Part 30

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

They arrived at the hospital and went to Joong Ki's room, they went inside the room and Joong Ki was sleeping while Bo Young was sleeping on the sofa.

It was around 8:00am now and they still hadn't woken up yet. They were all wondering why Bo Young was sleeping on the sofa, all they remembered yesterday, was that she just left the room without looking back.

Flashback

Park Bo Young was at her workplace and she was feeling very upset, how Joong Ki couldn't answer her question truthfully and didn't believe it.

She was that upset, that she did lots of mistakes and even in her filming she was the one who was letting everyone down. She made everyone stay for a few hours after finishing the filming making everyone late for their rest or their schedule they had next.

They had to catch up on the filming so they all had to stay after filming. Everyone kept saying to her,"Bo Young, why are you like this today? You are normally fine with filming has anything happened?" However she would always just ignore them and just get back to filming.

They would finally finish filming and then she was thinking, I have to go to look after Joong Ki. So, she went back to the hospital when it was very late, and when Joong Ki had fell asleep, she would sneak inside his room and sleep on the sofa and she would definitely go back home before he wakes up so she doesn't see him and become really awkward. 

End of flashback

What she had planned really happened for real, but never remembered to wake up and leave before everyone came to visit Joong Ki.

They could see that Bo Young had been crying overnight as her eyes was red and a little puffy but also because her make up was all messy. Everyone went silent and really wanted to know what happened last night but they didn't want to wake up Bo Young. Ji Hyo said whispering while sitting down on the sofa next to Bo Young's,"Oppas She must have been crying all night, let her sleep for now, wake up Joong Ki and ask him what happened and tell him to be quiet."

They woke up Joong Ki and he moaned saying,"Who is it? Let me sleep for a few more minutes, I've been thinking all night yesterday."

They all said,"Shhhh."

He replied,"You were the one who wanted me to give you an answer." Kim Joong Kook said trying to be quiet,"Yahh wake up."

Joong Ki then said,"Ok, I'm waking up now."Joong Ki woke up still half asleep, he went to the bathroom to wash his face to waken himself up and then came back out. He was shocked when he came out seeing Park Bo Young asleep on the sofa with her make up all over her face and knowing that she was upset made his heart hurt as he knew she did this because of him.

Ji Hyo asked Joong Ki,"Joong Ki ahh, how come Bo Young is sleeping on the sofa?" Joong Ki answered,"Noona, I don't know, I'm shocked too, she looks really upset with me." Ji Hyo said,"Joong Ki, do you really want to know what her real feelings for you is?"

Joong Ki replied,"Um."

Song Ji Hyo said,"Yahhh, stop thinking, I'll tell you anyway, she actually kind of likes you and wants to get to know you better, she has feelings for you, go and make her feel happy again, she must have thought that because you didn't answer her question properly yesterday, she must have thought you just wanted her as a friend no relationship at all."

Joong Ki replied,"Really, my blood pressure is going up, are you sure?"

Ji Hyo asked,"Joong Ki, you think I'm lying?"

Joong Ki said,"No, I need to make her feel happy again, hyungs, noona please help me." Kim Joong Kook said,"Joong Ki, we'll definitely help you all we can, we don't want you two to split up when you both love each other for real, tell us what you need us to do for you."

Joong Ki said," can we plan it tonight when Bo Young isn't here, you can come to my house. I've thought of a plan too, I want to let her sleep for now, lets see what the doctor wants to say whether I can go out of hospital or not." While waiting for the doctor,Ji Hyo moved to the chair and sat onto it next to Joong Ki's bed while the rest sat on the floor or on the side of the bed. They chatted for several hours including check ups, after the doctor came in and told them the results. The doctor said,"Joong Ki is doing pretty fine, he will need to do regular check ups but other from that, he'll be able to go home."

Everyone said,"Thanks." At that time when Park Bo Young wakes up, sits up and looks around and then see's what time it is, she said,"Omo O.O, this is embarrassing, good morning everyone."

Joong Ki said,"Bo Young, you've finally woken up, I'm going home today, the doctor said I could." Bo Young replied,"That's good, I'll be leaving then, I just fell asleep sorry." Then she ran out of the room thinking, oh know, why was I stupid to oversleep and not even know, I'm crazy, Bo Young then went to her schedule quickly while putting on her make up again and went to her loation.

Meanwhile, Joong Ki packed his things while some people are helping, signed the leaving hospital form then they went into the black van they took together and went to Joong Ki's house to plan how they were going to make Joong Ki and Bo Young together.

They arrived at Joong Ki's house and then sat down and planned what they were going to do, they all sat down comfortably then Joong Ki started to talk.