.” Yi Jung says and pats his back.

 

Bae bi glares at him and walks away. Everyone giggles and Yi Jung and Jun Pyo made a high five.

 

“Is it good thing to taunt her?” still worried as Woobin saw her march out like a kid.

 

“Darling, I can say she’s not really for you so let her go now.” Jun Hee says.

 

“Or yet, make her jealous if it really sees you like you see her. I bet she’ll in one hell envious to Jae Kyung! You’re daebak!” Yi Jung made high five to Jae Kyung too.

 

“Oh, silly her to mock one of my friend you know.” She said while suppressing her laughter.

 

“Hey, you save my . I owe you something. Tell me and I’ll grant that.” He said and hugs her waist in a friendly way.

 

“Nah, it’s alright and it’s not just me. Jun hee-unnie, you too are daebak! You made an alibi for me.” She thumbs up to her.

 

As they were still laughing what had happen, Yi Jung's eyes accidentally pass at a familiar figure at the entrance with two escorts.

 

 

"W-wait... Is it Geum Jandi or am I hallucinating that I am seeing her here?" he then pointed where he saw her.

 

Everyone looks at where he points and studied the lady still wearing a nice black coat that posed for the photographer as souvenir with her two escorts.

 

"Why she's here? Is she with Jihoo?" Ga Eul asks rather to herself.

 

"I can't see him near with her or rather here?" Woobin said as he examines the surrounding for new arrived guests.

 

Jun Pyo silently observing, looking for Jihoo's presence as well. As he finally realized that he is still nowhere to find, he gritted his teeth and mutter something to himself. Jandi was surprise to be greeted them first before her and hug them one by one but of course, there is an exception; they stare at each other and Jandi bows a bit and greet him formally.

 

"Where's the Chairman? Why is she with the two of you, Hyung Jun-ssi?" he asks to the two escorts.

 

The two shares gaze to each other and look back to Jun Pyo.

 

"I... Ah... I... I was asked... The chairman asks my presence here to Dr. Geum." Hyung Jun answers.

 

 

"Is that so?" Jun Pyo raised his eyebrow.He nodded.

 

"And you?" referring to Young Saeng.

 

"I'm also a guest."

 

He raised a brow to his answer.

 

"Don't scare the guy dude. You little one, in what way you are related to Jihoo?" Woobin asks to the other.

 

"M-me?"

 

"Yes you are. Your name is... Wait. Uhmn... What was his name again Jun?"

 

"I only remember 'Kim' in his name."

 

"You can ask me really if you really wanna know." Young saeng said.

 

"Yeah. Yeah. Your name?" Jun Pyo asks irritably.

 

"I'm Kim Young Saeng, brother of Kim Kyu Jong."

 

"The protective brother." Jae Kyung remarks.

 

"What were you talking?" Hyung Jun asks in whisper as he did not understand the situation.

 

"I'll tell you later."

 

"I was too busy that I forgot to go to Shinhwa to pay some visit to you to ask about it." Jun Pyo said.

 

"We are his important pieces of his game."

 

"Yaah! Do you have any words aside from that to describe what you are to him! Stop using metaphor words—straight to the point." Jun said angrily.

 

Young Saeng just blink and his face is blank.

 

"I don't see any wrong from I had mention and I already got straight to it."

 

 

"Smart kid. He got a point, Jun." Jae Kyung says.

 

 

"Hey, whose side are you really?" Jun Pyo pouts.Young Saeng supressed his smile of what he had seen. He hope that he can see that side of Jihoo too.

 

"Why are you smirking? Do you wanna die early?" Jun Pyo glares at him that made Young Saeng startled.

 

"Threatening too much other will cause their death before you, you know." Jun Hee says.

 

"Alright, then elaborate." Yi jung said as he wants to go back to the topic.Young Saeng sighs loudly in his mind.

 

'Here we go again... the question that I really do not know the answer aside from being a cousin, what am I to him really?'

 

"Are you figuring out something to your mind to escape the real answer. It should be better now or else..." Jun Pyo mocks.

 

He then look straight to Jun Pyo's eye longer that he expected and starts talking.

