Part 21

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

The nurse then left after Gary had came back as she wanted to leave them in peace and let Gary say what he wanted to say without anyone hearing he started saying,"Ji Hyo, when you wake up I have a surpriise for you it may take a little longer than you think but I will try and finish my surprise as soon as possible don't worry."

He started to eat his food slowly bit by bit as he wasn't feeling very hungry anymore.

Suddenly Ji Hyo's manager came rushing in as she was at a meeting. She had just received the text message that the doctor had sent her and she was panting while she arrived standing.

She asked,"Ga Gary h how is Ji Hhyo? She never came to film emergency couple."

He answered,"She's in a coma, I need to tell you something."

She said,"What is it?"

He said,"Ji Hyo is pregnant, she didn't get the chance to tell you she told me that during these months that after finishing the filming for all of the emergency couple she will take a break from acting to take care of her and the baby."

She said happily,"Gary congratulations on becoming a dad."

He said,"What's so fortunate about that Ji Hyo is now in a coma." Ji Hyo's manager started to comfort Gary as he was looking very disappointed and sad while she was saying,"she'll wake up she's ace of running man she'll be okay." Kang Gary thanked Ji Hyo's manager for caring and then started to eat again slowly.

He felt a little better after the words from Ji Hyo's manager , she had always got through things like illnessess so why couldn't she get through this.

It started to get later and later, while Gary started to talk about Ji Hyo's future at the moment, Ji Hyo's manager agreed as she understood that it was for her goods. She said that she would tell everyone that she will be absent for the moment.

He thanked Ji Hyo's manager and told her to go home as it was quite late.

After she left Gary said to Ji Hyo while she was still lying on bed,"Ji Hyoaa you need to wake up soon, you mean everything to me please wake up."

He then went onto the sofa still sad as Ji Hyo was in bed all because of him he thought, I should be on the bed why her I deserved it not her if you want anything bad to happen on us give it to me.

He shut the light and started to get ready to sleep, he couldn't sleep that well so he tried to force himself to sleep.

He could hear beeping while he was sleeping as it was the sound of the heart moniter, the moment he heard it he was thinking of Ji Hyo until he finally fell asleep.

He was dreaming of Ji Hyo that night, he dreamt that he was on a honeymoon with Ji Hyo and there child he kept smiling while he was asleep and started talking in his sleep too saying Ji Hyo, I love you.

It was the next day and he woke up, he went to the bathroom to wash his face and got changed. He was always worried about his attractiveness, he then went to the hospital dinners to eat breakfast.

He bought some food to eat, he ate some kimchi and rice and then went back up to Ji Hyo's hospital room.

The doctors were up there and apparently they were in there to check on her progress, he felt more relieved, he thought more negative than positive.

The doctor had said that he was making good progress with the baby. After they checked her they went back out and he went inside next to Ji Hyo.

When he was bored he got some paper to write down some new lyrics for a new song so that they could produce as an albumn while thinking about his memories and what he and Ji Hyo went through together. After producing many songs his popularity became more well known and more fans loved his emotional songs.

Ji Hyo's filming had been canceled for a long time as she was still in a coma and needed to wake up. Every day and night, the same things had happened, during lunch break they would make some time to visit Gary and Ji Hyo at the hospital to make sure he was doing good and how Ji Hyo was too.

The fans of Ji Hyo's always told Gary shouting outside the hospital, It's ok, It's ok, It's ok. The fans were a little disappointed but they understood and always told Gary to never give up.

Months passed and now Gary was still waiting for Ji Hyo, he was happy that she was making good progress but upset because she still hadn't woken up. Every day her tummy got bigger and bigger, Ji Hyo couldn't eat so instead they gave her food from nutrients and vitamins in injections transfering it using an IV needle.

The builders at that time had finally finished making the house look very pretty and the smell of paint and all that was gone as the windows were open when the sunlight was out.

He had started move his and Ji Hyo's stuff carefully into the house like how he planned it. It was going to be a surprise he thought, he picked wisely, picking all the things they would need together.

He left a room for a kids room and decorated it by firstly making a crib and buying some different types of toys. He picked not too girly and not too manly colours like black and blue. He bought colours that he thought would be in a middle of the colours as they still hadn't noticed whether they were having a boy or girl.

He visited every day picking flowers on the way to the hospital, it was one of her favoutrite flowers. The rest of the running man members and friends and family  visited Ji Hyo at the hospital at least once a week. They didn't come every day as they knew that Gary would look after her and they didn't have a lot of time. Gary's manager had let him off work since then but the lyrics he wrote would always be passed back to his studio where he wrote his lyrics.

He had now finished decoratig the house and now was ready for people to live in, in those few nights he slept in their future bed in the room. He slept there feeling cold and lonely as he would normally sleep with Ji Hyo he had a dream calling her to wake up and they talked making Gary smile with laughter.

The next day it was morning and suddenly someone texted him he felt tired as he slept late but he opened his eyes little by little looking at the text, it said,

To: Kang Gary

Ji Hyo has woken up and is looking for you straight away come quickly.

From: *name of hospital*

Gary was looking puzzled as he didn't know if it was true he had woken up after dreaming of Ji Hyo and now she had woken up but he had to check for sure so he quickly texted back saying,

To: *Name of hospital*

Ok I'll come right now

From: Kang Gary