Part 15

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

Gary asked,"really?"

The doctor said,"Due to the urine test Ji Hyo did it came out positive and you are 2 weeks pregnant.You need to make sure to not bump into anything otherwise you may get a miscarriage and if that happens you'll have to come back to the hospital right away. You also need to take a lot of rest during the first few weeks as miscarriages happen more at this time."

They both didn't know what to say they didn't even didn't know if they were ready for it.

Tears started to fill Ji Hyo's eyes as she was very surprised that it would happen.

She didn't know if Gary was annoyed frustrated or happy.

She asked,"Gary are you happy?"

He replied,"I don't know what to say I'm shocked."

She said," I'm not sure if we're ready doctor but can we have a private chat for a moment?"

The doctor replied,"Yes I'll just go out you can call me back in after you have finished talking."

Ji Hyo asked Gary,"Should we keep this baby or not I feel that we're not ready for it like how you reacted, it's like you didn't want to have a baby with me."

He replied,"Ji Hyo of course we should keep the baby we're going to be mother and father, I was just very surprised, trust me I'm really happy but I just don't know what to say. You know that I love you and I promise to take care of you and the baby inside you."

She replied,"Really I'm scared you''re going to leave me all by myself with the baby."

He said,"Don't be like that Ji Hyo I will go through all the hard times with you like the labour and also when the baby is being born I won't miss it if you cry the baby won't be happy too." He also starts crying and wiping the tears off Ji Hyo's eyes

Ji Hyo said,"Gary Oppa I love you lets get through this and buy an apartment for our family to live there, we can move in together forever." She stops crying and wipes her tears off her face while hugging Gary as tight as she could to relieve the pain starting again in her stomach.

They both comforted each other until they both stopped crying then told the doctor to come back in to see what they needed to know to get ready for what to do to prepare during pregnancy.

The doctor told them,"You'll need to come check up every month to make sure that the baby is growing properly,as I told you before don't work too much like acting with violence, it is not very good for the baby, you'll also need to take some breaks off work by eating healthy and making sure that if your tummy hurts, you'll need to double check that it is pregnancy cramps not other types of pain that you can't resist then you need to come to the hospital to make sure. Remember not to eat any tablets like antibiotics or paracetamol or anything like that, the baby doesn't like it.

Kang Gary said,"thank you for the tips i'll take care of Ji Hyo and make sure she goes to every appointment, that she won't bump around and hurt herself.

Ji Hyo said to the doctor,"Thank you, we won't bother you."

They came out smiling to each other and Gary held onto Ji Hyo as he thought he should to make sure that she doesn't get a miscarriage from falling down on the floor.

The interviewers were till outside waiting for the pair of them also wanting to know what happened but they both didn't answer and walked to the lift and went to the ground floor.

While the lift was taking them down to the ground floor Ji Hyo said,"Oppa you don't have to hold me, I can take care of myself."

He replied,"Well I can't let anything happen to my child your holding and my beautiful wife that I love the most."

She said,"Oppa thank you, you're making me blush, you're the most caring and charming man I've ever met."

They arrived at the ground floor and walked to the car slowly while Gary was taking care of Ji Hyo by holding onto her so she wouldn't fall down and also make sure she wouldn't trip as she was wearing high heels.

They arrived at the car and he opened the car door for Ji Hyo and she said,"Thank you."

Gary replied,"No need to say thank you, you're my wife now lets go home and let you lie on the bed for some rest while I get ready to make you a healthy lunch."

Gary drove the car back home and they started to look at different apartments as they wanted to buy a house for their family before Gary went to make lunch.

They some lunch which Gary made which was handmade noodles, after having some lunch Gary said,"Ji Hyo I think you should stay here while I go outside to get some more apartment sheets so we can pick one, I don't want people to bump into you so just let me go I'll coe back as soon as possible."

She replied,"ok Oppa I'll stay in bed and watch some tv until you come back I won't move around the house and bump into things I know you don't want me to so I won't move at all just stay in bed."

He replied,"If anything happens call or text me and I'll come back home as fast as possible I'll put your phone next to you." He walked to her holding her phone and placing it on to the beds side table she opened the tv and started watching tv.

She said,"ok." He went down Ji Hyo's apartment and texted her to remind her something.

To: Song Ji Hyo

Remember to call me if you are feeling ill or unwell

From: Kang Gary

she saw the message and replied

To: Kang Gary

Oppa I know I'll text you if something happens

From: Song Ji Hyo

He went to the most of the nearest apartment selling stores and got some sheets having pictures of what the house looked like and how big it was.

Meanwhile Ji Hyo was having a little bit of stomach pains, she knew it was normal but she promised him that he would tell him everything so he texted him.

To: Kang Gary

Oppa I'm having a bit of stomach pains but don't worry it's probably normal when I'm pregnant

From: Song Ji Hyo

Hesaw the message and quickly replied back saying

To: Song Ji Hyo

Don't worry I'm coming back home

From: Kang Gary

He rushed back home as he was feeling very worried about Ji Hyo he thought to himself STRESS!!!