 

"Yes. I am really asking myself of what right word can be called to us because he always mention that word that you hate to hear it again every time we ask what we are to him. It's like we are part of his strategies to build something before you. I mean, we are employees that having a direct order from the chairman and only him can give decisions of what we are gonna do or what shouldn't. I think, I gave enough explanation of what we are. Right, that's what we are." he nods like giving a real answer for realizing it to himself.

 

"It's like you just figured out this to yourself only now." Ga Eul observes and she looks up to Jandi.

 

"Why you're timid today? Are you not feeling well?"

 

"Nah... It's just sudden that Jihoo asks me to be here without him." she lowered her head.

 

After a moment, the door abruptly opens as the acting-CEO came in the room with her partner tonight wearing his poker face to the crowd.

 

"Your brother seems not in the mood for the party." Hyung Jun remarks with a worried voice.

 

"I think it pissed him that he was hanging at the edge by Jihoo-hyung." he whispers back.

 

They stand in front of the photographer but Hani was asked to pull off her coat to reveal her gown.

 

"Mr. Park, please assist Secretary Jung to take off his coat." Kyu jong said coldly and look back to the photographer.

 

Hani stares at him while pulling off the coat and look back to Jung min with a smile.

 

"I'll keep this for a while Miss Jung. Just ask me to get it for you when you leave." Jung min said and bow.

"Kansahamnnida, Jung Min-ssi."

 

"Are you read--" his word stops dead in the middle when he looks back to Hani.

 

 

She is so stunning to her mermaid dress with white crystal sequence on the neck part in a pearl white satin dress flailed under her feet. She simply pulled back her hair and a little touch of make up in her face to enlighten her feature. He was awe on the beauty in front of him; how many times he was captivates by her simple beauty he did not know anymore. He cleared his throat and remained his cold facade while talking to her.

 

"A-are you done? Let's do this so we can go to our business." wanting to brush off the feeling.

 

He offers his arm and Hani wrap hers to him. When they pass by to them, he just ignore his brother and walks away without a word.

 

"Kyu Jong-hyung is really pissed." Hyung Jun whispers.

 

"Hey your brother just ignores you..." Woobin pointed out."At least the girl smile at them." says Ga Eul.

 

Young Saeng just nod silently.

 

While walking in the middle of the elites, Kyu jong felt twisted inside and his hands shake voluntarily as his nervousness is eating him up.

 

'Why can't I shake off to my mind the tense and confine myself that this is like another celebration like in Japan' he thought and frown.

 

"Is there something wrong?" asks Oh-Hani looking at him.

 

"You're not helping. Just shut up." He snaps but his face gets redden as her face nearly to his.

 

 

'This girl is really tempting… She addends anxiety. Aishh!' saying to himself.

 

 

"Stop battling to your mind. It will really exhaust you. Just relax." advice Oh-Hani while looking at the crowd.

 

Kyu jong stares at him wide eyes momentarily and back to being cold.

 

"Who said I'm having an inner battling? Tch. So many assumptions."

 

Oh-Hani just gave him a small smile and continues walking with him. It helps a bit to see that simple smile for him; it made his heart to be peaceful at least for a while as some guests are approaching them and trying to have a short conversation. He saw Mr. Jang observing him afar with Shinbo and sometimes having a chat to other elites.

 

"This should be good." he mumbles.

 

He felt Oh-Hani squeeze his arm lightly and when he look back to her, those bubbly face shown.

 

"Fighting!" her fist raise a bit to cheer him.He can't hide it and chuckles a bit.

 

 

"See. You're so uptight. You need a little laugh." She pats his arm again and smile.

 

"You really are something, Secretary Jang. I already snap you a million times but here you are trying to lessen my anxiety. What a good enemy you are." he mocks.

 

"How many times I will tell you that I am no one's ally." she sighs and continue talking. "Sure... If it makes you feel better, I will gladly accept your assumptions. Remember these words--Be close with your friends but closer to your enemy." she cross her arms in front of her.

 

"I will. I will." he tease.

 

At Jun pyo's group, Young Saeng and Hyung Jun left for a while to talk to Kyu Jong and promise to be back for Jandi. They find a table that suits to them with additional two of course as Jandi ask to reserve it.

 

"They are not important to reserve." Jun Pyo pouts.

 

"I am here because of them Jun Pyo-ssi."

 

"What's with formality Jandi?" he frown.

 

Everybody eye her as what she address to Jun Pyo.

