Part 11

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

They had just finished filming running man and Ji Hyo was very angry with Kang Gary, she hadn't watched the episode yet so she didn't know that he was actually very sorry for doing that her.

Everyone was more surprised than angry except from Ji Hyo she was more angry than surprised.

They started to go home, she ran back home to her apartment as she was angry and didn't want Gary to come in since they didn't own a house together to live in.

They were thinking about buying a house for them both to live in together but they didn''t have a chance now from what Gary had done to her Ji Hyo thought.

Meanwhile Gary was trying to catch up with her running as hard as he could so he could apologize. He felt really sorry for her waiting in the cold but he couldn't do much as the PD's told him to, he had no other choice.

She arrived at her apartment and pressed the lift quicker than usual so she could get on the lift more faster.

The lift had arrived and she quickly went in and pressed the floor her house was on then press the close door button.

Just at that moment Gary also arrived and quickly pressed the button to open the lift door before it leaved with Ji Hyo inside it.

She was inside the lift looking down onto the floor trying to avoid his face. Her eyes became watery and tears fell down her face and onto the floor.

He started to ask questions inside the lift when it was bringing them upbto the floor they needed to go on. He asked,"Ji Hyo are you mad at me?"

She didn't reply and just kept looking down so she thought i wouldn't be able to see her cry.

We had arrived on Ji Hyo's floor and she opened the door to let us go in.

She didn't want Gary to come in as she was angry but she didn't want him to stay at his studio or go to clubs in the night .

She closed the door and started to walk into the living room planning to make coffee for the both of them to have a talk.

Ji Hyo made herself and Kang Gary some coffee, she made two americanos as she knew what he liked to drink.

They sat down on the sofa and started talking to each other.

He asked,"Sorry for leaving you in the cold and making you very worried about me I didn't mean too sorry the Pd's planned it please stay with me and we can plan to do things tonight like buying a new house......."

She replied," Gary Oppa you don't need to explain I understand, I was feeling my ups and downs these days I am having very negative feelings don't be sorry."
U.
Gary felt more relieved as she wasn't angry with him anymore, she wiped her tears and said,"Oppa don't worry about me these days I've started being like this."

Gary started replying,"Thank you for not being angry at me have you had enough sleep hopefully your ups and downs will recover so you will get positive feelings instead of negative feelings."

They both agreed on each other and had a shower before they went to bed.

It was the next day and Ji Hyo and Kang Gary woke up.

Ji Hyo's face looked pale white like she was ill she didn't feel very well so she told Gary, Gary noticed right away before she had even told him.

Gary immediately got out of bed and got dressed while Ji Hyo just lay in bed worried about how she became ill so surprisingly.

He got some medicine and called Ji Hyo's manager informing her to cancel Ji Hyo's schedules she had."

As Gary informed Ji Hyo's manager by texting her saying

To: Ji Hyo manager

Sorry Ji Hyo isn't feeling well today I will be there to take care of her please cancel her schedule today I'll inform you if she gets better and if she'll be able to go to work the next day.

From:Kang Gary

Ji Hyo's manager received the message and replied back, as soon as she heard she was very worried, eventhough if Ji Hyo had a cold or a fever she would always still come to work.

To:Kang Gary

Ok, is Ji Hyo alright ? it is very surprising she was feeling good yesterday ...

From: Ji Hyo manager

He received the message back to make sure Ji Hyo then texted his manager to cancel his schedules as he needed to take care of Ji Hyo.

She then ate some medicine with water, it tasted really bitter but she made herself drink it all forcingly so she would get better quicker.

Ji Hyo was feeling better but she had a headache which was irritating her.

It made her feel dizzy, weak and she also saw things a little blurry.

She didn't tell Gary as she didn't want to worry him.

It was nearly lunchtime and Gary made some healthy lunch for Ji Hyo to eat as she felt ill and she needed to eat more healthily to get better.

While Gary was making breakfast he let Ji Hyo watch tv to pass the time and reminded her to shout Gary's name if she didn't feel well.

Gary had made some lunch, he made some rice with mixed vegetables and kimchi as a side dish.

While they were eating, gary received a text message from his hyung Haha.

To: Kang Gary

Hyung where are you I wanted to find you at your studio but you weren't there your manager said that you cancelled your schedule because of Ji Hyo what has happened?

From: Haha

To: Haha

Haha Ji hyo's not feeling well so I need to take care of her you can come over if you want to talk if you can please tell some hyungs and tell them to come and visit Ji Hyo when you come so then she won't be as bored Haha thanks

From: Kang Gary

To: Kang Gary

Ok hyung see you later i'll see you soon I hope Ji Hyo will get better soon

From: Haha

Then Ji Hyo asked,"Oppa who was it?"

Gary answered," It was Haha he will be coming over today to talk to me about something and I told him that he should bring some hyungs over so you won't be as bored."

Ji Hyo replied,"Oppa thank you for taking care of me today you must be tired why don't you have a rest too" patting on the bed beside her.

He replied,"ok I'll do what my Ji Hyo wants you have to get better soon you have filming to go to like emergency couple but remember not to over do work ok."

She said,"ok" then suddenly she felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom being sick in the toilet.

Gary was surprised at how urgent she was to be sick, she had just finished eating and eating her medicine then she was sick.

They watched some tv after Ji Hyo came out from the toilet saying,"Kang Gary sorry for vomiting when you're looking I didn't feel very well again maybe I ate something wrong."

He replied,"why don't we book a doctor's appointment so then we can see what they recommended for you.

Ji Hyo replied,"Kang Gary okay I also think there's something wrong I'm feeling a little worried and scared please book it for me tomorrow as soon as possible."