Part 9

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

Once Song Ji Hyo came she brought the two coffee's to the table, they stared at each other awkwardly and they both sat down to have a talk. Gary said,"You bought coffee too?"

Ji Hyo replied,"yes i thought we would need some coffee to settle down you bought some too."

He said,"Yes i was thinking the same thing, Song Ji Hyo I'm very sorry about the wedding day please be married to your deep lover Kang Gary."

She replied,"Why was that girl there? who is she? and why did she have to disturb our wedding? tell me."

Gary said,"The girl is named Chun Sung Im she was one of my ex-girlfriends as I told you at the wedding, she wants to take me to be her husband but that won't happen i promise you, I'll do what I can to make her not love me but love someone else."

She said," Gary the reason I needed to talk to you is about us, I was so jealous when that girl hugged you, it was like you two were together and i was out of it but now i know the truth, sorry for being mad at you sorry."

He replied," Ji Hyo I understand don't worry if that was me that's what i would've been like too lets just get married again we'll book it today?"

She replied,"I'm not sure if we have enough time as it was nearly midday."

Suddenly everyone who were invited to the party had arrived at Gary''s studio.

She wondered why and how everyone knew.She asked,"Oppa how did this happen/ We're not even dressed nicely, we can't get married like this."

He replied,"Ji Hyo remember no matter what happens we can still get married right?"He kneeled down like he did with the engagement party but this time the ring wasn't the same as before.

He said,"Will you marry me for real I will protect you and no matter if we're ill we'll still put through it together.

It was the ring from Macau it was beautiful, and I remembered that he promised to buy me this ring for our wedding, but I never thought he would've really bought it.

My eyes became a little wet as it was very surprising.

I said,"yes Gary oppa I will marry you," then they put on each others rings.

Everyone started congratulating them and they started to bring out the cake. The studio was packed with people but they were really happy, lots if people were there like there closest family and friends.

It was like a disco but more calmer as monday couple ballroom danced together as more and more people joined in picking their partner then dancing.

The music was very loud as there were speakers in the room, the songs were all Song Ji Hyo's and Kang Gary's songs which they picked together for the wedding which didn't get played.

After having the disco it was dinner time, they went to the restaurant where they had there first date, A wedding cake was placed at the front of the restaurant Gary had planned everything without me knowing he was such a caring and nice man.

Both of their families were seaten at the front as they were the most important then the least important were at the back.

The cake was very beautiful, it had a beautiful groom and bride on topshaped like monday couple in person.

They played a video when we were eating and it was when both of us were very little till when we was like now, it was very cute and romantic.

Once they had just finished the party, they helped the workers pack away the things that they ued and wanted to keep as memories, we started going home and I felt tired as Gary was driving me back home.

I had fallen asleep before we had even got to my apartment, he stared at me while driving to make sure he didn't wake me up.

Once we had arrived at the apartment he tried waking me up calmly saying,"Ji Hyo we've arrived wake up ok?" I woke up after he woke me up, we walked together taking the lift and pressed the number on to where our apartment was.

We arrived at our floor then I stepped inside and I couldn't believe what I saw candles on the floor and petals sprinkled across the floor making a red heart. He had planned this without me knowing, I suddenly found out how romantic he could be.

I didn't feel tired after going inside as the candles smell spread across the room which smelt like my favourite flower red roses. The smell was fresh and it made me feel clean and cold air instead of the hot air making the apartment uncomfortable.

We stepped inside and sat down while drinking some green tea before having ashower and going to bed, we had a little talk about our future plans so we would know what we should do for the future.

Once we finished talking we had a shower and started going into bed after we watched some tv as they had recorded emergency couple man and woman when it was broadcasted today.

Gary was in bed tired but Ji Hyo was not very tired since she was very surprised at what happened today that she couldn't sleep. I got out of bed feeling excited and awake so I drank some water then went on my phone in bed trying to not waken him.

It was starting to get late so I needed to havve some sleep, I couldn't sleep but I had to try so I put my phone away to charge and started trying to sleep. I was very bored then I started to get tired and slept.

It was morning and I was feeling very tired as I didn't get enough sleep, then Gary said,"Oh Mrs Kang you are awake now lets get up and eat breakfast."

Song Ji Hyo replied,"Oppa can you wake me up a little bit later I'm feeling very tired I was too excited to get to sleep yesterday."

Kang gary said sweetly,"Okay oppa will wake you up but don't sleep to long I can even see your panda eyes."Then she covered her face with the duvet, while she was sleeping he made breakfast for the both of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for making this kinda short but I will update soon hopfully at least 1 part every 2-3 days since I will have a lot of work to do but anyway hope you like this part and comment, vote and read