 

"It's good to start now to be civil. We already talk about this wish you have and finally, him and I are officially couple." she said darkly.

 

Silence surrounds them even the room fills with noise and music. Jun Pyo did not expect to be this early but he knows that this will happen; it's just too early for him. They look to Jun Pyo with concerns.

 

"Y-yes. That's good for a starter. S-should I call you with formality too?" he asks.

 

Jandi just stares at him blankly and did not answers back.

 

"There's nothing to be formal tonight guys. We are friends are we?" Woobin says to chill the atmosphere.

 

Just then she stands up to excuse herself.

 

"Sorry, I need to go to the bathroom." she bows a bit and walks away.

 

"I need to follow her." Ga eul stands up as they nod and follows her behind.

 

"I need to see someone. I will be back." Jun pyo says a minute while standing up and leaves the table.

 

Yi Jung pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration.

 

"This... Right... How many more things to come up to trigger some headaches?" he hissed.

 

Woobin pat his back to gives comfort but Yi jung stands up.

 

"I need some air." then he leaves.

 

Woobin follows his stares to him moving out to veranda when Jun Hee stands up too.

 

"I need to find Jun Pyo. He can't be messing around as his condition isn't good. Excuse me."

 

The two just nod as she left and look at each other with worried eyes. Woobin let his head fall to the table and lean a bit, turn to face Jae Kyung while lying his head on the table.

 

"Can't figure why we left alone here." he sighs deeply.

 

 

"So we're just the two of us here, huh?" she smiles sadly.

 

 

They look into their eyes like accompanying each other in their minds and thoughts. They suddenly enjoys the peaceful atmosphere brings their gaze.

 

"Things getting more complicated aren’t?" he asks.

 

Jae Kyung leans over the table too and now they’re both heads lying in the table.

 

"Everything is ed up but that doesn't mean that there is no way to mend it." she said while smiling at him.

 

"I hope so... I don't like things keep messing up." he sighs.

 

"Don't worry. Time will take it to what should be done and we will hope that this thing will end soon."

 

 

"Clearly, Jun Pyo still has those feelings to Geum Jandi but he did still sticking to what he decides."

 

"It backfire it to him too much."

 

"Definitely."

 

 

"So you're enjoying each other's company, I see." someone behind them said.

 

 

They both jolt up to seat properly and look behind to see who it was.

 

"P-papa!" she said in surprised vioce.

 

They both have round eyes looking at Mr. Ha and Woobin stands up to pay respect.

 

"Good evening, sir." he greets.

 

"Good evening too. Jae Kyung Honey, I've been searching the whole place to look for you and luckily I see your well-known back leaning in this very table with him."

 

 

"Ah. Ahehehehe. Well yeah, I did. I do like his company." She looks to Woobin and smiles.

 

Suddenly, Mr. Jang and his daughter walking towards to their place as he notice Mr. Ha talking to them.

 

"There you are Pres. Ha... It's been a long time to see you again."

 

They handshake and introduce their daughters.

"You're a lovely one." said Mr. Jang as he lean a bit getting Jae Kyung's hand to kiss.

 

"I heard that you had son also. Mind me to see him so we can have a blind da--" but was cut off by Jae Kyung.

 

"Appah, you're embarrassing Me." she said shyly.

 

"I thought you two are dating?" Bae Bi said joining the conversation.

 

Woobin stares at her then back to Mr. Ha who frown his eyebrow to him. He suddenly felt that he can't swallow normally as it like there is a lump on his throat.

 

"You two are dating?" Mr. Ha asks.

 

Jae Kyung glares at Bae Bi secretly as he doesn’t know what to say.

 

They don't want to be busted early by Bae Bi but she can't put lies in front of his father.

 

 

"Yes. We are." Woobin reply.

 

It was now her turn to surprise as it draws this pretention to the next level.

 

"If it is okay with you, sir…" Woobin continue.

 

It was also taken aback by Bae Bi who still had left open.

 

 

"I didn't see that coming." he cross his arms in front of him. "Well young man, what's your name?"

 

"Woobin, sir. Song Woobin."

 

"..."

'This is it. I knew this will coming. It will be safe to be like this than humiliate Jae Kyung in front of

Bae.' he thought while lowering his head.

 

"Why you didn't tell me about him? And is it alright to you that you're dating your ex-fiancés friend?"

