Part 34

Monday Couple Fan Fiction

The monday couple were so sweet in the doctors office that he thought he shouldn't be here so he said,"Maybe I should go out and get a picture of the baby for you to keep so you two can talk." Ji Hyo said,"Thank You doctor."

The doctor said,"No problem I'll go get the picture for you." While the doctor came out of the room to his department to get the photo slowly so they could have more time to talk. Kang Gary said,"Hmmmm, what do you tink we should call the baby? We need one boy and one girl name, thats because we are not very sure if the baby will be a boy or girl."

Ji Hyo said,"Good idea, ummmm I don't know, what do you think?" Kang Gary suddenly got a name,"How about just Kang Dae, it means powerful and greatness, what do you think for a boys name?"

Ji Hyo,"You didn't think of it from Daesung from Big Bang did you?" Kang Gary stared at her innocently and said,"Kinda, but not Kang Dae Sung just Kang Dae."

Ji Hyo said,"It sounds quite nice now a girls name just in case, Ahhhh I know, Kang Se Jung it sounds really nice I like it do you?"

Kang Gary said,"Of course, no matter what my wife names it is lovely." After talking for a few more seconds the doctor came back in with the picture of the baby. The doctor said,"Here's the baby picture, I have printed 2, 1 for each parent. Remember that you never know, the baby might come a little earlier or a little later. So, if anything happens remember to call the ambulance."

Ji Hyo said,"Ok I understand thank you."

Kang Gary said,"See you probably in the next month hopefully."

The doctor said,"Of course." Ji Hyo and Kang Gary then starts to go out of the door and goes into the black van so nobody recognises them. Kang Gary drives Ji Hyo home to rest while Kang Gary also stays at home to write some new lyrics for his new band albumn for Leessang to rap.

Another few days passed and it was time to go to film a new episode of running man, they had cancelled filmng due to the ferry which had sank. They were very upset with the news and they prayed wanting lots of people to be safe and alive. It was there week back on filming for running man so they prepared themselves, including eating breakfast then set off.

Song Ji Hyo really wanted to see the running man members too so they could have some fun so she went. Kang Gary didn't want her to come to the running man filming as there was a lot of people but then he thought. It wuld be better if Ji Hyo came, although there is a lot of epople, if anything happens, he can get to her straight away and take her to a hospital. They then started to go to the filming location at running man. They all arrived a little early so they had enough time to rest before starting to film. Ji Hyo and Kang Gary arrived and went inside, everyone was already there, Gary was last.

Ji Hyo said smiling,"Oppas, Hello."

Yoo Jae Suk said,"Ji Hyo ahh, hello we all haven't seen you in a while, when will the baby be born?" Ji Hyo said,"I don't know a lot, my doctor just said that the baby will be here soon, in the next month or next few weeks, more like anytime."

Kim Joong Kook said,"How have you been?"

Ji Hyo said,"Good."

Kang Gary said,"Why are you all focusing about talking, Ji Hyo sit down, you must be tired standing up."

Ji Hyo said,"No I'm alright I should do a bit of exercise too, I'll sit down after. I hope we can be like usual soon, I can't wait to be back on running man."

Kang Gary said,"You should wait for a few weeks before you come back to work." 

Ji Hyo said,"I really want to go back to work though. It's really boring waiting, I've done that for the past 9 months." Ji Hyo then starts to sit down and contiues talking with Gary and everyone else who were there. 

It was now time to start filming and Ji Hyo really wanted to go on filming as she hadn't been for a long long time. As usual, she wasn't allowed to play any games but she was still allowed to go on filming for a while. Jae Suk let Ji Hyo say something on running man and Ji Hyo said smiling happily,"Hello viewers, I will be back on running man soon, me and Gary will definitely take a picture of the baby and us so we can let you see whether it is a boy or girl and all that. Thank you for supporting me and Gary Fighting!" After the speech they carried on filming until it was time for a break.

They started to eat some lunch, Ji Hyo was very hungry so she ate a lot, she had at least got fatter for a few stones. Ji Hyo was a little worried and annoyed with that as she got fatter but she thought that she will definitely be able to lose that weight again so she just kept with it.

They had finished eating the lunch and they started to film again, at this time Ji Hyo felt like she needed the toilet like she had eaten something bad so she quickly went to the bathroom where they were filming. Kang Gary didn't know a thing as Ji Hyo never told him and he was very concentrated at filming instead of at Ji Hyo. He had finally realised something was wrong, Ji Hyo wasn't here, he stopped filming for a while telling everyone else to keep on going. He asked aroound where Ji Hyo was until he found out that she was at the girls bathroom. He heard that they heard a moan in there but then it stopped in a few seconds. He went inside not caring that he was going into a girls bathroom and looked inside.