Part 22

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

Gary quickly got dressed to see if it was real and took off.

He dropped by to the flower shop and the restaurant to buy some food which Ji Hyo loved as the hospital wouldn't have texted him by accident or for fun.

After buying everything he had forgotten to text everyone else too as he was the responsibility to contact everyone.

He didn't text everyone yet though as he had to make sure he didn't want everyone rushing to the hospital still seeing Ji Hyo in bed they would've been very angry.

He finally arrived at the hospital bringing everything up, the nurse said that the doctor was inside giving Ji Hyo a thorough check. The doctor came out giving out the report without letting him see inside as it was a surprise.

He said,"Your wife is now awake she is doing well and is wanting to see you, go inside, we'll leave her in the hospital for a few more days. If she is doing fine in these few days you'll be able to take her out of hospital to home."

Kang Gary replied,"Doctor thank you for your hard work, thank you."

The doctor bowed and left, Gary bowed back and was very relieved and happy, but the first thing he wanted was to hear Ji Hyo's soft voice that he hadn't heard since ages. He opened the door and went inside.

Ji Hyo was lying in bed with her pillow a bit higher to show she was awake, her eyes were open and she said in a low voice,"Gary Oppa you finally came I've been waiting for you."

Gary was feeling very happy that his eyes started to fill up with tears saying,"Ji Hyo I can finally hear you and see you wake up, I miss you so much, my bed had been cold and lonely without you it's been 5 months. Don't leave me ever again let me text everyone to tell them that you have woken up I have bought some things for you to eat it's your favourite."

Ji Hyo said,"Oppa thank you, don't cry I miss you too is the baby ok my tummy is so big that I can't even remember what happened sorry, you had to wait for me for so long."

He replied,"Ji Hyo the baby is ok, of course you would wake up you are the ace of running man they'll be very happy when seeing you now."

He quickly texted everyone saying

To: Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Lee Gwang Soo, 11:00Am Haha, Kang gary's family and Song Ji Hyo's family

Please come when you have time to visit *name of hospital*,I have some really good news, Ji Hyo has woken up she would like to have some visitors to company her even when I'm by her side.

From: Kang Gary

The people who Gary texted was shocked by who would text them at his time in the morning, they were very surprised and happy, they all quickly got dressed and went to the hospital to visit Ji Hyo.

Meanwhile in the hospital Gary and Ji Hyo were talking to each other about the future and what Gary planned for her but not exactly so she couldn't guess what he had made.

He said it like this saying,"Ji Hyo after you come out of hospital, I need to show you something, I made it for you while you were in a coma, I never knew when I could give it to you but now I can, you'll love it."

They had talked for long until the friends and family started coming one by one into the hospital room which was private so nobody would disturb her.

They planned that the doctor would give Ji Hyo an ultra sound around the week to see if it was going to be a boy or girl as Ji Hyo was at least nearly 6 months pregnant.

Lee Kwang Soo came last as he had filming in the sunset but he managed to come earlier than he said he would come. They were all there and stayed there to keep Ji Hyo company so she wouldn't be bored.

They kept her in company by playing some games which didn't put too much movement in as Ji Hyo wanted to join. They played things like rock paper scissors and lots of different types of card games.

Ji Hyo was very how surprised at how big her tummy became as when she was in a coma her tummy was at least a normally belly size but now, it was at least a size of a medium sized balloon. She even thought, wow my back aches now when I stand for very long, oh well I really want to play with them I haven't played in a long time.

They were all making jokes which made Ji Hyo laugh quite happily until her tummy started to hurt. She kept repeating,"Oppas stop making me laugh it hurts."

They would always reply,"Sorry Mrs Kang."

She would reply angrily,"Yahh stop it I like being called Ji Hyo."

Kang Gary said,"Ji Hyo what do you want to eat tonight?"

She said,"Lets have a big feast at the hospital dinners, well if we could have a private room so nobody will disturb all of us eating happily." They all agreed as they all knew that the interviewers and even patients could've came into the hospital too excited to know the great knew of Ji Hyo finally waking up and they might bump into her.

They organized it with the manager of the hospital and they understood what to do, they prepared it for them as they were playing in the room, they booked a really big room including tables and chairs and they would get some workers to be waiters and serve them lots of food. They had to pay quite a lot shared together excluding Ji Hyo but they thought that it was worth it seeing Ji Hyo up and walking about. They were all very happy about Ji Hyo waking up especially Gary.

It was now time for dinner as it was already 6:00pm, they were playing so much with lots of fun making them to forget what time it was.

The time went quickly and as it was time to eat dinner. Ji Hyo had to sit in a wheelchair as she still wan't very used to alking around from being in bed for several months.

Gary pushed her to the room they had booked with all the tables and chairs while in groups the other running man members, friends and family were walking in those groups out one group at a time so they wouldn't barge the whole corridoor leaving no space to let other patients go through.

They all arrived at the room, there were three tables seperated, a two tabled with two chairs and a candle and the other two tables were big tables. There were names of the people on the chairs to let them know where to sit as someone had planned it out on a piece of paper.

Flashback

While the members of running man were playing games, Kang Gary had sneaked out and called the director of the hospital. They were playing so happily that they didn't notice Gary sneaking out to tell the a plan that he did pretty quickly so he would have an excuse of going to the toilet if anyone noticed. He quickly jotted down and explained everything so that the director/manager knew what to do.

End Of Flashback

Inside there was a banner which said, Song Ji Hyo get better soon as what Gary said to put, they made it in a short period of time but they worked on it a lot as they were really happy and wanted to show how much effort and hard work they put into it.

Ji Hyo and Kang Gary sat at the front on the two table with a candle on and the others sat scattered around the two other big tables.

A few minutes later there was a broadcast of everyones favourite episode of running man. It made them laugh and as it was going, they ate the dinner the director of the hospital had planned to give them to eat. While people were eating the dinner and watching running man, most of them were drinking wine, at the end of the running man episode, lots of people were drunk and kept mumbling. After watching the running man, they decided to dance while putting different happy music on.

As it was very late Gary decided to let the director of the hospital know that he and Ji Hyo would have a good rest in the hospital room and they can stay there if they wanted to for the night. They said that they would pay extra fees and apologizing for them to drink so muh and barge the whole room for the whole night. Ji Hyo and Kang Gary didn't drink so they weren't drunk at all, they just drank water or juice as it was healthy.

Gary pushed Ji Hyo sitting in the wheelchair back into the hospital room and told her,"Ji Hyo, it's late now you need to rest."

Ji Hyo replied,"I know, Gary Oppa please stay with me for the next few days, I don't want you to leave me."

Gary replied,"Ok Ji Hyo now that I'm here of course I'll stay with you, come into your bed and I'll tuck you into bed. Ji Hyo went into the bed and Gary tucked her into the bed, they talked for a while until they were both sleepy and they finally drifted off to sleep.