 

The question is intended to Jae Kyung who look up again to her father then to Woobin.

 

"I was about to tell you but I decided to… I... I like... to do it again so I can confirm my feelings. I... I already said that I enjoy his presence w-whenever we meet up."

 

"I won't allow happening this anymore." Mr. Ha said.

 

The two raise their heads in shocks of what they heard and suddenly Bae Bi smirks.Woobin already expected this so he pretended that he was too shock, lowered his head and give Jae a see-I-told-you looks and smile secretly.

 

"P-papa..." Jae Kyung pleads just to look like she is against to his decision.

 

His father sighs deeply before he speak again.

 

"Please no more secrets, honey. Tell me if you have someone to date with. It's really embarrassing to the others I talk about recommending me a man to date you."

 

Now this is real. They are both surprise, double as much to say as he ask like an incredulous favor.

 

"Papa... Are you okay with Woobin? No offense, my dear." she asks then looks at Woobin.

 

"It is okay."he waves his hand.

 

"Well... Darling, the worries can be seen is he is your ex fiancé’s closest friend. That will be awkward. Can you handle that? And what if he is just playing your heart? That. I won't allow it anymore."

 

"Is that the only you worries?"

 

"Of course. He got not-so-good-background but he still good in your eyes, that's enough for your mother and I to agree with. So I think I will cancel Jihoo's date with you."

 

'H-he asks Jihoo to have a date with you?" Woobin ask as he was surprised.

 

"Deh, he confirms it but we didn't see each other yet." she said.

 

"I see. Oh yeah, you two are single that's why.""Unfortunately, yes."

 

"Don't be. I and Bae are single too. Even Jun Pyo." he shows a goofy smile.

 

 

Jae Kyung giggles as she saw that kind of smile of him.

 

"We leave you here first children, we need to talk to Mr. Kim." interrupted by Mr. Ha and leave them with Mr. Jang.

 

"Hey... We're not children anymore." Jae kyung pouts at his father.

 

"But you're acting one." Bae Bi mumbles and hears Woobin.

 

"That's the cute side of her." Woobin pats Jae's head.

 

 

"You'll definitely change your mind when the fondness you have fades."

 

Woobin turn his head to look straight to Bae whose voice has a hint of jealousy.

 

"How sure you are?" Jae Kyung asks.

 

"I just know him. By the way, please give my best wishes to Yi Jung with his fiancée. I didn't intend to be rude earlier." she said.

 

"Why all of you congratulate them when they didn't settle it down?" Woobin asks.

 

"Why? You didn't see the magazine?"

 

"What magazine?"


"Here. It says that the wedding ceremony will be held on the last day of the month." he shows the page where the announcement of Yi Jung's wedding posted.

 

They took it and read it.

 

"Omo! It really posted here." Woobin said.

 

"Really??? You really don't know?"

 

"Well, we're gonna confirm this to Yi Jung. Thanks, Bae."

 

"Alright. I think I need to find something that will go off my boredom. I must go now."

 

 

She walks to the centre and grab a cocktail where the waiter serves. Woobin just stares at him while Jae was looking at the magazine then look up to Woobin and she saw a peaceful sight in his face.

 

"She was already forgiven after snapping you back earlier. You really like her, do you?" He turns his head and just smile without answering his question.

 

"I don't know what you see to her but I think you have reasons to like her."

 

"Really? You saw something on her?" She nods."Only Jihoo didn't treat her shabby. Jun and Yijung were mad at her because... Well, he sometimes treats me a trash."

 

"Really? Sometimes??? I don't think so."

 

"But. But it was my fault too that's why she have the rights to act like that."

 

"Is that so?"

 

"Yeah... Sort of."

 

"Mind to share?"

 

"You really made me talk recently."

 

"I got a charm."

 

They laugh at it and start walking slowly.

 

"Seriously, you know... I was known as Casanova as I hit any ladies when I see some potential on them."

 

"Correction. You still have that title." She giggles.

 

"Yeah. Yeah. Okay. Now the first time I saw her I'm not that so interested on her; I tried to play her heart and be attached to her. But eventually I fell for her even I'm flinging with others. I felt guilt and frighten as I don't want to commit any serious relationship that time so I ended it." he stops for a while to look to her face if there is any comment she will say.

 

She just nod to tell that she wants him to continue.

 

"As time goes by... My mind is always searching for her. Unconsciously went in front of her door standing there blankly. When she opened the door, she passed by not looking at me like I am not there. I tried to forget her by pulling another strings to the girl and hook up one to another. I done that a year and so but still ended up courting her one more time and didn't date anyone else as of now."

 

"So... How many years you are courting her?" She asks.

 

"It's almost five. I sometimes stop courting her but not because I am tired but I'm giving her the time not to irritate her by my constant presence. The last time was the time you saw me down and after a week of that I tried again and again."

 

"And she thought that every time you stop, you're courting someone else?""I think so but I knew she knows that I didn't go on a date now."

 

 

"And she just shrugs off this scenario I set up? Because she thought that after a while you're going back to her?"

 

"Maybe that's why she said she just know it."

 

"How many months you spend before crawling back to her?"

 

"Hey... You're making fun of me."

 

"I don't know that the Casanova is always crawling back to a lady like her."

 

"Hey... You and Jihoo's spat make me sad. I thought you see something on her that I may be right following her." he pouts.

 

"Oh now I get it. Jihoo didn't find the girl interesting to bully but you." she just nod to herself.

 

"Cut it out."

 

"You didn't answer my question. How long it take before crawling back to her again?"

 

“A week.” He replied quietly.

 

“Gosh! A week?!” he dramatically flailed her hand up and down.

 

"Cut it out I said."

 

"Meryeong!"

 

Woobin hugs her waist and tried to cover with his hand. They giggled as his attempts failed as Jae Kyung easily rid his hand unto it. Afar from them, Mr. Ha and Mr. Jang gaze at them with amusement.

 

"Well, my young lady found her mate, don't you think?"

 

"Are you not afraid of what consequence can it made to date a man like him?"

 

"That man is a good friend of my daughter even he had that kind of background. It is time that I will listen to her wants."

 

"I see. You're being a good father to her."

 

     And they continue watching the two playing around and giggling every time they caught each other. Jun Pyo walk pass to Mr. Ha without getting any attention. He wobble a bit and a little sweat trickling on his forehead while heading out the hall to the lounge attempting to get a good fresh air. He cupped four shots of vodka and the fifth one gave him a tightening feeling on his heart that made him decide to leave the bar. While walking down the lounge, he can't take the overwhelming pain that he slowly collapse while pressing his chest using his hand after entering a secluded comfort room. He hurled as he gasps for an air and slowly laid his self to the cold white floor. He didn't care anymore where he is but he is praying that no one will see him like that and stop the pain he feels at once. Life really not giving a favor to him, he lost his consciousness but gradually a minute later he felt someone is pulling him up and helping him out the area.

The numbness eat his body that he can't feel nor think straight like he was flying beneath clouds by clouds where they are heading; he just know that someone helps him. His mind wanders thinking about his sister crying because his gone, his friends worried face while holding his hand, then a flash of couple in a wedding dress; it was Jihoo and Jandi giving their vows to each other. He tried to halt the ceremony but Geum Jandi told him to stop and she said to him that she realize how she loved Jihoo than him. After he heard what she said, his surrounds becomes pitch black and he was like falling down in eternity without anything. He felt like crying and his face filled with tears when he realize he is now standing in a dark place and in front of him was a mirror with his reflection's crying also but then frown and look at him darkly. He was startled and ran away but his reflection was running it with him. When he toppled on the floor and tried to get up he saw a very familiar place; it was the clock tower where he and Jandi went in their first clumsy date. He look at his back and it flashed the locked up at Ferris wheel who he ended up having a fever. The place he went right now is showing him his moments with Jandi; all, even the smallest and biggest memories with her. He felt warm on his chest part and for the first time again he wanted to feel his self and woke up even he had his ill. His vision comes back to the place where he tumbled.

 

'Really... T... This is the end?' he thought.

 

He can't move his body nor can't breathe easily. He can sense that his heart slowly beating and a pain needle like pinching is getting worse. He tried to grip his chest but he cannot feel his hand anymore.

 

'Heh. What a loser to die in a comfort room.' he chuckles darkly.

 

He felt sleepy and tired. He had no energy to struggle to remain his eyes open.

 

"Mm... Mian...he."

 

 

 

So then his eyes close and the rise and low his chest slowly stops.